Back button and toolbar keys...

don't seem to work.  Sometimes, but then they stop and nothing can be done.
Quite frustrating.  Read something about a corrupted cache.  Any suggestions?
 Do I just uninstall and reinstall the program?  Using Win7 Pro 64 bit.

"citizen53" <citizen53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> don't seem to work.  Sometimes, but then they stop and nothing can be
> done.
> Quite frustrating.  Read something about a corrupted cache.  Any
> suggestions?
> Do I just uninstall and reinstall the program?  Using Win7 Pro 64 bit.

According to the people this happens to their keyboard equivalents still
work...

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/InternetExplorer/thread/e6cfa9a0-3927-4b39-aeec-ac42689b8ece

0
Robert

Get pointer to parent of parent (2 levels back)
My application is dialog-based. The App creates a dialog. The dialog creates a property sheet. The property sheet creates 4 property pages. The dialog opens a file. I want the property pages to be able to write to the file. How can I get access back to that file pointer? I found m_pParentWnd in the Property Page. But, I can't go back like this m_pParentWnd->m_pParentWnd to get two levels back. I thought about passing the pointer to the CFile in via the contructors of the dialog, then to the sheet, then to the pages but I am not sure how to do that either. Any help is greatly app...

Macro recording toolbar missing
why can't I see recording toolbar with stop and absolute/relative button while recording macro in Excel 2000? Hello Keep the Visual Basic Toolbar visible in Excel and thus you will have access to any option: View, Tool bars, Visual Basic and place the tool bar somewhere near the standard tool bar for example. Each time you will launch Excel, the VB tool bar will be there. HTH Cordially Pascal "Rai" <Rai@discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de news:0CFBDB03-AB8B-430C-ABAF-6FB93DC52BA9@microsoft.com... > why can't I see recording toolbar with stop and ...

Getting HTML back out of XML
I'm having a hell of a time figuring this out. ;o) OK, thanks to Oleg, I finally figured out how to get XHTML in my XML by using writeRaw to get it to not encode the XHTML going in. However, I can't get it back out. I'm transforming my XML using XSLT: Dim trasformedXML As New System.IO.StringWriter xslt.Transform(doc, Nothing, trasformedXML, Nothing) lbl_rulesText.Text = trasformedXML.ToString The element that also has XHTML in it is transformed SANS the HTML tags. <xsl:value-of select="text" /> That's returning the text of the node, but none of the HTML ...

Backing up Notes in Outlook
I found the toy that transfers Notes in Outlook to OneNote. Is there any other way to back up one's notes other than making a backup of the outlook.pst file? thank you for any help or suggestions Jerry "jer&liz" <jerliz@home> wrote in message news:eQBTNYi8HHA.5404@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I found the toy that transfers Notes in Outlook to OneNote. Is there any >other way to back up one's notes other than making a backup of the >outlook.pst file? No, not unless you're using an Exchange Server. Well, you could manually copy the notes to a diff...

POS button to set salesperson
I need a custom POS button to set the salesperson to a specific value. Every transaction that is run thru our Register One has the same sales person each time, so having to go Control-Shift-Stand on one foot-Turn around twice-push F18-select from the list for each customer checking out is way too much time wasted. Does someone have the code written out for that already or is it very complicated to do? Would be nice if I could have a macro with a sendkeys type function. Shift-F8 will set the sales rep for the transaction. You can also configure POS to require sales rep selection, whic...

Forms Toolbar
Could someone tell me where I can find information, articles etc. re: adding form controls to an excel worksheet Thanks in advance for your help. Dee I don't recall any articles but you might search the MS Knowledgebase: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;KBHOWTO Forms toolbar controls are pretty simple to use however. Click on the control's toolbutton and draw it on the sheet. Right click it to access its properties. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

buttons
How do you put a button on a worksheet in Excell XP? I searched Help & all it gives is the way to put a button on a toolbar. What kind of button? You can insert a button that will run a macro from the Forms toolbar tj Just to add to tjtjjtjt's answer: You can do View|toolbars and show the Forms toolbar and the Control toolbox toolbar. Each of these has a button that you can drop on a worksheet--but they behave differently. If you use the controltoolbox commandbutton, you can double click on that button and put your code inside that procedure that appears. If you use the but...

