Adobe Flash and/or javascript problems in IE8

I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with 
IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily basis. I 
am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error reports 
and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me).
For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't reached 
a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too 
common and not related to a specific site or sites.
So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I don't 
want to use Firefox or Chrome, I don't like them.

Come on, guys!

P.s.: Adobe is killing you!



----------------
This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the 
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I 
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this 
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then 
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=c611bdfa-3570-43df-bb93-f8d8a3f2111b&dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
0
Utf
1/17/2010 12:34:01 AM
internetexplorer.general 1684 articles. 0 followers. Follow

10 Replies
963 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 4

Hi Wellhung,

We are not Microsoft. Just hapless community volunteers.  I believe that MS 
receives some 50Gb of error reports a day and I know that they are up to the 
task of monitoring and correcting issues that occur with their software. 
(eg. Windows 7 has all the bells and whistles to correct incompatibility 
issues automatically).

Microsoft have a competing product to Flash, Silverlight. You can always 
remove Adobe products from your machine and be done with it (no Flash Ads, 
some streaming 'videos' will not play etc...) and install Silverlight to 
only view some of the newer web sites (MSN Video, some Youtube, some AOL 
videos) that have taken the new platform on. You can disable the Shockwave 
Flash object from the IE Addons Manager to block it in IE, and then use 
another browser to view your sites that use it. (this may not block all 
'Flash' though).


Adobe has nothing to do with us here. We are volunteers and have no 
influence or affiliations with Microsoft or Adobe. Adobe Flash is over 10 
years old. All software eventually goes to bit heaven. Software product 
lifecycles are usually 3 years, closely matching hardware improvements and 
depreciation rates.

Regards.

"Notung" <Notung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:C611BDFA-3570-43DF-BB93-F8D8A3F2111B@microsoft.com...
> I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with
> IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily 
> basis. I
> am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error 
> reports
> and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me).
> For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't 
> reached
> a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too
> common and not related to a specific site or sites.
> So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I don't
> want to use Firefox or Chrome, I don't like them.
>
> Come on, guys!
>
> P.s.: Adobe is killing you!
>
>
>
> ----------------
> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
> Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow 
> this
> link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=c611bdfa-3570-43df-bb93-f8d8a3f2111b&dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general 

0
rob
1/17/2010 12:57:01 AM
"Notung" <Notung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
news:C611BDFA-3570-43DF-BB93-F8D8A3F2111B@microsoft.com...
>I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with
> IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily 
> basis. I
> am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error 
> reports
> and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me).
> For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't 
> reached
> a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too
> common and not related to a specific site or sites.
> So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I don't
> want to use Firefox or Chrome, I don't like them.
>
> Come on, guys!
>
> P.s.: Adobe is killing you!
>
>

Adobe? They have a browser?








0
Jeff
1/17/2010 1:18:49 AM
WTF are you talking about?

Notung wrote:
> I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with
> IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily 
> basis.
> I am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error
> reports and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me).
> For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't 
> reached
> a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too
> common and not related to a specific site or sites.
> So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I don't
> want to use Firefox or Chrome, I don't like them.
>
> Come on, guys!
>
> P.s.: Adobe is killing you! 

