Read Hebrew right-to-left

When I get a message which contains Hebrew text the Hebrew characters are
corectly displayed but they appear incorretly left-to-right
instead -rith-to-left.
Where do I fix this?

0
Nathan
12/25/2009 1:41:32 AM
inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpres 260 articles. 0 followers. Follow

View | Encoding | ...

Nathan wrote:
> When I get a message which contains Hebrew text the Hebrew characters are
> corectly displayed but they appear incorretly left-to-right
> instead -rith-to-left.
> Where do I fix this?
0
PA

Read Only
Whenever I save an attachment It automatically gets a read-only attribute. This doesn't seem to be the case on other users PC's. Is there a setting to eliminate this? Dale ...

Reading archived file
Newbie here. In trying to open a backed-up file (*.pst) from inside Outllok 2003, I get an error message that "file access is denied." I made the stupid backup. How can I get this file to open? Any ideas? >-----Original Message----- >Newbie here. In trying to open a backed-up file (*.pst) >from inside Outllok 2003, I get an error message >that "file access is denied." I made the stupid backup. >How can I get this file to open? Any ideas? >. > You didn't mention what media you saved this backup on but one possible reason that's ha...

Re: Pumping Message in synchronous COM Read
I'd like to keep the linearity of the program flow. For instance, if I press a button which will send a command to my device, I want to wait for the answer and handle it in this very same function. I do not want to use MESSAGES, because the answer will be treated differentely depending where in the program sent the command. Because of that I want to pump messages, but I didn't find a smooth solution. ------------------------- You should get rid of the while loop. To continue pumping messages in the main thread all you have to do is return to MFC. Do not use the WaitFor... function...

VBA code to read formular from another cell
Hello, I am trying to do something and not sure if that is possible. Say in Sheet1, CellA1, I have a comment '= IF(and(b1=c1, d1=e1), "Do This", "Do That") Question is how can I call the formula part in a vba to be paste in a specified cell. So say I run the macro in Sheet2, the macro should pick the formula = IF(and(b1=c1, d1=e1), "Do This", "Do That") and paste in say Cell F1, then I will want to copy the formula down to the last row. The reason is that I can change the formula for other fields Many thanks Carl. If you want the formula fo...

No Unread Statements, but Statements to read?
Hi, After I download my statements from Fidelity and another similar institution, I get a page with the results of the download. At the top is a caption which tells me how many unread statements I have. There is a column to the left labeled Unread which may have an arrow pointing to one or more statements. Sometimes, even though the page caption says their are no unread statements, there are arrows in the Unread column to one or more accounts, and occasionally, there are in fact transactions when I review the individual account. Is this contradiction a minor bug in Money 2004, or is it tell...

how to edit the access right of C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\
I test website, ant get Compiler error: CS0016 Access is denied Compiler need read files from C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\ I could not see the folders under C:\Windows\assembly\GAC_32\ in explorer. and I can access these file from Command window so these files are there I try to set the security let NETWORK SERVICE and IIS_IUSER have read right but perperty window of assembly folder does not have security tab. help and suggestion needed. Thanks "MXC" <mxchen100@hotmail.com> wrote: >I test website, ant get Compiler error: CS0016 Access is denied > &g...

Making Item as Read
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3F222.48BD9620 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi All, Is there any way to automatically mark an item as read before it is = deleted? Basically I view items in a preview pane and want to be able = to delete them without having to open it up or marking as read first. = The reason is that I have some bosses who send me e-mails and I read = them and if I delete them, the bosses will recieve an "item deleted = without being read" message....

Read a jpg file
I have a program that loads a bmp file. I open the file, read all it's information and data I would like to do the same for jpeg For the bmp, I have those 3 structures: BITMAPFILEHEADER bmfHeader BITMAPINFOHEADER bmiHeader BITMAPCOREHEADER bmcHeader I open first the fil CFile dibFile( lpszFileName, CFile::modeRead ) Than, read the heade dibFile.Read( ( LPSTR ) & bmfHeader, sizeof( bmfHeader ) Than, read the size of the bm dibFile.Read( ( LPSTR ) & biSize, sizeof( DWORD Than, check BOOL bWin30DIB = ( bi...