How to get BCC line back into my email as a default
I have just reinstalled my O/S (2000 Pro) and lost a lot of my settings. I can't find out how to get the BCC line back into my email format and I would like that set as the default for all my email correspondence. Also am unsure how to put a VCard signature into my email - had it all set up before, but can't remember how I did it. Thanks! MuckyBeast <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have just reinstalled my O/S (2000 Pro) and lost a lot > of my settings. I can't find out how to get the BCC line > back into my email format and I would like tha...

Messages not reaching recipients or bouncing back
1 user has found this week that all mail she has sent have simply disappeared! Emails sent to a variety of destination email addresses - no bouncebacks, but none have been received. We investigated & found this to be true. Test messages are definitely leaving our server, and at least arriving at the mail server that we forward to (though they have not been able to confirm that they have left that server). This is what we've tried so far:- 1) We virus-checked the user's PC - none found - virus definitions up to date & we have good firewall + rules to prevent users rec...

"Change Mode" button greyed out....
Why would it be greyed out? Running AD in 2000 Native mode. Ex2k3 on W2k3. The only problem I can see possibly is that and old Ex55 server exists in the group - but it's not running - and I can't get it removed.... you won't be able to change mode until that old 5.5 server is gone... "Paul MacFarlane" <pmacfarlane@mullenlaw.com> wrote in message news:uwFHuYWiFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Why would it be greyed out? > > Running AD in 2000 Native mode. > Ex2k3 on W2k3. > > The only problem I can see possibly is that and old Ex55 server ex...

back up restore
Hi- I have made back up, how do i restore (rms1.2)? thanks in SO Administrator, Database/Create This creates a new DB instance from your backup file. You will either have to choose a different DB name than the existing database, or DROP the database by using Query/New first. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "bh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

backing up to cd #3
I'm trying to back-up my Microsoft Money file to a CD. However whenever I try it I get the message "You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to obtain permission." (I am the owner). I am using Money 98. PLEASE HELP! I don't wan't to lose this information when I plug in my new upgraded computer, so I have to save the file. Terri. In microsoft.public.money, Terri Benshoof wrote: >I'm trying to back-up my Microsoft Money file to a CD. >However whenever I try it I get the message "You ...

CRM email Key
When attempting to send an email using Micosoft CRM I receive a "COMMUNICATION ERROR with a subtitle that reads missing Microsoft CRM key." I did not believe you had to have the Exchange Router installed to send email. The router is for automating routing of messages. Do you need this installed if you are not going to use automated routing? Thanks The Exchange Router is used to send emails, hence the error message you are receiving. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:34:02...

Sync button doesn't do anything....
Hi, I've recently switched from OE on XP to Windows Live Mail on Windows 7, and am struggling a lot with configuring WLM to work the same way the OE did. I've imported all my accounts and settings, however, the one thing that I just can't seem to get to work properly is the Sync button functionality. All my accounts are IMAP accounts, and I have disabled the "Send messages immediately" feature. When I compose a new email, I see it in the Outbox. However, when I click on the Sync button in the toolbar, nothing happens. The activity window shows no Ta...

Office 2004 causing short cut key problems?
Several people on my team have encountered an issue with short cut keys=20 not working as they had previous to installing Office 2004. We had been=20 using Office X and the issue did not exist.=20 For the past week (since the install of Office 2004) team members have = not=20 been able to use the short cut keys in Illustrator CS to duplicate = objects.=20 This also seems to affect multiple selections via SHIFT+Click. In addition, InDesign CS responds as expected. Any one else? Any thoughts? OSX.3.5 Office 2004 Adobe CS Studio It's a known bug, there have been several posts on the micr...

How to handle the click event for a button?
Hi, guys I create a radio button using mRadLevel = new CButton mRadLevel->Create(_T("Beginner"), WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | BS_RADIOBUTTON, CRect( 20, 20, 100, 100), this, 10) where mRadLevel is a member variable in class BXFList (derived from COleControl) Now, if a user clicks on this radio button, where do I handle this event? Using OnClick Message in ClassWizard for class BXFList (it does not sound right to me) Any help and sample codes will be appreciated very much ...

