Which GP feature can generate EFT text file (Payable cheque)

We need to generate text file  be sent to bank for cheque printing &
sending cheque to customer.

I am using GP 10, but i do not find the window that can generate EFT
text-formatted output file. and I expect it in
(Tools>>Setup>Purchasing>EFT Payables Setup>EFT file> generation).
However, my current GP 10 do not have this window for me to prepare
data for generate the text file.

Please advise. Thank you.
0
WKZ0

EFT for Payables Management.

Best regards,
--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"WKZ0" wrote:

> We need to generate text file  be sent to bank for cheque printing &
> sending cheque to customer.
>
> I am using GP 10, but i do not find the window that can generate EFT
> text-formatted output file. and I expect it in
> (Tools>>Setup>Purchasing>EFT Payables Setup>EFT file> generation).
> However, my current GP 10 do not have this window for me to prepare
> data for generate the text file.
>
> Please advise. Thank you.
> .

I think my past GP installation did not include the features/module
that have EFT function.
May I know which GP feature that have EFT feature ?

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/701/20100129144303.png
only have EFT for Receivable Management,
but do not have EFT for Payable.

Please advise. Many thanks in advance.
0
WKZ0
1/29/2010 6:46:08 AM
Transactions>>Purchasing>>Generate EFT Files. The EFT for Payables is now
'built-in' to the A/P module, it is no longer a separate dictionary.

"WKZ0" wrote:

> I think my past GP installation did not include the features/module
> that have EFT function.
> May I know which GP feature that have EFT feature ?
>
> http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/701/20100129144303.png
> only have EFT for Receivable Management,
> but do not have EFT for Payable.
>
> Please advise. Many thanks in advance.
> .

How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs?
How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs? In the following, the answer I'm after is 17 A1 -10 A2 5 A3 -2 =SUMPRODUCT(ABS(A1:A3)) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 04:19:52 GMT, Invalid <invalid@invalid.comINVALID> wrote: >How can I add numbers but ignore the minus signs? In the following, the >answer I'm after is 17 > >A1 -10 >A2 5 >A3 -2 > > Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca> wrote in news:1o2f63pa84r8o6tdf65sa9ptpbv0nlt7u6@4ax.com: Thank you Gord. ----- > =SUMPRODUCT(ABS(A1:A3)) > > > Gord Dibben M...

Make excel so it can be printed off, chart and all.
I do our monthly budget on excel and would like to print it off chart and all, how do I do that without cut and pasting it into Microsoft Word then print it. If the chart is embedded on a worksheet, it should print when you print the worksheet. If it's on a chart sheet, you could print that sheet separately. Or, move the chart to a worksheet, and print it there. To move a chart, right-click on it, and choose Location. Select one of the options, and click OK Dove wrote: > I do our monthly budget on excel and would like to print it off chart and > all, how do I do that without c...

synchronising data in 2 excel files
i have 2 identical excel files updated by 2 different people. How do I synchronise the data into 1 file? ...

how can i feather pictures in publisher?
Use an image editing program such as PhotoShop, PhotoDraw, etc. Publisher is not an image editing program. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "bscott" <bscott@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93C4655B-A5E4-4A04-A491-DAD05C95559F@microsoft.com... > Use a photo editing software program and then insert the resulting picture in Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "bscott" <bscott@discussions.mi...

can I use a CArchive with a CSocket to read regular text?
if so which type do I use in the CSocket OnReceive function: ar >> char* didn't work thanks CArchive can only interpret things that were written by CArchive. Even text. To receive plain text just pass the text buffer to Read. -- Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] thanks! Scott McPhillips [MVP] wrote: > CArchive can only interpret things that were written by CArchive. Even > text. To receive plain text just pass the text buffer to Read. > > -- > Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP] ...

Going Live with GP

What is the Outlook 2007 "PST" file called and how do I find it?
In prior versions of Outlook, I could always find the Outlook user data by scanning for PST file type. I've got a machine in which an eval version was used and now expired. I want to save the data for the day when I might buy Outlook and pick up where I left off. I can't find a PST file. -- Al Dykes News is something someone wants to suppress, everything else is advertising. - Lord Northcliffe, publisher of the Daily Mail "Al Dykes" <adykes@panix.com> wrote in message news:helf5c$5ac$1@panix5.panix.com... > > > In prior ...

Migrating data from GP to GP

Text Alignment with Controls
I have a form that contains both Text Boxes and Combo Boxes. I have made adjustments to the Text Boxes to best display the text contents, by adjusting the top-bottom-left-right margins. However, margin adjustments are not available for Combo Boxes. Is there a way to adjust the text contents of a Combo Box so that it doesn't ride up against the top of the box? "However, margin adjustments are not available for Combo Boxes." You've answered your own question, haven't you? -- There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat! Answers/posts based on...

