Web Services for Dynamics GP has ended prematurely (help!)

Hello everyone,

When I'm installing Web Services for Microsoft Dynamics as a prerrequisite
for Business Portal, I got a warning that said something like some files
could not be removed after installation.

I did not take a screenshot of the error waiting to see if it had installed
correctly (my bad), but then the setup said "The Web Services for Microsoft
Dynamics GP has ended prematurely." I finished the setup and tried running it
again but now I get no messages, it goes straight to saying the installation
was not completed.

What do I have to do to succesfully install it or at least remove the setup
files completely?

Thanks in Advance!
Nelson

Help
I am trying to print names on both sides of Avery 5309 Name Tent. I can do that. But, how do I rotate or turn the name so it is not up-sdie down on one side. Anyone help? If you have setup your page as a tent card, you shouldn't be having any problem. If you are not using the tent card setup, manually rotate the name. Are you using mail merge? If you are then you need to use the tent card option. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Larry G" <LarryG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8...

Creating Appointments from Web Pages
Hello All, I want to create an appointment in Outlook when the user clicks on a link on the web page. Can anybody please tell me about the ways and the tools that are available to this? Thanks in advance, Satyajit Bhagwat Use Outlook to create an appointment, then save it as an .ics iCalendar = file. Put the file on your web site and add a link to it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

Chart HELP!!
Hi, I'm still working on my chart problem. I must be stupid but...for example, say I have a series 1,2,3,4 and I want that series in ONE BAR only, cumulative, that is one bar section going from 0 to 1, next section of SAME bar going from 1 to 2, next section of SAME bar going from 2,3 etc. so that at the end I have ONE bar, not 4 bars. Tx a lot. Sat You need to do a stacked column chart. Be aware that you may need to view it by columns OR by rows to achieve the desired effect. If you have the data running in a column you need to view the data as rows and vice versa if your data run...

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

Help about typedef
please look at the following : typedef BOOL (CALLBACK * GETSTRCB) (PCTSTR,PVOID) ; using VC++6.0 compile ,errors display. error C2065: 'PCTSTR' : undeclared identifier error C2275: 'PVOID' : illegal use of this type as an expression c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\winnt.h(106) : see declaration of 'PVOID' error C2165: 'left-side modifier' : cannot modify pointers to data error C2071: 'GETSTRCB' : illegal storage class what can i do with it? "Yang Zibin" <iceviewer@163.com> wrote in message news:%23Jc9OT...

Relay Problems, NEED Help
Hello! I just moved my Internet Connector from 5.5 to 2003. Here comes the problem. I have one main domain name(abc.com) and then I also host another domain name(efg.com) that some of my people use. Here is the problem, right after I moved the Connector, my efg.com people can't recieve any mail. NDRs come back saying replaying is not allowed for this domain. I really don't want to open up relaying for obvious reasons, but do need to get the connector to also accept mail for efg.com domain. Can someone help? Make sure efg.com is configured in your recipient policy. htt...

Web Query Question
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!! Thank you, Matt Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from So...

Why Dynamic Class is required?
Dear All, In InitInstance for a SDI application we use code such as CSingleDocTemplate *pDoc = new CSingleDocTemplate(0, RUNTIME_CLASS(CMYDoc), RUNTIME_CLASS(CMYFrameWnd), RUNTIME_CLASS(CMYView)); Why to create the objects at runtime why not at compile time? Regards, Debasish Pramanik Well, creating an instance of the class at compile time doesn't do much good, since you probably aren't running your app from the compiler. Sort of like the question a = b + c; \why isn't the arithmetic done at compile time? joe On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 15:36:59 +0530, "Debasish Pramani...

