Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98 how to fix the error!

Opera is Audo Updateing on Win98  how to fix the error!

Opera Error
Failed to load the Unicode compatibility layer oUnifinsi.dll
because. The specified procedure could not be found.

The Fix is

Right Hand Click on your Opera Icon on Desk Top
Click properties
Click Find Target
In the Opera Folder
Click on Opera.exe

Then it will do it's update to 10.52

ok it up and running on windows 98
0
Hot

Linking VS6.0 DLL to .Net 2003
Please help me with this.. I have a DLL created in Visual C++ 6.0 ( VS 6.0 ). I am trying to use this DLL in a new wrapper application written using Visual Studio .net 2003 (C++ - MFC). My DLL has many methods which uses CString as arguements and return values. At first, I got a Link error as error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl CTestCommon::SetName(class ATL::CStringT<char,class StrTraitMFC_DLL<char,class ATL::ChTraitsCRT<char> > >)" (__imp_?SetName@CTestCommon@@SAXV?$CStringT@DV?$StrTraitMFC_DLL@DV?...

Error Message when saving a worksheet
I am using Excell 2007 and get the following message when saving a file - "Your changes could not be saved to 'file name' because of a sharing violation. Try saving to a different file." This does not happen everytime that I save the file but every so often. Could someone please tell me what to do to so this doesn't keep happening. Some Anti-Virus applications have been known to cause this. Can you change options in your AV app to ignore Excel files? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 08:19:01 -0700, pandadoo <pandadoo@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Frx 6.5 Error
Hi, (c:\windows\system32\Cscmd32.ocx; c:\windows\system32\Cstext32.ocx)I got this error just before my installation of FRX have finish. by the way, I'm using FRX 6.5. Any solutions to this problem? Thanks, Noel ...

Macro to update sheet
I need a macro to update the sheet until cell H1 has my desired text. -- comotoman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ comotoman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27292 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=485005 Noted. "comotoman" <comotoman.1yibym_1132006208.1065@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:comotoman.1yibym_1132006208.1065@excelforum-nospam.com... > > I need a macro to update the sheet until cell H1 has my desired text. > > >...

substring and error
Hello I'm newbie on vbs programing. I'm trying use subsstring method, but I get error "object required 'helo great world'" and code:800A01A08. ------- dim str str="helo great world" wscript.echo str.substring(5,10) --------------------- It is wierd for me because documentation says: strVariable.substring(start, end) "String Literal".substring(start, end) It is possible that substring method is only in Jscript? "mrkramer" <hhfm@poczta.fm> wrote in message news:4bc9b4cc$0$19174$65785112@news.neostrada.p...

IMF Updates
Where do we download IMF Updates from? I cannot find anything on the MS websites that even mentions such. -- Blake There are no updates as yet, and Microsoft has made no announcement on how or when updates will be available. -- Mark Fugatt "Blake Parker" <bparker@alacare.com> wrote in message news:OLDbVzfhEHA.1440@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Where do we download IMF Updates from? I cannot find anything on the MS > websites that even mentions such. > > -- Blake > I haven't been able to find them either. When I first installed the product it was...

error message when sending to large distribution list
I receive the following error consistently on the same mailboxes when I send to the DL. Albany on 10/22/2003 6:20 PM The content length of the message is too long for the recipient to take delivery The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Signature;l=OLMSES04-031022222004Z-11174 MSEXCH:MSExchangeMTA:EXFL01:OLMSES04 Any ideas? ...

Install Error #2
Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to install CRM 4.0 on a new server. System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. ---> System.IO.IOException: The network path was not found. It seems to be when trying to create the Organisation_MSCRM database which is strange as teh MSCRM_CONFIG datbase gets created fine. CRM and SQL are on the same server. Your help would be very grateful. Regards James Yes James, that is odd. Ok, some questions? Is the SQL registration set to Local? Is there a configured System DSN? The installation accou...

Date field only update if document has been updated
Ok, this may be simple... but I haven't figured it out yet. I only want the date/time field in my footer to update if a change to the document has been made. I don't want it to change when the document opens. I don't want it to change when it's printed. I don't need the createdate field... that doesn't work... so.. is there anything I can do? Thanks! Kim -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-word-general/201004/1 Use the SaveDate field then. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Kim W. via OfficeKB.co...

ActiveSync from Palm device gets IIS 500 error on Exchange SP2
I just installed Exchange 2003 and SP2 and when I'm trying to connect using my palm treo650 I get an IIS 500 error. What can I do? besides cussing and swearing....try this Hit Daniel Petri site at http://www.petri.co.il/ and verify the installation is done right, and Google "activesync http 500 error". Your not alone. This is usually a permission issue on the virtual server for oma. I also recommend you post this in the activesync group. -- -------- Hope It Helps! dw _______________________________ Don Wilwol Distributed Application Technologies. dwilwol(DELETE)@datbusi...

Error w Hotfix KB978731 on eConnectOutCreate
Hello, I tried to apply Hotfix KB978731 to my GP 10.00.1368, but the update could not be completed due to an error when executing eConnectOutCreate as part of the Load Procedures step for updating companies. The error is "ERROR [Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near ')'." and it occurs after the SQL Statment below. When I look for stored procedure eConnectOutCreate, the procedure is protected so I cannot see what is happening inside. Any thoughts? "The following SQL statement produced an error: set nocount on declare @NAME v...

