Void of delete partialy applied check

There is a check under batch recovery that I am
unable
to run batch recovery on. Every time I run batch recovery on this one entry
Great Plains gets frozen.
How can I void or delete in database partialy applied check.

Thx,

Dude
0
DUDE (21)

Recovering deleted POP3 emails?
Outlook 2003 user, receives email via POP connection. If the email host isn't able to provide with the recent emails, is there any way to recover the emails locally from the PC? The recover deleted items appears only to work with Exchange Server. Thanks for any and all assistance! jscorsone <jscorsone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Outlook 2003 user, receives email via POP connection. > > If the email host isn't able to provide with the recent emails, is > there any way to recover the emails locally from the PC? The recover > deleted items appears only...

Deleting Quotes
Am I missing something or how do i delete older/incorrect quotes? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0445_01C733EF.A1DB69A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Dustin, There was a script here from Afshin within the last week to delete old = quotes. Backup First!! --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D You must be using Outlook Express or...

Can't delete messages in outbox
I have a client that has an issue of not being able to delete messages in his outbox. The result is that his clients are getting the same email, over and over again. When right clicking on the file and choosing del, the following message appears: "the file *.pst has reached its maximum size. To redce the amount of data in this file, select some items that you no longer need, and then permanently delete them by pressing." We've deleted all of his sent files as well as deleted files. We also tried upgrading from OutlookXP to Outlook2003, hoping to resolve the issue. Any ...

Getting the max date after filtering out the deleted ones
Hello i have a little problem. my tblServiceReports has 3 fields that i need to manipulate. the fields are ProductID, ServiceReportDate and SRDateDeleted i also have a ServiceReportID field as the key for the table. each product in my db can have one to many service reports. what i am trying to do is create a query that pulls the max date for the service report so that i can show the last time the product was serviced. there is a catch, cause i know you think that what i just asked how to do in the last paragraph was easy. i also need to filter out bad data. what? filter BAD data, w...

Ex2k3 - resource rooms - autoaccept agent
Hi, We use the autoaccept agent to manage most of our meeting rooms, the problem is we have a room that holds say 15 people, and users are booking 1to1 meeting (2 people!). Is it possible to write an eventsink to check these on delivery for the number of invitees? Thanks Matthew Yes you should be able to do this if you use a synchronous event sink and you adjust the priority on the existing Autoaceept registration so that the your sink is notified first before the autoaccept sink. To get the number of attendees on a message request you should be able to loop through the IAttendee ...

quantity/site deletion
I'm trying to delete a site on v9. I know I have to delete the item quantity records that exists in that site first. Using the interface, I get the error message 'The item site record cannot be deleted because an unposted transaction exists for this item at this site'. The item in question has no quantities associated with it and the ONLY transaction on the db is a PO that was raised and cancelled for this item. Clearly no 'posting' remaining. What am I missing? thanks. On Sep 10, 9:53 am, mey...@hotmail.com wrote: > I'm trying to delete a site on v9. I know ...

Auto-void Posted SOP Invoice when Invoice in RM is voided
The client wants the ability to void a SOP Sales Transaction entry after it has been posted. The system will void the "receivables" invoice, but will not void the SOP invoice and thus no adjustment is made to inventory (i.e. put the quantities back into inventory). The client wants the ability to Void a Posted invoice and update the inventory quantities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see...

Adding Check Boxes
xl2000 I have some check boxes that I have put in via the “forms” tool bar. I have linked them to the appropriate cells and get a “true” if checked and a “false” if not checked. How do I add the number of check boxes that are checked? Thanks for all the help!! Mike R. Hi! Just use a Countif on the range of linked cells: =3DCOUNTIF(B1:B10,TRUE) Biff >-----Original Message----- >xl2000 =20 >I have some check boxes that I have put in via the =E2? oforms=E2?=9D tool bar. I have=20 >linked them to the appropriate cells and get a =E2?otrue=E2?=9D=20 if checked and a=20 &g...

Cannot convert from void to void?
Hi. I am having some strange troubles creating a dropdown menu at my toolbar. I have followed this tutorial: http://www.codejock.com/developer/article05.asp My problem occurs at this line: ON_NOTIFY(TBN_DROPDOWN, AFX_IDW_TOOLBAR, OnToolbarDropDown) which get the odd message: error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CMainFrame::* )(NMTOOLBARA *,LRESULT *)' to 'void (__thiscall CCmdTarget::* )(NMHDR *,LRESULT *)' The OnToolbarDropDown is implemented as: afx_msg void OnToolbarDropDown(NMTOOLBAR* pnmh, LRESULT* plRes); The only difference th...

French check on english server environment
Hi, We currently have an English environment deployed on our server. I'm looking for a way to print check in different languages (French or English). Anybody has this issue? Event is it's not related to check, it could be related to bilingual reports. Thank you Hi Alain, We have a similar situation but with a Spanish vs French issue. This has been quite an ordeal. I have been working with our reseller, but neither them nor Microsoft seems to have a lot of information on how this should work. We are still trying to get all of the proper information to set up a test environ...

Deleted all macros, but still get warning
I am using Excel 2000. I created some macros in a spreadsheet. (The sheet contains data, computed data, and a chart). Of course, I got the macro warning dialog box whenever I first opened the spreadsheet. I have now deleted all of the macros, but I still get the initial warning about enabling or disabling macros. How do I get the spreadsheet to know that it contains no macros? (I tried just copying the cells to a new workbook, but then, when I open the new file, I get a message about linked spreadsheets). - David You also have to remove the modules on which the macros were stored....

