Christmas labels from Entourage group

Version: 2004
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

Every Christmas I spend hours trying to print labels from the Christmas group in my Entourage address book.  I do not want to merge the entire Entourage address book to the labels.  Just the Christmas group of 100 names and addresses.  Currently I get only a choice of all 683 or nothing. <br>
Where do I indicate just the Christmas Group?  Am going to resort to handwriting the addresses if I don't get help.  Thanks.
0
brtoan

How did you go about creating the labels? Did you use the Mail Merge Manager
in Microsoft Word? If yes, open Entourage, create a new category ("Christmas
cards") and assign it to the contacts whom you want to send a card or
letter. Next, open Word and create your labels the way you have done before.
After you have set them up properly, you can click on "Options" in the
fourth section of the Mail Merge Manager palette ("Filter Recipients") and
select your newly created category.

--
Michel Bintener
Microsoft MVP - Macintosh

*** Please always reply to the newsgroup. ***

0
Michel

data labels on charts #2
Hi, how can i change #N/D! label into "n/a" or "" with some VBA code. i have column chart with series which data end before end of period. i.e values are: =3D1.3 =3D1.4 =3D1.3 =3D1.2 =3DNA() =3DNA() labels are: 1.3 (non-zero column) 1.4 (non-zero column) 1.3 (non-zero column) 1.2 (non-zero column) #N/D! (zero value column) #N/D! (zero value column) how can i change ONLY labels with #N/D! into "n/a" or "" is there possibility of change without loosing functionality because = sometimes series are fully with data.=20 and how i can change labelling on...

Pivot-Like Query for Christmas?
SQL Server 2000. I have the following table and need to turn it into something "flatter". Gurus, can you help me come up with any SQL 2000-compliant TSQL that can make this happen? I have this: CREATE TABLE #Pairs ( RowId Integer, ItemKey VARCHAR(50), ItemValue VARCHAR(50), ItemType VARCHAR(50), ItemDesc VARCHAR(50) ); INSERT INTO #Pairs VALUES(1,'Height','84','Int','Height of the Door'); INSERT INTO #Pairs VALUES(2,'Width','40','Int','Widtrh of the door.'); INSERT INTO ...

Merry CHRISTmas
Just wanted to say thank you for all the help you have given me and say Merry Christmas to you all. AuntieAnnette -- "I am too blessed to be stressed or depressed, and too anointed to be disappointed!" The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. "The one who kneels to God can stand up to anything." "Winners make things happen. Losers let things happen." "God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the 'ONE' I can change, and the wisdom to kn...

Urgent!Need help with creating a Christmas PowerPoint slideshow
I'm creating a Christmas PowerPoint slide show of my family,can someone tell me where I can download free Christmas templates for my presentation? And I want to put this PowerPoint slideshow on Youtube to share with all my relatives and friends. I tried to upload an.PPT file to Youtube but failed, any idea? Thanks Dwight, There are some templates on office online: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=CHRISTMAS&sc=4&av=ZPP -- Luc Sanders MVP - PowerPoint "Dwight" <Dwight@discussions.microsoft.com> schreef in bericht new...

how can i format a cell with 3 diffrent group to add
in Excell Iam trying to make it add the number after 3 different groups. Each cell I will input pa,pp,pn to be seperated on a lower cell but after pa or pp or pn there will be a number to add like pn 1, pp2, pa5 . on a lower cell below the inputs i will have 3 cells that will add up the pa's , pp's, pn's . Example on wednesday: pa used 2 hours ,pa also used 4 , pn used 7 , pp used 3.2 hours and pn used 5 hours. On my end result on my botttom sheet on this wednesday it will add all the pa's , pp's and pn's which should come out to pa6, pp3.2 and pn ...

Entourage 2008 to Exchange 2003

Printing Labels #2
Is there a way to print labels off of a excel spreadsheet? hi, yes there is. excel will print to any printer regardless of the media the data is printed on. You may have to play with it to get it to fit your labels. you may even have to trun the text 90 degrees(vertical). we have a special file that contain certain special purpose label that our receiving department needs to print periodily and they print on the same bar code printer as all the bar coded labels print on. regards FSt1 "Todd Nelson" wrote: > Is there a way to print labels off of a excel spreadsheet? You m...

