We have an internal web interface for our helpdesk system. When we finish
working with a "call" it attempts to unlock the call and we get the message
as above. More often than not, we need to say YES to the message. Any ideas
how to get it to not appear?
--
Keithmeister

Hi,

Which security zone does the page/popup load into?

Hint: Is IE configured to automatically detect sites in the Intranet zone?

What 'call' software are you using? Have you attempted to contact the
vendor?

Regards.

"Keithmeister" <Keithmeister@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have an internal web interface for our helpdesk system. When we finish
> working with a "call" it attempts to unlock the call and we get the
> message
> as above. More often than not, we need to say YES to the message. Any
> ideas
> how to get it to not appear?
> --
> Keithmeister

0
rob
4/12/2010 6:59:44 AM
The page is in the INTRANET zone.
The call software is called ESCAPE (it's a web interface for a program
called ENVISAGE). I don't believe the vendor supports out program as it's an
outdated version that we only use as a backend. The Web development was
custom built by us (by a person who no longer works here)
--
Keithmeister

"rob^_^" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Which security zone does the page/popup load into?
>
> Hint: Is IE configured to automatically detect sites in the Intranet zone?
>
> What 'call' software are you using? Have you attempted to contact the
> vendor?
>
> Regards.
>
> "Keithmeister" <Keithmeister@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > We have an internal web interface for our helpdesk system. When we finish
> > working with a "call" it attempts to unlock the call and we get the
> > message
> > as above. More often than not, we need to say YES to the message. Any
> > ideas
> > how to get it to not appear?
> > --
> > Keithmeister

REPOST Re: Trying to get mailbox lock from process
Has anyone made any headway on this issue? I am currently trying to determine if any informative messages are logged on the server side. --=C ####################### Hi Brent, Is it possible the mailbox is being accessed by another client at the same time? -Michael On 10/21/04 12:38 PM, in article BD9D5E5D.473D%brent@hazmatexplo.org, "Brent DeCracker" <brent@hazmatexplo.org> wrote: >> Michael, >> >> Just to throw my two cents in - I'm having the same problem, and it didn't >> occur until I upgraded to 11.1. I've been using th...

My computer says my CD drive is empty when it isn't. I'm trying .
I want to copy some pictures to a CD. The computer just says I should put a CD into the drive. Well, I have! Well, this isn't exactly the right group to ask this question. Not that people here can't help you but this is supposed to be for questions dealing with Publisher. All that being said, what program do you use to burn CDs? (Win XP has a built-in app, I prefer EZ CDCreator, but there are others.) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "notatechie" <notatechie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D94C7CFF-8B3E-4C8F-9E44-B5B29D75DDC5@micr...

I want to create a Dummy window
hi all, can anyone help me to create Dummy window it should be hidden. please provide me the code or link to get help for creating dummy window. thanks in advance Meenal There is nothing specail about it. A window is a window regardless of what you call it. Use a CWnd if you want to create a generic window or you can use a CFrameWnd or any of the controls if you want a child window. To keep it hidden, dont create it with show style. --- Ajay You would use CWnd::Create just like any other window. You didn't mention what you want to do with the window so there's not much more than...

Can create a Who's In webpage?
I'd like to create a webpage that uses a floor plan that I already have in Visio. Ideally, I'd just like the floor plan with a change of office space color or some other indicator when a person is in. And additionally, if the person is out I'd like the user of the webpage to be able to click on the space and view a phone number or other information about where that person is. I'd also prefer that people can update their own space althought that's not a crucial thing. Is that something than can be done with visio 2003 professional or should I look for easier tools. Than...

Unable to Launch Excel when trying to Import Budget
I have a Finance Manager that wants to do a import to the budget. When he attempts he receives this error: Unable to Launch Excel. But if he logs on as a Domain Admin the function works. The computer is running XP Pro, Office 2003 and Dynamics GP 9.0 The user has Admin permissions of the computer. ...

Add a close icon to Excel's Toolbar
All of the office applications have an icon associated with the close function. I always add this to my toolbars but in Excel it displays as text rather than an icon. Minor but why not be consistent Tools>Customize. Right-click on the "Close" button on your Toolbar and hit "Default style" command. Should change to a folder with an arrow. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:55:06 -0800, "SNiness" <SNiness@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >All of the office applications have an icon associated with the close >function. I always a...

Make client area of frame view a certain (fixed) size (AdjustWindowRectEx problem)
Hello, I'm trying to port a program written in raw Win32 (so I can ask for help regarding it here) to MFC and I've run into a problem. The program is supposed to be fixed in size and the client area must be of size 400 * 400. The Win32-program uses AdjustWindowRectEx() to calculate the needed width and height that should be passed to CreateWindow() when the main window (which is, in fact, the only window in the program) is created and that works fine. My MFC version is an SDI-program without doc/view support but the frame window does have a view. So I tried to call ::AdjustWind...

Paragraph spacing print is different that screen view

Current Views heading under My Contacts
I am trying to make the "current view" in the Navigation Pane show up. It shows "My Contacts" then should have a list of Current View below it.... (Address Card, Deltailed Address Cards, Phone list, Catagory, Company etc) and then "Open Shared Contacts Customize Current Views" below that. The check lists of Current Views is not visable... any idea what I have done or not done to be able to use these buttons.... make it simple I really am green at this. Having fun though! -- robbie It's on the Advanced toolbar. View | Toolbars. -- Judy Gleeso...

view cell fill colour on screen
I have filled a cell with colour but cannot see it on the screen. However I can see it in print preview. The same goes for changing the colours of the words I type Check this out................ http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=833258 The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or AutoShape object in an Office document does not change As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS for users' profiles. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 12 May 2010 00:31:01 -0700, nezzer <nezzer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

Viewing shared 2003 outlook calendar in 2007 Outlook
Shared calendars with colleagues who have 2003. I can see the calendar but not the info in the calendar. Nothing is provate marked from their side and is able to be seen by other 2003 users. is there a quick fix? ...

