Add email addresses with domain name in Entourage

Version: 2008
Processor: Intel
Email Client: pop

I added the new 'accounts' in Entourage, and they do NOT function. <br><br>I want to use with Entourage rather than checking email through the browser.
0
Fellini4c

On 2/12/10 2:30 PM, in article 59bb2be4.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0,
"Fellini4c@officeformac.com" <Fellini4c@officeformac.com> wrote:

> I added the new 'accounts' in Entourage, and they do NOT function.

See this page to get started.

<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/accounts/index.html#setup>

--
Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP

Diane

Exchange in Child Domain
Hi I hope someone can provide me with some clarity on the following: I have installed a second Exchange server in a child domain of our parent (forest root) domain on a remote site, connected by a WAN/LAN link. Currently all servers are in the same routing group in the same organisation, and everything appears fine. The servers are all present and manageable in the Exchange System Manager and users on one mailbox server can email users on the other mailbox server no problem. (We are also going to install a Front-End for OWA access). We could configure a routing group between the sites...

Email Spreadsheet As Attachment?
Is there a way to email one spreadsheet of a workbook file as an attachment in Excel 2003? I don't want to email the whole workbook file and I don't want to email the spreadsheet in the body of the email, and these seem to be the only other options available. I would like to be able to do this without using an addin or other method outside the standard ones available in Excel. Thanks! Select the Sheet you want to save - then select "Save As" then selec Comma Seperated Values (CSV) or Tabbed and follow the directions. Then the end user should be able to open and import t...

view vendor addresses
Allow viewing of each address ID for a vendor on the Vendor Inquiry Screen Currently only the primary address ID is visible on this screen. The only screen that allows users to view multiple address IDs is the Vendor Maintenance Screen and for security purposes most users should not have access to that screen. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion i...

554 illegal address syntax-When address starts with #
I participant in a listserv. The address starts with #. When sending the email I get "554 illegal address syntax". I do know other Outlook users that use the listserve with no problems. What setting (and where) do I need to change? Thank you, -Barry ...

Can secondary X400 addresses be safely removed?
Hello, We had to change a users surname a couple of times and they have ended up with several secondary X400 addresses which RUS generated automatically. Just to clean-up, is it safe to remove secondary X400 addresses, leaving only the primary one? I vaguely remember reading that the X400 address should never be removed, or maybe that was only the primary one. Something else. Since the rename, some replies to messages sent by the user after the rename, from other users with mailboxes on the same server, are just disappearing. They're not leaving the server. No (non)delivery receipts eit...

Update Outlook 2003 client address book
All outlook clients are configure as cache mode. In exchange 2003, how to update the exchange address book to all outlook clients? Outlook 2003 cached mode uses the default offline address book. Exchange updates the offline address book once per day by default. Outlook 2003 will check for updated versions of the address book by default on some pre-configured basis automatically. As such, it is normal for the cached mode client to not receive the most updated list for a day or so, but it will update eventually. If you want to update it immediately, you need to go into Exchange, and...

emailing groups
To accomplish: 1. Some email groups need to be limited to only certain people for use. Example; only the IT users can use the Information Technology group along with Tom, Bob, and Jon. 2. Some email groups can be used by anyone, but before the email is actually sent, someone reviews the email and authorizes it to go out. 3. Some email groups and name in AD need to be hidden from display. How hard is it to do the above? 1 and 3 are relatively simple. 1. Check the groups' properties | Exchange General | select "Only From" and populate list of senders (including groups...

email AOL takes VERY loooooooooong
Hi, I'm running Exchange 2003 many users are complaining that when emailing AOL it takes very long. other domains are fine. My questionS are... 1. Is there a way of parsing the logs to see when it left the server or the SMTP traffic 2. Is there a tool that I can use that I enter the from & to address and it should find all the mail, contents, and SMTP handshake if possible? Thanks 1. There isn't any tool to parse the logs from Microsoft. They are in text format though, so you should be able to do a search on the log file to find the entries. 2. There is a new tool on the we...

Developers names
Hi All, Can i know the names of Excel, Word, Power Point developers? TIN Bill -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "kiran" <kiran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E39F54A1-9A7C-43B5-B3E2-A333379C2698@microsoft.com... > Hi All, > Can i know the names of Excel, Word, Power Point developers? > > TIN > ...

Changing default profile to default a different profile name
I have already made new profiles and selected one as the startup profile. This contains all of the data I want. I then delete the profiles marked "Outlook" and Outlook default" ? Will the startup profile automatically become the new "default" profile? (I want to know this as I am using ActiveSync and I believe that AS selects the "default" profile automatically during a sync session with the PDA) Beemer ...

xlodbc.xla - Excel ODBC Add-In
Hi, I am trying to run SQL queries directly from a worksheet in Excel. I have found an add-in for Excel 2002 that is no longer supported in 2003 or 2007 which is just what I want (xlodbc.xla). 1. Why was this discontinued? 2. Is there a built-in way to do this in newer versions [running queries from a cell, NOT going to Data > Import > etc...]? 3 Any other thoughts, help, advice? Thanks! If you are looking to run a parameter query there are much better ways, You may find this helpful. http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/gui/datamenu/dataexamples/externaldataexamples.htm About 3/4 wa...

Problem with Email Addresses in Our Domain
Exchange Server 2003. We just moved our entire organization's email from an outside server to our own Exchange Server. We used to be able to send email to recipients of the form "first.last@goodnewsjail.org" or "first.last@mail.goodnewsjail.org." Now when folks send to @mail.goodnewsjail.org, their messages get stuck forever in the "mail.goodnewsjail.org" queue. The queue never empties. What do I need to do so that people can use either @goodnewsjail.org or @mail.goodnewsjail.org on their recipient addresses? Thanks for the help. -- Dr. Doug Prui...