0
PA
1/17/2010 5:32:20 AM
It good to see Silverlight  for Adobe is for the bards  _|_   _|_




"rob^_^" <iecustomizer@hotmail.com> wrote in message 
news:52E9B780-BFAE-4BA3-BF7F-73E1F95DA857@microsoft.com...
> Hi Wellhung,
>
> We are not Microsoft. Just hapless community volunteers.  I believe that 
> MS receives some 50Gb of error reports a day and I know that they are up 
> to the task of monitoring and correcting issues that occur with their 
> software. (eg. Windows 7 has all the bells and whistles to correct 
> incompatibility issues automatically).
>
> Microsoft have a competing product to Flash, Silverlight. You can always 
> remove Adobe products from your machine and be done with it (no Flash Ads, 
> some streaming 'videos' will not play etc...) and install Silverlight to 
> only view some of the newer web sites (MSN Video, some Youtube, some AOL 
> videos) that have taken the new platform on. You can disable the Shockwave 
> Flash object from the IE Addons Manager to block it in IE, and then use 
> another browser to view your sites that use it. (this may not block all 
> 'Flash' though).
>
>
> Adobe has nothing to do with us here. We are volunteers and have no 
> influence or affiliations with Microsoft or Adobe. Adobe Flash is over 10 
> years old. All software eventually goes to bit heaven. Software product 
> lifecycles are usually 3 years, closely matching hardware improvements and 
> depreciation rates.
>
> Regards.
>
> "Notung" <Notung@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message 
> news:C611BDFA-3570-43DF-BB93-F8D8A3F2111B@microsoft.com...
>> I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with
>> IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily 
>> basis. I
>> am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error 
>> reports
>> and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me).
>> For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't 
>> reached
>> a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too
>> common and not related to a specific site or sites.
>> So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I 
>> don't
>> want to use Firefox or Chrome, I don't like them.
>>
>> Come on, guys!
>>
>> P.s.: Adobe is killing you!
>>
>>
>>
>> ----------------
>> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
>> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the 
>> "I
>> Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow 
>> this
>> link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and 
>> then
>> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?mid=c611bdfa-3570-43df-bb93-f8d8a3f2111b&dg=microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general
> 
0
Hot
1/20/2010 8:00:37 AM
Typical PA Bear response... He is undoubtedly the worst MS MVP in Newsgroups. 
His responses are either redundant, confusing and like this one, a 
non-response
using bad language. With all the problems associated with IE not being able to
open Flash programs without installing Flash/Acitve X each time, he knows 
exactly what this poster is talking about. He doesn't have an answer so uses 
a condescending remark whish is no help as a reply..  I think the MS in his 
case stands for "MOST STUPID"


"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> WTF are you talking about?
> 
> Notung wrote:
> > I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers with
> > IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily 
> > basis.
> > I am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error
> > reports and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me).
> > For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't 
> > reached
> > a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too
> > common and not related to a specific site or sites.
> > So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I don't
> > want to use Firefox or Chrome, I don't like them.
> >
> > Come on, guys!
> >
> > P.s.: Adobe is killing you! 
> 
> .
> 
0
Utf
1/21/2010 7:35:01 PM
Bite me!

Perspicacity wrote:
> Typical PA Bear response... He is undoubtedly the worst MS MVP in
> Newsgroups. His responses are either redundant, confusing and like this
> one, a non-response
> using bad language. With all the problems associated with IE not being 
> able
> to open Flash programs without installing Flash/Acitve X each time, he 
> knows
> exactly what this poster is talking about. He doesn't have an answer so 
> uses
> a condescending remark whish is no help as a reply..  I think the MS in 
> his
> case stands for "MOST STUPID"
>
>
> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>
>> WTF are you talking about?
>>
>> Notung wrote:
>>> I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers 
>>> with
>>> IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily
>>> basis.
>>> I am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error
>>> reports and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me).
>>> For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't
>>> reached
>>> a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too
>>> common and not related to a specific site or sites.
>>> So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I 
>>> don't
>>> want to use Firefox or Chrome, I don't like them.
>>>
>>> Come on, guys!
>>>
>>> P.s.: Adobe is killing you!
>>
>> . 

0
PA
1/22/2010 12:53:27 AM
The latest flash/IE issue happened to me (Windows Ultimate 64) and I had to 
uninstall 10r42_34 and go back to 10r32_18. It was the same issue as 3 times 
before over a 2 year period. That is, flash causes explorer to stop 
responding and the error is in the flash ocx.
<fwiw>
Tony

