Visual Studio Tools #2

Hi All
I am using visual studio 2005 and microsoft dynamics 9.0 . Is there any way
to add the menu under cards or transaction , I mean to say other then the
"Extra" menu . I had created the menu using Dexterity under the above
mentioned menu .
0
Sandeep (44)

Hi Sandeep

At this time Dexterity is the only tool which can create a new menu entry.

David Musgrave [MSFT]
Senior Development Consultant
Escalation Engineer - Great Plains

http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics

mailto:dmusgrav@online.microsoft.com

and confers no rights.

"Sandeep" wrote:

> Hi All
> I am using visual studio 2005 and microsoft dynamics 9.0 . Is there any way
> to add the menu under cards or transaction , I mean to say other then the
> "Extra" menu . I had created the menu using Dexterity under the above
> mentioned menu .
0
dmusgrav1 (1325)

Using Visual C++ 6.0 MFC Application
01/19/2004 Using a single document or a dialog application, I am able to use my own variables that are declared in the same source file, however, if I try to declare a global variable in a header file or a source file included before the code I am using, I get the error "Undeclared Identifier". Example in Old C: "First.h" int i; "Main.cpp" #include "First.h" main() { i=5; printf("%d",i); } When I declare a variable in a header file, in Class View - Globals, my variable does show up, b...

DataSet and XML Lesson 2
DataSet & XML Lesson 2 2*complex + 2*simple = 2much ? Hello, I have a XSD file with a valid schema (see below). I can see the schema-diagram in the XML-Designer of VisualStudio well, but when I call "Schema / DataSet-Preview" it fails with "Undefined datatype: 'baseTyp'." Why??? There is no problem (1*complex + 2*simple = OK), if I use <xs:element name="Elem" type="attribTyp" /> instead of <xs:element name="Elem" type="elemTyp" /> There is no problem (2*complex + 1*simple = OK), if I use &l...

Using Exchange and Quest tools in powershell
I want to have a script that runs inside powershell, but need to use some functions from Exchange powershell and Quest powershell. I suppose I have 2 questions: 1. How do I make it so I have 1 powershell window with both Quest and Exchange cmdlets usable for testing scripts? 2. Is it possible to write scripts that will run both of these types of cmdlets? (for automation via task scheduler) Thanks all Review this posting: http://www.ucblogs.net/blogs/exchange/archive/2009/10/07/Running-PowerShell-scripts-via-Scheduled-Tasks.aspx That helps with Exchange, for Quest, you jus...

Office 2004 #2
I tried to use the free demo, however not being able to print anything = from=20 the demo version, limits the testing you can do I uninstalled the demo, however I cannot open my old files comes with an = error message -10660 I tried to uninstall a number of times, does not help I can read the files if I open the program first,=20 normally if you click a word doc, it will automatically open the word = program any ideas ? chris <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > normally if you click a word doc, it will automatically open the word > program Select a Word file ...

Keyboard shortcuts #2
Hi, Does anyone know how I can create a keyboard shortcut, say Ctrl+J and Ctrl+L, so that I can insert a tick or cross via the Windings font (alt+0252, alt+0251) in a worksheet, please? Thanks, Dan. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

XSLT problem #2
Hi! I'm new around xml and xslt... I'm trying to write a dataset to a CSV file. I'm doing like this: I'm creating a Stylesheet: writer is a XmlTextWriter. (...) // xsl-template writer.WriteStartElement("xsl:template"); writer.WriteAttributeString("match","/"); // xsl:value-of for headers for(int i=0; i< sHeaders.Length; i++) { writer.WriteStartElement("xsl:value-of"); writer.WriteAttributeString("select", "'" + sHeaders[i] + "'"); writer.WriteEndElement( ); // xsl:value-of if (i != sFileds....

Exchange 2003 Managment tools
I do alot of work from home. Is it possible to install the Exchange 2003 System Managment tools without being a member of the domain. If not is there another utility I can use that will give me that same function? I don't think so, but you could install PC anywhere, Dameware, or just use terminal services from home, assuming you have a secure pipe into your network. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Microsoft Exchange Server http://exchange.mvps.org "Schlafly" <Schlafly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DC7D83E-3712-42F3-ADD4-D1369474D7CD@mi...

