Authentication failed because Entourage doesn't support any of the available authentication methods. 04-13-10

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

0
amostio

Failed Update KB978474 OfficeExcel 2003.ErrorCode0x80070643
2010-03-18 Tomas Nugis Stockholm Sweden.Win Vista Business.Office 2003. Failed update Excel 2003. KB 978474 First of all.Thanks to PA Bear for all your webbsites to solve this update.Professional 1.Info: I"ve found failure code 779 ( HEX code 1913).ERROR code 0x800 70 643 is a generall code for Win Installer problems. 2.I found info in Log files and the Registry Editor key. You can get ALL info there. I check what has happend and all the folders and files. So fare so good. 3. I sent a request to MS Support in Sweden about the failed update KB 978474. 4. I got the answere:Wi...

Authentication failed
I recently canceled my high speed internet and am using a personal WiFi. I am no longer using my comcast. email address, which I would use Outlook to read. I get a pop up that says "Authentication failed for s.newhouse@comcast.net" "The server responded: invalid user name/password". I went into 'tools' and deleted the comcast account and still get the message. How do I make it stop? I am using XP. Thank you! On Wed, 19 May 2010 20:24:01 -0700, MacknKeagsMom <MacknKeagsMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I recently canceled my high s...

Anyone using BrightStor High-Availability ?
Is anyone using CA's BrightStor High-Availability application with an exchange server? Any comments? Thanks. ...

Failed backup/restore
After switching to Windows XP, I reinstalled Money 99 (which seems to be working) but have been unable to open either the backup of my Money file (on floppy) or the copy of the working file that I copied to CDROM (and which I recopied to the hard drive). Error messages say the backup file has been corrupted; and that the working file is corrupted or is not a legitimate Money file. I've made sure this file, copied from CDROM, is not "read only." This is 4 years of my personal financial records. Does anyone know of any way to recover the data? Since you have the actu...

Can't send email 08-31-10
This is the error message I keep getting and I can't send any emails! The message could not be sent because its size exceeded the server's limit. You can use the option, located in Tools | Accounts | Properties | Advanced, to break messages into smaller parts. Subject 'Re: -- SPAM -- Handyman and Painting' Server Error: 552 Server Response: 552 5.2.0 1AGh1f00M1vSJcs04AGhdf This message was undeliverable. This message has been found to be a potential spam message, and has therefore been blocked. Please visit http://coxagainstspam.cox.net for more information. ...

Double emails 05-06-10
How do I stop double emails coming into Outlook. Eeveryone I get comes in twice "mort1dg" <mort1dg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:032F1CE4-3A03-480B-AE3F-891607ECA77B@microsoft.com... > How do I stop double emails coming into Outlook. Eeveryone I get comes in > twice How many accounts do you have defined? If it's two and both accounts access the same mailbox, that's the reason. Otherwise, see this: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Formula Help 04-26-10
In my "Total Days" column, I have the following formula and it works: E4 is Date sent to Vendor =DATEDIF(A3,TODAY(),"d") now, I want to add to this formula, if possible, to say if a date is entered into the second column, then just calculate "Date Sent" - "Date Returned" in the same "Total Days" column...is this possible?? I manually entered the "1" Date sent to Vendor Date Returned From Vendor Total Days out to Vendor 4/22/2010 4 4/22/2010 ...

crm 3.0 : authentication error
Hi, I get the authentication error prompt for each user having the same login username in the internal domain than in the CRM domain. Passwords are not the same in each domain, and there seems to be some kind of automatic authentication while loading the page in IE. Is there any setting, which could help me prevent this ? thanks, @ntonio By default, the IIS web site allowed anonymous connections. I disabled them, allowing only integrated authentication. It now works fine! @ntonio ...

OWA - SSL
Hi I have a problem with OWA, SSL.... can you help me.... let me tell you exactly what I did: I have FE/BE server... both windows 2003 Enterprise sever SP1 and Exchange 2003 SP1 FE: Srv2 192.168.0.2 BE: Srv1 192.168.0.1 The BE server (Srv1) is CA root and DNS : mail A 192.168.0.2 mail MX mail.domain.com srv2 A 192.168.0.2 srv1 A 192.168.0.1 NS: srv1.domain.com CA: certificate Autority: srv1.domain.com mail.domain.com Issued To mail.domain.com Issued By mail.domain.com Exchange mail server url for internal and ext...

Entourage 2008 Lot of crashing when deleting emails
I was cleaning my inbox today of old mail an I sorted the email by FROM. When I grabbed and deleted bunches of emails at a time, I kept getting crashes. This doesn't seem to happen when the inbox is not sorted, perhaps because I can't choose to delete as many emails simultaneously. I hope the next version is more stable. ...

Impossible add user, authentication error!!!
Good morning all, I've just setup microsoft crm 3.0. When I attempt to add a user, I receive an error "Impossible add user through wizard contact support" how I can resolve? Thanks. ...

ActiveX control with a method returns IPictureDisp canot load in VB
Hello, I wrote an ActiveX control. This control have a mothod to load a picture. This picture was loaded with OleLoadPicture that returns a IPicture implemented object. I call the QueryInterface(IID_IpictureDisp,(LPVOID*)&pPict) to receive a pointer to the IPictureDisp object and return it. But when I call this function in VisualBasic 6 (I drop it on a standard form) and call this method in VB (e.g. Set myPic=PicturListCtrl1.LoadPictureFromFile("C:/MyPictures/sample.jpg") I became an error number 13 (type mismatch). What can I do? Who can help me? Best regards and thanks...

Default Value in Table 02-22-10
I need a default value in my table to be the date value of another field in the table + 25 days. When I try to place this in the default value box, it says there is a type mismatch. ="ANLDate" + 25 Both fields are short date format. Any help is greatly appreciated. Cora, What you are trying to do cannot be done at the table level. You will need to do that on the form level. Is there any particular reason you are doing this in a table? -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!"...