ERROR MESSAGE #69
i TRIED TO SET UP AN ACCOUNT(NOT KNOWING WHAT i WAS DOING) NOW NOT ONLY CANT i SEND MESSAGES-BUT i CANT DELETE WHAT i ENTERED TO TRY AGAIN. OUTLOOK EXPRESS 6 Lose the Caps! This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97-2003 from the Office family for Windows PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpres...

Attachment error
I've been getting an error that "this action could not be performed" when I send an email with an attachment. The email is always sent, but the message bothers me. Do any of you guys have an idea what would be causing this? ...

Update Query needed 04-03-07
Hello... I need a query written that will do the following... If column A is NULL and Column B is NOT Null, Then move (not copy) column B to Column A. Any takers? How do you write that? Dale Have you tried? UPDATE YourTable SET ColumnA = ColumnB, ColumnB = Null WHERE ColumnA is Null and ColumnB is Not Null Test this on a copy of your data and see if it gives you the expected results. Or BACK UP your data first and then try it. '==================================================== John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007 Center for Health Program Development and ...

Update upon entry
I have a spreadsheet with numerous cells at the top of the page I have the current date. Is there a way to have the date automatically change to the current date any time a cell is edited/changed on the worksheet? Any help is greatly appreciated! Robyn Copy the following event macro into the sheet module for that sheet. To do this, right-click on the sheet tab, select View Code, and paste this macro into that module. As written, this macro will insert the current date and time into cell A1 if any cell on the entire sheet changes content. This includes changing to blank. Format ...

Deleting record with Error# Error#..( 3001)
Dear Experts. I have a commercial database with 31K records. Yesterday a record was entered into the data with Error# in each column of data. When the data forms attempt to navigate passed this record a message is presented to the user for each column of data with the error "Invalid argument (Error 3001)" When i visit the table and attempt to delete this data I receive the same error and the system does not remove the record. I have tried to make a new table using a query to filter all records with values in a column >1 (the IDs), but the program crashes and does not cre...

The memory could not be "read" error
Hello: We have an Access 2003 db which uses local as well as oracle tables. We suddenly started encountering this error when exiting the program: "the instruction at "0xxxx..." referenced memory at "0xfffffffff". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program. We have tried a variety of different things to avert this error, including introducing memory delays, etc. I found that when introducing MsgBox just prior to the error, it does not occur. So then, I tried to introduce MsgBox, and using win32 api, to automati...

See that internet update
--bsttafwsoh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="hifqvhjxnyeqjuo"; type="multipart/alternative" --hifqvhjxnyeqjuo Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fmlnxyyc" --fmlnxyyc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "December 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vuln...

install on OS X on Dual G5
Just bought upgrade and installed Office 2004. When I try to start anything (excluding Entourage) it gives me the following message: Microsoft Word has encounterd a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience, I can't get anything to open not even once. I can't take it back to the store because it is open. I am just out of $250 bucks. How do I get this to work? Brian Powers In article <a6372e44.0408301808.baaac8e@posting.google.com>, brianepowers@hotmail.com (Brian Powers) wrote: > Just bought upgrade and installed Office 2004. > When I try to st...

Update Outlook 2002 without Office installed
I purchased an HP PPC 2003 that included Outlook 2002 (SP-1) on the CD. How do I upgrade Outlook 2002 to SP-2 without having Office XP installed? Searching the websites, all updates to Outlook 2002 seem to all point to Office XP. I don't have Office XP. >-----Original Message----- >I purchased an HP PPC 2003 that included Outlook 2002 (SP- 1) on the CD. How >do I upgrade Outlook 2002 to SP-2 without having Office XP installed? >Searching the websites, all updates to Outlook 2002 seem to all point to >Office XP. I don't have Office XP. > > >. >I wouldn&#...

Install that corrective update
--iwxfadfhdstk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="cscjovbpggihzf"; type="multipart/alternative" --cscjovbpggihzf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="vnwpaomimyxp" --vnwpaomimyxp Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to pro...

File attachment error
When i try to attach i file, dynamics CRM says that a problem occured. For every tring i have got this problem screen. So i will be glad when you advise a way to achieve this problem I fixed this this the last roll up. "mgesoglu" <mgesoglu@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news: 69A41895-B8A9-4E94-9532-BA0C39FA6CC8@microsoft.com... > When i try to attach i file, dynamics CRM says that a problem occured. For > every tring i have got this problem screen. So i will be glad when you > advise > a way to achieve this problem ...

no quote updates
I have not been able to get updated quotes except for the market indices through M04 since Thursday the 20th. Nothing in my portfolio (Mutual funds or Stocks) is updating. Even though it indicates that updates have been taking place, they are actually not. Anyone else experiencing failed portfolio quote updates? Thanks, John On 10/22/2005 11:03 AM, L'l John: >I have not been able to get updated quotes except for the market indices >through M04 since Thursday the 20th. Nothing in my portfolio (Mutual funds >or Stocks) >is updating. Even though it indicates that updates ha...

GAL is not updating
Hi there, I have an Exch2003 running in a W2K AD. One site, one server, simply setting. I created an AD account (including mailbox) about 6 hours ago and it has not shown on the Global Address List when I use my Outlook to browse the GAL. I can see the mailbox in the Exchange Mail Store and user have no problem receive and send emails. I then went to Exchange System Manager and did a preview on the Default Global Address List, which shows the new user. Yet still no luck from the Outlook. I have also update both Receipient Update Services we are running. No help. Can someone please tell...