Vendor Payment Problem 2

One more problem, I am using "Pay Vendors" and paying to everybody, then
returning back and can see some Vendors with 0 balance. When I click on in
to check, there is not invoices or so.

Can you suggest something.

Thank you.

0
vitvov (85)

what does the check edit list say?
Mike

"Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message
> One more problem, I am using "Pay Vendors" and paying to everybody, then
> returning back and can see some Vendors with 0 balance. When I click on in
> to check, there is not invoices or so.
>
> Can you suggest something.
>
> Thank you.

Vitali,

This will happen when you have entered payments by wire in between check
runs to vendors.  Any $0 payments listed will not actually print a check,
they will just create a 'remittance' report following the check run.

--
Victoria Yudin
Dynamics GP MVP

"Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message
> One more problem, I am using "Pay Vendors" and paying to everybody, then
> returning back and can see some Vendors with 0 balance. When I click on in
> to check, there is not invoices or so.
>
> Can you suggest something.
>
> Thank you.

0
victoria (3340)
8/14/2008 8:27:16 PM
Nothing, there is nothing there.

"MichaelG" <mgreymontnospam@mhgcg.com> wrote in message
> what does the check edit list say?
> Mike
>
> "Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message
>> One more problem, I am using "Pay Vendors" and paying to everybody, then
>> returning back and can see some Vendors with 0 balance. When I click on
>> in to check, there is not invoices or so.
>>
>> Can you suggest something.
>>
>> Thank you.

0
vitvov (85)
8/15/2008 2:30:59 PM
thanks.

"Victoria [MVP]" <victoria@flex-solutions.com> wrote in message
> Vitali,
>
> This will happen when you have entered payments by wire in between check
> runs to vendors.  Any $0 payments listed will not actually print a check,
> they will just create a 'remittance' report following the check run.
>
> --
> Victoria Yudin
> Dynamics GP MVP
> Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports
> http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html
>

> "Vitali V" <vitvov@dynamo-ny.com> wrote in message
>> One more problem, I am using "Pay Vendors" and paying to everybody, then
>> returning back and can see some Vendors with 0 balance. When I click on
>> in to check, there is not invoices or so.
>>
>> Can you suggest something.
>>
>> Thank you.

0
vitvov (85)

Have multiple price breaks for a vendor
When we order products from a vendor we can save money by ordering maybe 100 at a time versus 1 at a time. There is no way in the system to enter multiple price breaks for a vendor. If we order 200 we may even get a cheaper price. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the mess...

moving to the next cell problem
I have a problem moving to the next cell using the arrow to the right button, and i can use the left arrow key to move back. Can anyone help it was just working a while ago, is there some option i need to reclick? no the problem is that i cant move right and left with the arrow buttons but i can with tab >-----Original Message----- >always use the down arrow first, then, move to the >desired cell. > >>-----Original Message----- >>I have a problem moving to the next cell using the arrow >>to the right button, and i can use the left arrow key to >>mo...

Mortgage Int. Payment not in Budget
I have a "Bill" setup for mortgage payments. The interest payments show correctly in my budget when I view "Transactions" for that budget item but the screen report and the printed report both show no "Actual" expense. I do have my mortgage setup as an account. I have other "Bill" expenses that work correctly with my budget. How can I get the "Transaction" figures to show in the "Budget? More about my problem. The "Actual expenses" do show up in a category named "DEBT". I actually have two mortgages to track. One m...

Multiple Folders #2
I'm using Outlook 2003 SP2 along with Exchange 2003 SP2. I've noticed that when I'm in outlook there are two contact folders and two calendar folders under my calendar or contacts. I cannot remove this for some reason. Does any know how I can remove these folders so I can work of one contact or calendar? Thanks, Do both contain the same thing? Do you have two complete sets of folders (one from an Exchange mailbox, another from a PST - possibly from an archive PST)? "Peretz Stern" <peretzstern@optonline.net> wrote in message news:eTrj5BH9FHA.808@TK2MSFT...

outlook97 #2
I have installed outlook 97 on an XP pro machine on a lan. Outlook takes a long time in opening, and when i open a message sometimes it gives me a run time error. Is outlook 97 compatible with XP ? and if it is are there some installation tips. thanks mauro.marchionni@enerpac.it <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is outlook 97 compatible with XP ? It works fine on my XP computer. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't ...

