v10 Int Mgr settings for .ini file to see dyn windows being popula

In v8 and earlier I used to create a im.ini file that would open GP windows
and show the integration running.

How do you do this in v10?

Thanks
Ray Nist
0
RayNist (6)

Ray,

The setting hasn't change.

[IMGPPrv]
ShowDynamics=True

Best regards,

--
MG.-
Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP

"Ray Nist" wrote:

> In v8 and earlier I used to create a im.ini file that would open GP windows
> and show the integration running.
>
> How do you do this in v10?
>
> Thanks
> Ray Nist
0
MarianoGomez (3440)
5/8/2008 6:24:02 PM
Thanks Mario.  We set this and it looked like the windows were opening in the
toolbar but the IM screen is showing.  I was not sure if this could still be
done since the windows in GP now show in the task bar.

--Ray

"Mariano Gomez" wrote:

> Ray,
>
> The setting hasn't change.
>
> [IMGPPrv]
> ShowDynamics=True
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> MG.-
> Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> Maximum Global Business, LLC
> http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
>

> "Ray Nist" wrote:
>
> > In v8 and earlier I used to create a im.ini file that would open GP windows
> > and show the integration running.
> >
> > How do you do this in v10?
> >
> > Thanks
> > Ray Nist
0
RayNist (6)
5/8/2008 6:30:01 PM
Hum,

Have you tried closing the Navigation Pane prior to running the integration?
I've seen this behavior when the Nav Pane is open.

Best regards,
--

"Ray Nist" wrote:

> Thanks Mario.  We set this and it looked like the windows were opening in the
> toolbar but the IM screen is showing.  I was not sure if this could still be
> done since the windows in GP now show in the task bar.
>
> --Ray
>
> "Mariano Gomez" wrote:
>
> > Ray,
> >
> > The setting hasn't change.
> >
> > [IMGPPrv]
> > ShowDynamics=True
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > --
> > MG.-
> > Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP
> > Maximum Global Business, LLC
> > http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com
> >

> > "Ray Nist" wrote:
> >
> > > In v8 and earlier I used to create a im.ini file that would open GP windows
> > > and show the integration running.
> > >
> > > How do you do this in v10?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Ray Nist
0
MarianoGomez (3440)

unknown cab file required
I just installed Project 2003 and immediately ran the update routine. Office Update tells me that it has SP1 for Project and some new junk mail filters for Outlook 2003. I tell it to download both patches. Download proceeds with no problem. Installation tells me that it cannot find a file called SKU111.CAB. I search all local hard disks - no file. I search the Project disk - no file. I search the Office 2003 disk - no file. I even searched the Publisher 2003 disk (which is not installed). I can account for an SKU13B and an SKU119, but no SKU111. I search all of Microsoft.com - nothing e...

Sets of numbers
hi Need your help, one again. Have a set of numbers, that meets one specific condition (acosh or other formula). Need to compare with other sets, and if equal, need to extract the set which is on the following row. Can anyone help, is there any formula(s) Tks in adv Antonio Hi could you post some example data 8plain text - no attachments please) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Antonio" <Antonio@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3F5B91A9-D0C1-44F4-B7C9-A9FB71A4236B@microsoft.com... > hi > > Need your help, one again. > > Hav...

Unable to set up my email account
I am trying to set up my Windows live mail on my computer but when I go to type in my email address (@hotmail.com) it keeps telling me that it no longer accepts this. I click to the link to resolve the issues and it lets me to download windows live mail. Which what I already have. I am so very confused. Can anyone help? Thanks Windows Mail doesn't support HTTP mail, which for a long time was the=20 only allowed access method for free Hotmail accounts. In February 2009, long after Windows Mail was finalized, Microsoft=20 enabled POP access for free Hotmail/Live/MSN accounts. ...

pst files #9
I cannot figure why I cannot copy and paste my outlook.pst file. XP tells me something is using the file. I cannot figure what may possibly be loading and preventing me from copying the file so as to paste it to my notebook. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks Jerry Have you checked running processes for outlook.exe? "JER" <jer@home> wrote in message news:O3P764fkEHA.3712@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I cannot figure why I cannot copy and paste my outlook.pst file. XP tells me > something is using the file. I cannot figure what may possibly be loading >...

Email security settings
This cannot be done on my Outlook 2000 SP3, the Attachment Security click is not there!? "Change the Attachment Security Zone Settings To change your attachment security zone setting, follow these steps: On the Tools menu, click Options. Click the Security tab. Click Attachment Security. High security (recommended for all users) will warn you of potential security issues with attachments. None (not recommended) offers no protection from potential security problems. Use this setting only if you are sure all messages you receive are safe." I cannot view email attachments with...

