Internet explorer 8 07-02-10

Does this browser save password? If so, how can you set it?
Thanks

You put your right foot in,
You put your right foot out;
You put your right foot in,
And you shake it all about...

Meena wrote:
> Does this browser save password? If so, how can you set it?
> Thanks
0
PA
7/2/2010 5:20:38 AM
Hi,
Some sites such as banks, other financial sites, sites which have personal
data, etc. have disabled password caching.

For other sites, check settings in Internet Options> Content> AutoComplete.
Verify that AutoComplete features are enabled.
-
Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"Meena" <Meena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does this browser save password? If so, how can you set it?
> Thanks

0
Don

Integration Manager 10.0 (GP)
have the following script attached to my after query - it worked in 9.0, but i am getting a Type Mismatch: Query.Delete Source File error...what i want to do is have the original source file renamed and the original delted. ' Added by the IM Script Library ' Category: General Purpose Scripts ' Script Type: After Query Script 'Set the Path & Filename of the Source file and the Destination 'file. In this example, the destination file is named "Done 20000829", 'where "20000829" represents the system date, in the following 'format: yyy...

calendar #8
When clicking on month,I would like to know how to highlight only one day instead of entire month. What version Publisher? You should be able to select just a single cell by highlighting the number and dragging a bit. If this doesn't work for you, put the cursor in the cell, table menu, select cell. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ukigirl" <ukigirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0E84217-7C16-4E3F-8AFF-470792CE4DF6@microsoft.com... > When clicking on month,I would like to k...

error in script from internet explorer
when i use online help i cannot click a link without getting an error from I.E. concerning the script ...

test #8
In article <ee887db.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, cdhk125@officeformac.com wrote: > test failed (Test posts should go to to test news groups such as alt.test - not here.) -- Note: Please send all responses to the relevant news group. If you must contact me through e-mail, let me know when you send email to this address so that your email doesn't get eaten by my SPAM filter. JR ...

Money 2004 internet update
My 2004 is not updating properly, infact not at all. When I press update now it will crash the program. My internet settings and bank setting are correct. This problem is only happening on my Dell computer running windows 2000. Ijust installed a new graphix card and I am running a dual monitor setup. It updated once after I installed the card then not again after that. I loaded the program on my laptop to test it and all features work fine. Are there any known issues in regards to graphix cards ore running in a dual monitor set up? Well... It is definatly the video card. I disabled ...

Outlook Rules 03-08-10
I have two rules set up: a. Moves mail coming in to my inbox to my tiscali account into another mail folder unless the email is from and address in a listed group. b. Picks up all mail from certain addresses and moves them to a seperate folder (these are generally to my tiscali account). What these rules should do is: a. should move all mail to the tiscali account less those in the listed group then rule b. should pick up the emails in the listed group and move them to a seperate folder. What actually happens is that I get a two copies of the email one into each the tiscal...

request to solve my problem #8
I have an MDI application in vc++. In the view i have a splitter wnd in which the top view is CScrollView and he bottom view is CRichEditViw. In the top view i can draw the lines which represent Music. we can change the size of the lines by providing a zoom option with 10 to 200 % in a combobox in the Toolbar. for this i want to implement a feature "Fit Window" which fits the drawing to the visible area only. Please provide me your ideas and help me. i will be waiting for ypur re[ly.hope you will respond to me soon I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for, but it soun...

windows updates 05-07-10
i have a windows vista home premium with service pack 1. i am trying to update windows and i am getting a ton of failures. i thought downloading sp2 manually would work, but nope. i am using avg free antivirus, windows firewall, and windows defender. i have tried to disable the firewall to install, then disabling the whole antivirus. a few have installed, but most fail. now, none are installing. the pc is an hp pavilion amd athlon 64 x2 dual core processor 5400+ 2.80 GHz, 4GB ram, 64 bit operating system. i know that vista does not have any support unless it has sp2, but i can&#...

Subreport Problem 01-20-10
Hi everybody. I am hoping someone may be able to help me out with a problem that I am having. I am creating some new receipts via an access report. I made a report that is pulling customer information from a select query. Inside the report deail section I have added a subreport to list the various acconuts that a customer may have (created in a separate report). The amount of space that I can use is limited, since I am fitting 3 receipts per page, but I can still list 8 accounts in the small detail section to the right of the customer name and address. The problem comes in when t...

Report Builder 04-20-10
Is it possible to have dynamic datasources (like in BIDS) for report models? We have 200 vendors wanting access to our ReportBuilder, but I don't want to build discreet ds's for each one. I've googled it but can't find anything that relates. TIA, Michael C. ...

Install the internet pack for Internet Explorer
--sstgmprmnanztmshb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dyatvmthbtnsg"; type="multipart/alternative" --dyatvmthbtnsg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fbkzxamyh" --fbkzxamyh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain ...

Internet Explorer
I am running Win XP 2 and have automatic upgrades ticked. IE upgraded to 8, then problems. I cannot open a MS window, try's to open but closes half why through. Same when I try to open Win Media Player, opens but when I click to play window closes. Reverted back to IE 7 but problem remains. Can open MS windows using Firefox but not media player. Tried running IE diagnostics but problem remains. Any-one any idea's? Its driving me crazy. -- clanbull ------------------------------------------------------------------------ clanbull's Profile: http://forums.techarena.i...

Internet Explorer Problem
I have a weird one that I haven't been able to solve and need some help. My Internet Explorer browser on my XP machine will not run in 'Admin' mode but runs fine in any of the user modes on the machine. I've done what I can to reset IE to original settings and no luck which leads to to believe that the program, in of itself, is okay but there's apparently some registry key I need to tweak to get it running again in Admin mode. If I boot up into a general user mode OR 'switch user', it's fine. So I'm hopeful that a MS engineer might see this and b...