Where is the best place to have a christmas party in southern ca?
My company wants to have a christmas party and wants to do something a little different than we do every year ne one have ne suggestions? Different is bad: Find a good bar that serves good food. For the entire day of the party, avoid using Excel . -- Gary's Student "Think Ink" wrote: > My company wants to have a christmas party and wants to do something a little > different than we do every year ne one have ne suggestions? Charter a boat and start sailing due west of Catalina. When you run out of gas that means the party's over. "Think Ink" <Th...

download Christmas card templates
I am looking for a site where I can download Christmas cards....suggestions? On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:21:02 -0800, kkmoore <kkmoore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am looking for a site where I can download Christmas cards....suggestions? http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101433581033.aspx -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. ...

Chart Coloum Labels
I need the label on top of each coloum to show qty not average eg:- For eg Store Ave Price Qty Store A $50 100 Store B $40 500 Store C $60 10 Price Ave 60 10 50 100 __ 40 __ 500 __ 30 __ __ __ 20 __ __ __ 10 __ __ __ 0 __ __ __ Store A B C Thanks Hope you can help I would like a macro or VB to loop throught code from ...

How do I design a label template?
I need to design a template in Publisher for round labels. I have downloaded the template from a web site in Word, but would like to use it in Publisher. What size? The setup for 2.5 labels are Side margin .25, top margin .5, Horizontal gap .25, vertical gap zero This will result in 3 columns and 4 rows Avery 5294 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "PegGall" <PegGall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D68BDD7B-CD5E-4E7A-BDD5-EB2498CB4B5A@microsoft.com... >I need to design a template in P...

Printing Avery Labels
I am still new to Outlook 2003. It's that time of year to print the Christmas address book to Avery 5260 labels, the ones which are 1 inch by 2 5/8 inches. I can't seem to figure out how to do that in Outlook. Can anyone guide me or point me to a web site which explains it? John http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.AverySoftwareDetail&catalogcode=WEB01&softwarecode=3201 --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: John W. Sharp <readandsharp@voyager...

envelope address labels
undefinedSIZE=12 ?procedure to generate simple address lables from selected columns in spread sheet for a specified sheet of labels. Word label dialogue is to difficult John M. Petterso -- INTAI ----------------------------------------------------------------------- INTAIR's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1542 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27024 John Is there a question here? For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps....

Data Labels #4
I have two data labels that overlap on a chart. Is there a way to wrap text or change the data label box sizing so I can see both labels? Help please Cody Cody - Unfortunately you don't have a lot of control over the data labels. They look like text boxes, but the little black handles are merely decoration, and do not allow resizing. You can move a label: click on the label to select the series of labels, then click again to select the single label. Drag the label by its edges to a new position. You can edit the text of the label: click on the label to select the series of lab...

print barcode on label
I have also tried all barcodes available on the item property with all labels available in the label wizard with generic/text driver, printing on my HP laser jet, and no barcodes have been printed. Also, a separate font issue: fonts have been installed, but the generic printer doesn't seem to recogize it. When using "label design", for one field on the label such as "price", and clicking on "A" for font, I got a message:"No font installed, go to control pannel to install font"....... Progress made so far: --Barcodes can be printed on the HP...

I've may have posted to incorrect group
Hi all We use exchange in a Front-end/Backend environment. We use the front-end for OWA access. I've given a user send as permission to a public folder and although they can send as within outlook they cannot send as via OWA - reply/reply all/forward buttons are all greyed out. I've read you need a front-end server for this to work as we have one what am I doing wrong for this not to work. Wayne On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:18:53 -0000, "wmb" <wmb2003@uk2.net> wrote: >Hi all > >We use exchange in a Front-end/Backend environment. We use the front-end >for ...

