consolidate calendars

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: imap

Entourage � three calendar files with this name <br>
Bento - - two calendar files <br>
Library Loans - two calendar files <br>
0
LordDer

oulook calendar problems
When I schedule meetings using oulook 2002 for eg at 10am the receipients are getting invitations for incorrect hours. This could be 11am instead 10 am. The computer time and the time zones are correct. Can someone please help? Daylight Savings Time match in Outlook and Control Panel? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, babu datt asked: | When I schedu...

Consolidating Personal Folders
I have somehow opened up 4 personal folders. How do I consolidate all of them into one personal folder and merge all the information. Next, how do I delete the other personal folders? I've read through a couple of books but I can't find the information. Any help would be very much appreciated Thanks MikeSellers Move the contents of the folders to the folder that you want to keep. You can disconnect from the other pst-files by rightclicking the root folder and choose Close. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook I...

Multi-calendar viewer
Is there a multi-calendar viewer for Outlook 2002. The Outlook 2000 Multi-Calendr viewer doesn't work on my comupter. I have Windows XP and Outlook 2002. Thanks. ...

consolidate queries
I have many too many queries, which I use to gather data for a report. I hope someone can suggest how to consolidate them. For example, 8 of my queries are of the exact same form, except the value of one field is one of 8 possibilities. Here is the SQL for the qCUS query: SELECT q1Main.DReferred, q1Main.CaseType FROM q1Main WHERE (((q1Main.DReferred)>=[Forms]![fgetStats]![tbxBegDate] And (q1Main.DReferred)<=[Forms]![fgetStats]![tbxEndDate]) AND ((q1Main.CaseType)="CUS")); The only difference between the 8 queries is that in the qCUS query, CaseType = "...

Calendar #8
I can't get a date colume to show on the full yearly caledar. All I'm trying to achieve is to have a date column and an appointment column. Such as: Date Appointment 02/07/2004 Take garbage out 03/19/2004 Go to XYZ 04/12/2004 Meet with Joe I'm not sure what you mean by "full yearly calendar" since Outlook doesn't have a Year view built in. Have you tried creating a custom table-style view that only shows the columns you want? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please ...

Service calendar #2
The Service calendar Type picklist is missing the "Team" and "Ressource Group" values. It would be a nice feature for large service organisations to be able to pick out a Team specific or Ressource group specific list of users inside the service calendar overview, when scheduling for new service activities etc., thereby isolating this specific list of users and their calendars, in order to get a nice overview before booking a new activity. It seems particularly odd, when both entities are specified under settings, business unit settings for the service scheduling ...

how do i subscribe to an external calendar, e.g. google calendar
anybody knows. Can't find it anywhere "verleij" <verleij@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57A266EB-7939-4CD4-8824-23DE5B33972A@microsoft.com... > anybody knows. Can't find it anywhere Have you tried googling for it? I googled for "subscribe to google calendar" and and got loads of relevant hits. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment bookings for your meeting/class over the web. http://www.lbetoolbox.com - ...

Setting calendar permissions when you are owner of calendar folder only (no access to open rest of mailbox)
Hi The office runs an Exchange system. We use Outlook 2000 clients. There are four people who have given me 'owner' access to their calendars, so as I may grant or revoke administrative staff access as needed. However, without having futher permissions to their calendars, I can't find a way of doing this. I can only see how to do this when the mailboxes are added to my Exchange profile and every folder opened by outlook. Although I can open the calendar only using the "file -> open -> other users folders" method. This doesn't allow me to see/change the permi...

Consolidation Worksheet Data Sequence
I'm consolidating 3 worksheets into one by using Excel 2007 data consolidation. The worksheets have a product number in column A and sales figures in columns B, C & D for Jan, Feb and Mar. The worksheets are in product number sequence. Not all product numbers appear on each sheet, so I consolidate by category using "labels in left column" and "create links to source data" to create a consolidation sheet in outline form. The problem is the consolidated worksheet is not in product number sequence as I need it to be. I have books on Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 and their ...

Data Consolidation
Biff: Thanks so much for your input on the automation. After a small bit of tweaking, your formula worked like a charm. Now that I have the correlation multi-year table comparison automated, I would like to consolidate each commodities multi-year correlation into an overall correlation set. What I have now is five sets of correlation rows/commodity (representing the five historical data sets) which look like the following: Australian Dollar (AD) Correlations ============================== 1yr: C S PN SI SM 5yr: BO BP CD DX EU GC S SF SM 10yr: DX EU GC MP SF SI W 15yr: DX TU SP MP 20yr: CC G...

Export/link a course schedule from excel into calendar format
Is it possible to export or link an excel spreadsheet which contains start and finish dates of scheduled courses to an excel calendar template or another program so we could have an electronic calendar? I can import into MSProject, but licensing too expensive and no one in my group has MSProject. ...

Forwarding Calendar item
Outlook 2007, mail format set to plain text. When I forward a calendar item to a Thunderbird user, that user receives it as a winmail.dat attachment. All other types of attachment are received as they should be. Can anyone suggest a reason for this? Do you have the iCalendar option selected here: Tools menu > Options > Calendar? "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:%230cl9bwsHHA.400@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2007, mail format set to plain text. When I forward a calendar > item to a Thunderbird user, that user receives it as a...

