VAT Returns on Ver 10.0.0903 (SP1)

Has anyone found a fix for the VAT return summary calculations?

We have just upgraded to v10 (from v7.5) and found that on v10 the 'Total
value of Purchases.....' on the summary is different to the detail report.
Tis difference we found is the sum of the second and third VAT lines on
transactions that contain multiple VAT records!  (complex hey?).  The detail
report is the correct figure and all the invoice tax records are stored in
the VAT detail table.

0
JPaige (8)

Windows Live Mail 04-14-10
Old computer crashed. New one has Windows 7 and I must use Windows Live Mail. Why do I have to have a password and sign in to check my email with a pre-existing shaw.ca email address? Why do I have to have a password and sign in just to ask why I have to have a password?????? I don't care about having a hotmail address or anything else. I just want to be able to send and receive email with a previous email address I used on Outlook express. Can anyone explain this to an old brain? Thanks. frustrated with change;1254284 Wrote: > Old computer crashed. New one has...

Entourage crashes 02-09-10
Hi I have a weird situation. If I send an email to one of our client domains which contains the letters HCMM, or to anyone with the text HCMM in the subject line, entourage sends the email and then crashes with a fatal error - every time without fail. I have tried to use the database utilities to company, check and rebuild the database, all to no avail. I am assuming that the next step is to uninstall Entourage and re-install it. I assume that I will lose all my settings so will need to re-instate these? Before I do this, has anyone any ideas PLEASE!! Thanks Alex ...

Returns Order System
Hi I can create a standard column/row spreadsheet that requires an entry in each field before the final field automatically creates a unique sequential number to assign to a returns order. I can also create a form to make data entry easy. What I don't know how to achieve is how to join the two. I wish to have a form for example: Date (auto fill) Supplier Invoice Number Part number 1 Part Number 2 (auto add rows for each parts line) (don't know how to achieve this either) Reason for return Returns Number (auto fill, unique, sequential) This data is then stored in a standard row/colum...

VAT Receipt
Hi I am looking for a receipt that details Total Taxable amount by Tax code this is for customers claiming vat back on goods bought Thanks rsn ...

rounding #10
is there a function I can write to check if a different cell is rounded to the nearest 1/8th or can I make validation make sure the cell is entered to an 1/8th go to data--> validation-->Custom and enter the following =MOD(A1,0.125)=0 Now any time you enter values in cell A1 that is not a 1/8 it will give an error message Or if you want a function to check =if(mod(a1,0.125)<>0,"Not 1/8th","1/8th") "ynissel" <ynissel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:421798AA-9FD0-4271-BB24-32986BE793C5@microsoft.com... > is there a fun...

Active Directory Problem
Hi Everyone, Hopefully you can help me out a bit here. Long story short, we had a failure last week that we were unable to recover Active Directory from. As such, we've had to rebuild AD from scratch - now the domain name and all user accounts are recreated and identical to the previous setup. However, I can no longer access CRM. I assume CRM 4.0 is authenticating on, not only AD membership, but based on an AD GUID of some sort - which I can't replicate. How can I get back in to re-load my users? Thanks, Craig Hi, Did u check if the users were part of CRM groups created ...

setting up email 02-17-10
please advise how to set my emails Windows Mail: Setting up an account from start to finish http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Windows-Mail-setting-up-an-account-from-start-to-finish A beginners guide to setting up Windows Mail http://www.simplehelp.net/2007/02/07/a-beginners-guide-to-setting-up-windows-mail/ -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "foxy" <foxpauline@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:OqwBiTBsKHA.2016@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > please advise how to set my emails I am having a hard ...

Installing the CRM3.0 Exchange router failed
Hello, I was trying to install the router on the exchange server prior the upgrading the server, and I got the following message: action Microsoft.CRM.setup.Exchange.Installserviceaction failed. Input string was not in a correct format. Any idea what is the problem here. -- M@gi ...

recurring appointment that recurs every 10 years?
Is there anyway i can set up a recurring appointment that recurrs every 10 years? Is there a macro or something I can download? Thanks. Blakesq blakesq wrote: > Is there anyway i can set up a recurring appointment that recurrs > every 10 years? Is there a macro or something I can download? > Thanks. > > Blakesq > Will you still have outlook, or even Windows in ten years time? the most you can do is 8 yrs 3 months (recurring month option - max is 99 months). My biggest concern in doing long recurrences is will I be using Outlook in 20 or 30 yrs? :) On something lik...

