web port error

We have GP, BP, SSRS, Forecaster, and Webport all installed on one server.
GP, BP, and Forecaster all work.  SSRS and WEbport get the same error when
trying to access them through IE.

Server Error in '/xxxx' Application
Configuration Error
required to service this request.  Please review the specific error details
below and modify your configuration appropriately.
Parser Error Message:   Could not load file or assembly
'Microsoft.BusinessFramework' or one of its dependencies.  The system cannot
find the file specified. (c:\inetpub\wwwroot\web.config line 91)

Line 91: <add name="EnterpriseInitializationModule"
type="Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Security.EnterpriseInitializationModule,Microsoft.BusinessFramework" />

Any ideas?

thx!
0
sbswallace (17)

Error: msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows
Dear all, I get error mesage "msaccess.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows" when preview report. I'm using Access 2000 and Windows 2000. Thanks. Regards, Vensia ...

Creating Appointments from Web Pages
Hello All, I want to create an appointment in Outlook when the user clicks on a link on the web page. Can anybody please tell me about the ways and the tools that are available to this? Thanks in advance, Satyajit Bhagwat Use Outlook to create an appointment, then save it as an .ics iCalendar = file. Put the file on your web site and add a link to it.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers ...

error LNK2001 using Winsock in a class
*VC++ 6.0 *command line application using MFC I would like to use the Winsock API functions in a simple class ("CComm"). Example Program: #include <winsock2.h> //#include <winsock.h> CComm::CComm() { // Initialize Winsock. WSADATA wsaData; m_dwErr = WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(2,2), &wsaData); } The linker returns the following error when including "winsock2.h": Comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__WSAStartup@8 or when including "winsock.h" instead of "winsock2.h": Comm.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved externa...

Saving a web page with a background sound
I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp server for my Comcast webspace. If I publish my website without a background sound it is fine, but as soon as I add a .wav file as a background sound through web properties in Publisher, I get an error that Pulisher can not save this file to the web. Does anyone have any suggestions. I forgot this info. I am using Publisher2000 and when I preview the web page in Publisher, the preview plays the sound. "Marland" wrote: > I am having a problem publishing my website with Publisher using the ftp > ...

" error andthe "making new profiles"-solution
Hi; Since a week or two I get the error "Unable to open the outlook window" most of the times when I try to start Outlook for the first time (OL2003, from Office 2003, winxp prof latest patches for all). When I click ok, I try again to start outlook and that works ok all the time. The MSKnowledge base ( http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252304&Product=out2003bcm ) tells me to delete a registry key and make a new profile. Before I try that solution I would like to be sure about what exacly happens if I delete the regkey and therefor delete the profil...

Web Query Question
I'm updating sports scores in excel 2002, The first set of Columns Are the Team Names and the Final Score of the Game (These 2 columns update after each game). My other 2 columns are used for notes and other information. When ever I refresh the data, the first 2 sets of columns update, however the notes for the game stays in the same place. How do I get my other 2 columns to move down the page with the old scores. Please help, because this is driving me crazy! If I need to explain further Please dont hesitate to ask!! Thank you, Matt Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:22:00 -0800 from So...

office outlook web access 8.1.375.2
The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do I as a user or as an admin, change the default settings for this truncation so more characters are displayed? > The inbox view automatically truncates the 'From' and 'Subject' fields > of each email to 16 or 25 characters. This makes scanning down the > list of emails difficult since a good portion is not displayed. How do > I as a user or ...

Outlook.exe has generated errors #2
Hi, I have Outlook2000 on a Windows2000 PROF. It started giving this error everytime I open Outlook: "Outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed. An error log is created" I have interent mail and Personal Folders services running. I have tried recreating a new profile with a brand new pst, renaming Extend.dat to Extend.old, reinstalling Office2000, removing completely and installing Office2000 (in that order) and nothing seems to have helped. I can open Outlook in safe mode. Have tried removing any plugins while in safemode, that also did not help. Any suggestion...

Web Query #5
Hello, I am using Excel 2003. Are there web pages that do not allow you to use the web query function in Excel? I have found when trying to use the Web Query, in some cases, when I click IMPORT, I do not get any results. It either comes up blank or I get a banner/message that is not on the actual page I trying to import! Thanks ...

Business Portal installation error
We've tried to install Business Portal 2.0 and had this error "Unable to validate backoffice data". Does any one know how to tackle this. It is a 2003 server box with .NET, Sharepoint installed Peter, I have seen this error come up when you have a mismatch between the number of companies listed in the Company Master (SY01500), the DU000020, and the DB_Upgrade Table. All three of these tables are located in the DYNAMICS database. Perform a select statement on the SY01500 and make sure to note each company listed, its company ID, and the Interid (Database Name). Then ...

Viewing Access Reports on Web page prompts download
My Issue is related to knowledge base article 921025. The solution in the article fixes our problem perfectly but the issue is that every time new windows update patches are installed (once a month) this registry key is changed back to its original state. This is causing havoc because every month we have a mob of angry users who cannot view important production information until we can reapply the work around to all the pc's in the plant! Is there a more permanent solution we can put in place? What we did was switch from snp to pdf and uploading those instead. GEFanucJP wrote: &...