Authenticating internal server
So here is the scenario. We have database server that is running rational Clearquest. When we generate a new ticket request it generates an email that will be sent back to the submitter and to whom ever is assigned to the ticket. The email is sent through smtp port 25. The problem is that since we upgraded to Exchange 2003 the email generated from the database server is not authenticated with the Exchange 2003 server so it shows up as an un-authenticated email. So in outlook the email says its from j...@test.com, when we want it to show as authenticated like "John Doe" as the from us...

ResizeToFitContents method
Please help! When i try to use the ResizeToFitContents method, it is no defined.Why? do I need to include a new library? or is it because I' working with Visio Std 2000? Help -- avalon2 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- avalon27's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=18 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=69747 Visit - http://www.officehelp.in | http://www.officehelp.in/archive/index.php | http://www.officehelp.in/index/index.ph It was introduced in Visio 2002. I am afraid that you will need to hand code...

Password Failing Money 2007
Im running Money 07 on Vista Ultimate. Up until about 6 days ago, I was able to sign-in and use Money just fine. Now when I open Money, I get a different start page to log into. It says "To open your file, enter your password". There is no option for entering in a username or to select to work offline. When I enter my password it fails. I am able to log into MSN money site just fine. How do I get into my .mny file? I have thought about getting a password recovery tool but they arent cheap. Not sure why my password no longer works. Any ideas on how to get around this?! In micr...

Can a retrieve a powerpoint presentation I failed to save?
I was wondering if I failed to save a powerpoint presentaiton I worked on is there anyway to find it somewhere in the computer On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:10:01 -0800, Dorothy wrote: > I was wondering if I failed to save a powerpoint presentaiton I worked on is > there anyway to find it somewhere in the computer You have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup. The access in this groups name refers to Microsoft Access, a database program. Please repost to the correct newsgroup for whatever Office program you are using (PowerPoint). I would suggest you include your Windows and Office v...

Application Pool of non-supported identity
Hi, I would like to install CRM 3.0 Prof on W2k3+SP1 + SQL2005+SP1 with Report Server + SharePoint Server 2003 + Project Server 2003. The Environment Diagnostics Wizard say: "The Web site for installing SQL Server Reporting Services {0} uses an Application Pool of non-supported identity. Supported identity is Network Service." But its account is Network Service. The http://localhost/reports and http://localhost/reportserver work fine... Please help me Peter Bump I found a workaround, not so sure that this is the way MS wants it. I created a new Application Pool named Netwo...

failed
Hello, I have a single organization with 4 servers exchange 2003 ent, yesterday one of them, for hardware problems, failed and I cannot start up, not it was the main of the organization, so directly from the "system did manager" remove it, is it correct?, it is some rake type in the outline or do I register? thanks Miguel Hello, I have a single organization with 4 servers exchange 2003 ent, yesterday one of them, for hardware problems, failed and I cannot start up, not it was the main of the organization, so directly from the "system did manager" remove it, is it corr...

Not Authentic!!?
I downloaded a Microsoft update and now it says my Outlook 2007 is not authentic. I don't get the same message with the rest of the Office 2007 suite. I find it hard to believe there's a problem - I paid a lot of money for the software. How do I fix this? If I have to update Outlook 2007, is there a site where I can download outlook only? -- Alan Zengel Alan;113352 Wrote: > I downloaded a Microsoft update and now it says my Outlook 2007 is not > authentic. I don't get the same message with the rest of the Office > 2007 > suite. I find it har...

Getting "Preparing to Send Messages" in Entourage 2004
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: imap Several times a day when I'm using Entourage a message box pops up that says &quot;Preparing to Send Messages.&quot; It's related to my IMAP account and the number generally increases, though that number doesn't relate to any number of messages that I can find. Sometimes it works very quickly, other times it takes a couple minutes, but it happens oftentimes when I'm in the middle of typing an e-mail and locks me out of doing my work. Any idea why this happens, and how to...

unable to send mail 09-07-10
i get this message. i did not have a problem til 3 days ago. The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'address', Account: 'incoming.verizon.net', Server: 'outgoing.verizon.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E Looks like you are running into a port 25 block. When you got that error message, was your Internet connection being obtained from Verizon? I'm not sure if Verizon supports it, but try changing port 25 to port = 587 for the outgoing server. If you need more help, tell us ...

Excel and Outlook failing to communicate
I recently installed Office XP on my new computer and I'm unable to send an Excel workbook sheet in the body of an email. I keep getting an error message saying that Excel was unable to start or find Outlook. The error message tells me to verify that office is installed correctly and that my email is configured properly. I've reinstalled Office and my email is functioning properly. I'm at my wit's end here. Can anyone offer an assistance? Thanks, Mike Is outlook set as the default email client? Are both outlook and excel the same version? -- Diane Poremsky [...

Is there ia method to implement RoundRect and Bitblt in GDI+
As title, 1. How to implement the RoundRect in GDI+, I cannot find the related function in GDI+. 2. How to copy the contents between two Graphics object, like we copy between two CDC object use Bitblt? Many thanks for your help. Jack ...

E-mail router 08-13-07
Hi, After I installed crm I installed exchange 2003.Then I installed e-mail router. No mails are getting tracked.What am I missing? Thanks, Manrico After you installed the email router did you deploy the forwarding rule to your CRM Users mailboxes. Simply installing the router will not work. Use the rule deploymnet tool that is installed with the email router on the exchange server to create a forwarding rule. Refer to the implementation guide for exact details about this task. -- Rgds Michael MCDBA 2000 | MCITP DBA 2005 http://www.mscrmschool.co.uk "John68" wrote: >...