Year 1753 in canned KPI Web Parts

I'm playing with the sample company (TWO/Fabrikam), and when I add web parts
to the executive portal page (KPI Gross Profit margin for example), I get no
data in them. But I do note it is running the query with a date of 1/1/1753 -
even though when I set it up I specified Current FY. or Current Period.

Any idea on whre it is pulling the year 1753 from?

Thanks in advance,
0
dleroux (57)

Outlook Can't Reopen
I am running XP Professional with Service Pack 2 installed. Outlook 2003 also was updated via Outlook Service Packs. Problem: I open Outlook and it works and also places a icon in task bar. I exit Outlook (not close) and Icon remains in task bar. Also I cannot reopen Outlook in anyway. I must reboot. As PC closes to reboot an error message states the phrase CiceroUlWndFrame. I have used Dectect amd Repait but problem remains. Anthony ...

month & year format in two digits
Hi folks.... is this possible in excel that if I just type MM/YY without this "/" and it appears as MM/YY. For example if I type 0805 in the cell it should appears as 08/05 once entered. Help will be appreciated. Thanks Morphyus -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/ms-excel/200508/1 http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Morphyus C via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:5264F31820670@OfficeKB.com... > Hi folks.... > is this possible i...

only administrators can logon into OWA
About: Win2003 and Exchange2003 I know that there were already several posts concerning this issue, but I couldn't find a working solution; perhaps my issue doesn't fit the existing ones. First I had the "Loading" screen after login (any user) but it was a SSL problem and now it's fixed. Now OWA works but only for the Administrators group members; if I add any user to this group, immediately he is able to look his mail via OWA and if I remove him not. I tried to grant "log on locally" on the DC/Exchange Server, but it doesn't work. The SMTP serviced by ...

How can this code be changed
I use the code below to import information to a userform, As you can see it is static. What changes can be made to make volitile? TextBox6.Text = Worksheets("INVOICE").Range("A17").Value Thanks Greg More info on how you want to get the variable? Input box ? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Greg B" <laptopgb@ihug.com.au> wrote in message news:d6fkmq$plk$1@lust.ihug.co.nz... > I use the code below to import information to a userform, As you can see it > is static. What changes can be made to make volitile? > > > ...

Can I make a sheet that displays data from other sheets?
Hello, Say I have an Excel workbook with 3 sheets (sheet1, sheet2, sheet3). Each sheet has two columns (Date, Thing that happened on that date). I would like to know if there's a way to have a fourth sheet, called "on this date in history" (or whatever). It would consider today's date (either from today() or from a cell that contains the date in the excel date serial number format), and display each thing that happened on that date in previous years on each row. So basically, if I open the workbook on May 4th, 2007 and go to the fourth sheet, it would show me a list list ...

Can't scroll thru manufacturing BOM
We just upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 SP3. The manufacturing BOM's look fine but we can't scroll through. The first record that comes up is item 'a' which really doesn't appear to exist. How do we correct? Do you still have a test environment with the same problem? If so does the problem go away on a BOM if you delete the 'a' component? Try that first. If it fixes the problem then you could remove all of the 'a' entries from the BOM line table (BM010115). -- Jim@TurboChef "MES" wrote: > We just upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 SP3. The manufact...

Overlay 4 years of data as a line on 4 years of columns for several x category labels
Dear Charting aficianados, The tutorial at http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ClusterColAndLine.html is the closest example I can find to a charting conundrum I am facing, though what I am hoping to achieve is still a little different. I've made a mock up of what I'm hoping to achieve - though I have had to use drawing objects for the line series, to overlay on the columns - I'm sure there is a way to get excel to do this - do you think there is? (sheet named mock-up) A workbook with mocuk-up and my other charting attmempts can be found: http://www.savefile.com/files/2690840 T...

Can I make my own picture into a symbol for use in word/excel?
I created some graphics that I want to insert as symbols (half circle, quarter circle, full circle - pie charts). How can I turn into symbols that can be added to the autocorrect feature on word? Insert the picture into a document. Right-click the picture and make sure to specify the Text Wrapping that you want. Select the picture and then display the AutoCorrect dialog box (in Word 2007, click Office button | Word Options | Proofing | AutoCorrect Options). In the "Replace" box, type whatever key combinations should trigger the AutoCorrection. At "With," be ...