Recipient Policy Problem #2
Hello, I have a problem with the Recipient Policy. I've added new SMTP address to Default Policy last 2 week. Now, I need to remove it because I will only give access to certain OU on using that new SMTP address. I remove the SMTP address from Recipient Policy but that changes does not remove the SMTP address from user email properties in AD. I decide to remove all SMTP address using ADModify tool from MS and yes I successfully remove that SMTP address. Now, I want to apply that SMTP address for the OU that I've created and set it as primary address, but seems like there is no changes...

Problem with formula IF(C5="", "",NOW())
I use IF(C5="", "",NOW()) to reflect the date of entry but it changes every time with new day..how to prevent it? in other words, if i entered smth yesterday in C5 so that for example in c4 it shows 15/02/05 so I want C4 be the same tomorrow as well, not change C4 to tomorrow's date! You can do it with event code Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("A5:Z5")) Is Nothing Then With Target .Offset(-1, 0).Value = Now ...

GetFtpConnection::SetCurrentDirectory problem
I use GetFtpConnection and being connected to my own PC. Then I use GetFtpConnection::SetCurrentDirectory("..\\") to navigate to the parent directory. The return value is 1 - means OK, but when I get files its always the same files , as if the directory was not changed. I have tried a few variation of parameters but nothing helps. Can someone help please? Regards Geler I gorgot to note that that after using GetFtpConnection::SetCurrentDirectory("..\\") I used GetFtpConnection::GetCurrentDirectory(currenetDir) and get always the answer "/". "Geler"...

Junk/Relay Mail Problems...Help!!
I keep receiving junk mails, like the one below, everyday. The majority though, are from Microsoft Security Update. Can someone help me figure out whats going on. I am running Exchange 2000/Windows 2000 Server and I have Trend Officescan/Trend Server Protect in place. I also have a Watchguard Firebox 2 in place. I know that I had a couple instances of MY_DOOM in a few mailboxes, but I've cleaned those, using a trial version of Trend Scanmail. The mail below I think is being relayed through my exchange server, correct me if I'm wrong. From: Inet Message System [mailerengine@yahoo....

Rules Problem (blank emails)
I use Outlook 2003 and every day I receive several totally blank emails. I want to create a rule to filter them to my Deleted Items folder, but I can't see how to do it. The Rules Wizard always wants some actual value to work with and you can't insert "nothing" as a criterion (i.e. ""). I would be grateful for any suggestions. Tony Shrapnel "Tony Shrapnel" <shrapnel@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message news:16MBd.99518$K7.50922@news-server.bigpond.net.au... >I use Outlook 2003 and every day I receive several totally blank >emails. I want...

Vendor Statement
Dear Sir, We are looking to have Vednor Statment to be print showing Begining Balance All transaction withini selected period and closing balance. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser...

Add vendor balance to "Payables Transaction Inquiry
When doing Inquiry > Purchasing > TRX by vendor, show the outstanding balance due the vendor when a vendor is selected. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mi...

Milwaukee 1680-21 13 amp 1/2-inch Super Hawg Joist and Stud Drill
Price:$610.00 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B00006AGPX Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B00006AGPX To the gentleman who reviewed the 1680-21 and gave it 4 stars for simply arriving at the house and didn't test it;"gee that makes sense" During installation of a waste line section (4") the bi-metal bit jammed on low speed. I now understand why the manual devotes significant time to being careful. Two days and some Ben-Gay does wonders. We could not be happier with our purchase. It was delivered promptly and works better than...

Rounding Problem 03-24-10
Access 2003 I'm off by a penny. Debit and Credit rows in the table are currency, 2 decimals. Here's the query: SELECT tblARINH.Custkey, tblARINH.Date AS TransDate, tblARINH.Key AS TransKey, tblARINH.InvNo AS [Number], tblARINH.ChkNo, tblARINH.Desc, tblARINH.Debit, tblARINH.Credit, ====> Round(DSum("Debit","tblARINH","CustKey=" & [CustKey] & "And [Date]<=#" & [Transdate] & "# "),2) AS RunDeposit, ====> IIf(IsNull(DSum("Credit","tblArinh","CustKey=" & [Cus...

Printing #2
A colleague of mine has a problem with Excel files that look fine in print preview but when printed out the left hand side is missing. Margins are set at 1.5cm. Hope someone can help as to why this is happening. Thanks, Sharon ...

Sales for Outlook v1.2
I can't get the CRM Sales for Outlook application v1.2 to go into offline mode. Also the detail forms don't render, I get the error form (more information below). Access to the CRM server v1.2 works fine from the web. I am running Windows XP Professional on the client and Office 2000 SP3 with the hotfixes applied. On the server I have CRM v1.2, SQL Server 2000 and Exchange 2000 installed on the same system that is a child DC (native mode) of a parent DC running in Mixed- Mode (mscrm.ardexus.com). I am aware that installing everything on the same machine/DC is not officially s...

