RSS Reader error

I have a machine that gets and error,  Internet Explorer raised and unhandled
exception in hird party module and should be closed, the module is the
RSSReader_plugin.dll.
Where can I disable the Reader or get a new DLL to fix the problem?

Thanks for the help!
Ken

cf.
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/thread/e4649893-50cb-4892-af9b-cf5ad7632a06

Sails157 wrote:
> I have a machine that gets and error,  Internet Explorer raised and
> unhandled exception in hird party module and should be closed, the module
> is the RSSReader_plugin.dll.
> Where can I disable the Reader or get a new DLL to fix the problem?
>
> Thanks for the help!
> Ken

0
PA

Use Check reader with RMS
Hi, we wanted to use a electronic check reader to process checks as an EDC transaction. What would be the best way to set this up in RMS? Thanks for the help, Skyler Lister Aley Yorba Linda Feed Store ...

Outlook IMAP Error
I'm getting the following intermittent error when Outlook tries to receive mail from an IMAP server: Task 'Checking for new mail in subscribed folders on <email address>.' reported error (0x8004DF0B) : 'Outlook is unable to download folder (null) from the IMAP e-mail server for account <email address>. Error: The connection to the server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' We are on a wired LAN, and ...

NTBackup Error with Exchange 2000
I used NTBackup to backup Exchange 2000 Information Store and got the following error in the Log... WARNING: Portions of "\Mailbox Store (EXCHNG01)" cannot be read. The backed up data is corrupt or incomplete. This file will not restore correctly. What can I do about this error? It doesn't tell me what part(s) are bad, just that there is bad data. Does this mean my backup is no good at all? Thanks in Advance -AlbertP http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;810411&Product=exch2003 Might shed some light on the situation. I would be quite concerned ab...

blank error on sending messages
hopefully someone can help me with this unusual problem: starting about 4 days ago after trying to send a rather large email(approx 7Mgs+) to a friend, i got a sending error saying task could not complete, but gave me no actual error, and then the message would be dropped to the outbox folder. after checking with my friend, he says he DID get the email with no problems on his end. i have tried sending to various email addresses including myself with the same results, every single time it says sending could not complete but after checking, the messages DO go through. if someone knows w...

RSS Messages
Hi, I recently add a problem with my Outlook 2007, I ran scanpst.exe, and it then fix the problem, but now there is a very old RSS message that is still mark as unread and that is impossible to delete and when I try to open it Outlook says that the message is inaccessible. All I want to do is to get rid of this message, I do not need it BTW. I did run Archive, and even compact -- Thank You in Advance Merci a l'avance Martin outlookspy should get rid of it. basic instructions are at http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm - select the folder it is in rather than the ou...

Timesheet WebPart error an unexpected error has occurred
Currently using Project Server 2007 SP2 DEC CU Have 1 user that is experiencing issues accessing their timesheet from the MY Timesheet web part when they select a timesheet receive An unexpected error has occurred. They currently have 2 timesheets in In Progress while the remaining are Approved status. We are using tied-mode timesheets (JustOnce Submit). The user when logged in on another PC in PWA has the same result. Note: We have also been experiencing Rejected timesheets providing the same result, found that the users had a rejected timesheet and tried to delete a reje...

Setup Error
I have Word 2007 on Windows Vista Home Premium. As soon as I open Microsoft Word, I get an error message, "The setup controller has encountered a problem during install. Please review the log files for further information on the error." I don't know where said log files are located, so i just close the setup error message. In the application, there's a new/blank document, however, i'm unable to type anything. According to the status bar, modification is not allowed because the selection is locked. I can only open saved documents and print when needed. Does ...

RSS newsreader
It'd be great to collate personalised news feeds to my home page. -- Mike Bristol, UK CRM user ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f55e5fff-e053-4c6b-9c3f-a...

E2k3 IMAP errors with Thunderbird
We're getting ready to deploy a new E2k3 SP1 cluster and have begun to move some test users over to it. Some of our IMAP users who use Thunderbird as a mail client are reporting errors. I see them in the event log also: Event ID 1023: Error 0x8004050a occurred while rendering message 0011-000000c9660e for download for user xyzzy@mycompany.com. If I move the user back to the E2k server the error goes away. Also if the users change mail clients the problem goes away. Any ideas? Is this an Exchange problem or Thunderbird? -GT ...