Could I install MM Delux in the next year on the new maschine?
I thing my previous mail it the above subject gonne into the net:( So I reapet the question - my MM Delux Plus expires 11.10.2009. Could I install this MM on the new maschine in the nex year - I am goin go buy the new computer with Win 7. Greetings If you have available Activations you obtained prior to 6/30/2009 and activate prior to 1/31/2011, this is correct. Oh, and be sure and do an Internet Update to get the patches prior to 1/31/2011. One strategy I would recommend considering: install the M+ in a Win7 XP VPC VHD. Then protect that VHD file very carefully so that you might be a...

Microsoft jet database engine can not find object
Hello, I have been having trouble with a shared database ever since our server recently went down. I now have an error saying "The Microsoft Jet database could not find the object 'Databases'. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and the path name correctly." Of course I can see the database but ever time I attempt to open it I get this error. I have tried various recovery programs (Jet Comp 3.5,etc) but still no luck. Any help???? Thanks Joe Bitterman wrote: > Hello, > I have been having trouble with a shared database ever since our > serv...

Can I tile worksheets within a workbook, like one tiles workbooks.
It would often be very convenient to have two or more sheets from the same workbook displayed at the same time (tiled). One can do this with workbooks, but I cant seem to find a way to do it with worksheets within a workbook. Window>New window. Tile these and one set up with one sheet and one another. Two views of the same file. To close, close one window with the 'close' button, maximise the remaining one and save -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Tovarish_Dad" <Tovarish_Dad@discussions.mi...

Why can't I format background for web page?
when I try to format a background for a web page it isn't working. Help! 1) How are you trying to format a background? 2) Define "isn't working". 3) Version of FrontPage. Not enough info. -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 --------------------------- "village rose" <village rose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:020E1997-4A88-4012-9960-C79CCED3B16F@microsoft.com... : when I try to format a background for a web page it isn't working. Help! ...

how can I disable Outlook e-mail
I configured Outlook Express to be the default mail handler, but Outlook cotinues to pick up incoming mail. How can I disable the Outlook inbox? In news:76A52F94-113F-4575-AEA0-0A6A46964455@microsoft.com, Bobbytguitar <Bobbytguitar@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I configured Outlook Express to be the default mail handler, but > Outlook cotinues to pick up incoming mail. How can I disable the > Outlook inbox? Remove your mail account in Outlook, or change it, or don't open Outlook. The default mail handler doesn't mean that other clients can't be configu...

Can you please help me?
I was just wondering if you might be able to help me with something. Hopefully so. I am needing some recovery CD's for my computer that somehow got lost and I called the manufacturer of the computer and they said they no longer make them for this computer to buy or sell to me, and they said that Microsoft might be able to sell me some for it or at least tell me how to get some for it, so based on that, can you please tell me where I might be able to get some online perhaps, because I don’t know of anybody else out there that would have the discs that I need to recover it. All...

Can't Find Downloaded Transactions
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C480CA.67E645B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We are using Micrsoft Money 2004. We just downloaded, as we = often do, our latest transactions from our bank. The Account List shows = 13 new "Transactions to Read" for our checking account. If one clicks = on this link, one would normally see the account register, with these 13 = transactions highlighted in bold. However, on clicking the link, none = of the 13 transactions appear ...

Web Query stops at < character
I'm using Excel 2000, trying to import a preformatted table into excel. The problem is that the query only imports the table up to a line that contains a "<" character. All data after the < does not appear in excel. Has anyone else come across this problem before? Is it possible to fix this without having to change the webpage and remove the "<" ? The webpage I'm trying to import from is not a public page, but I have published a sample page which exhibits the same problem during importing, at http://mylancerpage.tripod.com (import table number 4, to ...

