Calendar View 04-08-10

I have a client running the latest release of Entourage 2008 under 10.6.3.
When she's in email and has Show Mail Folders Only, unchecked, she can
access her calendar. However, if she clicks the calendar icon in the upper
left hand corner of the Entourage window, no calendar appears. In the list
along the left is Folder on My Computer and Calendar Views, but no item
named Calendar.

I created a test identity and the calendar in that identity looks and works
correctly. I rebuilt the database for her identity, but that did not resolve
the problem.

Any other suggestions?

Hal

0
Hal

I solved the problem by exporting the identity to a .rge file and, then,
importing it into a new identity.

Hal

On 4/8/10 10:33 AM, in article C7E36179.3B8F1%Hal@macworks-pcworks.com, "Hal
C. Kooistra" <Hal@macworks-pcworks.com> wrote:

> I have a client running the latest release of Entourage 2008 under 10.6.3.
> When she's in email and has Show Mail Folders Only, unchecked, she can
> access her calendar. However, if she clicks the calendar icon in the upper
> left hand corner of the Entourage window, no calendar appears. In the list
> along the left is Folder on My Computer and Calendar Views, but no item
> named Calendar.
>
> I created a test identity and the calendar in that identity looks and works
> correctly. I rebuilt the database for her identity, but that did not resolve
> the problem.
>
> Any other suggestions?
>
> Hal

0
Hal

How do I add holidays to my calendar in Publisher?
I am making a calendar in Publisher and the holidays did not automatically fill in when the dates did. Is there any way I can make a calendar with holidays included? Inserting holidays is a manual operation in Publisher. I have a no frill calendar on my web site. The calendar is on the Master Page and the holidays are on the publication page. There is a URL for other holidays that you may celebrate. http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Heather" <Heather@disc...

Edit>Replace All *1.04 help
Example of formula below.. TRYING real hard to do the edit>replace>all and get rid of the middle part that is *1.04 only. Excel is not happy when I try this and gives wrong answer. Any solutions appreciated. =$A1027*1.04*H984 =$A1028*1.04*H985 <wrong answer> such as? Did you place a checkmark in Options>Look in Formulas? -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "John McCabe" <jlmccabes@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message news:4a6b23cc$0$4987$9a6e19ea@unlimited.newshosting.com... > Example of formula belo...

more than 1 outlook calendar
hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my blackberry and outlook when syncronising. i now have noticed there are more than 1 calendars, and one has the missing appointments, so obviously i have been syncing with both. when i open up the calendar in the folder list, i can not see where it is stored, and would like to know how it was formed, and how to stop it happening again. thanks tim Tim <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote: > hi i have problems recently with losing appointments from my > blackberry and outlook when syncronising. > > i now have notice...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Printing Daily Calendar
Good morning! I'm using Entourage for OS X, version 10.1.0. When printing the daily calendar, is there a way to show the entries scheduled in the evening hours? Currently the print format lumps them together so that they are unreadable. Thank you! A. ...

Reoove items from "My Calendar"
Hello, In Outlook 2003 it was easy to customize which calendars appear in "My Calendars" If different .pst files are open then also multiple calendars are present in the "My Calendars" pane. A right mouse click and "Remove from my Calendars" removes a calendar from this pane... easy. Unfortunately with Outlook 2007 this menu item is not available and I cannot find another workaround how to remove unnecessary calendars from that pane. Has anyone a solution for this? I have searched in Outlook help, but I cannot find the solution. There's a right click "De...

How do I sync two blackberry's to the same Outlook Calendar?
My husband and I need to have all our families 10 zillion activities in hand so I'd like to be able to sync both blackberry's to my Outlook Calendar from my desktop, but the desktop manager doesn't recognize my husbands blackberry. Can/how do I do that? If the DM is not recognizing his BB, try the forums at blackberry.net - its not an outlook problem. AFAIK, it should work, but I only have 1 BB, so I can't verify how it works. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Ex...

all day calendar event and alert question
Hello, in Sharepoint 2007, when I or any user create an all day event on the calendar, the email alert that goes out has the incorrect time. If I modify the event the the correct time is displayed in the alert. The calendar item itself shows the correct information. Ive read several posts on different sites that state this is a known issue. Please advise if you have experienced this behavior and know of a fix. Thank you. ...

Calendars #5
Hi, have come across this problem with calendars - in Oz our week starts on Sunday and all calendars are this way - but Publisher seems to only do Monday to Sunday weeks. Regional settings are set correctly. Can you guys help? TIA Bill I have the exact opposite problem, our week starts on a Monday but my version of Publisher only starts on a Sunday ! I have tried all the settings but cannot change it, I am using Publisher 2002 (XP) and I would also love to know how to change this. "OldBill" <oziebillNO@SPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:OrQvRfp8EHA.2608@TK2MSF...

Quick view...redux
In Live Mail, my Quick View folder has totally disappeared. <I suspect that a certain little relative of mine was messing around on the computer and deleted it but the reason that it happened is neither here nor there.> After reviewing and implementing the regedit "fix", that hasn't restored the folder. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled Live Mail. That only takes me back to the way that it was with all of my email accounts still in place as they were before the uninstall/reinstall. It isn't doing a wipe of the program and "clean" ins...