=indeks({14,10};SAMMENLIGN(D5;{"testJacob Schmidt"};0))
Hej er der nogen der kan fortælle mig hvad det er der er galt med dette her, jeg får en fejl når jeg taster 6903 , 6904 , 6906 , 6173 , men det er kun spiller 2 det går galt med ?????? =INDEKS({"Mulbjerg 1";" Mulbjerg 2";"Brande 1";" Brande 2 ";"Morsø";" Bov 1";" Bov 2";" Bov 3";" Bov 4";"Taars 1";" Taars 2";" Taars 3";" Taars 4";" Taars 5";" Taars 6";" Viborg 1";" Viborg 2&q...

MS Dynamics GP 10 inplementation
Have any of you guys have experience with implementing a GP environment with the number of clients (organizations) in the hundreds? IHi Cata I used to work for a VAR and I have implemented large environments, but not version 10. Fliehigh On Jan 17, 3:06=A0pm, cata <c...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Have any of you guys have experience with implementing a GP environment wi= th > the number of clients (organizations) in the hundreds? Hi, What is VAR and how many user/organization databases where there? Was it just one SQL Server instance or several? "chad.fliehi...

reuse returned HTREEITEM later?
Hi, After I call the CTreeCtrl::InsertItem() to get a returned HTREEITEM handle, can I keep this handle in some list and use it later? Or I need to find the item to get its HTREEITEM again? Thanks, chi Providing that your HTREEITEM is going the stay the same for the live of the control (i.e. you don't give someone the opportunity to delete it, or whatever) then I guess the answer is yes you can. Depends on what you are doing as to how dangerous this is. Just make SURE you update your list if you call DeleteItem or DeleteAllItems. Martin "Chi" <anonymous@discussions...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 05-10-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 10 May 2010 08:10:04 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 03 May 2010 09:28:54 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 10 May 2010 07:07:11 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 582 Total No. of Characters...: 1433569 Total Volume..............: 1399 Messages Per Day..........: 83.1 Characters Per Day........: 204795.6 Average Daily Volume......: 199 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

probleme during install CRM 3.0
hi, i try to install CRM 3.0 and i have one error message : DBNETLIB] [connectionOpen (connect()) I use W2K3 SP2 standard, SQL server 2005. i'm neewbee on SQL server, i have made a full install. anyone have an idea? Hi, Try to find out if you are able to logon to sqlserver before you install CRM. Also check whether database server is on the default instance. Microsoft CRM Server Setup supports only the default instance of SQLServer! Start SQLServer Management Studio from the Start menu. A connect box appears, you will be able to specfiy the servername. If you expand the dropdow...

Items entered initially to inventory with $0.00 cost PROBLEM
When I setted up my initial inventory, I did not to enter the cost amount. Two months after I started using RMS, I updated the Cost information. The problem is that all the sales transactions done before I updated the cost information, still reflect a 0.00 cost. Therefore, all the reports show erroneus results. Is there a way to correct this? Not really. If you were *really* desperate, you could conceivably do the following: Run a query in SO Admin to get the ItemLookupCode, ID and Cost from Item. Export the results to Excel. Use Excel to build a set of queries for every item tha...

Returns Failure
We sell many "single unit" items that come in a can or bottle. We also sell bulk grocery items which have "unique quantities" like 1.21 pounds, etc. Using Control+F4 at the POS to enter a returned item into a transaction works properly for our "single unit" items, but not for more than one OF the "single unit" items. For example, if three cans of beans were purchased, we have to enter the item code three times (each appears on its own line) for the returns to be allowed. For "unique quantity" items...when we enter the appropriate bulk...

Error code 646 01-07-10
update for microsoft office info path 2007 will not download. Hello Fred, See if the solution in this thяead helps. <http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistawu/thread/12a0ccf1-4557-4b70-be83-c3588adb2511> I hope this post is helpful. Let us know how it works ºut. Good luck -=- "Fred" wrote: > update for microsoft office info path 2007 will not download. "Fred" wrote: > update for microsoft office info path 2007 will not download. "error" <error@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Find Duplicates in 10 tables
Hello! I have about 10 tables with address information for Christmas Cards. I want to see if there are any duplicate addresses in two or more tables. I found a few resources for just comparing two tables but I want to compare all of these tables. I attempted to make a query to contain all the records from all the databases and I was gonna run the duplicate query wizard on that query but I can't seem to get all the data to show up together. Can anyone help? I'm fairly new to Access so you might have to dumb it down for me. ^_^ Thanks for any help anyone can offer. Why would you have ...

