Void Checks - Where to Locate in GP database

Hello -

I work with a 3rd party integrator and need to find where the void
checks are stored in Great Plains.  Does anyone know how I can find
these in the table(s)?

Many thanks in advance!
amanda

PM30200 with a DocType = 6 and Voided =1

"alj" wrote:

> Hello -
>
> I work with a 3rd party integrator and need to find where the void
> checks are stored in Great Plains.  Does anyone know how I can find
> these in the table(s)?
>
> Many thanks in advance!
> amanda

0
Jav (133)

Cash Receipt
Q1: Due to company mergers, we now have a corporate headquarter paying for all its braches with a single check. Is there an easy way to apply a check in Cash Receipt for all branches? Q2: Continue to Q1 but now we have one (1) brach that has a credit. Cash receipt doesn't allow a negative value. How can we apply debit to other braches and a credit to that one brach? All help is appreciated. This is a job for National Accounts! Do you have that module? Are you on Business Ready Licensing? -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Use...

Auto-void Posted SOP Invoice when Invoice in RM is voided
The client wants the ability to void a SOP Sales Transaction entry after it has been posted. The system will void the "receivables" invoice, but will not void the SOP invoice and thus no adjustment is made to inventory (i.e. put the quantities back into inventory). The client wants the ability to Void a Posted invoice and update the inventory quantities. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see...

CDF migration error
Ready to pull the trigger to inport data from the CDF to the CRM database. When we run the command-line utility, we get the following message: "An error occurred while retrieving version information from the CDF of CRM database. Please make sure you can connect to the databases" The obvious answer is network connectivity. But what specifically do I need to look at? Folder permissions for a specific file share? SQL user permissions? DNS name resolution? Has anyone seen this error message? Thanks! ...

Cannot convert from void to void?
Hi. I am having some strange troubles creating a dropdown menu at my toolbar. I have followed this tutorial: http://www.codejock.com/developer/article05.asp My problem occurs at this line: ON_NOTIFY(TBN_DROPDOWN, AFX_IDW_TOOLBAR, OnToolbarDropDown) which get the odd message: error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CMainFrame::* )(NMTOOLBARA *,LRESULT *)' to 'void (__thiscall CCmdTarget::* )(NMHDR *,LRESULT *)' The OnToolbarDropDown is implemented as: afx_msg void OnToolbarDropDown(NMTOOLBAR* pnmh, LRESULT* plRes); The only difference th...

Adding Check Boxes
xl2000 I have some check boxes that I have put in via the “forms” tool bar. I have linked them to the appropriate cells and get a “true” if checked and a “false” if not checked. How do I add the number of check boxes that are checked? Thanks for all the help!! Mike R. Hi! Just use a Countif on the range of linked cells: =3DCOUNTIF(B1:B10,TRUE) Biff >-----Original Message----- >xl2000 =20 >I have some check boxes that I have put in via the =E2? oforms=E2?=9D tool bar. I have=20 >linked them to the appropriate cells and get a =E2?otrue=E2?=9D=20 if checked and a=20 &g...

GP 10.0 service pack 5?
Does anyone know when service pack 5 for GP 10.0 is scheduled to be released? Thanks much, Ernst ...

Making a check book ledger
I want to set up excel so I have three columns, debits, credits and balance. How do I make it so that it will add or subtract the amount and give me the proper balance each time? Thank you Steven Steven, here is one way, payments starting in E3, deposits starting in F3, starting balance in G2, put this in G3 and copy down =(IF(OR(E3,F3>0), OFFSET(G3,-1,0)- E3+F3,"")) I have a workbook set up for this if you would like to take a look at it let me know your address and I will send you a copy, you may also want to have a look here http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/templatega...

Open Relay DataBase
Is there a way to use the ORDB.ORG Open Relay DataBase in Exchange 2003? "Keith Eaton" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Is there a way to use the ORDB.ORG Open Relay DataBase in >Exchange 2003? Take a look at the Connection filtering tab of the message delivery object. You can enter 1 (in this release) entry there. Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, mark@mvps.org FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm & http:http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq.htm I placed relays.ordb.org in the connection filter/block list service organization, is this what ...

How can IIS access the database without having ASPNET account in the database
Hello! I have a CustomerData.aspx with two controls one SqlDataSource and one DataGrid that is listing every Customer in the Northwind traders database. I run the CustomerData from visual studio 2005 using the build in Development Server so I use the File system. This works perfect To make it work from IIS I created a virtual directory that points the the physical path where my web site is located. Now to the strange thing I just tried to run this page http://localhost/Northwind/customerdata.aspx from the brower and it worked without having added any account for ASPNET in Sql...

Void EFT Payable payment
Unfortunately, if you void a transaction it doesn’t automatically remove it from the Generate EFT file. If you look at the document before voiding you will see the payment listed as voided but the Generate EFT generates the payment any way. I would like the Generate process to remove any voids from the system from the transmission. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to...

spell checking in Word 2007
I am working in Word 2007 in Windows 7 with a document originally prepared in Word 2002 and am encountering problems with spell checking. a) "Ignore" or "ignore all" of misspelled words does not stick after the doc is saved and reopened. b) Right mouse click and selecting set language does not change the language of a word while using Set Language from the menu does - but it too does not survive save and reopening the document. Very frustrating to work with. Any suggestions? Jeff That's bugged for both Word 2007 and Word 2010, so it is going to be...

