Write off Documents not working

I have a bunch of account balances with .01 cent on them.   When I go into
Write off Documents under Tools | Sales  and put in the info, then press
preview I get a message saying "
" no documents matching that criteria were found. "

I have checked set up and I have posting accounts for write offs.   Any help
would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Jeremy

0
Jeremy

Jeremy,

Make sure that the customers have write offs allowed.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

<Jeremy> wrote in message news:uL%23efyl8GHA.940@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>I have a bunch of account balances with .01 cent on them.   When I go into
>Write off Documents under Tools | Sales  and put in the info, then press
>preview I get a message saying "
> " no documents matching that criteria were found. "
>
> I have checked set up and I have posting accounts for write offs.   Any
> help would be appreciated.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Jeremy

0
victoria (3340)

App still works after it was closed
Hi, I have MFC dialog based application and on this dialog I have CWnd window. OnInitDialog() I call AfxBeginThread(ThreadFunc, this). In ThreadFunc method I create the window and call EnterMessageLoop() function which is responsible for dispachitng messages. ThreadFunc() code: UINT CPingPongDlg::ThreadFunc(LPVOID pParam) { CPingPongDlg *This = (CPingPongDlg*)pParam; //creates the window This->pSimpleEngine = new CSimpleEngine(This->rect,This); //starts the main game loop This->pSimpleEngine->EnterMessageLoop(); //when the game is done, deletes the CSimpleEngine object ...

Is there a way for Windows Service to Read/Write HKCU Reg key ?
Hi: I'm writing a Windows Service program which needs to read/write the HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry key for the current logged on user. I know that for a Windows service does not have concept of HKCU since it is always running in SYSTEM's context. But is there a way (trick?) for a service to access the HKCU registry key? Thanks In Advance ! Polaris Hello Try, from a user application (the one that is logged on, or the current user), to send the services the user's SID. Then access the HKCU through HKEY_USERS\users_sid\............ Hope that helps, Elias "Polaris&qu...

Write
I am trying to change the default margins. I am requested to use the Write mode to do this. What is Write, and how do I access it? Are you using voice recognition? Margins are simply changed in the Arrange Menu in Publisher. Are you in the right newsgroup? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "CBC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:183bb01c44a40$107bd5d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am trying to change the default margins. I am requested > to use the Write mode to do this. W...

MSCRM Sales Module
Hello. I'm in the process of purchasing MSCRM Sales Module for my organization and wanted to see if anyone has written a functional spec document they would be willing to share with me. Thanks in advance for your help! ...

Writing formula for excel worksheet
Item Rate1 Rate2 Rate3 A 3 4 6 B 8 5 23 C 56 5 78 Above is my excel sheet. I want to write some formula so that in every row cell having minimum rate should come bold. Like For Item A - Rate1(3) for Item B - Rate2(5) For Item C - Rate2 (5) There may be a neater way but this works. Somewhere in you sheet in a cell type =min(A1:a4), I used L1 Change this to watever range you are trying to evaluate. Then select this range and click format - conditional format - cell value - is equal to =($L$1) and apply your bold font. The lowest value in the range will then become bold. Mike "Gaur...

Help: SBS 2003 Exchange Send As permissions not working (and disappearing!)
Hello, I'm having a problem granting Send As rights to users. There's a particular company office manager who needs Send As access to several accounts. Unfortunately it's only worked for one of the accounts (an incoming "Jobs" box which is not logged into by anyone else). The other two accounts, no matter how many times I've tried, wont grant her permission to Send As. In fact I add her to the permissions list via Active Directory and a little later she's even disappeared from the list. I've messed with the 'This object' setting, and everything ...

Cannot write to memory location
I can not (all of the sudden) run Publisher in the last week. When starting to run it, I get that it cannot write to a certain memory locaiton, so it is shutting down. I need to get this program working. I have read through this forum and tried the different fixes as well as the knowledge base (emptied the temp file, disabled anti-virus, etc.) but it still won't work. An example is: "The instruction at "0x77f585c0" referenced memory at "0x00000000". the memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program." The header read...

Why does rpc over https not work?
Hi all, When I configure the rpc over https on the exchange 2003 servers, I still can not make a connection as it pops me for the password. After I entered my domain password, it can not be accepted. We have FE and BE servers and exchange 2003 SP2. I configure s tje FE server to use basic authentication and integrated authentication on the backend serves. I can not figure out why it does not work. Can anyone help me with these? Hi, Try to access https://common-name/rpc. It should prompt you for user name and password. If it is giving the certificate warning, install the certific...

How do I make a MS Office Keyboard work in Win7?
I have a Microsoft Office Keyboard, and really like it. There is no equivalent available as far as I know, and it works fine with Windows XP and Office 2007. Anyone know how to activate the hot keys so it will work in Windows 7? Checked lately for Updated driver for your Keyboard -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Jims" <Jims@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B24DCBD8-1782-47E8-8EF4-22D1BAEE6361@microsoft.com... >I have a Microsoft Office Ke...

write protect/write redirect/kios mode
Hey, I LOVE snapshots in virtualmachines and think it would be awesome to have something like this for my main windows install. Anyone know of any hardware/software to redirect writes to another drive/file/memory/hardware? Or hardware to write protect a drive for kios's (i found some once befor the reverted all changes on shutdown, but cant find it anymore ><) I know VSS(virtual shadow copy service) has a function to redirect on write and wondering if i might be able to use that :/ It will just make everything cleaner, and give alot of flexiblity to setting up ...