Formula to Count and Return Most common Value in a Dynamic Named Range
Hi, I'm looking for a Formula to return the *most frequent * value in Dynamic Named Range that will be filtered. I therefore, need th Formula to include *only* the Visible cell values of the Dynamic Name Range called RESULTS. The Formula needs to : 1) Return the MOST frequent value in (Filtered Visible Cells) Range ; 2) Return the Number of Times this value appears in (Filtered Visibl Cells) Range. The Dynamic Named Range details for RESULTS in the Define Name Refer To Box: =OFFSET('SUBJECT'!$Q$9,2,0,COUNTA('SUBJECT'!$Q:$Q),1) Thanks Tin -- Tin ------------------...

Dynamics GP 8 to 10 on Test Server
Our current system is Dynamics 8.0 sp5 on Windows Server 2000 sp4 with SQL 2000. the planned upgrade is to bring current server up to Windows 2003 with SQL 2005 and Dynamics 10.0 sp2. I have created a test environment and successfully restored BAK's of Dynamics and Company databases into SQL 2005. I'm unable to transfer security in Dynamics 10 Utility. I copied the Dynamics.set from the production server to the test server and I installed 10 without spaces in the path on the test server but I receive the message. "The application at the location you specified is a differen...

office outlook web access 8.1.375.2
The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do I as a user or as an admin, change the default settings for this truncation so more characters are displayed? > The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields > of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the > list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do > I as a user or ...

Web Query #5
Hello, I am using Excel 2003. Are there web pages that do not allow you to use the web query function in Excel? I have found when trying to use the Web Query, in some cases, when I click IMPORT, I do not get any results. It either comes up blank or I get a banner/message that is not on the actual page I trying to import! Thanks ...

Dynamics CRM-Accounting Pro 2007
Why is there not a connector for CRM to Account Pro 2007? Especially since there is one from CRM to business contact manager?! I thought microsofts big plan was to integrate everything, yet these two softwares, which would seem like a perfect fit to me, do not even talk to each other. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Ne...

Need Help Adding Line to Bar Graph
Hi, I�m working on a bar graph with 2 series of comparable data � firs series is YTD @ Current Month, second series is Current Month. I woul like to add 2 lines to show the system (or overall) average of bot series. (x-axis=co region; y-axis= score) How do I do this? I do not want a trending line. I just want straight line to show overall average. Right now, I�m just drawing line on the chart but I would like something that will adjust t updated data. Any help is greatly appreciated -- jcstoddar ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jcstoddard'...

Email service for members...
We are an association (ABC.org) that offers an email service to our members that allows them to sign up for an email address that ends in the same domain as that of the staff at our headquarters. For ex, a doctor could sign up for: drJohnson@ABC.org and provide a 3rd party email of drjohnson@yahoo.com so all email sent to the @ABC.org is forwarded to the yahoo account. Currently, our ISP maintains a list of all doctors that participate in this service and filters for email sent to those email addresses and fwd's them to the 3rd party address so they never reach our Exchange server. ...

Viewing Access Reports on Web page prompts download
My Issue is related to knowledge base article 921025. The solution in the article fixes our problem perfectly but the issue is that every time new windows update patches are installed (once a month) this registry key is changed back to its original state. This is causing havoc because every month we have a mob of angry users who cannot view important production information until we can reapply the work around to all the pc's in the plant! Is there a more permanent solution we can put in place? What we did was switch from snp to pdf and uploading those instead. GEFanucJP wrote: &...

Help
In Office 2004 there was a 'Search' feature to let me find help on a specific point. In Office 2008 there are 30 min tutorials that don't answer my questions. Please does anyone know how to search help in office 2008. Er, type in the little box at the top right and hit enter? The method hasn't changed, so far as I can tell. If you mean to say that the help sucks--well....be sure to send your critique where it will do the most good. At the bottom of each Help topic, there is a "Did this Help: Yes, No, Somewhat" button. Click one and enter feedback on that part...

Works fine in PUB and WEB Preview
Hello all - I apologize for my neophyteness in advance. Everything works fine in PUB. When I look at the web preview it looks fine. When I publish it to disk IE'ing from the HTML works fine. When I place it on the web the links for subsequent pages in the guidance bar on the left side (the pre-canned feature in PUB) do not link. They go to a blank page. I have placed all files in exactly the same folders on the web as they are on disk after publishing. You can see it at: geocities.com/ucstrandview THanks in advance for the help. MP Publisher - Uploading Articles on publishing ...

