VM Remote Client for Virtual Server

Hi
I'm using VMRC to connect to Virtual Server Guest OSs but at random times it
disconnects telling the connection has timed out
Is there a way to change the connection time-out on Virtual Sever ?
Thanks !

0
ozielgza (7)

Separate email addresses using same Exchange server
Greetings, My company has acquired another company with a small number of employees. They would like to have separate email addresses like a child domain. ex our present email domain is @company.com and the new users would be @newgroup.company.com. Is there a way to do this strictly in Exchange 2003 with creating a child domain in active directory? I've though about using an origanizational unit, but not sure how to do it. Exchange addressing and Active Directory domain naming are completely independent. The key is that you need a recipient policy for the new SMTP domain, recipie...

Mobile Device
Hi, I was wandering how a remote device if it's stolen or lost is wiped using the remote Wipe command from the Mobile Admin interface. If the device isn't connected, how does it get the wipe command from the server? I'm assuming if the device is set to manual sync, and the device isn't being re-sync'd then it'll never get the remote wipe command? Is this right? Cheers On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:28:00 -0800, Deano <Deano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I was wandering how a remote device if it's stolen or lost is wiped using >the remo...

Virtual PC
We downloaded a trial copu of Virtual PC to use when demoing MS CRM. Our trial copy is now about to expire and we are being told we can't purchase the product until 4th quarter when the MS version releases. We are trying to figure out a way to get around the trial sofware expiration date without having to download another trial and reinstalling the CRM image AGAIN!!!! Does anyone have experience with this. Liz Nash ...

Remote undelete?
Is there some undelete software that can run only locally and undelete from a mapped network ntfs disk without the aid of an client/agent installed/running on that remote computer? "mynick" <anglomont@yahoo.com> said this in news item news:e1814b36-2498-494b-b410-033fe8726fda@o28g2000yqh.googlegroups.com... > Is there some undelete software that can run only locally and undelete > from a mapped network ntfs disk without the aid of an client/agent > installed/running on that remote computer? I know of two options to delete a remote file: a) By deleting ...

Remote access works but no internet browsing
Hi sbs 2003 standard. For some reason we can't access internet even though emails are being receive fine. Also remote access to server works fine too. Outputs of ipconfig/all and tracert www.google.com are given below. I was told by the other person that problem began after turning on the 'Allow management from the Internet' in the vigor draytek 2820vn router. I have turned off the management but no luck. What could be the problem? Thanks Regards C:\>ipconfig/all Windows IP Configuration Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : MYSERVER Primary...

Email, Remote Access, & Backup issues
I setup a new SBS2k3 Standard for a client that was all peer-to-peer I'm new to this myself. Here are some issues/questions i was having 1) Each client, not all, just some, have personal email accounts, pop3. Using the wizard, i told it to not change email settings. This works great, i setup the pop3 accounts and hit send recieve, getting all their mail. Sending is another problem though. All sent email sends out from domain.local, even though Outlook is configured for each individual mailbox. Also, they can't send to certain domains, seems mostly to be personal domains...

SDK against the offline SFO client
There has been a lot of posts about this, and apparently this is not a supported option. <RANT> How the hell are we supposed to create great add-ons for this product if those add-ons do not work when the client is off-line? There is a huge amount of scope for third parties to enhance the base product, but it is a waste of time if the enhancements do not carry forward to off-line mode. Hey! Someone stole the wheels off my Ferarri!!! </RANT> Stephen Right now there is no replication method to bring your code down from the CRM server. As discussed getting customizations wor...

explorer connection to remote desktop
Not sure the best place to post so I'll start here. I have a computer running XP and it is configured to enable windows remote desktop. It works. From a remote system using a differet ISP I connect with: MYIP:MYPORT/tsweb One client uses an ISP that blocks outgoing (yes, thst's right, outgoing) ports to this host. The ISP knows about this but can't recommend solutions (too complicated). I can reach a webpage served by the host computer (MYIP:MYPORT/default.htm) from this client if I use http-tunnel. But I cannot make the tsweb connection (connection refuse...