SBS4.5 crashed a while back!!
We have been asked to get involved with retrieving some emails from a EDB backup. The situation is: Server was SBS4.5 running Exchange 5.5. We have the PRIV.EDB and PUB.EDB, but we do not know what the site, organisation names etc. were. Are there any tools that can extract this information for us - we are hoping (and praying!!) to be able to install Exchange 5.5. with the correct details and then restore the EDB files and do a isinteg -patch and see if that gets us going. Any advice greatly appreciated. There are a few pre-requists here. Org name, Site name and Service pack level for...

Backing up Contacts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02AC_01CAFAC7.03F51630 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, I am able to back up all my e-mails and settings except my Contacts, which has all my friends and family e-mail address. Can anyone tell me how to back up my contacts in Outlook 2003? I would appreciate it if you could CC my e-mail address as well as the newsgroups. Thank You. ______________ David C. Stevens 14 Broadview Avenue Berlin, New Jersey 08009-1618 E-Mail : dcms61@verizon.net and/o...

Login to GP
We are using Great Plains software and the PDK add-on for web access for time keeping. This code: function key_pressed(d) { if (nn4) key = d.which; if (ie4) key = event.keyCode; if (key == 13) PerformSubmit(); // Error happens on this line } is returning a javscript error: Error: 'key' is undefined Now, that would mean that in the WindowLoad function, this code is failing: nn4 = (navigator.appName.indexOf("Netscape") >= 0 && parseInt (navigator.appVersion.charAt(0)) >= 4) ? true : false; ie4 = (navigator.appName.indexOf("Explorer&...

Outlook 2003 Email Immediate Bounce Back
I'm having an odd problem with outgoing email in Outlook 2003. I just got a new laptop w/XP Pro and loaded the MS Office Standard Suite w/SP1. I also downloaded and installed Office SP3. I set up Outlook email w/all my POP3 settings and tested the settings in Outlook -- all fine. Incoming email is no problem. However for some outgoing emails, I get an immediate (and I mean instantaneous) bounce-back message that looks like the following: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test Sent: 2/5/2010 12:13 PM The following re...

Back
is it my imagination or is there a forumla that you can use to go BACK to the previous sheet that you were on....or am i just imagining it? somthing like =()back and if it actually does work how do i actually put it into the workbook?:confused: --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ No such formula that I know of, but it is to create one It's fairly simple. Put this code in a normal code module Public iCurrSheet As Long Public iPrevSheet As Long Sub GoBack() If iCurrSheet <> iPrevSheet Then Worksheets(iPrevSheet).Activate End If End Sub and this ...

Command Button #3
I have added a command button to my Excel 2000 worksheet(via control toolbox toolbar) and I want to assign a macro to it. Problem is, when I right click on the button I get a menu as expected, but there is no "assign macro" entry? What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance. Control Toolbox command buttons have a macro automatically assign to them. Just double-click the button. Forms toolbar buttons have the right-click macro command. Unless I have a specific reason to use a Control Toolbox button I prefer the Forms toolbar version personally. -- Jim "Don" <...

DPM2010 and backing up Vm's on Hyper-V servers in a cluster
I have installed DPM Protection agent on a Hyper V server 2008-R2 and i automatically see the VM (child snapshot....) on the Hyper-V in DPM2010 if i want to backup the VM using DPM2010. And i can take a backup of the Hyper-V volumes and of the child VM. So far, so good. I have installed DPM Protection agent on 1 of the Hyper-V servers Win2008-R2 forming together a cluster. I can backup the Hyper-V volumes with DPM2010 but i don't see in DPM2020 my VMs on that Hyper V server. And so i cannot select it to back it up. No child snapshot line is there ... And i don't know why...

Move contact subfolders back to categories
Did a click & drag of some categories to contact subfolders, how do I get them back to categories? Once again, please, with more clarity. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "sdm918" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1ae3d01c44f21$e25e4340$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Did a click & drag of some categories to contact > subfolders, how do I get them back to categories? ...

Back-Up Data & Delete Data
I am curious, is there a way to back up my current data and then go into RMS Admin, so that I can delete it and start fresh? Would I be able to recover my database once it's been deleted? "Vince" <Vince@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:7D52BA8C-FF21-4947-94EE-6E9732146984@microsoft.com... >I am curious, is there a way to back up my current data and then go into >RMS > Admin, so that I can delete it and start fresh? Would I be able to > recover > my database once it's been deleted? No... You could backup your current da...