GlobalMemoryStatusEx returns very big virtual memory size on x64
Even with the sample code from http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa366589(VS.85).aspx I get very big values. It seems like a bug on x64 platforms (I could be wrong and in fact it might be a cast problem). The values below are in bytes (I don't think my computer has 8191 = 0x1FFF GB total virtual memory) Total Virtual Memory 8796092891136 Avail Virtual Memory 8796008636416 And more, the same code compiled as x32 bit binary and as x64 bit binary returned different values but only for VM size (but if you look close you may see a mask 0x07FFFFFF which can be applied): c:\>TestV...

Excel Comment: Inserting a Carriage Return
Running VB code to add comments to a range of cells. The resulting comments look like this (all on one wrapped line): "Hatters Pond Field Mobile, AL". I'd rather the comment was on two lines: "Hatters Pond Field Mobile, AL" If I was typing the comment manually, I'd add a carriage return to get the comments on two lines. However, I'm running the code below. Any suggestions? Thanks, Mark Private Sub CommandButton2_Click() Dim sh1 As Worksheet Dim sh2 As Worksheet Set sh1 = Worksheets("MB BUYERS") Set sh2 = Worksheets("PROJ") Dim cell As R...

Quest: Getting int(base 10) value from hex formated CString...
Can I convert a Hex Str("0x" included) to int value so I can set it to a int variable. The Hex Str is formated by... HexStr.Format("0x%08x", iDECValue); //iDECValue is temp and goes out of scope... and I want to format another str obj by... AnotherStr.Format("0x%08x", (iNewConvertHexStrToDECValue + iAnotherINTVAL)); So is there a API/C function like atoi but works with Hex number that I can use for this... Any help... I don't know of a pre-existing function but this crude example should work (and it can probably be improved upon): int hatoi(const ...

Issue with MS POS 2.0 and Scanner
I am using Symbol LS2208 Scanner. I am able to create new item and scan my items. However, when I scan the item in Cashier view, item is not found. I tried create new Item from there, I found 2 additional characters added at the end of Item. I proceeded anyway. I still cannot find the item. I believe MS POS is getting 2 additional characters in the cashier view. ...

Problem running MS CRM 3.0 over SSL (https)
I have setup an install of Microsoft CRM 3.0 on a high spec Windows 2003 Small Business Server and it all worked happily. I then generated an SSL certificate and applied it to the site in IIS. Initially when you load CRM (using the web client) it loads the left hand menu and navigation panes and shows the top menus and the user which is logged in however to main content area remains blank. After a time out period the error "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator" appears. The strange thing is you can navigate the menus etc and even edit...

Searching a Row of Data and Returning a Value
I have tried all sorts (less macros which I am seeking to avoid) and searched the web but to no avail!! I am trying to use Excel to search a row of data that is interspersed (i.e. not in a continuous range but instead for example B3, W3, AB3 etc) and may or may not be populated with text values. Having searched the row I want to be able to select the latest text value (i.e. the row represents a timeline of data). See example below: A3 W3 AB3 Jim "" (i.e. blank returned by formula) John Therefore I can se...

10.0 SP 3 Upgrade
I upgraded from 10.0 SP2 to 10.0 SP3 this weekend. When my user's try to post an inventory transaction, whether it be a variance, transfer, or adjustment, they are receiving a Microsoft Dynamics GP Fatal Error that is kicking them completely out of the system. I ran a dexsql.log and the final statement is below. This is when an adjusment is done. SELECT T394.BACHNUMB, T394.BCHSOURC, T394.IVDOCTYP, T394.IVDOCNBR, T394.GLPOSTDT, T394.IVWHRMSG, T394.DOCDATE, T394.RCDOCNUM, T395.IVDOCTYP, T395.IVDOCNBR, T395.LNSEQNBR, T395.TRXLOCTN, T395.UOFM, T395.TRXQTY, T395.UNITCOST, T395.EXTDC...