variable allocation accounts #2

i want to setup and use variable allocation accounts for my company and on
the help menu it says to go to cards>>financial>>variable allocation.... but
i don't have that option in cards>>financial... is it something seperate i
have to buy or a security setting or...????

thanks for you help!
0
JoshC (14)

Josh, it's standard functionality in GP.  Probably a security setting
needs be changed so you can see it on the menu.

Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP
NOVA Solutions LLC
Melbourne, FL

0
fhamelly (399)

Environment variables
Are Windows XP x64 %environment variables% available to Excel and VB equations? The general answer is yes, but you need to understand that there are different views of the filesystem and registry for 32-bit programs as compared to 64-bit programs and the OS. This also affects things like ODBC sources as well. -- Charlie. http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel <johnsuth@nospam.com.au> wrote in message news:c1.2c.3KklPW$0TR@PC1.BIGPOND.COM... > > Are Windows XP x64 %environment variables% available to Excel and VB > equations? > > ...

Create the same activity for a group of account or contacts
It would be great that a manager can create an activity assigned to a sales person an for a group of contacts. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=eb0debf0-5b4...

Crystal Report for Account Statements - accountReceivableHistory,
Rather than using the built-in account statements, I'd like to do it in Crystal so that I can have full control. I'm hoping that someone else has done this work and can perhaps provide a Crystal report. Thanks for reading. Tim ...

Update retirement accounts not working
I just started having a strange problem trying to update my retirement account vs. my quarterly statement. (More investing tasks...Update Retirement Account) I have done this dozens of times over the laste few years with no problems. Now, when I enter in all the summary data from my paper statement and click on Finish, Nothing happens, it gives no error and acts like it did the update, but nothing shows up in my register at all. It actually acts like I clicked on the postpone button, becase if I try and do it again, all the data I entered in is still in the input forms, but again not...

Test #2
Test Hi Woody, If you need to send some test message, please send to microsoft.public.test. Regards, Luke Microsoft Online Support Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security (This posting is provided "AS IS", with no warranties, and confers no rights.) ...

Different user email accounts
We are running MS Outlook 2007. We have two email accounts for me and my partner, one is a primary and one is a secondary account. How do we each log onto our respective accounts independently. At the moment I can get to the primary account, and send an email via the secondary account. However I would like them to be totally separate accounts. make separate profiles - right click on the start menu icon and choose properties or go to control panel, mail to open the dialog that allows you to create a new profile. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 2...

Global variables - again
Hi, When I load my first form in the system, it reads in the following parameters from my INI file. User Name the DOS Path to the Data I store these two value in a global variable and only reference them from that point on. I use the user name to read in a row from the tblUserParm table that has all of the settings for that user. I use the DOS data path to get to different sub-directories under my Access db directory. I will also use it to make automatically re-do my links, but I am not at that point yet. Is this an appropriate use of global variables? Is there...

Truncate Table Table variable
Hi, Sql Server 2005 I am using table variable with in a stored procedure and within a table variable i am using identity field. Sometimes I required to truncate the table variable to rseed the identity, but truncate table variable, dbcc checkident are not working. Any idea... Declare @Columns Table(id Int Identity(1,1), [Name] VarChar(155)); Insert Into @Columns([Name]) Select 'A' Union All Select 'B' Select * From @Columns Truncate Table @Columns Insert Into @Columns([Name]) Select 'X' Union All Select 'Y' Select * From @Columns Ra...

Can Row and Column Inputs in 2 Var. Data Table be on a separate sh #2
I have created a two variable data table that I would like to reference data from a separate worksheet (i.e., the Row and Column Inputs would reference cells on a separate worksheet). How can I accomplish this? When you are in the dialog box asking for reference cells, simply switch to the other worksheet and point to the cells. "RED" wrote: > I have created a two variable data table that I would like to reference data > from a separate worksheet (i.e., the Row and Column Inputs would reference > cells on a separate worksheet). How can I accomplish this? I trie...

Signature Graphics #2
In using Outlook 2003 to create a signature with a logo, I followed Microsoft's video demo....tools, option, mail format; message format is HTML and Word 2003 is checked to edit email messages; clicked Signatures, New to create a new signature with logo/picture, then advanced edit. For me Notepad comes up as the editor not Word as the demo indicates. Therefore cannot create the logo/picture as video demo indicates. How do I stop Notepad from opening up and have Word open instead? Video demo indicated there was an "article" to view/read if another program opened other th...

Decommissioning Exchange Server #2
Hello, I've recently added a second Exchange 2003 server in our organization to take the place of the first one. I've moved over all mailboxes and public folders and it seems to be running good. Now I would like to take the fist (original) Exchange server out and leave the new one as the only one. Is there a document out there that is recommended for me to follow? Any advise is welcome. Thank you, Russ Sure thing, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822931 -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "George" <...

POP account collection from ISP
Dear Team, I have an issue with Exchange that I'm not too sure how to fix. We have a domain that is hosted by BT (our ISP) This domain has 4 POP (hosted by BT) accounts � 3 of which are collected by the Exchange server. The forth is collected directly by a remote worker who collects it directly from the ISP. Whenever the people who are using the Exchange server try to send him mail it gets bounced back saying that the person does not exist I have not created an account on the Exchange server as I thought this would mean the messages would be collected there What do I have to do to r...

Function #2
I am doing a timesheet for our office. I want to have a cell that show the amount of overtime. The best way for me to phrase this is " i cell N28 I have the total amount of hours worked for the week, in cel O28 Iwant the amount of hours of overtime (anything over 40 hours listed without having "-40" being left in the cell if the hours are no over 40". Is there a way I can do this? Is there a function out ther somewhere that I can copy? Thank you for help with this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Cell n28 =total hours cell o28 =if(N28>40,N2...