Printing error #2
I can't get a publisher98 bulletin to print. This is the error message: MSPUB caused an invalid page fault in module MSPUB.EXE at 015f:005b34fa. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=005b34fa EFLGS=00210246 EBX=0065014b SS=0167 ESP=0086d600 EBP=0065c8c0 ECX=00000000 DS-0167 ESI=00000000 FS=442f EDX=0086d618 ES=0167 EDI=00001a06S=0fde Bytes at CS:EIP: 8b 31 50 ff 56 68 8d 4c 24 6c 8b 54 24 10 51 68 Stack dump: 0086d618 0086d870 0065014b 0086d728 00001a06 00000000 a664509c 00689cdc 0068a6f4 00689f18 0067e5a8 0065c8c0 0000326d 00003863 01021fb0 0086f7cc Other documents print so it can't ...

XML reader error

How do I get rid of the error "can't shift object off sheet"
I am using data groups and outline in excel 2003. When I want to minimize a grouping, I am receiving the error message "cant shift object off sheet" How do I solve this message On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:20:03 -0700, MStuck <MStuck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using data groups and outline in excel 2003. When I want to minimize a >grouping, I am receiving the error message "cant shift object off sheet" > >How do I solve this message The usual cause of this is described here, along with the necessary fixes: http://support.microsoft.com/defau...

CoMarshall Error
operating system:XP Language:VC++ 6.0 ************************************************************ i am in a position to migrate my project from windows NT to Windows XP. while doing so i got struck with com based error. one of my component fails when it notifies the client. while advising All the clients will register itself(marshalling) in the GIT and will be collected in the vector. In the server part the registered client will be retrieved from the vector and will notify the client.The server side is coding is given below.The strange part in the code is when i try to call sub(...

Append query and error
Hi, I use the Append query to append information from the table A to table B. I got an error message "Microsoft Office Access set 0 field(s) to Null due to a type conversion failure, and it didn't add 13041 records to the table due to key violations." However, it works- It added 13041 records to table B- but I don't know where the errors are and how to fix it. Would you please show me what I should to do ? Please help It sounds as if you are trying to add the 13041 records again. I think that you ran the append query and it put the 13041 records in table B, then yo...

Error Message in Contacts
Some of my contacts are double, but I can't delete one; I get the following message: "Can't open this item. 0x80040201:MAPI_E_UNKNOWN_ENTRYID" Thank you. Gitta Do you sync your contacts (one of the leading causes for this kind of problem)? If yes, you have a sync issue where invalid contacts were created which is not a problem created by Outlook - it (and anything else that has the misfortune of having to deal with this kind of corrupted data) is simply reporting that it can not retrieve the improperly created item. In short - the root problem is with the sync sof...

rss
I have Outlook 2007, and subscrive rss feeds on IE7. Anyone can tell me what I have to do for Outlook update automatically the new rss feeds? Because I update in IE7 but give me error in the Outolook, saying that the conection can't be make. -- tiguer Your send/receive settings determine how often RSS feeds get updated. Check here: Tools menu > Send/Receive > Send/Receive Settings > Define Send/Receive groups "tiguer" <tiguer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0D046BC-8002-4ABC-A1FB-4B7D0EC46C67@microsoft.com... >I have Outlook 2007, and ...

error log message
I'm actually getting a couple of error messages. The load user profile call failed with the fallowing error: The system has attempted to load or restore a file into the registry, but the specified file is not in a registry file format. (The Source is the service control manager). Windows was unable to load the registry. This is often caused by insufficient mamory or insufficient security rights. Detail - The system has attempted to load or restore a file into the registry, but the specified file is not in a registry file format. for C:\documents and settings\networkservice\l...