How can I use a form (Excel) to add a column of data to the right.
How can I use a form (Excel) to add a column of data to the right of a list? It's a simple matter to add a column to the left of a list by writing a macro that inserts a column and then pastes the values. However I want to have the data pasted on the right of a list, if only so that I can easily run a chart from it. ...

HELP!! Rights needed to move a mailbox between MBX stores
Hi, Which rights does a user need to move MBX's between 2 stores in the same storage group? This user is a Exchange administrator of the administrative group where the server is located. He has full rights on the OU where the users object to which the MBX belongs is located but is NOT an administrator on the domain (E2K3 is installed on a DC). If I make him an administrator on the domain it works but this is not what I want. Can someone help? Thanks. Cheers, Glenn <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Which rights does a user need to move MBX's between 2 &g...

Reading pane
Is there some way to only have one view when using the reading pane? What happens is when I click "Reading Pane" it will show a side view, then if I click Reading Pane again I get a bottom view, then clicking again it closes the Reading Pane. With the other email software like Outlook Express, or Windows Mail I could click to open it or click to close it, now it takes 3 clicks. John The only other option View/Layout - uncheck 'ShowReading Pane' -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "JAH" <JAH@JAH.com> wrote in message news:eAOcphEqKHA.4...

when we right click on any news group what does catch up option do?
when we right click on any news group what does catch up option do? Regards, Tejdeep Singh tejdeep <tejdeep_singh@tatainfotech.com> wrote: > when we right click on any news group what does catch up option do? Outlook is not a newsreader, but uses Outlook Express for that. Hence, ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. Better yet, open Help and look for "catch up". Help explains it quite well. -- Brian Tillman it marks everything as read, including the messages you didn't download. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24...

User rights to access mailbox size
Hi, I created a vbscript which enumerates users with mailboxes in AD, retrieves the mailbox size for each user (as described in MS KB 320071 using WebDAV) and writes these values in a SQL database. Right now I can only retrieve mailbox size values for users I have "Full Mailbox Access" to their mailboxes. Before giving myself "Full Mailbox Access" on all users, I'd like to know the minimum user rights I need to access this info. TIA, Wouter send as should do the trick Cheers oz -- Best regards, Good Luck Oz Ozugurlu MCSE 2003 messaging, Security "Wouter&quo...

excel 2002 opening excel 97 files as read only !!!!
some users using excel 2000, some using excel 97. typical "enterprise" enviornment i guess. anyway, files open fine with excel 97 but when opening with the "new and improved" excel 2002, a (read only) appears at the top next to the file name. this is a new one on me, it's not "backward compatible" ?? when excel 2000 opens the files, it says some "plugin" isnt there and that there is an installer error 1605 or something but then opens it just fine. im truly lost on this one. So are we, Bill. You really need to get the exact messages. And... are t...

MSCRMEmail: Unable to read data from the transport connection
Here is the error log #61042 - An error occurred while processing the outgoing e-mail message with subject "[CRM|New Lead] Supply Chain Event Leads from MS Dynamics CRM:0001482" for SMTP: http://justkeyindev/BSG for delivery through smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com. System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending mail. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sock...

Error reading SMTP packet; response to RCPT TO command expected
Hi All, To begin with, I am running Exchange 2003 SP1 on a Windows 2003 box. I have 1 front-end gateway and 3 back end mail servers. Now my problem is that recently I have been getting more and more NDRs that are similar to the one below. From what I can tell, these NDRs are originating from Sun mail servers, but that's all I can figure out. I don't know why they are occuring. I have run through the normal settings to check (DNS, MX records, Routing Groups, etc) but everything seems correct. Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be, or what else I may want to check...

Read newsgroups
Hello, is there a way to read and post articles (with attachments) from within VB.net (framework 3.5). Just don't know where to start with this!!! Some sample code would come handy. Thanks in advance! To be complete: I mean articles in newsgroups! * Q wrote, On 20-1-2010 22:32: > Hello, > > is there a way to read and post articles (with attachments) from within > VB.net (framework 3.5). > > Just don't know where to start with this!!! > > Some sample code would come handy. > > Thanks in advance! It's not supported by de...

