0
almostanything

----------------2001676114966639252

On 2010-01-07 02:59:00 -0500, almostanything@officeformac.com said:

> Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor:
> Intel Email Client: Exchange I'm running Entourage Web Services
> Edition, and syncing with Exchange 2008. It all appears to be working,
> but I keep getting an error message:
>
> ---
> Could not synchronize record: Returned mail: User unknown to Exchange
> server: Exchange
> ---

It looks like a corrupted item in your Exchange server.
The problem is to identify which one so that you can delete it on the
server :-\

          Corentin

--
          --- Office:Mac MVP  http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
 Remove "NoSpam" to e-mail me    -      Retirez "NoSpam" pour m'écrire

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<head>
<title></title>
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 15.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 15.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}
p.p3 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 12.0px; font: 12.0px Times; color: #260093}
p.p4 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 12.0px; font: 12.0px Times; color: #260093; min-height: 14.0px}
p.p5 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 14.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}
p.p6 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}
p.p7 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}
p.p8 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; color: #929292}
</head>
----------------2001676114966639252--

0
utf
1/7/2010 5:23:01 PM
Thanks Corentin <br><br>That could be tricky... would there be a log file on the server that might identify the offending item?
0
almostanything
1/7/2010 10:54:46 PM
<FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'>On 1/6/10 11:59 PM, in article <a href="59bb0394.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0">59bb0394.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0</a>, &quot;<a href="almostanything@officeformac.com">almostanything@officeformac.com</a>&quot; <<a href="almostanything@officeformac.com">almostanything@officeformac.com</a>> wrote:<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'>I'm running Entourage Web Services Edition, and syncing with Exchange 2008. <BR>
</SPAN></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'><BR>
Test in a new Identity. <BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><OL><LI><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'>Under Entourage in the Menu bar select Switch Identity
</SPAN></FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'>Select New
</SPAN></FONT><LI><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'>Enter your account info and let Entourage sync backup to the server<BR>
</SPAN></FONT></OL><FONT FACE="Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:11pt'><BR>
Do you still get the error?<BR>
<BR>
-- <BR>
Diane </SPAN></FONT>
0
Diane_Ross_MVP

----------------3731307301620511956

On 2010-01-07 17:54:46 -0500, almostanything@officeformac.com said:

> Thanks Corentin
>
> That could be tricky... would there be a log file on the server that
> might identify the offending item?

With the Exchange Web Services edition, you can enable logging. Are you
using EWS?

Corentin

--
[...]

----------------3731307301620511956--

0
utf

MX Record / Store and Forward
Currenlty my Exchange server is hosted off site. I am looking to move it onsite. I want to make sure that if my office looses interent that no mail is lost. Would I want to setup and backup MX record or do some kinda Store and Forward? And would this service be though my ISP / T1 provider or via ahosting service? Thank you On Wed, 31 May 2006 12:09:02 -0700, Adam <Adam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Currenlty my Exchange server is hosted off site. I am looking to move it >onsite. >I want to make sure that if my office looses interent that no mail is lost. > >...

Advance filter not filtering unique records only
Hi, I have a user who has four large lists, he wants to combine them into two master lists; but hide or delete duplicates. I showed him how to use Advance Filter and he said it worked perfectly for combination; but the second worksheet did not filter only unique records. He assured me he followed the directions and click "Unique Records" in the Advance filter dialog box; but it didn't work. Can you guys give me a few more avenues he can pursue: (I suggested misspelled entries, and double-checking his work.) Thanks Kim I agree with you. My bet is that there is a typo or even ...

Calculating two values that are in different records
Hi, I have a query called SalesBudget3 that has fields which include: CustomerName, Type and then all of the months of the year (January, February). The type field is either Actual or Budget. My query will return two records per client. The first would have their actual sales for 2008 and the second would have their budgeted sales. In my report, I have the field names in the page header (Type, January etc) and CustomerName in the CustomerName header. The Details sections has their monthly sales figures. In the CustomerName footer, I want to calculate percent of Actual to Budget pe...

Synchronization error
I keep getting this snych error anyone have any suggestions? "Failed move data for entity 'Contact' during action salnsert, countRows 9638. Contact your system administrator for assistance and try going offline again." Of course going offline again just repeats the same error. Thanks JDC This is sometimes an error associated with contact informations required fields not being filled in. Or if you fix the record, MSDE is in the running state while attempting to go offline. 1) Look for a contact that is missing a required field. 2) Verify the MSDE is in the stopped state...

Recording Macros using Office 97 with Windows XP ( user level not.
Unable to record macros in excell, office97 Using windowsXP as an User but can as an administrator? Hi maybe the location/folder for personal.xls is restricted for your user account -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany sp2 wrote: > Unable to record macros in excell, office97 Using windowsXP as an > User but can as an administrator? ...