CRM Calendar
With the calendar in CRM are you able to link that with the users exchange calendar so events appear in both? ...

public or shared calendar with automated appointment feed from users (Exch 2007)
Hi all, is it possible to set up a public calendar in Exch that does the following: Every time that a user (who belongs to a specified A.D. user group) posts a meeting/appointment to his\her personal calendar (the one one on the individual mailbox) if the appointment is public (vs. private) that appointment is automatically copied/replicated to a shared/public calendar that all the users of the AD group can see. Is it possible to set up something in Exchange or/and Sharepoint that does this? Would this entail writing some specific. thanks You would need a custom script....

View & Filter Worksheet
Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me. I have a master worksheet with information on equipment and how long equipment has been installed, etc. What I'd like to do, is set up a second tab that views the information on the first tab and filters it based on a single column. That way the end-user will have the master list and a filtered view of the master list on the second tab. The end-user has limited excel knowledge, so the goal is a simple sheet. Any suggestions? Please provide more detail about what you have in the Master sheet and what you want to have in the sec...

Public Calendars not in Calendars Group
RE: Outlook 2007, Exchange 2007 I have Outlook 2007 and I have three of our company's public calendars in my "Calendar">"Other Calendars" group in outlook. I cannot get these calendars to display in a coworker's Outlook 2007. Her version of outlook is the same, and we both have professional. Her copy is an Upgrade from 2000, and mine was a full install. I can see the calendars in her outlook folder list, I've tried "add to favorites", and I've tried dragging and dropping, but none of these methods work. Pleae help! Thank...

to export calendar
if i wantto send my csalendar in an email by exporting it what exactly wouold i have to do? thanks peter ...

top 10 lists
Hi everyone, I have a file that has customers names in column A - 6,000 + lines of customer names for all sites across the country. Column heading going across are branch names and the numbers inserted in each cross cell (ie customer name and branch name) reflect number of units sold for that customer at a particular branch. I now need to filter the data so that the top 10 customers (by units sold) show up for each site. My problem is that when I filter column B for top 10, filter hides all other customer names. Is there a way to do a top 10 filter across adjacent columns where the filter is ...

DLookup 04-23-10
Access 2003 I posted this at the tail end of an earlier thread but since it's about a very different issue I thought it made sense to post it here. I've tossed in a DLookup into the following: If fOSUserName = DLookup("txtUserName", "tblUserNames") Then DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria Else MsgBox "Sorry! You are not allowed to use this form.", vbCritical, vbOKOnly DoCmd.CancelEvent End If This won't work UNLESS the table being looked up only has ONE user name recorded....

Launching Calendar module seperatly
Hi, Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my WindowsMobile2003 device. Anyone know if its possible just to launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together. Ta Kneewax I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without creating an email account? You can use Outlook in no ...

reset access menu back to original view
I just made small prog. in startup i removed the default menu, now i can access the menu any more. how to rest the menu back to original? any help plz? -- *new access developer* Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200711/1 Try holding down the shift key while you're opening the database. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "fathi_abuayyash via AccessMonster.com" <u38929@uwe> wrote in message news:7b8367d71bcfb@uwe... >I just made small prog. i...

Viewing Attachments #5
I am not able to view Word attachments. I click on the paperclip to view it, but the file info is faded, and I cannot view it. What can I do to fix this? Tools-> Options-> tab Security-> option Do not allow attachments... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips ...

Spiral Bound Calendar
How do I create a 8.5x11" spiral bound calendar with picture on top page and calendar on bottom of 2 page spread? I'm using Publisher 2003 and have Windows XP. Setup your page as a folded card, portrait. Rather than using the calendar under "publications for print", use a Design Gallery Object calendar, click the wizard wand to change the date range. When you use the folded card page setup, the calendar will be on the odd pages and the picture on the even pages. You will have to manually rotate the pictures 180 degrees. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.micros...

Calendar direction
Running Outlook 2007 on XP Pro. I just recently re-installed Office (don't ask!) and for the first time, the calendars (week, month and the little ones in the colums), all show with the day numbering from right to left. I do have a second Hebrew calendar installed in Outlook, and my default Regional and Language options are: Location=Israel, customized English US settings, Chinese - English - French - Hebrew keyboards, non-Unicode default=Hebrew. I have used these settings before, but the calendars were never flipped before. This is also not natural for Hebrew calendars. Any ideas...

View Sent / Recieved Emails
Hi, I'm wondering is its possible to view a users incomming and outgoing emails... I know its possible with monitoring to show how many emails were sent and received but not who they were to... I know you can view received emails by adding another user to the "Deliver To" section, but is there any way else? Thanks you could enable journalling on their message store, but this will capture all messages sent by users on that store. you could also enable message tracking on all of your exchange servers and then you could query the message tracking logs to see who they sen...

calendar #3
I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) You make this change in the control panel in the "Regional & Language Options" folder. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "padum" <padum@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:77137E01-09A9-463E-815D-0214DC442BAB@microsoft.com... >I would like the week to start on Monday instead of Sunday (Publisher 2003) ...

If statement 01-12-10
I want to look in multiple cells and return a predetermined value: I want cell F5 to return a value if there is an X in any of the cells A1 thru A5, if there is no X but there is an R, I want to return a different value, and if those same cells are empty, I want to return a different value. Is this possible? A B C D E F 1 X 2 R 3 X 4 5 Hi, maybe this =IF(COUNTIF(A1:A5,"X")>0,"XXXXX",IF(COUNTIF(A1:A5,"R")>0,"RRRRR","No X or R")) Mike "gbish" wrote: > I want to look in multiple cells and return a...