Deleted text by accident

Deleted mail notification
In a GroupWise system you can receive notification when a recepient deletes messages you have sent them, is this functionality available in Outlook / Exchange? Thanks. _______________________________________________________________________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Accounts Starting At $6.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com <><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source <><><><><><><><> In the email select Options and Request read receipt. That'll tell yo...

Void EFT Payable payment
Unfortunately, if you void a transaction it doesn’t automatically remove it from the Generate EFT file. If you look at the document before voiding you will see the payment listed as voided but the Generate EFT generates the payment any way. I would like the Generate process to remove any voids from the system from the transmission. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to...

Delete old transactions from an account
Is there a way to mass delete transactions from an account. The transactions are all marked as reconciled so it takes 2 confirmation clicks after I do a delete. I could live with that if I could select multiple to delete. Anyway to do that? You might want to read up on File | Archive but none of the regulars here practice it and most, myself included, actively advise against using it. You can turn off the confirmation on the reconciled transaction somewhere in Tools | Settings. I'm not sure if you can turn off the delete confirmation. You can get pretty fast with Del | Y | <re...

delete log files
have a filled up drive- no need for logfiles in this instance circumstance would allow circular logging for next few months, before setting though, need to reclaim space on hdd. how to tell which logfiles I can delete and not hose the db? In news:14ABD827-B264-4626-8970-20E5578A4053@microsoft.com, AlexandrDiogenes@hotmail.com <AlexandrDiogeneshotmailcom@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > have a filled up drive- no need for logfiles in this instance > circumstance would allow circular logging for next few months, before > setting though, need to reclaim space on hdd. how ...

Delete Single Link in "Recent Documents"
I need to delete a specific link from the Recent Documents folder. I know I can delete all links using SHAddToRecentDocs passing NULL as the second parameter, but this clears the entire list and I don't want that. The name of the link is readily available since the file would have been opened and closed just a moment earlier based on user interaction with a CFileDialog. I need to support Win98 so I can't use the OFN_DONTADDTORECENT flag in the OPENFILENAME structure passed to CFileDialog. ...

Change Void date on voided AP invoice
We used the wrong void date when we voided an AP invoice in GP 9.0. The void date used was the previous period which in now closed and we'd like to change the void date to the current open period. Does anyone know if this void date can be changed either through GP or directly in the SQL2000 database? Thanks in advance. Doug, You may want to copy and paste the following script into SQL Server Management Studio's query window: declare @newdate datetime declare @vchrnmbr char(20) set @newdate = 'mm/dd/yyyy' set @vchrnmbr = '0000000000XXXX' update pm30200 set voidpda...

Apply this correction patch
--qxawfzgjyfostdj Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="xfkfoecllavyzv"; type="multipart/alternative" --xfkfoecllavyzv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="ybxwmcbe" --ybxwmcbe Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to maintain the se...

Calendar is in Deleted Folder
Somehow my Outlook 2003 Calendar is in the "deleted" folder, and I cannnot move it out of there, as I get a warning message that the calendar can't be moved, etc. I can copy it to the main personal folders area, but when i click on the toolbar on the left for calendar, it goes to the deleted one. How can I fix this problem? Thanks. DHK Try starting Outlook one time with the /resetfolders switch. Start->run->outlook.exe /resetfolders (notice the space before the /) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to t...

password protection
I'm having problems/concerns using password protection on project professional 2007 and received some good guidance from JulieS here on discussion a few weeks back, and I’m now aiming to establish if madness or bugs exist in everyones software, even with the latest updates? SAVING PASSWORD USING SAVE AS The way i’m password protecting a file is to go "File > Save As, click the Tools button (next to the Save button in Project 2007), General options" PROBLEM SAVING TO SAME FILE NAME. If i try to save with the same file name, an error code 0x8c04001b comes...

Cannot log in as sa after applying 8.0 SP#2
I read through the sp update manual and did run the util for Smartlist (as I am running an upgraded version of 8.0). HOwever, when I try and log into a company with sa, it just hangs. I can't log in at all. The dexsql.log says nothing (ie no errors etc). It could just be coincidental but you may want to check your network connectivity and ensure the server is actually running. Try going to a command prompt and ping your server by IP address and by name. "Luvsql" <Luvsql@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B33C247-DF03-4ABD-B94C-6E414C40FA4C@microso...

Deleting Duplicate messages
Somehow, I managed to copy a thousand or so messages twice into my Inbox. Does anyone have a quick way to delete the duplicates? Bill I have exactly the same problem, only with several thousand messages. I tried to export the messages to another .pst file with the "do not export duplicates" option set, but it did not work. I also tried to export to another format such as Excel or Access, but it stripped out the attachments. Watching this thread closely..... Cheers, "Bill M" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:017f01c3a6fc$07c7a640$a3...

Owner accidently deleted from Outlook Today Folder
How do you restore the permissions of the owner to the Outlook Today folder when there is no 'owner' listed? ...

FW: Check out the security package
--qmnihybtxgsxf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="iarymezdvgartnqjr"; type="multipart/alternative" --iarymezdvgartnqjr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="yffufcujhst" --yffufcujhst Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to h...