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" <PABearMVP@gmail.com> wrote in message 
news:#CbUG9vmKHA.1652@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Bite me!
>
> Perspicacity wrote:
>> Typical PA Bear response... He is undoubtedly the worst MS MVP in
>> Newsgroups. His responses are either redundant, confusing and like this
>> one, a non-response
>> using bad language. With all the problems associated with IE not being 
>> able
>> to open Flash programs without installing Flash/Acitve X each time, he 
>> knows
>> exactly what this poster is talking about. He doesn't have an answer so 
>> uses
>> a condescending remark whish is no help as a reply..  I think the MS in 
>> his
>> case stands for "MOST STUPID"
>>
>>
>> "PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:
>>
>>> WTF are you talking about?
>>>
>>> Notung wrote:
>>>> I am pretty sure that my "explorers" (I use many different computers 
>>>> with
>>>> IE8) are reporting every bit of hangs that I am suffering on a daily
>>>> basis.
>>>> I am also sure that lots of people at Miscrosoft are looking at error
>>>> reports and are fully aware of hangs (I can't be just me).
>>>> For that reason I can't believe that as of today they (you) haven't
>>>> reached
>>>> a common solution for all of those problems. As I said they are far too
>>>> common and not related to a specific site or sites.
>>>> So please, raise a little bit your game and find a solution quick, I 
>>>> don't
>>>> want to use Firefox or Chrome, I don't like them.
>>>>
>>>> Come on, guys!
>>>>
>>>> P.s.: Adobe is killing you!
>>>
>>> .
> 
0
Tony
1/22/2010 2:04:50 PM
Contact Adobe Support.

cf. http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb09-19.html

cf. http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb10-03.html


Tony Linguini wrote:
> The latest flash/IE issue happened to me (Windows Ultimate 64) and I had 
> to
> uninstall 10r42_34 and go back to 10r32_18. It was the same issue as 3 
> times
> before over a 2 year period. That is, flash causes explorer to stop
> responding and the error is in the flash ocx.
> <fwiw> 

0
PA
1/22/2010 8:59:58 PM
Hey PA Bear You are Most Awesome as MS MVP Good Advice! Contact Support! I 
have been playing around with this one and what I have found out so far is 
that adobe has added some nasty script to block hackers. That what microsoft 
actually got blamed for was secretly adobe. Problem is there is no fix for 
people running certain browers like windows 8 as of yet. You can read about 
it in the adobe forums. I have seen that in windows 8 it has somehow disabled 
javascript but if you do it very carefully but clicking on the actual site 
and then doing refresh you can enable some of it just not all. It is 
definately a work in progress. Love ya PA Bear!
-- 
GIANT CHOCOLATE CANDY BAR FOR REWARD: FOR ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO THE 
JERK WHO WROTE THE ANTIMALWARE VIRUS I''M LOOKING FOR HIM. HE HURT MY 
COMPUTER & USES INVISABLE EMBEDED CODE & STEALS INFORMATION


"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

> Contact Adobe Support.
> 
> cf. http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb09-19.html
> 
> cf. http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb10-03.html
> 
> 
> Tony Linguini wrote:
> > The latest flash/IE issue happened to me (Windows Ultimate 64) and I had 
> > to
> > uninstall 10r42_34 and go back to 10r32_18. It was the same issue as 3 
> > times
> > before over a 2 year period. That is, flash causes explorer to stop
> > responding and the error is in the flash ocx.
> > <fwiw> 
> 
> .
> 
0
Utf
2/10/2010 9:04:02 PM
Mary wrote:

> Hey PA Bear You are Most Awesome as MS MVP Good Advice! Contact Support! I 
> have been playing around with this one and what I have found out so far is 
> that adobe has added some nasty script to block hackers. That what microsoft 
> actually got blamed for was secretly adobe. Problem is there is no fix for 
> people running certain browers like windows 8 as of yet. You can read about 
> it in the adobe forums. I have seen that in windows 8 it has somehow disabled 
> javascript but if you do it very carefully but clicking on the actual site 
> and then doing refresh you can enable some of it just not all. It is 
> definately a work in progress. Love ya PA Bear!

Maybe more users will dump Adobe Reader and move to another PDF viewer, like
PDF-Xchange.
0
VanguardLH
2/10/2010 11:48:39 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Problem with Help
I have MS Publisher 97 installed on two machines, both run WinXP Home. Both Publishers run well with one exception: on one machine, when I try to open Publisher Help, I get Error " Publisher encounter unexpected problem and must close". I repaired this installation, but the problem persists... What's wrong? How to correct this problem? Thanks for any suggestion. -- Ilya Zeldes Fort Myers, Florida What is the error? It would be helpful to know. What happens when you shift+F1? PUB97: How to Obtain Publisher 97 Knowledge Base HTML Help File -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://...