RSS Reader error
I have a machine that gets and error, Internet Explorer raised and unhandled exception in hird party module and should be closed, the module is the RSSReader_plugin.dll. Where can I disable the Reader or get a new DLL to fix the problem? Thanks for the help! Ken cf. http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/thread/e4649893-50cb-4892-af9b-cf5ad7632a06 Sails157 wrote: > I have a machine that gets and error, Internet Explorer raised and > unhandled exception in hird party module and should be closed, the module > is the RSSReader_plugin.dll. ...

CRM and IE keep shutting down with "send error report" error
This is I believe an IE problem more than CRM but it happens mostly only in CRM and happens 20-30 times a day to the point of complete frustration. I have a CRM client that actually pinned this down to a recent security patch about 4 weeks ago (early August 2006). Anyone know if MS has a solution? -- Thanks, Brian There is a hotfix at http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms06-042.mspx Regards, Chris "Brian Hall" <BrianHall@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9CE5A89-59A3-4893-9CA9-4D3F520E700E@microsoft.com... > This is I believe an I...

ASP 0115 error with OWA and 5.5
All, I recieve this error when trying to log into my exchange server. The server is NT4.0 sp6 and exchange 5.5 SP4 Below is the error message. Any help would be greatly apprecitated. error 'ASP 0115' Unexpected error /exchange/USA/root.asp A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue running. "Jim Potter" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:043901c3c319$0e773d00$a001280a@phx.gbl... > All, > I recieve this error when trying to log into my exchange > server. > The server is NT4.0 sp6 and excha...

Replying to Individual in Newsgroup using Outlook, with O.E. as NG reader
I'm using Outlook 2000 sp1 for E-mailing. It's set-up to use Outlook Express 6 as the newsgroup reader (whilst calling itself Outlook Newsreader). I recently wanted to reply to an individual in a thread. Everything seemed to go okay until I checked the 'Sent Items' of Outlook. There was an E-mail to the individual, but none of the text that I'd included was there, only the original newsgroup message. Does anybody know what's going on, how to fix it, or has anybody got any suggestions ? Thanks in Advance Duncan Anderson O/S = Win X/P home sp1 I think this happens be...

Recurrent error when compacting mdb
Hi group ! I have to big backend mdb files that I compact on a daily basis from the task scheduler. This has worked smoothly for months. Now (fro maybe 2 months), the process very often crashes with a "Could not find field 'Description'" error ! I know that this is some kind of database corruption, but every time I hit this error I reimport all the tables in a brand new database, and the error still raises one or two days later ! What might be causing this ? Please also note that I "suspect" that this arises only on the computer running the compact script. It i...

Public Folders in Exchange 2003
Hi Folks, When I use the Exchange System Manager to view public folder in Exchange 2003, I receive this error message: The SSL certificate server name is incorrect. ID no: c103b404 Exchange System Manager I have Windows 2003 SP1, Exchange 2003 SP2 No log erros Microsoft has the KB324345 for this problem, but didn't fix mine. http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324345 I hope someone has more information about it. Thanks Marcio, I had a similar problem when I installed OWA(ssl). If you are certain that the ssl cert. name is correct, check permissions in iis: Default Web-authentication-c...

Error messages produced by vc .exe: win32 error 11
Hello and thanks for helping. I have been developing a program on a win98 computer but then switched to a w2k computer for a while. Now I have to go back to the win98 computer and support the program on other win98 computers. Problem is, when I reinstalled VC++, cleaned then rebuilt all, then executed, the following 2 dialog boxes appeared: 1)"Error starting program" "Program appears to be corrupt" 2) "Microsoft Visual C++" "Incorrect format (win32 error 11)" this same project, when compiled for win98 3 months ago, worked fine. This same project...

error popup run time error 429
Hi, When I try to run RMS programs (administrator,Manager or POS) it pop up window saying that "run time error '429' ActiveX component can't create object". Does anyone know what wrong with it? How do I fix this problem? Thank you very much I had this error message when I removed an Add-on; It turned out the add-on left entries in the registry (Hooks) and this was causing the issue. I removed these entries and all was fine. "qnguyen" wrote: > Hi, > When I try to run RMS programs (administrator,Manager or POS) it pop up > window saying that &...