Outlook won't start #2
Error message is "Outlook caused a stack fault in module mapi32or.dll at 017f:012b2f4c. This error message does not produce any response from the Knowledgebase. Anyone know what this is? ...

Payment History
Hello, Has any imported payment history into GP? I would appreciate if some one could me some info on how to import and what tables are involved. I thought I could use manual payment entry screen but the amount is sitting as unapplied for that vendor. Please advice. Thanks There is no elegant way of doing this. You can use Integration Manager to import the invoices, post the invoices (without impacting GL) then import the payments with the invoice apply information. Since the invoices are closed and the payments are closed in real life, then all these documents should make it to histor...

hyperlink problems
Sometimes I create one email... copy it and paste it into new emails.. and when it's pasted I always get this same problem.. Here is an example of the error wlmailhtml:{1CCDD8F0-9573-4BA1-A7CD-5578123C3193}mid://00000068/!x-usc:http://www.jlfood.com/ When what it should just be a link to www.jlfood.com The original email is fine... it's just when copied and pasted it changes.. ...

Formsauthentication timeout and 2 login pages
Hi, My client wants 2 separate login pages for an ASP.Net app, one for regular users, one for support staff. I am using the standard FormAuthentication component for authentication. Is it possible to redirect a regular user to one login page after a timeout, and also to redirect an admin user to a different page after a timeout? The loginUrl attribute of <forms> in web.config is read-only, and cannot be edited at runtime. In other words, can I do this: Regular User -> Timeout -> Login.aspx Support User ->Timeout -> SupportLogin.aspx Thanks, C. ...

Hyperlink problems
I am running Excel 2007. I have a spreadsheet that I have hyperlinks to .BMP files. I have my computer setting to use MS Picture Viewer as default program, but when I click the link from within Excel it uses MS Paint to open the file. How can I set it to be MS Picture Viewer? 1. Open Folder Options in Control Panel. 2. Select "File Types" tab. 3. Select BMP from "Extensions" and press "Advanced" button. 4. Select "Open" from "Actions" and press "Edit" button. 5. Type Picture Viewer pass or select Picture Viewer exe file (o...

Removing a Payment from the Reconcile to GL Spreadsheet
Hello: There is a payment that, oddly enough, is in receivables history according to inquiry windows but is not applied to any invoices. Evidently, either the client at one time had previously removed transaction history or a glitch occurred on the network that caused this. The payment is not showing on the Receivables Historical Aged Trial Balance or on the General Ledger Detailed Trial Balance. It is showing, however, on the Reconcile to GL spreadsheet that is available in GP 10.0 in the Financial Routines section. We would like to get this "hung up" payment ...

Temporary Vendors/Vendor History
We are using Great Plains v7.5. In one of our Company ID's we have 1777 vendors, of which 690 of them are Temporary Vendors - which are only used once, possibly twice. I know I can delete these vendors and still inquire in: 'Inquiry, Purchasing, Trx by Document' BUT the Vendor Name shows as "Vendor not found" and I'd still like to have that information. Is it possible to save Temporary vendors and their accompanying transaction history (possibly in Excel, although I'm open to other suggestions)to CD. Thanks Chris Chris Chris, I believe that the temp ...

Sending Problems
Hello Sirs, I have a problem sending mail with outlook 2k from two stations in my network. all other station work fine. From those two station, the outlook configures that it alone sends and recieves mails and pushes them to the exchange server. when i try to send mail to some recipents, the mail doesn't come out from the pop settings in the "E-mail Account Settings" in the station, and goes directly to the SMTP Queue int the exchnage, there he stays. If I try to rightclick on the SMTP node, i have an error massage that says "SMTP protocol error". whta should i ...

Problems copying XLA file
In MAIN.XLS I check to see if the MACRO.XLA file on a network drive is more up to date than the file in Application.UserLibraryPath. If it is more up to date, I want to update / copy over the old file in user lib. If I attempt to copy the XLA and it is currently open, I get an Error = 70 (Permission denied) on the source of the copy. So I added a macro to the XLA (Force_Close_XLA) which simply closes the XLA. BUT when I do this the sub routine in MAIN.XLS ends following the execution of Force_Close_XLA. Is it possible to copy an open file or retain contol in MAIN.XLS? MACRO.XLA: Sub ...