Find e-mails to a page with IE6, 7 and 8

- Catch e-mails from URL or web address directly without opening your
browser!
- Retrieve e-mails from the current page of your browser!
- Extract e-mails from one or more files or documents on your hard drive!

http://www.pgi.free.fr/webemailscapture.htm
0
2010sdf2011

2010sdf2011@gmail.com wrote:

> - Catch e-mails from URL or web address directly without opening your
> browser!
> - Retrieve e-mails from the current page of your browser!
> - Extract e-mails from one or more files or documents on your hard drive!
>
> http:// www. pgi. freeSPAM. fr/ webemailscapture. htm

Don't waste your time.  If they have to spam it then it is a piece of shit.
0
VanguardLH

Mail From problem
Hello. Windows 2003 SBS. We having a problem setting up accounts. Problem is following. When we trying to send e-mail it arrives from: login <login@company.com>. We want to change it to in example: Mail from: John Smith <login@company.com> Matthew Weiss > We having a problem setting up accounts. Problem is following. When we > trying to send e-mail > On the Global Settings in ESM you will see a vast array of tickboxes. One says "preserve display name". You need to check that it's ticked accordingly. Mark. Thank you for help. It worked Matthew On ...

Find Duplicate names and delate

Are random signatures possible in Windows Live Mail?
Is it possible to have a list of quotes or other phrases which will be inserted at random when one's signature is generated on an outgoing email? Thanks in advance. No. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "BfloDoc" <BfloDoc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:11F13AB0-27C9-4300-B25B-10088D2C8B56@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to have a list of quotes or other phrases which will be = > inserted at random when one's signature is generated on an outgoing = email?...

Find a Value the first Time It Occurs

Finding a Median

Find/Replace in RichEdit 2.0

Find (but not find)

Win Live Mail Contacts
Where does Live Mail keep the folder with all contacts in it! My Live Mail folder in Programs Files has a Contacts folder, but nothing in it! In XP, C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows Live Contacts There will be one folder for the default (not signed in to Live) contacts and 2 folders for each Live ID. The contacts are now stored in a edb database file. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail " Larry Ralph" <larryralph@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#FxTMzAgKHA.5568@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > > Where does ...

Finding an event

vista mail
how do i highlight text in vista mail ? "basic mail privacy" wrote in message news:4A216295-0513-422F-B339-6A6FE7E7A468@microsoft.com... > how do i highlight text in vista mail ? How do you highlight it in any application? Vista Windows mail is the old Outlook Express and not part of Office and not covered here in this forum. Try Windows Live Mail since that has more options. "VanguardLH" wrote: > "basic mail privacy" wrote in message > news:4A216295-0513-422F-B339-6A6FE7E7A468@microsoft.com... > > how do i highlight text in vista mail ? ...

Program trying to access e-mail addresses
Everytime I open up my email fresh (for the first time), I get a warning that "A program is trying to access e- mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" I select no numerous times (the message keeps popping up) and then Outlook locks up. I can then "End Task" Outlook, restart it and use it, however it then is unstable and I have trouble shutting down my computer. I have been unable to track down what program or service is trying to access my e-mail addresses. I have Norton Antivirus/Internet Security 2004. It is updated and unabl...

Redirecting incoming mail to external email address
Hello! Our company started to hire freelance sales personel who are requesting a company email address instead of using their personal email address in order to look more professional. Is there a way without creating mailboxes to redirect any incoming mail to these addresses to their personal email? We do not want to have any mail destined for them to enter our system for security reasons. Thank you in advance! Lance You could setup a local domain account for the user, then set it to forward mail to an external contact with their personal email account information. We have several li...

password for mail account
hi, I am wondering if anyone here can tell me if there is a way to protect your mail accounts using in outlook with a password? I do have several mail accounts on my computer, but as soon as I start the outlook, I can choose between all of them without using a password. Is there any way to protect each mail account with a password so that not everybody who has access to the computer is able to open every account and read all mails even if they are not suposed to be able to? thanks for your help Please provide specific information regarding your computing environment. "sliverfl...

cannot find database

Outlook Mail: creating a quick mail list?
In my previous version of Outlook, I somehow created a new button for my "Mail" section that contained the 4 or 5 most frequently used e-mail addresses. When I wanted to e-mail one of these people, all I had to do was click on the drop-down menu and then click on the specific person, which then created a new untitled message form addressed to that person. Unfortunately, I lost this when I upgraded to 2003! Does anyone know how I can create the same again? Jay It is discussed in my guide which you can find here; http://www.sparnaaij.net/howto/customizetoolbar.htm -- Roady ...

Trapping a NO FIND after a find

OL 2003: Mails are not send, when they are in the outtray and when I have edit them again
Hi, following problem with OL2003: 1. create new mail, edit and press send 2. the mail is now in the outtray until I press Send/Receive (if I press Send/Receive the mail is sent) the mail is display in italic in the outtray 3. I open the mail to edit it again 4. press Send: the mail is now still in the outtray but not displayed in italic 5. press Send/Receive : the mail is not sent!!! How to send this mail!!! thanx, chris (I have done the office update yesterday ) ...

How do I find the out of office reply?

undeliverable mail #4
I am having undeliverable emails. I know these accounts are good, so why are they coming back to me? Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: TEST Sent: 9/25/2004 9:18 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: '3SA@INAME.COM' on 9/25/2004 9:18 PM 473 name@xxxx.com relaying prohibited. You should authenticate first Set your outgoing server to authenticate using the incoming server credentials. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (i...

Cannot forward my messages to exchange e-mail !!!
Dears, I configured my outlook 2003 with pop3 Internet e-mail and with my Internal Exchange 2003 mailbox, when I have received a message from my Internet Accout, i'd like to forward it to my colegues's Exchange mailboxes, but I recieve an error message! How to configure my Exchange Server 2003 to directly route these messages to Exchange users even if I sent it from my Internet POP3 Account? It could be more helpful to us if you tell what error message do you receive. By the way with information you told I think there's two ways: 1) in AD open "Exchange General" T...

Copy and paste web pages containing images has stopped working
I just get red X's where the images should be. Win XP SP3 fully patched WLM 14.0.8089.0726. Default email is Gmail using IMAP. I'm not sure what has changed but this was working quite recently. I can't see a setting anywhere that might have indadvetrently blocked images. Tools (ALT+T), Safety Options, Security, Block Images. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "NewWorldMan" <NewWorldMan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDD22221-6094-4CD3-9CD5-4235DBA3DCAA@microsoft.com... > I just get red X's where the images ...