How to Start or End logarithmic X Axis in other than decades i.e..
How to Start or End logarithmic X Axis in other than decades i.e Start=20 - End=18000? See Flexible Log Scale http://www.tushar- mehta.com/excel/newsgroups/flexible_log_scale/index.html -- Regards, Tushar Mehta www.tushar-mehta.com Multi-disciplinary business expertise + Technology skills = Optimal solution to your business problem Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2004 In article <92E029EC-5873-478B-A21E-3AF10B123C18@microsoft.com>, gfeni@discussions.microsoft.com says... > How to Start or End logarithmic X Axis in other than decades i.e Start=20 - > End=18000? >...

Re: Please help with an excel mathematical formula
Re: Please help with an excel mathematical formula r = pay rate (say 1.13) p : extra profit in percentage on b ( say 50% more on b) previos lost bet: a (say 100) estimated new bet : b total receivable : b x r ( should be greater than a+b and with extr profit of 50% on b) Please help with a formula as to decide the value of b ! Thanks in advance Eduard -- EduardoDo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- EduardoDon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=849 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthr...

Report Web Access
Hi, I need make a report to check the users of my network that access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know how i can do this? Thanks Alvaro You can use a web log analyser on the logs generated by IIS on the OWA server. Regards Paul "Alvaro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08fb01c3db68$3b4bc910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I need make a report to check the users of my network that > access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know > how i can do this? > Thanks > > Alvaro "Alvaro" <ano...

Re: dynamic charts using named formulas
I have myself found what is the problem.when I set the offset in referto box I anchored the first data cell.by clicking that cell after typing"=offset(" and also row by clicking the row(my data is rowise). for e.g. I configured =offset(c3,0,0,1,count(3:3:))--- count or countA of course with dollar signs and sheet name by clicking C3 and 3rd row. of course this works. But if delete column c the name refertsto gets messed up so I have to anchor the cell at A1 and then give the offset row and column number viz =offset($A$1,2,2,etc now even if I delete column C it works.(so long as I d...

Finding concurrent events from a list with a start and an end time
Hi, I have a long list of events in excel each with a start and end date/time. I need to work out the maximum number of concurrent events at any one time in the list. Any ideas on how to do it? Dave Assume... A B C 1 Event Start Date End Date 2 Circus 01/01/2006 01/05/2006 3 Play 01/01/2006 01/03/2006 4 Auction 01/02/2006 01/04/2006 5 Debate 01/03/2006 01/03/2006 6 Game 01/04/2006 01/05/2006 In E1, put "Dates" In F1, put "Events" In E2 down to E???, put the dates you want to check on. In F2 put the following ...

Web Browsing on my Ameritrade
Really like the Money 2007 interface, tightly integrating the browser is a great way to integrate all the other online accounts and services. I've set up all my financial browser links and don't even bother opening the browser when I'm checking potential investments. Direct access to my bank server is so much better than the old download method. Ahead of its time IMHO. Couple of observations/ questions If anyone know someone connected with the software, I'd like to pass along a suggestion to see easier access to web favorites. Right now its a 3 click process to access ...

Writing to one trace file from Web Service
Presumably a trivial question... I want to write trace information from a web service to a log file using the Trace Class. Is this possible without closing and opening the Trace in every single web method? Code: public Webservice() System.IO.FileStream ts = new System.IO.FileStream(traceFile,System.IO.FileMode.Append); Trace.Listeners.Remove (Trace.Listeners[0]); Trace.Listeners.Add(new TextWriterTraceListener(ts)); Trace.WriteLine("Constructor " + System.DateTime.Now.ToString()); Trace.Close(); [WebMethod] public WebMethod () { System.IO.FileStream ts = ...