Can't right-click on my emails
All of a sudden, I can't right-click on my emails to get the drop-down menu for choices to open, delete, save, forward, etc. Can anyone tell me what happened? There are other ways to do these things, but this feature is sure a time saver when there is a long list of emails. Thanks. Terry Have you restarted your PC since this happened? I would recommend that as a first course of action. "Terry" <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4269974D-0F1A-43C4-8F5E-1E2D3240A1C0@microsoft.com... > All of a sudden, I can't right-click on my e...

Read Confirm
I am wanting to turn on the setting that requires a user to send a read confirm when one is requested, but also allow the user to decided if they want to request one. This will need to be done throughout the network. I have a group policy but it will not allow the user to make one decision and not the other. Any ideas? -Matt "Matt Burks" <none@yourbusiness.com> wrote in message news:%23eo9oAMDGHA.1288@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I am wanting to turn on the setting that requires a user to send a read >confirm when one is requested, but also allow the user to deci...

Right mouse click not working
I seem to have turned off my ability to use my right mouse click in Excel. My right mouse button works fine in all other apps (Word, Windows, etc). Any suggestions - I am lost without it. Thanks, Rita See your other thread -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Rita" <heidkampr@alyeska-pipeline.com> wrote in message news:0e8701c49c1d$cd1c5ff0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I seem to have turned off my ability to use my right > mouse click in Excel. My right mouse button works fine > in all other apps (Word, Windows, etc). > > Any suggestions - I am l...

not able to read any script language from header file
HI! i am retrieving my results in HTML format. (putting everything in header file), for eg: #define START _T("<HTML><HEAD... I am able to retrieve the code written in html and dhtml, but when i am trying to play around with JavaScript, its NOT reading the script tag completely. Its just skipping it. for eg: #define START _T("<SCRIPT FOR='document' EVENT='onmouseover' LANGUAGE='JScript'>") Its NOT reading the script tag at all. thanks. manish p ...

Public Folders 2003 no Directory Rights?
Are "Directory Rights" no longer a part of Exchange 2003? I'm migrating (not an in-place upgrade) from Exchange 2000 to 2003 and happened to notice the button is grayed out on public folders in my 2003 box after replication. My 2000 server is SP1 Standard Edition and my 2003 is not service packed and is Enterprise Edition, in a 2 node cluster if that matters. On Fri, 06 May 2005 19:58:25 GMT, Insert 25� <vretnaDontSpamMe@netzero.net> wrote: > >Are "Directory Rights" no longer a part of Exchange 2003? > >I'm migrating (not an in-place upgrade) ...

copies of email left on server suddenly downloads all mail repeate
I have mail set to leave copy on server and download new mail only and delete off the server when I delete in Outlook express. Suddenly it is downloading all the email old and new repeatedly. I am using Yahoo and online they clearly have the old mail greyed out but Outlook claims it is all new. Help!!! Outlook or Outlook Express? Neither of those mail client programs is handled in this newsgroup. The newsgroup to which you posted is=20 dedicated to supporting the Windows Mail program. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.as...

Why do I have to read and type curvy numbers before sending emails
I have an msn email and one day I suddenly was required to read a box of distorted numbers and letters and type them before being allowed to send my email. Can I disable that? It's so spam can't be sent from our computer, but it is a home computer and I have yet to send any spam. "darrsaka" <darrsaka@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68C9DF71-20C3-4AE2-8EA8-5A664315AF32@microsoft.com... > I have an msn email and one day I suddenly was required to read a box of > distorted numbers and letters and type them before being allowed to se...

Sum Left Side & Right Side Numbers
I'm hoping someone can help with this. I'm trying to sum all the numbers on the left of a '/' and the the numbers on the right of the same. Example: 22/55 0/7 1/125 216/0 I trying to find a way to make the sumproduct provide the result of... 239/187. So far for the right side I have... =SUMPRODUCT(--(MID(R2:R4,FIND("/",R2:R4,1)+1,3))) .... But I can't seem to get the Left side to work. Thanks In Advance. Rob Assuming *every cell* contains the slash ( / )... =SUMPRODUCT(--(LEFT(R2:R5,FIND("/",R2:R5)-1)))&"/...