How on Excel can you draw up a Sports knockout chart of 32 names
I am a competition secretary and would like to know how make presentable knockout charts on Excel or Word? from 32 single names to 32 with 4 names in each section -- Thank you for your assistance ...

GP concurrent user and SQL 2005 CAL

How can I show U.S. country code (+1) in my contacts?
I've moved to Italy, and would like to have the U.S. country code show in my Outlook contacts (as the code for other countries currently does). I've changed my default location in the Windows 7 control panel, but this hasn't had the desired result. Any option settings I'm missing? Which location did you set, and to what? Did you enable the option to automatically add country code to your Contacts? -- Russ Valentine "Matt D." <Matt D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:709C5A1B-F303-498B-846E-AF0DD7B968F8@microsoft.com... > I&#...

Cannot send mail but can recieve
Cannot send mail, out of nowhere. Windows live and att/yahoo service. All settings are correct, tried another port and switched back. Tried changing a couple other settings but revertted back to original correct settings. Mail both ways works fine via iphone, same mail account. No changes were made to anything prior to this happening. I have read other threads, identical problem, with absolutely no solution besides attempts at chasing tails when all the settings are correct in the first place. There is something wrong with the Windows live program, would be nice to know what it...

can't email outside demains
I can not send emails to persons that do not use the same domain ISP. I recieve this message when i try to our message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 18/04/2004 8:43 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: someone@somewhere.com.au on 18/04/2004 8:44 PM 550 5.7.1 <someone@somewhere.com.au>... Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [203.134.100.118] Has anyone got any ideas Thanks Brad See your answer posted to you question asked 20 minutes later. This is not a chat room. --� Milly Staples [M...

.msg file
Someone sent me a distribution list as a .msg file but I have no idea how to get it into my contacts. Any help would be appreciated. Never mind. I didn't think about just dragging them. Too simple. Jerry <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote: > Someone sent me a distribution list as a .msg file but I have no idea > how to get it into my contacts. Any help would be appreciated. Try dragging the .msg file to your contacts folder. -- Brian Tillman ...

Date from VBA form comes into worksheet as text
In a form I input a date & when it comes across to the excel worksheet it recognises it as text rather than a date (even though it looks like a date eg in worksheet date looks like 16/06/09. Look forward to your answer. -- Thanks, Butterfly Girl Make sure its Dim'ed correctly: Sub OnlyaMoth() Dim d As Date d = Application.InputBox(prompt:="Give me a date", Type:=1) Range("A1").Value = d End Sub -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200857 "ButterflyGirl" wrote: > In a form I input a date & when it comes across to the excel worksheet it > r...

Fabrication and GP

Upgrading from GP 9 to GP 10

How can I count a column of numbers
and return the number of values that fall within certain criteria? For example, if I have 300 salaries listed, and wanted to group them into these ranges: 3000-5999 6000-8999 9000-11999 12000-14999 etc. Countif (as far as I know) can only have one argument. TIA! You may want to look at =frequency() in help. Bob wrote: > > and return the number of values that fall within certain criteria? > > For example, if I have 300 salaries listed, and wanted to group them into > these ranges: > 3000-5999 > 6000-8999 > 9000-11999 > 12000-14999 > > etc. > > ...

GP 9 Upgrade and SQL Server 2000 sp4

Hard Drive Crash---Import pst file
I have a back-up file (~ 3.3 GB) of Outlook 2007 from crashed hard drive . When I try to import PST file I get the following message: "Errors have been detected in the file" Tried Scanpst.exe to no avail. When I try to open directly from the recovered file using Outlook I get a message that the "attachment size exceeds the allowable limit" Suggestions on how to import/repair PST file would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Jimmy Is this backup a copy of a pst file or was it created with some backup software? Is this file located on the current hd? Are...

Payroll GP 10.0

Can i use rpc over http in VPN environment?
Refer to subject. ...

MS CRM integration to GP
Hello Can any one update me wheather the mutiple company databases can be integrated to MSCRM. The senario is this. a company has mutiple entities using GP 7.5 and unique sql databases,require to integrate mscrm with gp. The integration that is supplied by MS only allows you to integrate with 1 company DB. You could probably use some of the components that are provided, but you will need to develop some of the integration logic yourself to address this. Matt On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:34:31 -0800, "ramki@loayoman.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello &g...