Problems migrating users from E2K to E2K03
Having problems when I try to move a mailbox over to Exchange 2003 server from a Exchange 2000 SP3 everything seems to go fine other than the fact that now when sending e-mail I receive "The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address." I have no problems when I create a mailbox for a user on the E2k03 box, but when it comes up to moving a maibox it does not seem to go as smooth. Stumped Al Hi Al, It sounds like some of the attributes for the user...

resource only DLL problem
Hello, I have created a resource only DLL that contains menus, dialogs, and other resources. Now I want to load the resources from DLL in my application (MFC exe). I tried loading menus, it works fine. But Where I have to write the menu handler. And how to call the menu handler in my application? Suppose if I load a dialog(which contains many controls) from DLL, where I have to write the Dialog handlers? Please help me. Thanks Bhavik Hello, You've just highlighted one of my pet peeves with resources. The answer to your question: > Where I have to write the > menu handler. ...

Spoatic Send Problem
Hello, I am using Outlook 2002 for several years. Recently, I have been having email that I Send rejected about half the time. As soon as I hit the Send button, I get an immediate notice in my Inbox that is a System Administrator error message and the item is not sent. If I Send again it may go but not always. I think it may have something to do with the form of the address such as "MyName (xxx@xxxxxxx.com)" vs. using the email address only xxx@xxxxxxx.com" . I am not sure about this though. Does anyone have an idea of what I might do to avoid the Send rejection? Than...

Adobe
Which editions of Adobe Acrobat will enable the emailing of PDFs? I know Adobe Acrobat Professional will (that's what we use), but my client wants to spend as little as possible. Both the Standard and Elements editions can create PDF documents. ------=_NextPart_0001_06E71395 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, The requirement for emailing reports as PDF files from Microsoft Dynamics is any Adobe Acrobat edition which has either Acrobat Distiller or PDFWriter. Visit the following url for an Adobe product comparison - http://www.adobe.com/product...

Stability problems with Outlook 2003 beta 2
Anyone had any problems? it just keeps crashing on me every 1-2 minutes and re-install etc has no effect :( Any suggestions? Ian. Did you install the business contact manager? (this piece causes issues for outlook 2003 beta 2) -- Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Ian" <ian@x-generation.co.uk> wrote in message news:029201c3969a$70c8e590$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone had any problems? it just keeps crashing on me > every 1-2 minutes and re-install etc has no effect :( Any > suggestions? > > Ian. How do ...

DTD Entity replacement problems
Hi, I'm trying to use a Entity replacement with a DTD file, and I'm getting this error while processing with the "XmlValidatingReader" component: "The parameter entity replacement text must nest properly within markup declarations. An error occurred at http://localhost/test/dtds/test.dtd, (3, 24)." I've revised the DTD and I think its correct. This is a little example that repro the bug: <!ENTITY % par1 ",test2"> <!ELEMENT test (test1 %par1;)> <!ELEMENT test1 (#PCDATA)> <!ELEMENT test2 (#PCDATA)> And the XML ...

Problems send as permission
We've a problem with the Send As Permission. We've a general info mailbox and several users can view the email in this box and send as this emailbox user. Situation: Windows 2003 STD Exchange 2003 STD SP1 + hotfix kb831464 Outlook 2000 SP3 Send as rights configured as follow: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;327000&Product=exch2003 Now when we fill the field from whe get the warning no permission to send as. We've tested it with Outlook 2003, then it works fine! But our organisation uses Outlook 2000. Anyone an idea to workaround the problem? Pl...