How do I delete recently used files on the file menu in Publisher.
You can set the number of recently used files in Word. Is this possible in Publisher 2000? Can I set it so it doesn't save them to the file menu? Kater Here wrote: > You can set the number of recently used files in Word. Is > this possible in Publisher 2000? Can I set it so it > doesn't save them to the file menu? ================================= After you read the following article you may decide the MRUs are not so bad after all. (313454) HOW TO: Clear the Most Recently Used List ( MRU) in Office Programs http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=313454 -- John Inzer retur...

Set Value Macro
I have Two Tables one table has a combo box with an tblEmployeeSalary. the other table I have is called tblSalaryHours. In tblEmployeeSalaries I have a combo box called Salary which represents the Annual salary of the employee. I want to use the Set Value Macro to paste that salary value in to my other in a text box in a form called currentsalary. Any suggestions please keep it simple and be specific as you can kind of dumb with this stuff!! If you have a "table [with] a combo box", you must be using the lookup datatype. This causes considerable confusion, since any ti...

storage memory vs program memory: how to pre-set?
Dear all, I need to assign more KBs to Program Memory. I know that from user interface I can do that by going to: Settings--> Control Panel--> System-->Memory, and moving the slider to the left. My question is how to pre-set the new slider position so that at boot is already at the wanted value? I have tried to play with Registry Editor and making comparisons between the registry values before and after, but none of the HKEYs looks to be impacted. Where can I pre-set this value? Thanks! Max, You can set the FSRAMPERCENT environment variable in config.bib. ...

Outlook Scheduling tries to reinstall Project
We use Win XP Pro SP3 with Office 2003 (meaning also Outlook 2003 and Project 2003). I have a user that setup a meeting in Outlook just fine. However, when he tries to edit the info on the Scheduling tab - as soon as he clicks on the tab, a dialog box comes up saying it's installing Project 2003 and asking for a path to find the missing file PJ561407.cab, Well, I did a full search of out Project 2003 installation files/folders and that file doesn't exist! Help please! Thanks. Rebecca ...

File Attachments
Recipients don't get my file attachments - pdf or word I am sending a file from Outlook to Outlook Express asnd the file doesn't get there. The Outlook Express gets files all the time. When I check my sent messages in Outlook, it shows that an attachment was sent. Your help is apprecited >-----Original Message----- >Recipients don't get my file attachments - pdf or word > >I am sending a file from Outlook to Outlook Express asnd >the file doesn't get there. The Outlook Express gets >files all the time. > >When I check my sent messages in ...

set default row height and col width settings?
Can you set the default row height and column width for new worksheets? gls858 Hi Gls858, > Can you set the default row height and column width for > new worksheets? > Format a workbook the way you want it and save it as Book.XLT, file type Template, in your XLSTART directory (below the directory from which Excel is loaded). Any new workbook created, will be based on this workbook Copy a worksheet from this workbook and save it as Sheet.XLT ,as above. Any new sheet you insert will be based on that sheet. Regards, Jan Karel Pieterse Excel MVP www.jkp-ads.com Jan Karel Pi...

How can I convert char to int (Int32) in multidimensional array?
I am new to VC.nt. I need help. I would like the array to print character as '.'s (dots) instead of 0s as in (see below in front of //------>>>>>. I tried to use casting like this: multArray2[m,n] = int ('.'); If these are confusing. My question is how to use multidimentional array to print characters instead of int //Declare loop counters int m,n,o; //Create multidimensional array of int32s Int32 multArray2[,] = new Int32[6,7]; //Fill the array with value for (m=0; m<multArray2->GetLength(0); m++) for (n=0; n<multArray2->GetLen...

distribute autoarchive setting via Group Policy?
I would like to set default autoarchive settings for Outlook and have them distributed to every user on my network. I have the Office Resource Kit installed in Group Policy. I know there are settings in Group Policy for the default autoarchive settings and I have set them. But if a user has their own custom archive setting for each folder then they are not using the default autoarchive settings. Is there a way to force all users to use the default settings for all of their folders? Yes, up to a point. Take a look at the Retention Settings policy in the = group policy editor.=20 --=20 Sue...

Unable to open transfered e-mail into conventional files
I have always transfered e-mail into other files associated with different projects and have used them for future reference. Recently I have not been able to open those e-mail files located in those external (outside Outlook) files and thus cannot retrieve those e- mails. The e-mail file are still there as a footnote appears discribing the file date and size but it will not open. I believe I must have changes some setting but am at a lose as to what needs to be corrected. Any suggestions? What kind of files are they? If PST files, they need to be writable before Outlook will open them, so ...

