VBA referances

Dear All,

I am using GP10.

I had modified the 'Trail Balance report' using modifier by adding a
calculated field in the report. The calculated field is added to VBA and the
corressponding validation is made and assigned to the same calculated field.
The report is working fine, but while logging in GP a message saying 'The
microsoft_Dynamics_GP.vba project references some objects that cannot be
found'

When i checked out in referances. The listed out options are checked

Visual basic for applications
Microsoft Dynamics GP VBA 10.0 type library
OLE automation
Dexterity report control library

Is their any other referances need to be made? I am not sure since the
calculated field are added using modifier and used in VBA any special
referances needed.

Thanks!

Is your customization working even with the error? If so, export all your
customizations to a package file. Exit GP and erase all occurrencies of
DUFORM.DIC, DURPT.DIC, and DYNAMICS.VBA, then open GP and reimport your
customizations

Hope this helps,

--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Karthick Jayavelu" wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I am using GP10.
>
> I had modified the 'Trail Balance report' using modifier by adding a
> calculated field in the report. The calculated field is added to VBA and the
> corressponding validation is made and assigned to the same calculated field.
> The report is working fine, but while logging in GP a message saying 'The
> microsoft_Dynamics_GP.vba project references some objects that cannot be
> found'
>
> When i checked out in referances. The listed out options are checked
>
> Visual basic for applications
> Microsoft Dynamics GP VBA 10.0 type library
> OLE automation
> Dexterity report control library
>
> Is their any other referances need to be made? I am not sure since the
> calculated field are added using modifier and used in VBA any special
> referances needed.
>
> Thanks!
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

Print, Merged Cells, and VBA

VBA and Scheduled task in Outlook

reference to closed workbook
the INDIRECT formula will not pull values from a closed workbook, wha is a solution to this? I am trying to reference a cell in a closed workbook on a sheet tha has the same name as the active sheet, so I want to be able to us MID(CELL("filename"),FIND("]",CELL("filename"))+1,255) in the referenc to the other workbook... thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com "buckyduke >wrote... > INDIRECT formula will not pull values from a closed workbook, what > is a solution to this? > > I am trying to reference a cell in a closed wor...

VLOOKUP in VBA

vba select field