Voiding an AP transaction in one step

If a vendor bill has already been paid and now needs to be voided, it takes
two void steps. One for the check and one for the open payable. One of my
customers mentioned it would be convenient to be able to void both the check
and the payable at one time.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f2d61962-93c0-4913-840a-8068a0cbb93f&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

FRx Forecaster
When posting Transaction Batches in FRx Forecaster, the field that shows the batch number is not long enough and therefore cuts off most of the batch description. This makes it difficult for users to know which batch that want to post. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the...

Need to Subtract from One Column
I have a simple worksheet that has 3 columns - Column A - Description (text) Column B - Amount Used (number) Column C - On Hand I want to enter a quantity in column b and have that quantity deducte from column c - then column c will display the result only - After the result is displayed in C - Column B will be blank Any help would be appreciate -- mpalme ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mpalmer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2678 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=4917...

Auto-void Posted SOP Invoice when Invoice in RM is voided
The client wants the ability to void a SOP Sales Transaction entry after it has been posted. The system will void the "receivables" invoice, but will not void the SOP invoice and thus no adjustment is made to inventory (i.e. put the quantities back into inventory). The client wants the ability to Void a Posted invoice and update the inventory quantities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see...

Move all Public folders from one server to anorther.
What is the best solution to moving all the Public folders from one server to another server ? The servers is NOT in the same doman, organisation or site. I hav TCP/IP connectivitybetween the servers. Jane On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:32:29 +0200, dfgdfgd <kdhvjhg@jsfsgsd.com> wrote: >What is the best solution to moving all the Public folders from one >server to another server ? The servers is NOT in the same doman, >organisation or site. I hav TCP/IP connectivitybetween the servers. > > >Jane This will do a replication: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/238573/ after whic...

Question on how to handle a transaction
I would appreciate your advice on how to handle a particular transaction I have: 1. I have two investment Accounts INVEST1 and INVEST2, and a checking Account CHECK. I closed the two investment accounts, got one check, which I deposited into CHECK. 2. In Money 2006, I manually created two transfer transactions, one from INVEST1 to CHECK, and INVEST2 to CHECK. (Note I do not have online support for INVEST1 or INVEST2). 3. I then closed INVEST1 and INVEST2 accounts. So in my CHECK account, I show two transactions to be reconciled. 4. When I get an online update for CHECK in a day or two, ...

Two accounts asign to one mailbox (owa)
How to asign two accounts to one mailbox, and can read mail by owa. When i use permision "Send As & Receive As" for users, it works but only in Outlook. There is no way to use OWA to open two mailboxes like you do in Outlook using the Folder List but you can access a mailbox that you have permissions by connecting to it directly. I am actually working on testing this tonight. I will let you know exactly how to do this once I get it figured out myself. Thanks! "Irek" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1a84801c44f0b$00eaf810$a601280...

Unable to enter a transaction
Has anyone a solution for the problem where Money does not allow you to enter a transaction, such as a purchase or sale of a stock? I attempt to record the details of a transaction and after I select 'OK' to enter the transaction details to my account, I receive a dialogue message, "Unable to enter transaction". I deleted many older transactions from my account, however, the problem still exits. Help...Thanks! See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=89. "Antonio Fazzalari" <antonio_fazzalari@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:2d9201c47e2a$8e853fc0$a60128...

Blocked transaction.
In MS Money 2002, how can I unblock a blocked transaction? Thank you, In microsoft.public.money, Conticinio wrote: >In MS Money 2002, how can I unblock a blocked transaction? What is a blocked transaction? ...

Getting the max date after filtering out the deleted ones
Hello i have a little problem. my tblServiceReports has 3 fields that i need to manipulate. the fields are ProductID, ServiceReportDate and SRDateDeleted i also have a ServiceReportID field as the key for the table. each product in my db can have one to many service reports. what i am trying to do is create a query that pulls the max date for the service report so that i can show the last time the product was serviced. there is a catch, cause i know you think that what i just asked how to do in the last paragraph was easy. i also need to filter out bad data. what? filter BAD data, w...