Dynamics GP estimate to upgrade to 10.0
Dynamics GP estimate to upgrade to 10.0 Is there a tool/document that Microsoft (or any other) provides to come up with an estimate for upgrades? I know usually number of hours varies greatly based on database sizes, modules (registered vs in-use), 3rd parties, business portal, no of users/client stations, security etc. - but I was just curious if someone has estimated higher to lower range for database upgrade, client install, etc. I'd highly appreciate it if someone can share something like that with me. We would like to know how much upgrade to 10.0 will cost. Thanks, VJ First, ...

Print Checks from Money?
I downloaded the trial for Money Essentials and I can't find out how to print a check. Does Money Essentials allow check printing? If not, do any of the current Money versions provied the ability to print a check? Thanks M+ Deluxe allows this. Money Essentials (MEss) probably doesn't. The target audience for MEss is people who just want a consolidated view of their online account activity information except with Microsoft's ads instead of their various financial institutions' ads. It's not quite designed for purely "read only" users, but close. "Joh...

Check out THIS undocumented feature......
We created a case with the following title text: Computype - Steve network access unavailable. I had an aspx page that would create an e-mail based on this title and insert it into the e-mail subject line. The e-mail would not send. Error out --- contact adminstrator. Error details: Error 0x80040e14. PartyObjectTypeCode indicates an unknown party, but Party ID was not null. Apparently, we narrowed it down to the use of the consecutive characters of "type" in the title (case) and subject line (e-mail). It must parse the text and search for the lowercase consecutive charact...

GP Setup Checklists or Forms
Is there a good source somewhere for help in getting an implementation started? I'm looking specifically for forms or checklists that can be given to the customer for Vendor Setup or Customer Setup or any other module setup. My customer showed me some input forms she got from an MBS competitor when they went through that implementation and she thought it was helpful. I've been creating my own but it's time consuming. Thanks! Look for this on PartnerSource: Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant Toolkit There's a lot in there. If you're looking for a specific thing you...

Business Portal Manager access to Employee Pay Check Stubs
Currently employees can access their paycheck stubs from Business Portal but managers don't have access to employee paycheck information. In many cases employees don't have access to business portal and their manager does not have access to the GP back office. It would be very helpful to allow employee's managers access to their own employees paycheck information so they could print it for their employees. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I ...

using ms access as database in windows appplication
i gets " unspecified error" when i inserts new data to database and when i fetches the data from access database is it the problem from access Access Error, No one here can see your monitor.... Please provide Windows version, Access version and what you are doing at the time of the error (ie. opening a form, running a query, etc...). Posting that information increases your odds of getting assistance. -- Gina Whipp "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II "access error" <access error@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Word 2003 Spell check issues
My last name begins with the letter K. When I type my name and hit enter, the letter K immediately becomes the letter F. I have rechecked fonts, tools, spelling, etc. just about every tab I can think of an nothing works to stop this incorrect spelling of my name. Any ideas out there? Thanks. I'd look at the AutoCorrect list if you haven't already. In 2007, it is the Office orb, Word Options, Proofing,then hit the Autocorrect Options button. Look and see if there isn't an autocorrect item for your name. If so, select the row and then hit Delete. Not sure what this w...

Change Void date on voided AP invoice
We used the wrong void date when we voided an AP invoice in GP 9.0. The void date used was the previous period which in now closed and we'd like to change the void date to the current open period. Does anyone know if this void date can be changed either through GP or directly in the SQL2000 database? Thanks in advance. Doug, You may want to copy and paste the following script into SQL Server Management Studio's query window: declare @newdate datetime declare @vchrnmbr char(20) set @newdate = 'mm/dd/yyyy' set @vchrnmbr = '0000000000XXXX' update pm30200 set voidpda...

Spell check
I receive two kinds of messages: 1) Spell check has ben halted do you want to send anyway? 2)An error occured while the spelling was being checked. I have XP and the latest version of Internet Explorer 6. System has windows 97 office, word, excel and powerpoint with working spell checks. Is there an upgrade or patch for this problem? Thanks in advance. ...

Not void a voided payment
To have the ability in Great Plains to unvoid a voided payment. It is a long process to run paid transaction removal, remove transaction history while you can just have one click on the mouse to unvoid a payment. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://...

FW: Check out the security package
--qmnihybtxgsxf Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="iarymezdvgartnqjr"; type="multipart/alternative" --iarymezdvgartnqjr Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="yffufcujhst" --yffufcujhst Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to h...

How to check Mail Forwarding
Hello All, I have some 650 users on my server. For some users I have configured mail forwarding. How can I check out forwarding to a particular E-Mail ID? (e.g., I want to find out, which users are mail being forwarded to abc@abc.com) Thanking you in advance, Regards, Denis Denis wrote: > Hello All, > > I have some 650 users on my server. > For some users I have configured mail forwarding. How can I check out > forwarding to a particular E-Mail ID? > > (e.g., I want to find out, which users are mail being forwarded to > abc@abc.com) > > > Thanking yo...

ABILITY TO SET A $ CHECK AMOUNT IN AP for SELECT CHECKS
I have several customers who need to be able to choose invoices to pay based on a total check amount. For instance all checks over $ 5000 go to a different signing authority or all checks under $ 5000 have a signature already on the check form ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree&qu...

Void Orders
Is the a way to void numerous orders at once? I have 175 orders that need to be voided and would like to do the process only once. Deleting the documents is not an option as I need to retain the document and reason for voiding it available for customer service purposes. -- HK If you are able to identify the 175 orders in a smartlist by filtering on a criteria(s), then you can record a macro to go and void the transactions. You might want to record a macro voiding 10 documents and then just repeat it. For example, if all the 175 orders were part of the same batch, then you ...