How do I save the same document in 2 different files
I save my budget document during each use. In Excel 2003 I was able to save it once a week to a 2nd 'safety' file as well. Now with 2007 there is no 'save as' (at least not that I can find) so am not able to save a 2nd copy for safety. It's a very different program and I realize I have to get use to the changes. Can anyone help? hi click the office button. the save as command is on the drop down. also check this site out. it might help in the future. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101491511033.aspx also ron has a good one. http://www.rondebruin.nl...

CRebarCtrl #2
Hi Guys, Can someone point me to a CRebarCtrl MFC sample? I have a propertysheet and it has a propertypage. I have partitioned the controls on the left and right of the propertypage, I want to make use of rebar control, so I can drag towards left or right. Thanks Vipin I don't know if this will help you or not: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/library/33959402(en-us,vs.80).aspx http://msdn2.microsoft.com/library/b2d7a17h(en-us,vs.80).aspx Tom "Vipin" <Vipin@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OOADI5zrFHA.3788@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hi Guys, > ...

Setting #2
I re-created my stationary but now I have to apply it each time. How can I set it so I don't have to APPLY with each new message? Thanks again! ...

Standard Visual Basic vs Visual Basic for Applications
I've recently purchased Front Page and understand that I can code with Visual Basic as part of this software package. 1. What does Front Page contain: Standard Visual Basic or VBA? 2. Do either or both work with Visual Studio? 3. Is Visio different from Visual Studio? -- Deb Front Page and Visio are both Microsoft Office applications that contain VBA (Visual Basic for Applications). These programs are productivity applications first and programming platforms second. Visual Studio is a pure programming application. (All it does is let you write other programs.) Older versions of ...

Totalling by referring to 2 date ranges #2
I have a spreadsheet that has 2 columns of date ranges. I want to refer to the first column and count how many entries meet a specific date range criteria. If there is no entry in the first column, I want to refer to column 2 to see if the range matches. Can somebody help???? Thanks Try: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A100>=D1)*(A1:A100<=E1)+(A1:A100="")* (B1:B100>=D1)*(B1:B100<=E1)) where D1 = start date, E1 = end date. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >I have a spreadsheet that has 2 columns of date ranges. >I want to refer to the first column and co...

How do I sum a range after 2 different conditions are met (2 colu.
I would like to sum a range if column A = x and column B = y then sum those numbers in range C that meet the criteria. Is this possible? SumIf only allows for one range and criteria, how can I get around this? Try =SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A500="x"),--(B2:B500="y"),C2:C500) Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Holly B." wrote: > I would like to sum a range if column A = x and column B = y then sum those > numbers in range C that meet the criteria. Is this possible? SumIf only > allows for one range and criteria, how can I get around this? try =sumproduct((rnga...

sharing #2
is it possable to share outlook dara files over a local network? Five of us recently signed up with a company that offers Exchange Server over the Internet for $10/person in order to use group features of Outlook. You can use the Outlook client on your PC if you have a broadband connection or a browser based application if you don't, or you can use both. It works great to share contacts, tasks, calendars, etc. There are lots of companies that do this. Tom "colin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:149d601c3f96d$d1d2a3e0$a401280a@phx.gbl... &...

I Visual Basic Error "File Not Found" when Excel opens
Good afternoon. I am using XP Pro at work and My computer just started doing this. when I open Excel, I get a message pop up that says in title "Visual Basic Error" and in body of error window is "File Not Found". If I click on help, says something about error 53 but when I try to look that up on Microsoft's website, can't find what seems to apply to my issue. And now when I go into my personal.xls to view my macros, I can get in, but if I try to save anything, I get a window pop up saying Excel must be shut down, and then a window pops up asking me if I want...