How to get rid of adobe
I have Outlook 2003 on WinXP. I also have Adobe Acrobat 6. Every time I want to create a new e-mail message, and annoying Attach as Adobe pdf icon appears on a toolbar that fills up a full extra line, thereby reducing my working screen area. Although I can make it go away through View | Toolbars | uncheck Adobe open the Attach as Adobe pdf toolbar, it comes back with the very next new message. I.e., getting rid of it doesn't get rid of it even during the time I have Outlook open. Is there some way to get rid of this unwanted, annoying-but-persistent feature? Thanks. -- Bob In news:ba...

Mail routing Problem
I have a mail routing problem. I have 2 Exchange Servers (Server A and B - Server A is the master). 1 Exchange Organisation and 1 Routing Group with an SMTP Connector, Bridehead Server is Server A. Server C doesnt have Exchange installed but uses the IIS Virtual SMTP Server and is the SMTP Gateway Server. This routes all inbound and outbound mail to the Internet. This Virtual Server points to the IP Address of Server A, the master server. Problem I have is that I am trying to remove the member server B to end up with just 1 exchange server. When I turn this server off, internal mail works...

Flash activex issues
I need some help with flash activex When I put a swf on access form the animation dont play seamless. The animation runs slow-slow-normal-normal-fast-slow-fast-normal... :) Like if the fps was inconstant. *Forgive my english and If you guys know a better group for this doubt please tell me ...

In todays world pdf is an important format BUT adobe makes our lifes complicated...
Hey, I;m using PDFMaker 5.0 and i need to automate the conversion to pdf, I am currently printing to a pdf file, the problem is its asking me for a file name every time, how do i bypass this prompt ? from vba I would like to specify a name and save the file. Can someone please help ?? Regards, Alexandre use _ACCESS_ in order to make your reports; and then just view with snapshot viewer-- it is included with Office installation. Adobe is too stupid to make reliable products. Sorry. -Aaron aaron.kempf@gmail.com wrote... >use _ACCESS_ in order to make your reports; and then just vie...

unsolvable problem
This the first time I've posted a message, left it up for a week and received no replies. My unsolvable problem is mail I send from Outlook or Outlook Express is sent BUT also stays stuck in my outbox with the message that it has not been sent. ...

Simple input sub-form problems
HiThis has been driving me nuts for weeks. What I'm trying to achieve is a simple input sub-form, where the user is entering a single column of figures, one value per record, but the screen needs to show several read-only fields joined from other tables which describe each record. I also want to keep the colour look and feel of the rest of the application. The last requirement rules out the datasheet view, as it refuses to accept the colour settings of the form, so I started looking at grid controls.I tried several different controls, including MSListView and MSFlexGrid, but surprisingly...

Problem with copying a to from date to another cell
I am trying to enter the first 7 days of the year in one cell. ie: A1 -> 1/2/05 to 1/8/05 And then I want to drag that down to 53 cells and have it copy in the following format. ie: A2 -> 1/9/05 to 1/15/05 A3 -> 1/16/05 to 1/22/05 etc... Is this possible? I would do it by using two separate columns, typing in the two top row dates, the highlight the area you wish to fill, then Edit > Fill > Series > Trend..........then when you have the two columns of dates, use a third helper column with this formula copied down...... =TEXT(A1,"mm/dd/yy")&...

Send Email in Workflow Problem
Hi! I have a problem here. I create a workflow assembly to send some emails. it works fine when I call the dll from the test windows application. but when i actually call the dll from an workflow, no emails were send. Anyone has some ideas? the dll is called since it has does sth just couldn't send email. and I am using administrator right to run the workflow. I had the same problem before. I just changed to another CRM user to run the CRM web service. "Miranda" wrote: > Hi! > I have a problem here. I create a workflow assembly to send some emails. it > works...

Email Activity
We are receiving the following error message when accessing an email activity in CRM 4.0 from a few laptops (javascript error appears) and attempting to change tabs on the record... <CrmScriptErrorReport> <ReportVersion>1.0</ReportVersion> <ScriptErrorDetails> <Message>Object expected</Message> <Line>1</Line> <URL>/ Org&#47;activities&#47;email&#47;edit.aspx&#63;id&#61;&#123;6746A358-7BB5- DD11-9BEF-00064F5FE13D&#125;</URL> <PageURL>...

