Web Services Install Error GP 2010

As the install is running, I encounter the error "The Security ID structure
is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT:0x80070539)
It is a new install of Web Services on Windows 2008 Server\SQL 2008 Server.
The application account has DYNGROUP for Dynamics and company DB's. I since
made it a dbo trying to get past error. It is a local account that I also
granted local admin in an attempt to get to work. SQL and GP2010 are both on
the same box.
Nothing on customersource so any help would be appreciated.
--
Ryan

Error: msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows
Dear all, I get error mesage "msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows" when preview report. I'm using Access 2000 and Windows 2000. Thanks. Regards, Vensia ...

Creating Appointments from Web Pages
Hello All, I want to create an appointment in Outlook when the user clicks on a link on the web page. Can anybody please tell me about the ways and the tools that are available to this? Thanks in advance, Satyajit Bhagwat Use Outlook to create an appointment, then save it as an .ics iCalendar = file. Put the file on your web site and add a link to it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

error LNK2001 using Winsock in a class
*VC++ 6.0 *command line application using MFC I would like to use the Winsock API functions in a simple class ("CComm"). Example Program: #include <winsock2.h> //#include <winsock.h> CComm::CComm() { // Initialize Winsock. WSADATA wsaData; m_dwErr = WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(2,2), &wsaData); } The linker returns the following error when including "winsock2.h": Comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSAStartup@8 or when including "winsock.h" instead of "winsock2.h": Comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved externa...

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

Error after installing SQL 2000 SP4 on CRM 1.2...
Hi, we are experiencing a weird problem after installing SQL 2000 SP4 on our CRM 1.2 installation. We are currently in the process of upgrading to 3.0. Here are the error messages I receive when trying to open any contact or account. I can still create new contacts, accounts and view everything else in the system. --------------------------------------------- Error Description: Internal Query Processor Error: The query processor ran out of stack space during query optimization. Error Details: Details on this error have not been provided by the platform. Error Number: 0x80040E14 Sou...

Compile error in hidden module: AutoExecNew
I get this error when i first launch Excel 97 on a NT4.0 PC Take a look here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307410 OFF: "Compile Error in Hidden Module" Error Message When You Start Word or Excel It points at PDFMaker.xla as being the culprit. Julian wrote: > > I get this error when i first launch Excel 97 on a NT4.0 PC -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

" error andthe "making new profiles"-solution
Hi; Since a week or two I get the error "Unable to open the outlook window" most of the times when I try to start Outlook for the first time (OL2003, from Office 2003, winxp prof latest patches for all). When I click ok, I try again to start outlook and that works ok all the time. The MSKnowledge base ( http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252304&Product=out2003bcm ) tells me to delete a registry key and make a new profile. Before I try that solution I would like to be sure about what exacly happens if I delete the regkey and therefor delete the profil...

Web Query Question
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!! Thank you, Matt Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from So...

office outlook web access 8.1.375.2
The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do I as a user or as an admin, change the default settings for this truncation so more characters are displayed? > The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields > of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the > list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do > I as a user or ...

Business Portal installation error
We've tried to install Business Portal 2.0 and had this error "Unable to validate backoffice data". Does any one know how to tackle this. It is a 2003 server box with .NET, Sharepoint installed Peter, I have seen this error come up when you have a mismatch between the number of companies listed in the Company Master (SY01500), the DU000020, and the DB_Upgrade Table. All three of these tables are located in the DYNAMICS database. Perform a select statement on the SY01500 and make sure to note each company listed, its company ID, and the Interid (Database Name). Then ...

Web Query #5
Hello, I am using Excel 2003. Are there web pages that do not allow you to use the web query function in Excel? I have found when trying to use the Web Query, in some cases, when I click IMPORT, I do not get any results. It either comes up blank or I get a banner/message that is not on the actual page I trying to import! Thanks ...

Email service for members...
We are an association (ABC.org) that offers an email service to our members that allows them to sign up for an email address that ends in the same domain as that of the staff at our headquarters. For ex, a doctor could sign up for: drJohnson@ABC.org and provide a 3rd party email of drjohnson@yahoo.com so all email sent to the @ABC.org is forwarded to the yahoo account. Currently, our ISP maintains a list of all doctors that participate in this service and filters for email sent to those email addresses and fwd's them to the 3rd party address so they never reach our Exchange server. ...

Outlook.exe has generated errors #2
Hi, I have Outlook2000 on a Windows2000 PROF. It started giving this error everytime I open Outlook: "Outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed. An error log is created" I have interent mail and Personal Folders services running. I have tried recreating a new profile with a brand new pst, renaming Extend.dat to Extend.old, reinstalling Office2000, removing completely and installing Office2000 (in that order) and nothing seems to have helped. I can open Outlook in safe mode. Have tried removing any plugins while in safemode, that also did not help. Any suggestion...