Inserting webpage into existing webpage
Hello, I am unable to insert an additional page into my webpage without losing all of my navigation capsules on the left side of my screen. When the inserted page displays, it houses all of the capsule links, but not in the correct order. I'm very confused. This feature worked when I initially started building my webpage, but now does not complete the lask assigned. Is it possible that it cannot complete the path since I have altered the sizes of these link capsules to different sizes from page to page? I've tried every way I can find from blank page insertion to copying an ...

Save Images from a webpage in MFC
Hi All, I am using CWebBrowser2 Class. As execWB is not working fine with save option, Is ther any other way i can handle all the files, images files? Like Will I HTMLInterface help? ...

Unable to delete files / folders in windows XP ...............TS
My computer will not allow me to delete files nor do any simple file operation. It had become terribly fragmented which no doubt added to the issue. Any file operation results in the error message " windows has encountered a problem and will be shut down". I did manage to execute the CHKDSK and the defrag operations, but only from the SAFE mode. Get the GNY DJPP version of the Unix RM.com and use "rm -rf" For Antivirus junk, I had to first rename .ddl and .exe to something else then reboot and delete. (then I installed clamwin from sourceforge) ...

Viewing E-Mail Strings
I have many messages that i send, answered back by the receiver, send back to the receiver, and so on. I would like to be able to sort my inbox by these strings so I can print out the final e-mail that contains all the back and forths but also be able to delete out all the prior ones that already are contained in the final e-mail. I also keep track of e-mail receipts and reads and would also like to see those in the time line if possible. I receive many e-mails that contain the same subject line but are different conversations so sorting by that field is not useful. I'm o...

View all linked cells?
I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to display a list of all link in a given workbook? Similar to looking at the source code to a website. Thank you for you time -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi maybe not exactly what you're looking for but see http://www.bmsltd.ie/DLCount/DLCount.asp?file=FindLink.zip -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to display a list of all links > in a given workbook? > > Similar to looking at the source code to a website. > > Thank you for you time! > > > --- &g...

Current View does not list views! (Outlook 2002)
After a recent upgrade to WIndows XP/OutlookXP, I customized my calendar toolbar to display the "Current View" selection. Unlike previous Outlook versions (and contrary to Help), the pulldown does not list any of my defined views, only "Customize Current View..." and "Define Views..." . Makes switching views very cumbersone. Anyone know fix for this? Does it work correctly if you make a new profile? If so, you will need to use the cleanviews switch - which wipes out all custom views. At the start menu, run command type outlook.exe /cleanviews -- Diane ...

Viewing IMAP messages
I connect to a Linux IMAP server remotely for my emails. When I click on an email in Outlook P once the headers have been updated the system seems to download the email and the attachement. All I want to do is read the message before I download the attachment - Is this possible? Its a bit of a problem if an email has a 3mb attachement and all I want to do is read the mail content before deciding to download the attachment - especially a pain if I am CC into some mail. Regards Andy ...

folders with webpage as default
I have assigned a folder to "greeting cards" within outlook personal folders. I assigned a webpage for it and it is giving me script errors. What is causing this. The address I am using is http://greetings.yahoo.com/ ...

Try this patch
--sdsyzoiln Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vanznjer"; type="multipart/alternative" --vanznjer Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="rmfsiinbtqtoyrlv" --rmfsiinbtqtoyrlv Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protect your computer. T...

I don't view all messages! (Imap )
Hello, I read my mailbox with Outlook Express through Imap. I don't view messages received from 5 August to 12 August (through Webmail I've viewed it!). Why?? How can I do? Thanks for your support and for patience due my bad english! JD This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgro...

Text extends off screen when viewing e-mails in outlook
How can I get get the text to wrap when viewing received e-mails? Even Microsoft Notebook has text wrap; where is it in Outlook 2007? it normally does wrap. What message format? Do you scan incoming emails with a virus scanner? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Let's Really Fix Outlo...

Dear Microsoft....stop trying to protect me from myself
I bought the new Outlook 2003 and just discover I can't receive .exe files. WHAT THE ???? Microsoft, I bought you upgrade but now you are trying to protect me from myself. I always send .exe files to and from work. Now, thanks to some genius in your programming staff, I can't do this because I can't turn off the security 'upgrade' that prevents opening .exe files. Stop trying to 'Help' users by not allowing them to turn off security features manually. If I want receive .exe files, I should be able to. Stop telling me I can't. "scottweber" <...

the form required to view this message cannot be displayed
I get this message when I try to open an email attachment in Outlook 2000. I got about 15 different emails w/attachments from different people and I can not open them. I get the following error: "the form required to view this message cannot be displayed. please contact your administrator." When I extract the message to my desktop and open it from there, I can open the attachment. Has anyone come across this problem? It is really annoying. Please help. Thank you. ...

i keep getting error message 0x800cccof when i try to send a mess.
please can u help me? i cant send messages and keep gettin this error code when i try to do soo aww!! dnt know wat i've done wrong .......thanx -- ряїє§ŧє§§ Hi! Many articles about this error are available at Microsoft site: OL: Error 0x800ccc0d or 0x800ccc0f When Receiving and Sending E-Mail KB: Outlook 2002 OL2002: "Error 0x800ccc0f: Connection to the Server Was Interrupted" Error Message When You Try to Send or Receive an E-Mail Message KB: Outlook 2002 OL2002: Cannot Send Outgoing Mail KB: Outlook 2002 XCON: POP3 Clients That Are Connected Over RAS Ma...