New Smartlists from SLBuilder only work for me, the builder
I have recently installed Smartlist Builder on several user's PC's and have created both new Smartlists & Excel Reports. The Excel Reports that have been deployed work fine for users with access. The Smartlists I have created (along with the downloaded from MS one's) are "visible to the user but no results are returned". So far I have given the users increasing security rights to be able to access the lists. I can log into their machines & run the reports as "sa" and my user id, they don't run under theirs even though they see the l...

how do i write checkbox to.....
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------050607000103070200020407 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit how do i write checkbox1 boolean to xml in vb6 i can only do cstr( checkbox1.value) but in vb.net can't write to xml. i am doing irc chat similar to mirc or pirch chat. rw.WriteConfigInfo("User Modes", chkInvisible.Text, chkInvisible.Checked, "PirateChat.xml") in procedure events: ' Both the Key and the Value are filled ' Find the key ...

IMF not working #2
Hello, I am about to lose it. I installed IMF, set up the thresholds, enabled the filter on default SMTP virtual server, and enabled it again on the IMF under Protocols/SMTP. I have almost 100 messages above my threshold and messages acted upon sits at 0, and I still do not have an UCEArchive folder created.. Has anyone experienced this issue? Is there any other setting I need to modify? Server is 2003 SP1 + Exchange 2003 SP2 I have another Exchange on the domain which is an Exchange 2000, IMF is installed on 2003 box which is also the gateway. Thanks What have you set the thres...

Write access to a LDAP server.
Is there any way to enable write access in Outlook to my LDAP server? The LDAP server allows this functionality, Outlook doesn't. Any plugins that can do this? Thanks. Derek ...

redirect my documents
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, How can I change the folder when my user want to insert an attachment?? = I would like to use an especific folder.. can I to do this?? thks, Jane ------=_NextPart_000_0075_01C60228.32B5F210 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> &l...

Can't get SUM function to work in Excel 2000
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. All I'm trying to do is add a column of numbers. In cell L13, my formula is =SUM(L2:L12). All I get back is 0. I've checked the formatting of the cells and they are all numeric. I have also tried adding cells manually, e.g., =L2+L3 -- and I get the correct result. I'm pretty sure I've used this function before without any problems. What am I doing wrong? I was having a little problem with setting the formatting. Most of my spreadsheet contains wrappable text, and I had set the style for that. Then when I tried to adjust my num...

Transparency graphic option not working on Excel Charts?
Can anyone help me to turn on the "transparency" option for Excel Charts? In each type of chart I select and then try to create a transparent color... there is the option, but it's not available for me to use. Is there a way to turn this on? Hi, Transparency is not support in windows based XL. I think the Mac guys have it. Here is a work around from John Walkenbach, that might be useful. http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip071.htm Charles wrote: > Can anyone help me to turn on the "transparency" option for Excel Charts? In > each type of chart I sele...

Retrieve document that was closed as Document 1?
I had a three page Word document still titled as Document 1 that I accidently closed before remembering I wanted to keep the first page. I had not saved the document before closing so if I select a Word document again I will get Document 1 but it will be blank. Is there any way I can retrieve this document? Frank C. If you didn't save it there's nothing to recover. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web s...

Links Not Working #4
Nothing happens when I click on URLs in my emails. A new window used to open up & display the web page. Anyone know what I can do to fix this? Lu <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Nothing happens when I click on URLs in my emails. A new > window used to open up & display the web page. > > Anyone know what I can do to fix this? Try this: in Internet Explorer, click Tools>Internet Options>Programs>Reset Web Settings -- Brian Tillman ...

Copy the whole Sales document
Would like the ability to copy the whole Sales document in Sales Order Processing just like you can copy the whole Purchase Order document in Purchase Order Processing. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Communit...

Does This NG Work at All
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C5A26E.3308BC80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I wonder... ------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C5A26E.3308BC80 Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" = xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" = xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"> <head> <META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=...

Writing a macro in Outlook 2007
Hello - I have been trying to create code in Outlook 2007 that will send an item to a specific printer. I realize there is no macro recorder in Outlook, and I am not a programmer, so I've been trying to manipulate code found on a Microsoft support page, without success. Does anyone know the code required to send an item to a specific printer, other than the default? Here is a sample of what I've found - it includes resetting the default printer: Sub MAIN 'Retrieve and set information about the current default printer Dim FPS As FilePrintSetup GetCurValues FPS ...

Out of Office Assistant not working with external mail
When setting up the Out of office assistant in Outlook 2000 or 2002, it will only work internally. It notify anyone internally on the network but not anyone who sends from an external address. This is the same whether I am running with Exchange 5.5 or 2000. Any Ideas on how to troubleshoot this problem would be gratefully received!! Kind Regards, Dudley Spicer The default configuration of Microsoft Exchange is to not allow out of office notifications to be sent to the internet. The exchange administrator needs to turn this on with an understanding that it can introduce vulnerabilites ...

Works in the query, but not the form!!
I have two tables -- xTeachers and xSchools. Linking field is SchoolName, and it is set up with referential integrity with Schools (1) and Teachers (many) relationship. Here's the thing -- I open the query and I can add a teacher and a school. Alliance High School shows up in the drop down list. I open the form, and Alliance High School DOES NOT show up in the list. If I try to pick something from the list, I get this message: The current field must match the join key <name> in the table that serves as the 'one' side of one-to-many relationship. (Error 3341) You ha...

MULTI STORE ORDER WRITING-SIMPLIFY
Hi- We have 7 stores and need to simplify the order writing process. Is there any way to write POs for all of our stores without having to do each order separately? We would like for all orders to come up with the items we want to order, being able to change the quantities according to the store. Thank you in advance for your help. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0599_01C6CAFF.B4705610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable J, Have you tried the 340 PO Planner worksheet? --=20 * Get Secure! - ...