Viewing Access Reports on Web page prompts download
My Issue is related to knowledge base article 921025. The solution in the article fixes our problem perfectly but the issue is that every time new windows update patches are installed (once a month) this registry key is changed back to its original state. This is causing havoc because every month we have a mob of angry users who cannot view important production information until we can reapply the work around to all the pc's in the plant! Is there a more permanent solution we can put in place? What we did was switch from snp to pdf and uploading those instead. GEFanucJP wrote: &...

error problem
when trying to insert picture I get error Microsoft Publisher has encountered a problem and needs to close. W are sorry for the inconvenience. this happens only if I search fo picture in c: drive, in other drives it's fine, drive error happens a soon as i click "look in" and select c: don't know if this would help but if i click "To see what data erro report contains it shows the following error signature: AppName: mspub.exe AppVer: 10.0.6308.0 ModName: libmplayer.dll ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0001100 -- bgjjPosted from - http://www.officehelp.i Thought I'd c...

Works fine in PUB and WEB Preview
Hello all - I apologize for my neophyteness in advance. Everything works fine in PUB. When I look at the web preview it looks fine. When I publish it to disk IE'ing from the HTML works fine. When I place it on the web the links for subsequent pages in the guidance bar on the left side (the pre-canned feature in PUB) do not link. They go to a blank page. I have placed all files in exactly the same folders on the web as they are on disk after publishing. You can see it at: geocities.com/ucstrandview THanks in advance for the help. MP Publisher - Uploading Articles on publishing ...

excel LOOKUP( ) error
using the LOOKUP( ) and the formula works fine....except in the first row of data. the formula is there and the references are correct, it just refuses to return data help... -- apples ------------------------------------------------------------------------ apples's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15299 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=269227 Post the formula you are using along with some sample data. What result does your LOOKUP currently return? -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson...

Web Browsing on my Ameritrade
Really like the Money 2007 interface, tightly integrating the browser is a great way to integrate all the other online accounts and services. I've set up all my financial browser links and don't even bother opening the browser when I'm checking potential investments. Direct access to my bank server is so much better than the old download method. Ahead of its time IMHO. Couple of observations/ questions If anyone know someone connected with the software, I'd like to pass along a suggestion to see easier access to web favorites. Right now its a 3 click process to access ...

Disk errors found thru CHKDSK
The Event Viewer records the following from a CHKDSK scan: <<<< Checking file system on C: The type of the file system is NTFS. A disk check has been scheduled. Windows will now check the disk. 381760 file records processed. 311 large file records processed. 0 bad file records processed. 0 EA records processed. 44 reparse records processed. 426726 index entries processed. 0 unindexed files processed. 381760 security descriptors processed. Cleaning up 9 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9. Cleaning up 9 unused index entries from index $SDH of ...

Getting Product Key Of Install
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel We have 7 copies of Office 2004 in our office and need to reinstall one copy, only we don't know which product key to use. I know that there is a key combination to press that I can get it. Does anyone know what this is or is there another way I can do this without starting all over on all of the machines? Thanks, Bill There's no key combination to get the key. All you've got is trial and error. The process is sped up by this trick: "For Office 2004, Remove Office is in the Additional Tools folder. A...

Writing to one trace file from Web Service
Presumably a trivial question... I want to write trace information from a web service to a log file using the Trace Class. Is this possible without closing and opening the Trace in every single web method? Code: public Webservice() System.IO.FileStream ts = new System.IO.FileStream(traceFile,System.IO.FileMode.Append); Trace.Listeners.Remove (Trace.Listeners[0]); Trace.Listeners.Add(new TextWriterTraceListener(ts)); Trace.WriteLine("Constructor " + System.DateTime.Now.ToString()); Trace.Close(); [WebMethod] public WebMethod () { System.IO.FileStream ts = ...

Report Web Access
Hi, I need make a report to check the users of my network that access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know how i can do this? Thanks Alvaro You can use a web log analyser on the logs generated by IIS on the OWA server. Regards Paul "Alvaro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08fb01c3db68$3b4bc910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I need make a report to check the users of my network that > access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know > how i can do this? > Thanks > > Alvaro "Alvaro" <ano...

Error When Opening A .PST File
Hello All, My goal is to open two .pst files on machine B that were created on machine A. The Office software is the same on both computers (Office 2003). Machine A: I had two .pst files (approx 300MB each) that were created via Outlook 2003 on Machine A. I also password protected both of the files. I never had any issues using or accessing the data. I needed to move to the data to another computer in separate location. Side NOTE: I would be using a different log in account, connecting to a different exchange server. I burned the .pst files to a cd. I then copied the burned files to a ...

Installment payments
Can CRM be used to invoice customers by installment? For example, we lease systems, how can I accomplish this in 3.0? Thanks! Jon CRM doesn't have functionality within it to handle payments in this manner. You could build the required processing via the SDK if you were ambitious though. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Jon Poploskie" <jpoploskie@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:uM$gguG9FHA.3804@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... Can CRM be used to invoice customers by installment? For example, we lease systems, how can I accomplish this in 3.0? Thanks! Jon You ...

Problems with Outlook Web Access in Exchange 2003
Has anyone noticed any issues with OWA in 2003? I have had a few users where if they go into their regular Outlook, they see tons of mail from various senders in their inbox. However, when they go into their Outlook Web Access, they do not see all of that mail in their inbox. They may only see mail going to certain groups they are members of. I also have users in which if they open a new email in OWA, as soon as they close it, it disappears from their inbox. And it doesn't show up in their Deleted folder. In both cases, I can export their mailbox as a pst, delete and recreate their a...