shutdown vm
Hi CoreConfigurator 2 has a function to stop a virtual machine: function StopVM($object) { $StopVM = Get-WmiObject -Namespace "root\virtualization" -Query "Select * From Msvm_ComputerSystem Where ElementName='$object'" $StopVM.requeststatechange(3) $frmHyperV.Cursor = [System.Windows.Forms.Cursors]::WaitCursor Start-Sleep -s 5 RefreshVM $frmHyperV.Cursor = [System.Windows.Forms.Cursors]::Default #Output to Logfile $Logdate + " Command Executed: Virtual Machine " + $object + " Stopped" | Out-File -...

remote desktop #2
Hi, Can you tell me how can I manipulate the remote desktop of Win xp professional from my c++/mfc code? I whant to write application that can connect other computer using the remot desktop, i am writen in vs-6 (mfc). Can i use any api sdk that activate the remote desktop? Thanks "Dave" wrote: > Hi, > Can you tell me how can I manipulate the remote desktop of Win xp > professional from my c++/mfc code? > I whant to write application that can connect other computer using the remot > desktop, i am writen in vs-6 (mfc). > Can i use any api sdk that activate the r...

how to delete a mesage form the server?
Hello everyone. I need to know hot to create a rule in Outlook 2002 wich can delete a message from the email server BEFORE it's downloaded. I know Outlook Express can do it and it's simple, but Outlook XP seems to apply the rule and deletes the message AFTER it is downloaded. Please help Thanx! ;) -- ________________ Jorge Novoa F.A. Arias & Mu�oz El Salvador, C.A. Jorge Novoa <jnovoa@ariaslaw.com> wrote: > I need to know hot to create a rule in Outlook 2002 wich can delete a > message from the email server BEFORE it's downloaded. Not possible without Exc...

outlook mail not pulling from server
I had a problem with one my e-mails. I got the same message over 6000 times. I can't get the messages pulled from the server to delete them. Using Windows Mail, Outlook or Windows Live Mail ? You are not clear with your post. If it is Outlook then post to the Outlook newsgroups. If it is Windows Mail then post back here with all of the details Outlook newsgroup On the web: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlook.general -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance...

Connecting to CRM Web Client via Wireless
Another issue I'd appreciate help with: Do you know why I have access to everything on the network in a wired Ethernet environment, however if I go wireless, I cannot connect to CRM. I do have access to Outlook and the VPN in wireless. Curious if there is some network security setting or just a glitch. It doesn't even bring up the log-in where you would input password. All network settings are the same in wired or wireless. I do have pop-up blocker on, however, I have CRM as an exception where pop-up blocker is turned off. My laptop is new and came with XP SP2. The SP2 pop-u...

Exchnage server 2000 unable to retrieve mail received on server
I am brand new to Advanced Server 2k and Exchange 2k but I have completed a set up of both. My problem is that I can send e-mail to my address and it arrives at the server (I can see this in the System Manager) I can successfully (according to my logs) log into the server using Outlook 2003 using pop3 account settings. But i dont see any e-mail. Further to this I can log into my Outlook Web Access and send an e-mail to myself (or any other user on the server) but I cant see those E-mail in OWA or Outlook client. I am able to send e-mail to the outside world with no problems or errors using b...

msn servers for outlook
What servers do you use to set up outlook as the email client for MSN? Have you checked on MSN's site? That is where you can find that information. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com asked: | What servers do you use to set up outlook as the email | client for MSN? pop3 mail.msn.com smtp mail.msn.com -- Tedd Riggs PDA Square Content D...

Outlook
Hi there, I wonder if someone can help me out with this problem!!\ I got a Win2K machine running Office 2000 on a NT4 Network. When the client opens outlook he gets the "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is Unavailable". This is the only person on-site who cannot connect. I can ping the exchange server from the PC, I can connect to all network shares except for getting emails. THe client recently upgraded the machine - new motherboards, cpu and memory. If anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this please help!!!! I am desperate and my call is now out of SLA!! Dhillan Ha...