Cannot convert from void to void?
Hi. I am having some strange troubles creating a dropdown menu at my toolbar. I have followed this tutorial: http://www.codejock.com/developer/article05.asp My problem occurs at this line: ON_NOTIFY(TBN_DROPDOWN, AFX_IDW_TOOLBAR, OnToolbarDropDown) which get the odd message: error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CMainFrame::* )(NMTOOLBARA *,LRESULT *)' to 'void (__thiscall CCmdTarget::* )(NMHDR *,LRESULT *)' The OnToolbarDropDown is implemented as: afx_msg void OnToolbarDropDown(NMTOOLBAR* pnmh, LRESULT* plRes); The only difference th...

One more question... not quite as idiotic
I've gotten the numerical problem handled, and now I have a differen hitch in the getalong. I have a table in Access and I need to get all the info from the Exce spreadsheet into this table. It won't let me cut and paste the whol thing, maybe because I don't have the same number of rows. I can't seem to get Excel to create new rows for me unless I add the one at a time (and I'm not doing that 2500 times), and I'm not sure ho in the world to get this data over there. Arrgghhh... Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Wheele -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com...

Remove items from Transaction Screen
Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, I was looking to remove the tax and rep columns on the transaction screen!! is this possible as it is not relevant to my business Thanks in advance Rob Sorry Bob, that is not possible. Rob <Bob.Butler@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1148916180.365639.179700@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com... > Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, > > I was looking to remove the tax and rep columns on the transaction > screen!! > is this possible as it is not relevant to my business > > Thanks in advance > > Rob > Y...

Can one save Autocorrect settings?
I have had the need to reformat my hard disk several times, and reinstall Office. Every time I do that I loose my Autocorrect settings! Is there a way to save - say to a floppy - my settings so I don't have to try to remember what terms I used before? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Dana DeLouis wrote a couple of macros to transfer AutoCorrect entries. The first one dumps them onto a worksheet. You can check them there. Copy the workbook to the...

Void EFT Payable payment
Unfortunately, if you void a transaction it doesn’t automatically remove it from the Generate EFT file. If you look at the document before voiding you will see the payment listed as voided but the Generate EFT generates the payment any way. I would like the Generate process to remove any voids from the system from the transmission. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to...

Pack data columns into one serie only
Hi, I have data for different years, where each row represents one year, 1 column for each month. A perfect sample is the archive for this ng: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/about I want a graph showing data from the table at the bottom page, since jan 1997 to nowadays, with ONE serie only. I can easily save the data into a text file and then import it into excel. But I still have the rows/column problem. I want to avoid copy each month data into the same column, before design the graph. How is that possible? Hope my question is clear. thanks N! Xau ...

Vlookup, IF, concantenate, Right -- can all these be in one formu
I am trying to do a vlookup from one tab with the lookup value a combination of B and the last 4 digits of A. Comparing that value to the other tab that also requires combining B and last 4 digits of B. If it does find it, I need a blank cell returned. If it does not find it, I would like an "X" returned. I have found many formulas that have bits and pieces. I am not successful in nesting all of these things together. I have spent way too much time trying on my own so I appreciate any help you may have. I also found the * to cause me some problems, which also caus...

When I send an E-Mail, I also receive the one I sent in my inbox
It's the weirdest thing I've seen. When I send an e-mail to someone, it will show up in my inbox right away even though I did not send it to myself. if anyone has any idea what is happening I sure would appreciate a fix for this. (it fills up my inbox fast.) Thank you, Steve Hi, It seems like there is some problem with the Server. Contact the ISP and see if they can help you out . Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Confused" <demolay@telus.net> wrote in message news:276501c3fc93$b2565420$a501280a@phx.gbl... > It's the weirdest thing I'...