Outlook 2000 setup #2
Hello all We are using Ghost at work to image laptops but once that is done we have to configure each laptop for each user. My question is... is there a way to configre it in either VB or some kind of Outlook wizard with out having to click on 10 different screens, i just want to save some time and use some kind of automation. Thanks John > My question is... is there a way to configre it in either VB or some kind of > Outlook wizard with out having to click on 10 different screens, i just want > to save some time and use some kind of automation. www.winrobots.de Juergen. &...

Home page #2
I'm running MNY 06 SB on an XP machine. I've set my home page to show revenues for the month, money 06 sb always shows $0.00 but when i click on it, it will take me to the profit and loss statement which has the current revenues. I'm wondering why it will not show on the home page. thanks in advance ...

Looking for Visual C++ programmer with MS SQL Server 2005 to work off-site on small project
Looking for Visual C++ programmer with MS SQL Server 2005 to work off-site on small project. Please send me an email to: larryTAKEOUT@seldin.net Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Contributing writer for FUTURES Magazine Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address: larryTAKEOUT@seldin.net NOTE: My web home page: www.seldin.net ...

Fax Mail Transport #2
I am trying to setup fax from Outlook 2003, but I don't have Fax Mail Transport in the Additional Server Types. Where can I load it from? You would need to install fax software. Outlook doesn't include such a thing, although it does support Internet fax services like Venali if yoiu want to sign up for an account. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Mongo" <Mongo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:655A...

Org Chart:1 Manager 2 Sections
How do I divide two work sections of employees under one manager? I tried arranging the first set of staff under a vertical alignment and wrapping a team frame around them, but when I add positions to create the 2nd team, they are aligned the same. If I arrange the employees horizontally, members are randomly assigned to the left or right, breaking the team arrangments. ...

Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool?
I downloaded and installed the Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool for Outlooks 2003. It said that it was installed successfully but when I open Outlook and pull down the file menu there is no "Backup" item listed to choose as Microsoft's instructions say there should be. I tried it twice with the same result. Yes, Microsoft verified that it was a legal install of Outlook on my computer. Suggestions please. Bob did you reboot >I downloaded and installed the Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup >tool for Outlooks 2003. It said that it was in...

Text to numbers #2
I am converting the following to numbers using =value(LEFT(D117,LEN(D117)-1)) 4" 3/4" 2" All works fine except the fraction keeps turning into a date value? I try formatting the cells but this does not work either? Any advice -- Ray Ray, Try this =VALUE(IF(ISNUMBER(FIND("/",D6)),"0 ","")&LEFT(D6,LEN(D6)-1)) -- HTH Bob Phillips "Ray" <Ray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D8C1083-6C0C-4293-813D-C86D79BCFE86@microsoft.com... > I am converting the following to numbers using =value(LEFT(D117,LEN(D117)-1)...

graph #2
how do i do a bestfit line graph that doesnt go through all the points. Depends on what you mean by "doesn't go through all the points" The least squares fit uses all of the data to estimate a fitting function that doesn't connect the points (indeed may not exactly hit any data point) but passes close (in the least squares sense) to all of the data. Use the menu item Chart|Add Trendline and select an appropriate form. If you only want a subset of the data to either be connected, or to be used in least squares fitting, then break the data up into two series, one that...

Unable to debug clr procs on studio pro
When I attempt to debug aclr proc from a windows 2008 box that has studio 2008 pro I am able to deploy the proc. But I receive first a warning then an exception WARNING: Unable to determine if the windows firewall is blocking remote debugging. There are no more endpoints available from the endpoint mapper. T-SQL execution ended without debugging. You may not have sufficient permissions to debug. Click Help for more information. I'm using Integrated auth in sql connections and am a domain admin on both of the servers. I see nothing in the logs on the sql box that is h...

Visual C++ AND .Net
What would be the best package for me to purchase if I want to move from VC++ 6.0 and VB 6.0 to .Net? I think it is Visual Studio .Net (around $800.00). Is this correct? I just need a little direction since I have just been given the go ahead to purchase these items. Any information on these products - from someone who has used them - would be helpful. Thank you Ken >-----Original Message----- >What would be the best package for me to purchase if I want to move from >VC++ 6.0 and VB 6.0 to .Net? I think it is Visual Studio .Net (around >$800.00). Is this correct? I just nee...