Help for christmas
I want to translate an english document into irish...using word2000 Get a speaker of Irish Gaelic to sit beside you at the keyboard. Every sentence you say, s/he can enter the Gaelic equivalent at the keyboard. Only works with Begorrah Worrrd One T'ousand, though. The Irish are a bit behind. Pemo -- ,-._|\ / Oz \ Melbourne \_,--.x/ Australia v "Bazza" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F52CC6D0-89E7-4B59-B5D9-C3AE0C3F65AF@microsoft.com... > I want to translate an english document into irish...using word2000 ...

Label designer / configuration
I am trying to customise my labels and in the field options "unit of measure" is not there. I am hoping someone can tell me how to add an extra field on a label?? Any help on this would be much appreciated. Gist, Its not in the latest version either. Go into CustomerSource and put in a suggestion. http://www.microsoft.com/BusinessSolutions/customersource.mspx -- * "GasT" <GasT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B9A2B119-60B2-45AF-8ECF-48246663631C@microsoft.com... I am trying to customise my labels and in the field options "unit of measure...

labels #5
I have 52 non-contiguous cells that need to be summed and averaged. I have created a label by selecting the individual cells and typing a name in the name box. How can I edit or review to be sure I have all the correct cells? i.e. If I skip a cell that needs to be included or if I click on a cell that should not be included if the label should reference B5, B10, B15, ... but I click on B4, B9, B15 how can I change B9 to B10? Is there an easy way to use the name for relative formulas? i.e. I have Monday_P1, Monday_p2, Tuesday_P1, Tuesday_P2 then how can I use this to get Monday...

We Need a United Group of Users Re POS Screen
I was just using our POS today and realized that some items have been scanning without the correct taxes set to the item. We all need to voice this concern to microsoft to update the POS screen. The tax colunm should actually show the tax code so that the cashier call see which taxes are being applied to each item and should print a tax code next to item on sales receipt. If someome makes a mistake enter something it Manager then our cashiers are the next line to catch the mistake. But, they need to be able to see it. The check mark on the screen says that taxes are being applied...

Pls show me how to delete message in the google group ?
I can't find field delete the message in the google group. Pls show me. thank a lot ! ...

How do I apply conditional formatting to axis labels?
I would like to apply conditional formatting to my horizontal axis based on the value of that data point. If the value exceeds a threshold it would cause the category axis label for that point to change font, color, etc. or I would like to apply conditional formating to a series based on the value of the data point in the series. If the value excedds a threshold it would cause the bar (bar graph) for that point to be different from the others. Axis labels are treated as a unit, you can't format individual labels. You could set up a dummy axis and use VBA to control its formatting. ...

Row/Column labels not displayed.
Hi I'm using Excel 2002 A spreadsheet I've been given to use only displays the row/column labels upto 73/X respectively. I've never seen this before. Any ideas how I can set this up? TIA Dave F. Further to my previous mail, the movement of the selected cell by using the cursor or clickin/dragging "Dave F." <df@bh.cv.fg> wrote in message news:OzcDG$60EHA.3364@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi > I'm using Excel 2002 > > A spreadsheet I've been given to use only displays the row/column labels > upto 73/X respectively. > > I've never s...

Address Labels
I have been inputing addresses and names in excel and I wanted to know if their was a way to print out mailing labels. Does excel have a feature where I can place the data from cells on a label? Thanks for any help. ~Dom Dominic Excel doesn't have such a feature and setting up for printing is trial and error. Word has the Mailmerge feature which does quite nicely. For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAD...

Christmas Shopping
The holiday Seasons are upon us once again and the economy is going in the dump with the unemployment and the government doing the buyout. We as consumers whether retail or e-commerce we need to cut the fat. We have merchandise at resonable prices to ease the wallet "Garlock Merchandising" <gregory.garlock.ceo@officeliveusers.com> ??????:59E768C3-C0B1-4AFB-8D50-4AB1CAC7E7BD@microsoft.com... > The holiday Seasons are upon us once again and the economy is going in the > dump with the unemployment and the government doing the buyout. > We as consumers whether reta...