Z Report missing sales transactions
Hi We have 42 stores connecting to RMS HQ and stores blind close and then perform a Z Report every morning. When looking at our year end procedures, we have found hundreds of sales transactions over the past year which appear on the detailed sales report but for some reason are not included in the Z Report sales figures. It is usually just 1 or 2 missing items per Z Report. Any ideas what causes this and how to fix? first step of diagnosing would be.. are these sales missing at the store level? or are they only missing at the HQ level? sometimes not all sales are posted...

Any one using Norton AntiSpam?
I use Norton Antispam. When I start Outlook, the Norton Antispam toolbar sometimes it loads, and some times doesn't load. When it doesn't load, I have to go to the "COM Ad ins", un-check it then OK; then go back and check it back on, then OK. then the toolbar loads. I have gone to Symantec and Microsoft Knowledge database, but I can't find any reported bugs... Any thoughts why it doesn't load some times? Mac ...

how can i merge two workshhets in to one?
I HAVE TOTLA OF 12C WORKSHEET EAH FOR EACH MONTH FOR PROFIT AND LOSS REPORT CREATED FROM QUICKBOOK.HOW CAN I MAKE ONE WORKSHEET FROM ALL 12 MONTHS.PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO DO THIS IDF THIS IS POSSIBLE THANKS MAHESH MY EMAIL ISfulanimahesh@hotmail.com Hi mahesh See this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "mahesh fulani" <mahesh fulani@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:983CC608-197F-4DAB-8566-069C5894AFA3@microsoft.com... >I HAVE TOTLA OF 12C WORKSHEET EAH FOR EACH MONTH FOR PROFIT AND LOSS REPORT >...

Change Void date on voided AP invoice
We used the wrong void date when we voided an AP invoice in GP 9.0. The void date used was the previous period which in now closed and we'd like to change the void date to the current open period. Does anyone know if this void date can be changed either through GP or directly in the SQL2000 database? Thanks in advance. Doug, You may want to copy and paste the following script into SQL Server Management Studio's query window: declare @newdate datetime declare @vchrnmbr char(20) set @newdate = 'mm/dd/yyyy' set @vchrnmbr = '0000000000XXXX' update pm30200 set voidpda...

creating 2 lines within one cell
I use a pc, and when I hit ALT Enter, I can get another line within one cell. How do you do that on a Mac? My boss can't seem to make it happen. Karen Hanson, Mohave Community College Try Command + Option + Enter Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Karen Hanson" wrote: > I use a pc, and when I hit ALT Enter, I can get another line within one cell. > How do you do that on a Mac? My boss can't seem to make it happen. Karen > Hanson, Mohave Community College ...

series of dates, step by 1, Mon-Thurs only, for 2007
I would like to have all the dates I'm going to work from Jan 29/07 to Dec 31/07, leaving out all Fri, Sat and Sun dates. I'm not sure how to do this. Can someone help me please?? Thanks!! ....Lisa, using Excel 2003 "Lisa Hetherington" <gerry.l...@sympatico.ca> wrote... >I would like to have all the dates I'm going to work from Jan 29/07 to Dec >31/07, leaving out all Fri, Sat and Sun dates. .... Enter Jan 29 in cell A1, enter the following formula in A2, =A1+IF(WEEKDAY(A1,2)=4,4,1) and fill A2 down as far as needed. Perfect!! Thank you. ....Lisa...

Delete old transactions from an account
Is there a way to mass delete transactions from an account. The transactions are all marked as reconciled so it takes 2 confirmation clicks after I do a delete. I could live with that if I could select multiple to delete. Anyway to do that? You might want to read up on File | Archive but none of the regulars here practice it and most, myself included, actively advise against using it. You can turn off the confirmation on the reconciled transaction somewhere in Tools | Settings. I'm not sure if you can turn off the delete confirmation. You can get pretty fast with Del | Y | <re...

Generate AP EFT window
Generate AP EFT window - is there a way to clear the list of previously uploaded EFT files? I would have thought this would work like the Safe Pay window, but it does not. All EFT batches remain in the window so the user has a large list to sort thru. ...