Retrieve Error Bar Values
I have a chart, created by an Excel macro, with data derived from a named sheet. I'm trying to modify that chart in VBA to reference a different sheet with a different number of lines. Simple enough, except that the chart has custom error bars, and there appears to be no way to retrieve the formula associated with those error bars. Excel obviously keeps a formula for these error bars - I can see it through "Format Error Bars" in the UI - but I don't see it anywhere in a watch. Anyone know how I can get to - and modify - the formula for error bars? Here's my code thus far:...

synchronisity
hello, I'm not sure whether i'm in the right forum but it seems like a good place to start. I have made an excel program for site inspectors which only has two users, each with a copy of the program on their desktop, both with each others information on one file. What i really want is to have a copy on a network group file so i can make any ammendments to the program, which will then be passed on to their copies on their desktop, probably in a similar way to website synchronisation which is updated every so often. An even better solution (but probably much harder!) would b...

Send Receive Error: Object deleted
Did some file cleanup over the weekend and now getting this error: "Sending reported error "0x8004010a "The operation cannot be performed because the object has been deleted." This will no doubt be because I tried to create a new profile and deleted the "lost and found" file that resulted from a previous scanpst.exe. My ISP helpdesk told me to delete all accounts and create a new one, then couldnt' assist further and told me to call Microsoft who want to charge me $75 to fix this. Before I get my credit card out I thought it might be worth asking here to se...

Printing get error: "Unable print because paper setting out of ran
I get the subject error (traduction from italian, sorry), so I can't print anyway my calendar. Here's the error stamp http://www.allfreeportal.com/imghost/images/962474err.JPG I did: - Reinstalled office - Try changing all parameters available on paper size - Remove and reinstall printer... Nothing good :(( How I can restore original parameters of layout of calender? Regards and thanks Did try deleting the outlprnt file? paste the following line in the address bar of windows explorer: %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook and it will open to the fo...

Local Data synchronisation problem
Hello, I have a strange problem when I try to syncronize Outlook and CRM using the local data option. The first time that I have syncronize Outlook and CRM everything work fine and no problem appear. The CRM Contact appear inside the Outlook contact. But don't ask me why, I have delete all contact inside my Outlook (but don't forget all contact are always inside the CRM). After this, I try to syncronize again Outlook and CRM but this time no contact appear inside the Outlook. Someone have an idea how can I fix this ? P.S.: My Outlook use an Exchange server and the Outlook d...

Sound Play and Record
Win XP I have an onboard sound card toggled through the BIOS and also an On-Board sound card. With the onboard sound "enabled" Play works and Record works intermittently using MS Sound Recorder. With the onboard sound "disabled" I get the message: "Another application is play audio" when attempting to record or play. This seems completely backward. Running "Troubleshoot Sound" currently the microphone is recognized. Searching the internet yield a number of post indicating that XP Sound Record seems to be intermittent ...

Form does not display all records in a table
2007 Up to date Recently inherited an Access database with 8 separate tables. A series of forms were developed to aid users to Add/Modify/Delete records. There is a table called "Utility Vendors" There is a form called "Utility Vendors" After activating the form, I have access to all the records in the table "Utility Vendors" except for one record. The fields in this record contain accurate data and the record is toggled "active". FYI, I did enter the data in the "missing" record directly into the table (not via the form) I do not bel...

Synchronisation
One of my mail providers has synch'd all mail (lycos) I can receive mails in to my synch'd inbox, see the subjects, I can not open them though. Outlook 2002 just closes down and restarts, (after asking if I want to send an error message). However If I right click and select forward, or reply, I can rean the mail. Why can I not just open it??? Also I can send a blank mail with the sync account, but can not seem to be able to send one with an attachmant. Having just played about, I can do all ok on my laptop which is networked to my desktop. Same install etc. Now I am confu...

<= a date to include all the records (time problem)
I have two combo boxes to allow user to select date range. My LogInTime field has date and time. My following query would not select [cboTo] date, only the day earlier. (If user, for example, select 7/20/07 in the cboTo, it only displays records upto 7/19/07). If I add [cboTo]+1 and it says it's too complecated. SELECT Log.LoginTime FROM Log WHERE (((Log.LoginTime)>=[Forms]![MainMenu].[cboFrom] And (Log.LoginTime)<=[Forms]![MainMenu].[cboTo])); Not sure but try this WHERE (((Log.LoginTime) Between [Forms]![MainMenu]![cboFrom] And [Forms]![MainMenu]![cboTo])) "Song Su...

Delete all records from multiple tables
Hi I have a database with 22 tables from which I need to clear down all of the records before importing fresh data. There is no criteria for keeping / deleting specific records. I just want to do the equivalent of opening the table, clicking in the top left and pressing delete. I know that I can build a delete query to do this, but when I tried to build a delete query showing more than one table I got a 3086 error. Is there any way that I can do this other than building 22 different delete queries and a macro to run them all? Thanks Helena You cannot use multiple DELETEs in one query. Y...

