How can I get toolbar buttons back?

I accidently removed the buttons on the toolbar. It was the icons for home,
page, options (I think) and some others. I was tryimg to customize and
clicked on something that made those disappear. How can I get them back?
--
my_realtor (Linda)

Right click on the Toolbar | Customize | Add or Remove Commands and add
them back.
--
           Bruce Hagen
         MS-MVP  [Mail]

"my_realtor" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I accidently removed the buttons on the toolbar. It was the icons for
>home,
> page, options (I think) and some others. I was tryimg to customize and
> clicked on something that made those disappear. How can I get them back?
> --
> my_realtor (Linda)

0
Bruce
2/22/2010 3:39:03 AM
"my_realtor" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I accidently removed the buttons on the toolbar. It was the icons for home,
> page, options (I think) and some others. I was tryimg to customize and
> clicked on something that made those disappear. How can I get them back?
> --
> my_realtor (Linda)

Right-click at the top of the window in the gray area below the Title Bar,
and select Command Bar. After the Command Bar is selected and the command
buttons still are not visible, right-click again and select CUSTOMIZE>ADD OR
REMOVE COMMANDS, then go down the list and select the commands you want to
have visible. You can arrange the order of the commands here, also.

0
Jeff
2/22/2010 4:25:01 AM
"my_realtor" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I accidently removed the buttons on the toolbar. It was the icons for
> home,
> page, options (I think) and some others. I was tryimg to customize and
> clicked on something that made those disappear. How can I get them back?

Sounds like you may have resized the tray for the Command bar to hide all
its buttons?   If so, you could try using the keyboard shortcuts for some of
them to see if they still work.   In particular, the keyboard shortcut for
the Home button in the Command bar would be  Alt-M  and since it has a menu
associated with that button you then would see where the command bar was
hiding (and see where to start dragging to try to make the Command bar's
tray bigger if that is what you wanted to do.   ; )

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
---

0
Robert

Can't see 401(k) contribiltion total

Can't send/receive

Can not Customize Leads View

Bulk attachments

Can't delete email #2

CListCtrl
Hi, Does anybody know an easy of removing the black vertical tracking line that appears while resizing columns? I've been trying to prevent it through HDN_ENDTRACK / HDN_TRACK, but I wasn't successfull. Is there a specific flag that I can set to disable it instead? Thanks in advance for your time, Best regards, -Onur I can't imagine why you'd want to do that, but here's my suggestion: Override the CListrCtrl and CHeaderCtrl class, and have your listview control use your derived header control. In the header control class, handle the WM_SETCURSOR message and load a d...

Start background thread when a UI button is clicked, and Update UI button from background thread
I was asked these questions during a technical interview: 1) When the user clicks on a button on the form and that invokes a lot of heavy-duty calculations, what would you do? My answer: I would use "BeginInvoke" to start a background worker thread to do the heavy-duty calculations, in order to avoid blocking the main UI thread. Then he asked, "What does 'BeginInvoke' do"? I said it was a .NET pattern to start a background thread from a UI thread. Did I get it right? 2) Why can't you simply update a button on the UI thread from a background ...

Selection button not in Outlook 2003
I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, (just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button in the FILE/PRINT/ menu Please help? It only works on HTML formatted messages. On 21 Apr 2004 21:11, =?Utf-8?B?SG93ZWV5?= <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I would like to print a "selection" of a larger article from the internet, >(just as I did in the past using Outlook Express)however there is no button >in the FILE/PRINT/ menu.Please help? > -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Te...

Can Not Reply To Emails

How can I rename a database table?

What is the quickest way to get an xml based dataset to add entries to SQL Server?
Because there is no 'datareader' involved, what is the most efficient way to get an XML based dataset to be added to an SQL server dataset? I would hate to have to create a new SQL connection and iterate through making "executenonquery" for each row in the dataset. That seems horribly in-efficient. I know of no other way to get an xml based dataset to push data to the database though. Any pointers? Thanks for any pointers, Peter Robbins Freelance Programmer C#/PHP "MurdockSE" <murdock@nc.rr.com> wrote in message news:1153922058.675709.165630@h48g2000cwc.go...

spin button value
Hi Does the value in spinbutton properties have to be numeric or can it be a day eg mon tues wed etc if so how do I dio this Thanks tina A Forms toolbar spinner control returns an integer. You can have another cell with a formula that references the cell linked to the spinner like =CHOOSE(A1,"Sun","Mon","Tues","Weds","Thurs","Fri","Sat") Here A1 is linked to the spinner. You'd want to limit the spinner's minimum value to 1 and maximum value to 7 in this case. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP "tina" <tina@...

Can (or how can) I do this

Can not archive

button grayed out for Charting
I am trying to use the Chart Wizard or the Chart Toolbar to create a chart. However, both are greyed out. Any idea why or what I should do to fix this? thanks, Ron Usual suspects are protected workbook or worksheet. Shared workbook. rgraham1 wrote: > I am trying to use the Chart Wizard or the Chart Toolbar to create a chart. > However, both are greyed out. > > > > Any idea why or what I should do to fix this? > > thanks, > > Ron > -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Thanks for the fast reply Andy. I've checked...

Where can I download this type of db example?
Hi, I'm working in Access 2003. Where can I download a (free) Access database example that shows how to implement forms and queries for tables that break down many-to-many relationships with a link table? I understand normalization and I believe my structure is 3rd order normalized. I need to figure out how to input data into the tables and have them linked together automatically by a query (or, if necessary, VB code). In other words, a database that has tblParents (1->oo) tblParent_Child_LINK (1->oo) tblChildren where (1->oo) means One-to-many, if it wasn't c...