creating address labels from entourage

Version: 2008

how do i create and print mailing address labels from my entourage address list?  i thought i had done this in December, but can't figure it out today.
0
jreese2

create a roster

Task Create - Status

Public folder email addresses
I'm TRYING but failing to enable emails from the outside world to go directly to public folders. It was easy to do in exchange 2000, but so far no dice on my new exchange 2k3 (part of SBS 2k3). I have even tried creating a new distribution group, with the "archive to public folder" and assigning the group an email address. I checked permission and anonymous has contributor rights to the public folder, but I still am not recieving emails to the public folder. Help! Eric Hi Eric, Are you getting a Non-Delivery Report when you send a message to the public folder? If so, ...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

Printing address lables from spreadsheet?
I have created numerous address lists on spreadsheets. Is it possible to construct these lists in a way to send to a printer and it just labels the envelopes and such? I do this all the time... I use mail merge in Word and use my exce sheet as the database. I have found it to be the best way to get whole bunch of different envelopes/letters out quickly -- eluehman ----------------------------------------------------------------------- eluehmann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1309 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?th...

Move attachments from certain Exchange 2k email address to a network folder
Does anyone know if its possible to poll a particular email address and move or copy any TIF attachments to a network folder? We have SBS 2000 with Exchange 2000. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Dan Williams Not to worry, i found an alternative method to do what we needed. dan_williams@newcross-nursing.com (Dan Williams) wrote in message news:<2eac5d02.0405200811.5252b7c2@posting.google.com>... > Does anyone know if its possible to poll a particular email address > and move or copy any TIF attachments to a network folder? > > We have SBS 2000 with Exchange 2000. ...

Where is it storing email addresses I reply to, not in contacts
Help I do not have a global contacts option that comes up. All that is available is my outlook and the contacts. outlook is empty and contact list is as it should be. When I type in s, it gives me all these addresses for people that I replied to their mail. I don't know how to find a setting to keep it from adding the email addresses and I don't know how to find where its storing them in order to delete them. Thanks They are stored in your autocompletin cache, a file with an NK2 extension. Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry wh...

when form created

Creating a Brochure

How to create Access macro shortcut

Setup Outlook Anywhere in Entourage 2008 WSE
One of my user got Entourage 2008 WSE and would like to setup Outlook Anywhere on it. It works fine once he get a VPN connection but it doesn't work without VPN connection. Does anyone know how to setup Outlook Anywhere in Entourage 2008 WSE? Please advise me how I can setup Entourage 2008 WSE. Thanks in advance. On 1/24/10 1:35 PM, Cheongseo wrote: > One of my user got Entourage 2008 WSE and would like to setup Outlook > Anywhere on it. > It works fine once he get a VPN connection but it doesn't work without VPN > connection. > Does anyone know how ...

Creating an ad book

What is the Cell address of a Graphed point?
Is there a way to cover or click on a point on a graph and be informed of the cell location(s) the data is coming from? (Of course I can go to source data to see the range and then go find that value, but I'm looking for a better way). To be clear, I'm not looking for the range, I'm looking for the specific cell or cells that make up the value my mounse is pointing to. Thanks! Hi, Not an easy thing to do. Firstly you need to capture the event of the point being selected. So for that see Jon Peltier's article http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221 He al...

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...

Importing Address Book #9
How can I import an OE address book from OE on another hard drive? bob <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I import an OE address book from OE on another > hard drive? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

How do I print addresses on individual postcards ?
How do I print on individual post card which I have purchased? I would also like to know how to print those addreses using mail merge. Is this possible on Microsoft Word? "LuRa" <LuRa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D569B3FE-42B1-4307-A79E-E7678B934F70@microsoft.com... > How do I print on individual post card which I have purchased? > I would also like to know how to print those addreses using mail merge. > Is this possible on Microsoft Word? Use the Publisher Mail Merge feature. I know it's a four-letter word, but Publisher 2003 Help will prov...