Windows Vista
I'm hoping someone can answer this question for me. I just saw a screen capture of what appears to be either Vista's Windows Explorer or Search Screen. Near the top of the 'screen' it says: Show Only: 'All' 'E-Mail' 'Document' 'Picture' 'Music' 'Other' What I want to know is how this affects e-mail. I currently use Outlook 2003 for e-mail and the PST file is password protected since more then one person uses the computer. As a result I obviously don't want my e-mail searched and displayed to anyone who just clicks on the &#...

Rmsnet and Internet order
It seems that information on this subject is hard to come by so I am hoping someone here has a little insight. Way back when, we used to use Quicksell 2000 for our brick and mortar POS. We also use Storefront V5 for our web store. SMSPOS used to host a server where we could export our Storefront orders in Yahoo XML format to a specific directory. This was done from within the Storefront software using the HTTP POST method. The XML was posted to an asp script which I suppose parsed the XML and created a file suitable for import into Quicksell. We would then connect to that server via a keystro...

Mailbox limits #8
In my firm, we have local tech support helping everyone keep their mailboxes clean and light. As such, the local tech people would like to receive the system-generated notifications that users receive when their mailboxes reach limits. Any way to implement this? -Chris don't know of anyway to do that... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Chris.Sanchez" <ChrisSanchez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4294E1B5-957E-4812-A34D-967969C7DC58@microsoft.com... > In my firm, we have local tech support helping everyone keep their mailboxes > clean and light. As s...

Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) not facing the internet
I have microsoft sharepoint running with small business server 2007 on an application server. I'm trying to host Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Internet Facing Deployment (IFD). I've set up the DNS to point to the server where CRM is running on IIS I've opened up permissions for it in IIS The Firewall is as open as I can figure out to get it. Port forwarded and translated in the NAT policies I even set up a sub-domain on my domain provider to point to the the static IP And that static IP points to our private IP in the DNS(as stated above). I ran the IFD tool, I believe correctly, beca...

unable to send email 07-28-10
How do I find my server to set up email? If you mean for your Yahoo account, it has to be the Plus account in order to access their POP3 servers. For the Yahoo Plus account, see... http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4 Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "Joann A. Sommers" wrote in message news:#ONqHzpLLHA.6100@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... How do I find my server to set up email? ...

Set Focus 05-22-07
I have a command button that displays and filters 2 forms. I would like to set the focus to a specific field on another form when these are opened. TIA In news:1179848189.605344.149570@r3g2000prh.googlegroups.com, myxmaster@hotmail.com <myxmaster@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a command button that displays and filters 2 forms. I would > like to set the focus to a specific field on another form when these > are opened. Something along the lines of: DoCmd.OpenForm "Form1", WhereCondition:="[SomeField]=1" DoCmd.OpenForm "Form2", WhereConditi...

=?Utf-8?Q?Auto-archive_of_employee=C2=B4s_email?= =?Utf-8?Q?s_to_public_folders_-_solution_n?= =?Utf-8?Q?ee?=
Hello, we store all emails of our projects in our Company in public folders (one for each project). Problem: If an employee sends or receives an email, the mail first is stored in the mailbox of the employee. The employee has to move the mail by himself manually. Idea: # Sending emails: - employee sends an email - A Window opens, where the employee can select the public folder - the email moves automatically to the public folder # Receiving emails: - employee receives an email (status unread) - when it becomes marked at "read" a Window opens, where the employee can select t...

Query with Multiple Criteria 01-21-10
Hi, I have a form called frmEmailScheduleToClientMenu and on that form i have the following unbound combo boxes: txtClient (Row Source: SELECT [tblClientContact].[autClientID], [tblClientContact].[txtCompany] FROM tblClientContact ORDER BY [txtCompany];) txtLevel (Row Source: SELECT [suptblLevel].[autLevelID], [suptblLevel].[txtLevelAbbreviation] FROM suptblLevel ORDER BY [txtLevelAbbreviation]; ) txtFacilitator (Row Source: SELECT [tblFacilitator].[autFacilitatorID], [tblFacilitator].[txtName] FROM tblFacilitator ORDER BY [txtName]; txtCourse (Row Source: SELECT [...

front page 06-07-10
I have lost my include files and now have no headers or includes. What can I do? Gaye How did you lose them? "gaye" <gaye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8BAE1F7-6A80-46D2-8593-EE60E5D3236F@microsoft.com... :I have lost my include files and now have no headers or includes. What can I : do? : Gaye Have you previously published the website to a server on the internet? If so, get the files from the server. Open the remote site in FrontPage and publish back to your PC - but do not do this if the includes are missing on the remote site. -- ...

Millionaire at 31...on the internet #7
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Internet 7 to Internet 8
I am trying to convert Intert 7 to Internet 8 through Compatibility but I can't manage to make it work. Nick If you have Internet Explorer 7 then you can not "convert" it to To Internet Explorer 8. IE7 doesn't have any way to become something that wasn't invented when it was made. If you have Internet Explorer 8 you can use compatibility mode to display pages that worked with IE7 but won't in IE8. One caveat: If the page depends upon some feature of IE7 that was changed as a security vulnerability, compatibility mode will not re-enable the vul...

Upgrade to 10
Frustation building...I'm trying to upgrade to 10.0 from 8.0 SP5 in a test environment on a Virtual machine. When it tries to install the components it fails on the MS Sql Server native client 9, MS Dexterity Shared Components 10, and the MS Application Error reporting 11. It tells me to look at the .tmp file for information but I can't find the stupid .tmp file. I'm running the upgrade from the DVD on my local machine and connecting to the test server via Remote Desktop Connection. Any help out there???? -- jav If you have access to Customer/Partner Source s...