Easy Question: Outlook Calendar in relations to Workplace Calendar
Should my outlook calendar be duplicated into my Workplace Calendar? Otherwise, should CRM be reading my users Outlook calendars on the system? Richard CRM will not by default 'read' your Outlook calendar unless you have promoted calendar items to CRM. CRM items will be default be propogated to your Outlook calendar.... -- Fortis www.webfortis.com "dawho9" wrote: > Should my outlook calendar be duplicated into my Workplace Calendar? > Otherwise, should CRM be reading my users Outlook calendars on the system? > > Richard Is there any workaroud for Ex...

exchange calendar update tool #2
Can I run the exchange calendar update tool before updarting the dst patches on the exchange servers? No, Do windows server patches, then exchange, then clients, then run the tool is my understanding. "mcp" <none@none.com> wrote in message news:ezcHEbgUHHA.4764@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Can I run the exchange calendar update tool before updarting the dst > patches on the exchange servers? > According to MS it is Servers, Workstations, Exchange, then the tool: http://support.microsoft.com/gp/dst_topissues "mcp" <none@none.com> wrote in ...

Integrate tasks in the calendar
Hi, Is it possible to make tasks appear directly within the calendar (not just in the task pad), so that I can assess my availability by checking both planned tasks and meetings/appointments at the same time? If I have a task planned from March the 1st to the 5th, for instance, it would be great to see it in the calendar. (basically, I find task views very poor, but that's another issue) Thanks in advance. Rapha�l there is a 3rd party utility that mixes tasks with calendar - or you can create a day/week/month view for tasks if you want to a separate but equal view. -- Diane Porem...

consolidating
I have a situation where a credit card statement comes in and we have to assign each line item a particular GL code. On one statement this GL code may be used numerous times. The same GL code may also have credits as well as debits. The person writes on the statement what each line item will have for a GL code. From here we want to enter line by line each item in the statement on a sheet in Excel. When this data entry step is done we would like to have Excel do the consolidation to another sheet so it then does the calculation which should match the bottom line of the statement. (pant, pant,...

FRx Consolidations #2
I am trying to consolidate two companies with a different account structure. The column format has an account filter and the condolidation is not working. Company One: ##### Company Two: #####-## Column Accout Filter: ????? Note: The first five places of the account in both companies is the same, Company Two has additional departments. When I try to run the consolidation, I can only get one company to tree up, the one whose account structure matches the column account filter. What do I need to do to make the consolidation work? ...

Exporting hand-picked entries of the calendar?
I tried several different ways to export my calendar at the office but didn't have luck in trying to do what I needed. I use the Calendar very heavily as a reminder system as I prefer how it handles the recurring information over tasks (it's far superior). But I have so many at home and so many at the office, it would be nice to find a way to "synchronize" some of the entries back and forth. Obviously the work-related reminders of the office I don't need at home, and the home-related reminders are definitely not needed at the office, except for a small handful of remin...

converting a 7-digit julian date to a calendar date
I need to convert a 7-digiti julian date to a calendar date. For example, my cell reads 2004029 but I need to convert it to read 01/29/2004. Thanks. First of all that is not what is referred to as a Julian date by astronomers nor [as misused] by programmers. =DATE(left(A1,4), mid(A1,5,2), right(a1,2)) I have a page on Date and Time http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/datetime.htm as does Chip Pearson http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm I'm sure many others have pages on at least some aspect of date and/or time as well. HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Exc...

customer vendor consolidation #3
I would like to be able to transfer mulitple documents between payables and receivalbles all at once and have the option of having the documents transfer individually or as one lump sum. Currently if mulitple documents are transfered at the same time, a lump sum is transerferred instead of individiuals documents, which mean one credit memo is created instead of one per document being transferred. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in t...

calendar templates
I imported a calendar which I want to change every month but keep the same text for each day of the week. When I changed the margins to make the calendar wider I cannot get back into the calendar portion to make the changes for the month and move the dates over accordingly. Can I change the margins or create a new template on my own and make it work. If so, how do I go about doing this. Publisher 2007 is what I am now using Thank you What template? From the Office site? Changing the margins shouldn't affect the way you input your data. Have you applied a border...

Listing Calendar entries
I am not at all familiar with the outlook object model, but am interested in listing out the calendar entries in my calendar that are full day events. I'd like to determine if I have them set for Busy or Free or something else? Can someone direct me to some sample code to do this? FWIW, I'm quite familiar with the Excel object model and do a good bit of programming there. Barb Reinhardt you can see the object model by using the object browser (f2), switch from <All Libraries> to Outlook. The GetDefaultFolder function can return the default calendar f...

Can't see weekdays in Calendar
Anyone know how to show weekdays in the calendar view above each day? I can't seem to find anything that shows I can even do that. Weird. James Go to Control Panel | Regional and Language Options and change the Long Date format to include the day of the week. You will need to add the "dddd" string for this if you want the day of the week fully spelled out. For example, my Long Date format for the U.S. looks like this: dddd, MMMM dd, yyyy and results in this: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address w...

OWA calendar is not the same as the oulook 2003 calendar
Hello, Our Excahnge 2003 server is up and running and we are very happy with it, but one of our users wants to use the calendar in outlook 2003 and it works fine, but when he uses OWA to access his calendar, the calendar is blank why is this? and how can I make the calendar in outlook 2003 show up in OWA? James On 10 Mar 2005 01:12:16 -0800, james.fitzjohn@gmail.com (James) wrote: >Hello, > >Our Excahnge 2003 server is up and running and we are very happy with >it, but one of our users wants to use the calendar in outlook 2003 and >it works fine, but when he uses OWA to acce...

Insert Holidays Into Publisher Calendar
How do I insert holidays into my Publisher Calendar? It is a manual operation. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Darrin Erb" <Darrin Erb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:300B61E1-B8B3-4AB2-8D05-07082D606642@microsoft.com... > How do I insert holidays into my Publisher Calendar? ...