Year to year comparison in Money 2003
Hello. I can't seem to generate a report that would allow me to do a year by year comparison of income and spending. I'd like to have all my categories in rows, with two columns for 2002 and 2003 next to one another. Any advice? I can't seem to figure out how to do two different time frames like that. Disregard. I figured it out. Would have been weird if it weren't possible. The Report section (print, lay-out, export to Excel) could be a little better. "Iron Flatline" <tiredofvirusspam@anonymousnewsgroupreader.org> wrote in message news:%23PqlM1I4DHA.1644...

Outlook add-in that captures contacts from email, web page and documents and adds them to outlook address book
AddressGrabber Standard is an Outlook add-in that captures names, addresses, email, phone,fax etc. from emails, web pages and documents and adds contacts to your outlook addressbook with a single click http://bit.ly/c2BXrb ...

Posting to prior years
I have the all years closed until 2006 (calendar year setup) Is there any way to post entries to 2003. This is requirement due to restatement of financials for prior years. Thanks Sunil The only way to accomplish this is to contact Microsoft Professional Services (you can do this through your GP Partner) and have them re-open your closed years. We've had them do this for a customer of ours - worked out very well. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "nfp" <nfp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADD8C19D-BBCC-43BD-987E-3AC352...

error calendar folder can't be found
i have an issue that when i invite her/him for meeting request and she/he tried to accept the meeting she/him will get "calendar folder can't not be found", client version is outlook 2000 and outlook 2003.. i think it is freebusy issue but what do i need to do to solve it ? all users all in same sites and in some cases, is on same server. ...

Can't exit Design Mode..?
<XP,Sp3 etc , Excel 2000> Can't exit Design Mode because Control 'CmtBtn' can not be created. What's All that about..? Been in Object Browser - Its there, But how Do I delete it..? Any Ideas..? Thanx. Done it myself.. For Feed back For Future Ref: Copy Sheet & CodeModules to New Worksheet Delete the Old Copy Rename the New copy. Although I'm Sure there must be an easier more Direct way of Doing it..! OLEObject.Delete Wont work as Object is not Instantiated..! "Andrew" <NoToSpam@ReadItYourSelf.com> wrote in message news:kcidnUiMI...

can't open clipart in office 2004
We have recently upgraded our OS 9 machines to OS 10.3.9. We have installed office 10 on them but clipart wouldn't open so we have tried office 11 (2004)and the problem is still occuring. The problem only seems to be on machines that have been updated for OS9 to OS10. If the machine came with OS10 preinstalled then the clipart seems to work ok. When we click to add clipart the icon for the clipart gallery appears in the doc bar as if to say it's opening and then disappears again. I have updated the machine with all available updates, and updated office with available updates. Hi Davi...

Having a date column with just month and year
I have a database of publications in Access. I want to change the date published column to just month and year instead of the way it is now--date, month and year. We don't have exact dates books were published, so the date part doesn't really serve a purpose. But I can't find a way of doing this. I'm using Access 2003. Thanks, Suroor keep the data type as Date/Time, but then change the Format to: mm-yyyy that would store 01-2010, 02-2010, etc you can setup the format to whatever makes sense to you. yyyymm, yyyy- mm, mm/yyyy, mm-yy, etc. Thanks! ...

Can't Access OWA 2003 from the Internet...
Hey, hoping someone can help me out here, I have a Windows Server 2003 box running Exchange Server 2003. I can access OWA from my intranet but can't get into it from the web, same situation with my registered web page. I have a public IP into a router w/firewall, what ports do I need to have FWD? What entries should I have in DNS in order access both OWA and my website?? I was able to successfully setup FTP access and access it from the web. Someone please shed some light, I'll be happy to provide additional information if need be. Thanks. - Firewall: You will need to open HTTPS...

You cannot mark this year as historical year as open year balances exist for it
Hi.. Actually While loading the Data , we didn't marked the Year 2003 as historical year. Hence , when we have loaded the 2003 GL data in the company , it has not transfered the balances to Year 2004. When we try to mark the year as historical year, it is giving the message that "You cannot mark this year as historical year as open year balances exist for it." Kindly suggest how to resolve this problem. Thanks Running the General Ledger Year-End Closing process for 2003 should bring the balances forward for 2004 and make 2003 an historical year. Before performing a y...