Agent Error
Trying to install agent version 2.08861 (DPMAgentInstaller_KB976542_AMD64.exe) on Windows Hyper-V Server 2008 R2 Standard Eval Build 7100, agent seems to install but I do not get the unsigned drivers prompt like I do on other servers. So DPM Console reports error when trying to connect to agent. You will not get the "unsigned drivers" prompt because the driver is signed. What error do you run into when trying to connect to the server from DPM Console? Thanks, Seshagiri [MSFT]. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

Works fine in PUB and WEB Preview
Hello all - I apologize for my neophyteness in advance. Everything works fine in PUB. When I look at the web preview it looks fine. When I publish it to disk IE'ing from the HTML works fine. When I place it on the web the links for subsequent pages in the guidance bar on the left side (the pre-canned feature in PUB) do not link. They go to a blank page. I have placed all files in exactly the same folders on the web as they are on disk after publishing. You can see it at: geocities.com/ucstrandview THanks in advance for the help. MP Publisher - Uploading Articles on publishing ...

excel LOOKUP( ) error
using the LOOKUP( ) and the formula works fine....except in the first row of data. the formula is there and the references are correct, it just refuses to return data help... -- apples ------------------------------------------------------------------------ apples's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15299 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=269227 Post the formula you are using along with some sample data. What result does your LOOKUP currently return? -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson...

error problem
when trying to insert picture I get error Microsoft Publisher has encountered a problem and needs to close. W are sorry for the inconvenience. this happens only if I search fo picture in c: drive, in other drives it's fine, drive error happens a soon as i click "look in" and select c: don't know if this would help but if i click "To see what data erro report contains it shows the following error signature: AppName: mspub.exe AppVer: 10.0.6308.0 ModName: libmplayer.dll ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0001100 -- bgjjPosted from - http://www.officehelp.i Thought I'd c...

Web Browsing on my Ameritrade
Really like the Money 2007 interface, tightly integrating the browser is a great way to integrate all the other online accounts and services. I've set up all my financial browser links and don't even bother opening the browser when I'm checking potential investments. Direct access to my bank server is so much better than the old download method. Ahead of its time IMHO. Couple of observations/ questions If anyone know someone connected with the software, I'd like to pass along a suggestion to see easier access to web favorites. Right now its a 3 click process to access ...

Writing to one trace file from Web Service
Presumably a trivial question... I want to write trace information from a web service to a log file using the Trace Class. Is this possible without closing and opening the Trace in every single web method? Code: public Webservice() System.IO.FileStream ts = new System.IO.FileStream(traceFile,System.IO.FileMode.Append); Trace.Listeners.Remove (Trace.Listeners[0]); Trace.Listeners.Add(new TextWriterTraceListener(ts)); Trace.WriteLine("Constructor " + System.DateTime.Now.ToString()); Trace.Close(); [WebMethod] public WebMethod () { System.IO.FileStream ts = ...

Disk errors found thru CHKDSK
The Event Viewer records the following from a CHKDSK scan: <<<< Checking file system on C: The type of the file system is NTFS. A disk check has been scheduled. Windows will now check the disk. 381760 file records processed. 311 large file records processed. 0 bad file records processed. 0 EA records processed. 44 reparse records processed. 426726 index entries processed. 0 unindexed files processed. 381760 security descriptors processed. Cleaning up 9 unused index entries from index $SII of file 0x9. Cleaning up 9 unused index entries from index $SDH of ...

Report Web Access
Hi, I need make a report to check the users of my network that access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know how i can do this? Thanks Alvaro You can use a web log analyser on the logs generated by IIS on the OWA server. Regards Paul "Alvaro" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08fb01c3db68$3b4bc910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I need make a report to check the users of my network that > access the Outlook Web Access from outside. Do you know > how i can do this? > Thanks > > Alvaro "Alvaro" <ano...

Problems with Outlook Web Access in Exchange 2003
Has anyone noticed any issues with OWA in 2003? I have had a few users where if they go into their regular Outlook, they see tons of mail from various senders in their inbox. However, when they go into their Outlook Web Access, they do not see all of that mail in their inbox. They may only see mail going to certain groups they are members of. I also have users in which if they open a new email in OWA, as soon as they close it, it disappears from their inbox. And it doesn't show up in their Deleted folder. In both cases, I can export their mailbox as a pst, delete and recreate their a...

List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources
List of free web site design, web site backgrounds, web site layouts resources http://www.geocities.com/freefreemyspace/ ...

Opening PPSX files from Web Pages
Anyone else having problems where PPSX files are opening in edit mode with Office 2007? And yes, I've edited IE to make sure it's opening correctly. I've seen others with the same problem, but no fix. Does anyone know of a fix to this? In article <496A37F7-72E6-4774-994F-8816C5E69871@microsoft.com>, Jjsmits9 wrote: > Anyone else having problems where PPSX files are opening in edit mode with > Office 2007? And yes, I've edited IE to make sure it's opening correctly. > > I've seen others with the same problem, but no fix. Does anyone...

Error downloading
Money 2005 won't open downloaded files from my bank. It worked well in 2003 before I upgraded. It doesn't seem to find the proper program to use. How do I reset the default program (money2005) so that my statements will open? ...

run report on web page, import to excel

Publishing to the WEB #2
If I own a domain name, say rentalproperties.net, can I publish my website to the WWW by simply following the process prescribed by the help program? Where does the website file need to be stored in order for users to access the site? You need to ask your web host. There are literally a dozen different directories you need to publish to: /homepage, /http_docs, /public_html, /public_doc, etc. If you are using forms (and maybe other features) you will need to make sure your server supports Front Page Server Extensions. Your Web Host normally will send you an e-mail with the specifics in...