Delete browsing history for multiple users?

Is there a way I can delete browsing history for all users from my
Administrator account? Or do I have to log into each account and delete
history from there?

No & Yes

sduraybito wrote:
> Is there a way I can delete browsing history for all users from my
> Administrator account? Or do I have to log into each account and delete
> history from there?
0
PA
11/19/2009 7:16:24 AM
"sduraybito" <sduraybito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96DA92F5-BB18-48A6-8B4C-ABADB06C0600@microsoft.com...
> Is there a way I can delete browsing history for all users from my
> Administrator account? Or do I have to log into each account and delete
> history from there?

Depends on what you mean by "browsing history".
E.g. as an Administrator you could delete the TIF and History directories
of other users who weren't currently logged on.   IE would then create
new ones the next time they used it.   However, there would then be
inconsistencies in the users' registries, e.g. for the History's
Extensible Cache that you would have to hope would be recovered from
by the same procedure.  Fortunately, that is usually the case.  ; )

FYI

Robert Aldwinckle
---

0
Robert

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

File History Limitation
Other Office apps can hold up to 9 the most recent files worked on. How can I change Excel to show a history of more than 4 documents? Bill Tools/Options/General, enter "9" in the Recently used file list inputbox. In article <4628d984$0$1418$4c368faf@roadrunner.com>, "Bill Haskell" <bhask@roadrunner.com> wrote: > Other Office apps can hold up to 9 the most recent files worked on. How can > I change Excel to show a history of more than 4 documents? Tools|Options|General tab change the Recently used file list number to 9. Bill Haskell wrote:...

multiple schemas
Hi; How does it work when you have multiple schemas (all except 1 tied to a unique namespace I assume)? There can only be one root in the xml but each schema starts from a root element. Also, is there a good book or website that explains schemas in full? -- thanks - dave david_at_windward_dot_net http://www.windwardreports.com Cubicle Wars - http://www.windwardreports.com/film.htm Hello Dave As far as I know, <schema> element is the root element of every XML Schema. <xs:schema> <xs:element name="element1"> .... </xs:element> </xs:schema> ...

Access 2003 multiple if then statement help
Hello, I am having a problem constructing the proper clause for querying my database. I have multiple values used in computing daily averages of constituent data for measurements. An example of my table for my table [tbl_data] is shown below; Constit Value AdjConstitValue UseIterpolated DoNotUse S1 1300 1258 [x] [ ] S1 1352 [ ] [ ] S1 1564 [ ] [x] etc.. Using an if statement I put together a statement for the query to display the AdjConstitValue if UseInterpolated is checked and that works f...

Delete macros

forcing user input into cells
howdy all... i'm new to doing stuff with excel have a bit of a background in javascript programming what i'm trying to do is force a user to enter something, anything int a specific cell if the user tries to tab past the cell and leave it blank, i want a error to come up, telling them that they have to enter something befor they can continue on with entry into other cells any help would be much appreciated -Thank -- georgi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- georgio's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=164...

opening multiple files #4
Excel will not open multiple files. You need to describe the scenario as Excel ordinarily will open multiple files. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

Access/Excel: Create multiple Lines/Column out of one mulit-line Column?
Hallo everyone! I spent a lot of time today searching for a response to my question but I had unfortunately no success. The problem is the following: I have got an Access-table called Employee with an ID and one corresponding Field/Column called comment. These comments are stupidly multi-line (separated by a Return). It's my aim to have access (he he, wordplay) to these two fields in Excel whereas the field shouldn't be longer that 255 characters. I considered three solutions: The table could be changed after being exported to excel in the following two ways: - Multiple Comment Column...

Forum Statistics * Forum Members: * Total Threads: * Total Posts: 1 There are 1 users currently browsing forums. =?ISO-8859-1?Q??= Community Links Social Groups Pictures & Albums Contact

Remove stock price history in Money '03?
Hi, I have been using several versions of Money for several years now. Is it possible to remove any of the historical quotes shown in the "Update Price" window when working with "Update Prices" in your Portfolio. Does several years worth of price information increase the .mny file size? Thanks, MD. In microsoft.public.money, md wrote: > >I have been using several versions of Money for several years now. Is it >possible to remove any of the historical quotes shown in the "Update Price" >window when working with "Update Prices" in your Po...

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

When I search this group w/my user name nothing from 2010 comes up
Why aren't 2010 questions coming up in search? Try clicking on your own name, this opens your profile pop-up. In the pop-up, click on "Recent posts by this user". I just tried it and it displayed a couple of your 2010 posts somewhere further down in the listing. -- Max Singapore --- "Meenie" wrote: > Why aren't 2010 questions coming up in search? The web interface for this newsgroup doesn't work so well. You could access the newsgroup directly using a newsreader instead at this address news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.excel.mi...

saving users exchange profile
I have a couple of user accounts that are for employees no longer with the company. I would like to delete these accounts, but make a backup of the information in their exchange profile in case that information is needed in the future. Is there any way to achieve this? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_007D_01CB0981.39DE4410 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Open Outlook as them and export mailbox to a .pst and save it somewhere --=20 Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997) Co-C...

Deleting an email

OWA not allowing child users
I have a child domain and the users in the child domain can open their emails that reside on the root normaly, but when trying to use OutlookWebAccess internaly or externaly they are not allowed. I tryed giving full access to exchage folder for those users, I also change the settings of Default web site to \. I also gave users the right to logon locally to the exchange server. Any ideas please help ...

Network User Name Link On Forms
We run on a novell network. Most of our office databases/documents hav a field for Name, or Initials. We want to link the excel forms to th user name and/or initals so the fields are filled in every tim automatically. We created a user id file, and placed it on a couple of machines Problem is, when linking to it, databases show every field belonging t that specific user. We want it to the run the link formula, plug in the user name, and the make it text so that it stays in the database showing the user tha assigned the field. Should we link to a file on each users hard drive? Should we l...