Entourage and Outlook
Does anyone know of a way to transfer stored e-mails from Outlook to Mac Entourage or Mac Mail and back? ...

Requisition Manager Email Notifications
I have a question. One of our purchase request approvers in Hong Kong would like the email notification that is sent out when a request is ready to be approved to contain the link that will take them directly to the correct company and appropriate purchase request. Some of the approvers are responsible for approving purchase requests in four different companies. Is there a way to make the link in the notifccation email go directly to the correct company and purchase request instead of to the purchasing page? Thanks, Anna ...

How to add an x.400 address to all email enabled user accounts?
Hi All, I thought i could add an X.400 address to all email enabled user accounts by adding the X.400 address under the default recipient policy. I then started a Update Service rebuild on both the Enterprise and organization. After waiting 5 minutes i then did Update Now. No new X.400 address shows up for any mail enabled user account. There's only about 50 users but i'd rather not manually add the addresses if it can be helped. Am i going about this the right way? Thanks all, i've been enjoying the newsgroup so far and learned a lot of good stuff! Chris On 25 Jan 2007 ...

Outlook email templates
I have several templates in Outlook 2003. Will they work in 2007 as is, or will some tweaking need to be done? Thanks! ...

destination email system invalid
i'm trying to forward for one of my employees. they have a static ip and their own domain. when i forward it says 512 destination email system unknown or invalid. i know im doing the forwarding right because i can forward to my home email help i have SBS2003 and exchange 2003 thanks Pam Pam wrote: > i'm trying to forward for one of my employees. they have a static ip > and their own domain. > when i forward it says > 512 destination email system unknown or invalid. i know im doing the > forwarding right because i can forward to my home email > help > i have ...

Address Book Sharing/Creation
We are attempting to get our Exchange server up and running and I am quite new to the whole Microsoft Mail thing... (long time sendmail/qmail user) We are attempting to share Address Books and enable the default address book on our exchange server. Currently the default AB that comes up is basically the listing of users on the exchange server. I would like to create a couple address books from current information. I have a saved CSV that contains our customer data that I would like to import. I have succesfully done this in my personal Outlook but when I attempt to share the AB other users are...

Outlook email URL link opens AOL not Explorer. How can I Change th
I use to use AOL as my main internet program. I recently switched to Comcast Highspeed and I use outlook for e-mails. When I click on a URL in my Outlook e-mail, AOL opens, instead of Internet Explorer. How do I change this so that the URL opens Explorer and not AOL? Try setting IE as your default browser. In the Control Panel > Internet applet go to the Programs tab and make sure the "Internet Explorer should check to see if it is the default browser" box is checked then start IE and set it as the default if you're asked "seismicsixpack" <seismicsixpac...

How to develop add on for RMS
Hi, Could anyone provide me with the link to the tutorial for the add-on development.. i would be very greatful.. Thank you hi Prvash, I have customization guide not the add-on and also some tools let me know how you want these, I may give you. "Pravash" wrote: > Hi, > > Could anyone provide me with the link to the tutorial for the add-on > development.. > i would be very greatful.. > > Thank you Hi Akber Could you please forward them to me as well - lane.dj@gmail.com Thanks Danny "Akber Alwani" <AkberAlwani@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Milo: Using Fp2003 to allow people to add an Outlook Calendar ite
Have looked around a lot on the net and can't find a clear answer to something I hope is simple. I'm the webmaster (FrontPage 2003) for a small non-profit. They asked if there were any way to put an "Add to my Outlook Calendar" link next to new events we post. I was able to create an .ics (iCalendar) file and add that to the site, but when I link to it, Firefox just opens it as text and IE just puts it in an obscure folder (C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\iMacros\Downloads) so neither actually added it to Outlook. I'm not loyal to doing t...

error opening address book when adding an appointment
I have used Outlook 2000 before but when I loaded it on my new compouter that runs Microsoft Vista I have been unable to add an apointment in the calendar. I always get a message "An error occured when attempting to open the Windows Adress Book. Unable to find the WAB DLL." Excel and Word are working fine. I don't use Outlook for e-mail. And am not trying to link the apointment with anyone else. You are using Outlook 2000 in Internet Only Mode. It is not compatible with Vista. You'll need to run one of the functional versions of Outlook. -- Russ Valentine ...

Outlook 2000 Send Emails
I tried accessing some of the previous posts regarding this feature and I am not sure if this has been addressed. So here is my version of the problem: Win 2k, Outlook 2000. Sends and receives fine (had McAfee Virus scan and firewall installed). Since upgraded to Internet Suite 6, I cannot send any mails, Regardless of attachments but incoming mails are OK. Error 530:Authentication required, 0x800ccc78, Rejected by sender. I have tried uninstalling virus scan, disabling all components of the security suite, and I have also contacted my ISP provider (Comcast) who swears up and down that...

Send Bulk email
Hello, I was wondering if there was a way in exchange to create an very large email list. We wanted to be able to send one email to a couple thousand customers. Does anyone know how this is done? Greg For Exchange 5.5 a distribution list containing custom recipients... For Exchange 200x a distribution group containing contacts -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "Greg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:944901c48637$1f78f300$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > I was wondering if there was a way i...

Outlook 2K3-New Email Doesn't have a "Send Button"
I installed MSO2K3 over MSO2K on my WIN2K Pro machine. I can log onto my ISP's POP3 Email and receive all of my mail. When I go to create,forward, or reply to an Email I do not have a "Send Button". I have then saved my newly created Email into the "Drafts" folder and still cannot send them when I press "Send/Receive" or "Send All". How can I configure my Outgoing Mail to have a "Send Button" (That will work..LOL)? does alt+s work to send it? Go to control panel, mail and create a new profile - you can use your existing pst, b...