Outlook 2003
Hi, i'm using outlook 2003 with my pop3 company account, with all my personal forlders, account, calendar ,etc... I'm using an exchange account with another company via OWA, with its shared and personal folders ... Can i use both account in Outlook 2003 ??? i tried but i can only use one "personal folders" shared by two accounts ... i want to take accounts separated in toe root "Personal Folders". hope explain it clearly ! ugh! thanks in advance for ideas and support roy Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php you wou...

Combining 2 lists
How do I combine 2 Excel lists, or databases, with similar fields, into one list? "stevenrhonda" wrote: > How do I combine 2 Excel lists, or databases, > with similar fields, into one list? VLOOKUP would be one way .. Try Debra Dalgleish's nice coverage at her page: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html (there's a sample book for d/l there) Another way would be to use INDEX / MATCH which Debra also covers at her: http://www.contextures.com/xlFunctions03.html (a sample book for d/l is available there as well) -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236...

Counting dates within groups #2
Hi Is it at all possible to calculate or count groups of dates in a lis when they have a gap of 2 days between them? It's kind of hard to explain The attachment has the data I'm trying to work from including description of the result. Cheers Joe Attachment filename: timesheet test.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=56409 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Is there anyone who could help with this or let me know if it's at al possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Most of the re...

Multiple accounts Outlook 2002
I have 2 questions: 1. I got the following info. from a Knowledge Base search: _________________________________________________________ OL2002: How to Select an E-mail Account to Send Messages The information in this article applies to: Microsoft Outlook 2002 This article was previously published under Q296619 SUMMARY This article describes how to select an e-mail account to send messages in Outlook 2002. MORE INFORMATION In Outlook 2002, you can send and receive messages from multiple Internet e-mail accounts. If you have more than one e-mail account configured in Outlook 2002, selec...

Contacts and Accounts 11-21-03
Hi When I create an order and link it to a contact I would expect it to be linked to the account as well. This seems to not be the case. I created an order (using the Adventure-works sample database) for Ingrid Burkhardt. When I looked under the Sales Order tab for Bike Universe the order was not there. However, when I went to the contacts tab, and opened INgrid, and then went to the Order tab it was there. How is this supposed to work? Thanks Gill I believe this is as designed Gill. The cases work the same way, a case is either linked to the account or a contact - but there is...

TEMP environment variable
Hi, Does somebody know what happens when I write in the 'TEMP' environment variable more than one directory, seperated by a ';' (For example 'C:\windows\temp ; d:\temp')? Does the OSs (98, 2000, XP) know to use BOTH directories as a temporary directories? Regards, Ram ...

how to get rid of errors? #2
Thanks for the input, but actually I was more concerned about gettin rid of all error messages when the file loads up. It looks like yo gave me a cool utility, but I am not too concerned about fixing th links. Is there a way to ignore all messages that pop up when i load my exce sheet? regardless of what it is? Thank -- Jon ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jonx's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1317 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26148 Think deleting all the "pha...

Object variable or With block variable not set
I'm trying to put a command button on a form using the command button wizard and I am getting this message "Object variable or With block variable not set". I cannot figure out what's happening. I tried opening different instances of Access and am getting the same problem with some but not all of my .mdb files. Hope someone can help. Thanks, Laura Laura Its hard to think what it would be with no example... did you edit the code generated by the wizard? or is it the wizard producing the error? Can you paste the code here? cheers Jeff "laura" <replyto@gr...

format cells #2
I'm trying to format a cell in a spreadsheet that was sent to my office. When I click on "format cells...", nothing happens. I've never had this problem before. What gives? It sounds like the worksheet may be protected. I'm guessing "Cells" under "Format" is dimmed, meaning it is unavailable. Try: Tools > Protection If the choices include "Unprotect Sheet...", then it was protected, in which case, clicking on "Unprotect Sheet..." will disable the protection and you should be able to format to your heart's content. Regards...

Access Control variable values in one PropertyPg from another Pro
hi all, i am unable to access the property page control values from another property page. // snippet of the code CPropertySheet dlg(_T("Hellow"), this, 0); one a; //First Property Page two b; //second Property Page three c; //third Property Page dlg.AddPage(&a); dlg.AddPage(&b); dlg.AddPage(&c); dlg.SetWizardMode(); dlg.DoModal(); //================================================ if the first property page contains the ComboBox with some values i am trying to acces the values in the second property page as one* m_Main2 = (one *) GetParent(); CString str; fo...

several users accessing their email accounts from one Windows log
In Exchange 5.5 you could log in as one user and then several people could access their own email accounts. We could set up the multiple profiles in Outlook. Outlook would prompt users for an email profile and password and each user could get to his or her profile and mail. We have now migrated to Exchange server 2003 and when users open Outlook and select their profile the system is not accepting their password so they can't access their mail. Any suggestions on how to remedy this? In news:1574FCEB-D200-44E2-BA39-EF9D9ED8094B@microsoft.com, Zart the Artist <ZarttheArtist@discu...

Associated External Account and delegate permissions
Here's my situation: I have two AD Forests. One has Exchange installed (I will call this the resource forest) and the other is populated with AD Accounts (account Forest). I've configured a Forest-wide trust from the resource forest to the account forest. Then I've gone into ADUC within the resource forest and gone into Exchange Advanced tab -> Mailbox rights, and added an account from the account forest to the list and granted Full Mailbox Access and Associated External Account (AEA) to it. After this I'm able to log on fine to a mailbox in the resource forest w...