Windows update sucks and adds crap that noone ever wanted
I should tell my computer when to update and shut off not MS You should take the time to teach yourself just how to to that! "Dumb is, Dumb does" >WT< "Updates are pooop" <Updates are pooop@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:94B1C855-F563-47C5-9ACC-BBC937A5CEF8@microsoft.com... >I should tell my computer when to update and shut off not MS Then why haven't you done so?... Automatic Updates in Win7 http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Change-how-Windows-installs-or-notifies-you-about-updates Automatic Updates i...

Publisher crashes when opening a file
Hi,Publisher 2003 which is installed on my PC just started crashing without me changing my PC. No matter what file I try to open the program crashes. The files can be opened on another PC just fine. I am a graphic artisit and have Quark, Photoshop, Correll installed on my PC. Adobe writer is also on there. This is what I have done: -Tried opeing the file on the same computer but a under a different profile -Complete un-install and reinstall -Repair and fix errors from the help menu within Publisher -Installed the latest SP(2) and all the updates I have done all this and it still doesn't...

data file didn't close correctly on exit
Now that outlook opens again - every time I reopen outlook, provided there were any changes the last time in outlook, I get the error message that says a data file did not close properly... - then a second window opens saying the data check is complete. Anyone know why and what to change so that stops happening? I already discontinue the option for deleting files from the deleted folder on exit. Generally it means that Outlook isnt closing properly, usually caused by a third party addin, eg integrated anti virus app. Next time you close Outlook, after a couple of mins, start T...

Excel file opens for some but not others?
:confused: Good morning all. Newbie here. WinXP Pro Office 2k Pro I have an interesting problem. It seems there is a problem with my excel app. I can open pretty much any excel file with no problems. Either via shortcut, link or browsing. However, there is a workbook which I am unable to open at all. Others can open it fine but not me. It's a 2 meg multiple sheet workbook used for scheduling flights for this years airport terminal flight scheds. When I click on it, it looks like it's going to open, flashes and disappears. No error messages, no Doc Watsons, and nothing in Event ...

Set up second email address
I am with Freeola as my provider. I want a separate email address for my wife. I went to Freeola and got a new email address and it's info.Then went to OE>attachments>mail and added a new account. I thought that would give me two emails to use. I went thru the whole thing on identities and it all looked ok and I could switch identities but I could never find why I could not get an internet connection. I have read the Help file on identities and setting up an email address and called Freeola no luck. Freeola said to set it up as a rule. That is not how we want it set up. ...

printer driver install on Windows 7 x64
I have a printer driver that installs just fine on all OS's except Windows 7 x64 (Windows 7 x86 works). As a convenience to the printer manufacturer, I package the driver files in a self-extracting EXE. As part of the extraction process the last thing is to run the following command line: rundll32 printui.dll,PrintUIEntry /ii /f driver.inf When run on Windows 7 x64 the following message box appears: Windows can't open Add Printer. Operation could not be completed (error 0x0000007E) Funny thing is, if I enter this command line from a command window in the folder whe...

Capture Window Closure and prevent it.
Hi, I am capturing Close with the WM_PARENTNOTIFY Message b/c WM_CLOSE is not working. Is there anyway I can prevent the window from Closing in my OnParentNotify handler? Thanks, Marcus de Leon What type of application? Dialog or SDI/MDI. which window are trying to do this in, a view, the frame, a dialog box? AliR "madfisher" <madfisher@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1169146880.485741.195030@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am capturing Close with the WM_PARENTNOTIFY Message b/c WM_CLOSE is > not working. Is there anyway I can prevent the wind...

Upgrade from v8 directly to v10
We are currently planning to upgrade from v8 directly to v10. Has anyone does this and did you experience any major issues, or would you reccommend upgrading to v9 then eventually go to v10. Thank you, jedwards Unless there is something in GP 10.0 that you absolutely MUST have, my recommendation is to go to GP 9.0 for now and wait until at least SP 1 of GP 10.0. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "Jedwards" <Jedwards@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D488EA51-2D9D-4466-9124-1938FEB49618@microsoft.com... > We are currently plan...

how can i change the default settings in excel 2003?
i would like to alter the fixed column width that happens every time i update a pivot table to autofit - does anyone know how to? i would also like to remove autoscale when i produce charts and alter the background graph colour from grey to white any ideas? ...

Auto message generation with attached file
We are wanting to automatically bring up an outlook message that contains an attached file from our application. The idea behind it is that our users can simply click a button on our application and the output file we generate will be automatically addressed and ready to be sent through their configured outlook. The bad news about all this is out app is written in Java. Do any of you guys have any ideas about how we can do this? I couldn't find any simple command line options for attaching a file, so a programming approach seems to be the only option. I have seen a few Java-COM bridge...