Adobe Reader in Vista
When ever I try to open an Adobe file when I am on the internet, it tells me I need Adobe Reader 9 or above which I already have and I have installed all the updates. I do not have an earlier version on my computer either to uninstall. Don't know where else to post this message. Could anyone help please. Margaret "Margaret Upton" <margaretupton@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:4C4D2E8F-9E18-4F54-96E5-E1A93D452C97@microsoft.com... > When ever I try to open an Adobe file when I am on the internet, it tells me I need Adobe Reader > 9 or ...

Problems with Controls Embedded in Worksheet
When I embed a control (eg Command Button) in a worksheet (even on a totally blank workbook), it drastically slows down the time taken to execute commands such as print, print preview, file close. As soon as I embed a contol (which in itself has become slow), and then for example select print preview of a range (including a range that does not include the embedded control), the print preview page takes approx 15 seconds to appear and the same delay will occur when closing the preview page. The execution of macros associated to the embedded control appears unaffected. thanks for any help Chri...

Can only print ~3 pages from Excel to Adobe pdf #2
I've got a 30+ page Excel workbook, with 23 sheets that I want to print to a pdf. I select all those 23 sheets, then do File / Print / <select Adobe PDF> / OK. It almost immediately comes up with the "Save PDF File As" dialog. If I click save, it only saves three pages. If I keep clicking save (or cancel) it staggers through it, wiping out the previous pdf and re-creating it with only two or three pages at a time. This happens whether or not I've clicked Printer / Properties and de-selected "View Adobe PDF results" and/or "Prompt for Adobe PDF ...

Adobe flash player
I have updated and downloaded Adobe Flash player but cannot get it to run, no matter what I try. It was working a few weeks ago but suddenly won't play any movies. I am using Vista and Mozilla firefox. I have tried all the settings and finally got a box that said I need to set permission, allow all, but there is no instructions on how to get there, nor can I find any help in getting the program to work. Any help, comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank jerry.nh@verizon.net Why are you asking that question in a forum dedicated to the Windows = Mail...

Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD,
Adobe.CS3.Master.Collection.MAC.OSX.UB 4DVD, Adobe.Premiere.Pro.CS3.MAC 1DVD, QuarkXPress.7.3.Passport.MAC 1CD, Mac Stuff CDs, A to Z, updated 2007/August/17, and Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi', 'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID' please send e-mail loa210@mail.gr , loa210@mailbox.gr , -------------------------------------------------------- DFT Super Bundle for Apple Final Cut Pro, 4 CDs The DFT Super Bundle includes full versions of: 55mm, Digital Film Lab, Composite Suite,...

Converting files to Adobe PDF, or Printing to Adobe PDF.
Access 2003, Adobe Professional 7.0.9 (most current updates, also reinstalled).When I try to convert certain reports to adobe pdf, I get an error message that simply says: Adobe PDF printer failed to create the PDF file. No way of diagnosing that one... when I Print to PDF, I get a notepad output file that states the below pasted text. I will try updating my access, but I can convert &/or print all my other reports to pdf, just not certian ones. I am wondering if I need to change settings on a certain field, but for the life of me, I cannot diagnose what is failing to PDF on this one r...

Need to save at Pub Ver 8.0 in Adobe Illustrator to get screen pre
Hello all. Running Adobe Illustrator CS and Publisher 2003. We are running into an issue where Publisher cannot display imported CS2 EPS files from Illustrator. We have to bring them down to version 8.0 in order to get a screen preview of imported artwork. Any ideas? Pieces of an EPS graphic may appear to be missing on the preview screen in Publisher 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;827303 -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Paul S." <Paul S.@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Big problems, hope someone can help?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) Processor: Power PC Hello, longtime Office 2004 user and suddenly word docs began opening with a macro-error message. Could not proceed with opening docs, printing etc. I de-installed Office then reinstalled from an old installer disk-image i had saved - could not find my original installer CDs. With the new app installed, upon trying to open existing Word docs, garbled text is appearing, including the phrase "end of document" in parentheses. When creating NEW docs, I likewise get this at the end of a sample line of text I ty...