Server error in '/' Application 08-16-03
When I want to save some information (web based) like a quick Contact, I receive the following error: Server Error in '/' application. A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client ............ anyone an idea ? Thx Hi Everyone, I was having the same error when trying to edit my Business Unit(New Install). I tried your suggested fix but now I cannot open the CRM app from the browser (server nor client) It opens up the IIS default page. How can I correct this? Help!!! Thanks, Jaime >-----Original Message----- >You need to uninstall the 1.1 .N...

Problems with logging in remotely on SBS2008
There was an account on it that was deleted and then an account with the same name had to be created. Now when logging on remotely we're getting "the requested session access is denied". Any ideas? yaro ...

Missing server assistant disks
Hi We need to reinstall sbs 2003 R2 on dell 2900 server but we seem to have misplaced dell server assistant boot and server management cds. What is the way to proceed form here? Should we get a replacement set from dell which could take a few days or are they downloadable from somewhere? I have looked at dell site but not sure what I need to be looking for. I have found this; Dell DVD ISO - Dell Systems Management Tools and Documentation http://tinyurl.com/ydxlr93 Is this good? Many Thanks Regards That should work as long as you have a DVD drive in your serv...

Microsoft CRM-Exchange or E-Mail Router / Laptop Client with Oulo
Is either Microsoft CRM-Exchange or E-Mail Router a must for laptop CRM client through outlook? If yes, then are all emails routed to CRM or can we control what is routed and what is not - As this seems to be a potential security risk/problem? Please advise Chapter 10 and 17 of the Implementation guide has a good explanation of the CRM-Exchange Email Router. The CRM-Exchange Email Router is a software component installed on an Exchange Server. It's only needed when auto-tracking features of CRM emails is required. For auto-email tracking to work, a server-side inbox rule MUST be dep...

Exchange VM Fragmentation issue
We are currently running W2K - SP4 & Exchange 2000 enterprise, fully patched and up-to-date with the latest updates. The server has 2GB of RAM. We are getting warning messages popping up every hour telling us that the virtual memory is highly fragmented and it is highly recommended that we restart all exchange services to corect this issue. The event ID is 9582. I applied the heapcommitfreeblockthreshold patch in July of 2005 and it seemed to resolve the issue for about 4 months or so. We made no changes to the server in that time, but the 9582 message started popping up again...

Advice on mail forwarding server setup
I would like to setup an outward facing Exchange 2003 server at a colocation provider to give the appearance that my mail server (along with web and a few other servers) is up 24/7 to anyone sending me mail. I was thinking that I would set it up to forward all mail to my Exchange server in my office where all my mailboxes are actually hosted. Since I have to pay for bandwidth at the colocation site, I was hoping to send outbound email from the server in my office and not have it relay through the out of office server. Can anyone who has done this or something similar give me some adv...

HELP! remote data not accessible msg

SMTP virtual keeps stopping
I am running Win2k3 with the latest patches, E2k3 spk1 and IMF. I have so far a few users, no heavy use/load on the server. After demoting the server (which was a DC) the SMTP virtual server keeps stopping. So I have to restart it many times a day. Nothing else has changed besides the demotion. I have noticed that sometimes the Queue has up to 2000 items and then goes up and down. Sometimes 200 sometimes 3000 items. Sending and receiving emails work fine except when the SMTP crashes. Server is dedicated to Exchange. Plenty of disk space. Am I missing something here? Any help is appreciated...

Exchange server and outlook
Hi, We have been running a couple of antiquated computers on a network with the server running Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5. The PC's were running outlook 97 and 2000. Our requirements were looked after by a company that has just disappeared so I now want to update and move on. Although I know about setting up POP3 & SMTP servers on outlook I know nothing about Exchange. I want to ditch all the old pc's and I have just bought 2 new Dell's both running Office 2003. These will be wirelessly networked using a workgroup The Questions: How do I copy across the emails that are ...