"OLE registration error...."
I GET THIS ERROR WHEN I OPEN OUTLOOK: "An OLE registration error occurred. The program is not correctly installed. Run Setup again for the program." MICROSOFT DEALS WITH A SIMILAR PROBLEM IN "Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 249768" which gives the following: OL2000: Error Message: An OLE Registration Error Occurred View products that this article applies to. This article was previously published under Q249768 SYMPTOMS When you open an e-mail message that contains embedded Lotus Notes document links on a computer where the Lotus Notes client is not installed, the ...

Plotting on primary and secondary axes with 'synchronised' y values
Hi All, I'm looking to plot data on primary and secondary axes, sometimes the data is of different types, ie. sales $ and quantity. When however, the data is of like type ie. sales $ and profit $, I'd like to two axesto be synchronised so that they are effectively one axis, with a minimum and maximum common for both primary and secondary axes. When data reverts to being of different types, I'd like the axes to revert back to independently auto. Any ideas ? VB is fine. Thanks, Neil I am not sure what you expect in response. You've described what you want to do. ...

Save Record
In a modal pop up form's subform I wish to save a record without having to exit it so that a report reflects the current data in a control in the subform. Can anybody help please. -- Grimwadec "Grimwadec" <Grimwadec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35553A46-0359-44E1-9494-40A730112C26@microsoft.com... > In a modal pop up form's subform I wish to save a record without having to > exit it so that a report reflects the current data in a control in the > subform. Can anybody help please. > -- > Grimwadec In code behind th...

Opening a form and subform to a specific record
I am using the time and billing database and I would like to be able to open an employee timesheet data form only for a specific person. I would like for an employee to only be able to view their time card and not others how can I do that. Use the WhereCondition argument of the OpenForm command. What Time and Billing db? LT AREA wrote: >I am using the time and billing database and I would like to be able to open >an employee timesheet data form only for a specific person. I would like for >an employee to only be able to view their time card and not others how can I >do t...

Synchronisation hangs during save of synchronisation log.
We're using Exchange Server 2000 with an Outlook 2002 client. When we synchronise the offline folders outlook hangs after it tries to save the synchronisation log (at 50%). Can somebody help please? Thanks in advance! ...

microsoft installation error #2
When i try to install office 2004 for mac standard edition it tells me that some of the files in the "English Dictionary" cannot be read and so it never fully installs on my computer. I have used the auto installer but it cuts out half way through like its done but then won't allow anything to open and all i can find in the micoroft office folder is "microsoftoffice.bundle" or something to that extent.. can someone please help me figure out the installation process. thanks On 11/27/06 10:44 AM, in article 1164653050.770317.87650@14g2000cws.googlegroups.com, "c...

You cant go to specified record
I have a form with an Add Record button. When the button is clicked when first entering the form, I works great. When the 1st record is entered and the button is clicked again to enter another record, I get a msg "You cant go to specified record." I click the OK button and then... I am able to click the Add Record button and it works. Any suggestions? -- deb Can you post the code behind the button you use to add new records -- Wayne Manchester, England. "deb" wrote: > Data entry is set to No > > Tried.. > Private Sub Form_Load() > > DoCmd.G...

Re: Access violation error
> I decided to check the size of the GTrayIcon class using sizeof. It returns > me 112 bytes. > > But, if I do sizeof in the constructor of GTrayIcon, it gives me 512 bytes! > From this, only 2 conclusions are possible: > > 1) The 'new' only allocate 112 bytes of memory, while the class really needs > 512. Thus, when assigning my member variable, I end up overflowing outside > of the allocate memory block. (If that's the case, why is it doing such > behavior and how do I fix it?). > > 2) Or, it has nothing to do with it. Since the heap is alread...

sychost.ese app error
I have been seeing... AXWIN Frame Window: sychost.exe app error 0x02b7f7ao referenced memory 0x02b7f7ao , could not be written OK or cancel to debug when I click cancel the computer reboots I click OK and the computer freezes with a still active cursor GMG wrote: > I have been seeing... >=20 > AXWIN Frame Window: sychost.exe app error >=20 > 0x02b7f7ao referenced memory 0x02b7f7ao , could not be written >=20 > OK or cancel to debug >=20 > when I click cancel the computer reboots >=20 > I click OK and the computer freezes wit...

Synchronisation
Hi I am new to Entourage (and Mac) I used Windows XP&Vista before with Outlook and I am still using Windows and Outlook in the office. My problem: I am using a PDA with Windows Mobile 6, to have my Agenda and my Contacts list with me, as well as updating the office2home and vice versa. Input to both (Agenda and Contacts) is made both in the office and at home. While using Windows/Outlook I used ActiveSync to synchronise the PDA when it was docked (i.e. Connected by a USB cable either at home or in the office). The same should apply with OSX/Entourage Now, as I am still ...