Utility to move transactions from one period to another

My client would like to move transactions from one period to another. In PM,
POP and GL. Thanks, Andy Willams

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=10aec5d2-3888-4b57-b4de-d00f3e3bad3d&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
-2

Post Transaction Hook
Dear All, We are facing a problem while building some customization for RMS POS 1.3, according to the customization guide found at the partner source, the HOOK PostTransaction (Number 0) will be activate when the cashier selects Print X Report, Print Z Report, Print ZZ Report, or Perform Blind Closeout from the Open/Close dialog box (F5 key). Also If the Process function of the add-in returns TRUE the transaction is posted to the database; otherwise, an error occurs. Based on this logic we are trying to stop the batch closing process if a certain condition is not satisfied, so based on ...

Backup Utility
How do you recover the backup function in outlook if it disappears from the "File" tab. Thanks Reinstall might help http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results.aspx?productID=50663FD1-DBAD-4705-B915-E4CF683E70FE&freetext=backup&DisplayLang=en David "Zanji" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:205501c3e101$90ea31b0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How do you recover the backup function in outlook if it > disappears from the "File" tab. > > Thanks I have tried Reinstall a couple times without success, also gone as far as ...

adding a border in Excel when row is the last one?
how to do it? Hi Rick you can do this using conditional formatting - choose your data rows starting from row 1 and going down as far as you think you might have data in the future choose format / conditional formatting choose formula is in the white box type =AND(OFFSET($A1,1,0)="",OFFSET($A1,0,0)<>"") click on the format button, click on the borders tab and set a bottom border click OK twice Cheers JulieD "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB79B6D7-8241-47D9-A00E-9E5183851BFE@microsoft.com... > how to do it? ...

Description Field Displaying All (Not One At A Time)
How can I display the description field for all queries and tables at one time. We (our company) utilizes the description field as a source for instructions, tables use the field to list where source data is obtained, queries use the field as a instruction field for which queries to run and which order, ie Step 1 - Appends data from... Step 2 - Summarizes and groups.. . etc. We used to sort by description so that steps would be in numerical order. Its not as important for us to be able to sort on the description field as it is for them "ALL" to display at once. If this is ...

Cannot move file after downloading from Outlook
Hi all: I have a problem which I think comes from outlook and the wa it handles downloaded files. This is the situation: I get a word attachment and I save it on my hard drive. While outlook is open it will not let me move the downloaded file to another directory. Even if I close outlook the file is still locked (Is Outlook notorious for not picking up after itself after closing?). I have to restart the computer in order to get the file released. This happens on and off, but it always happens with downloaded attached files from outllok. I heard soemone saying that it may have something to do w...

Moving fields on extender windows
Hi! Can someone tell me how I can move the fields on the extender windows? -- Marisol Mortera Because of the way Extender stores data, you cannot move fields like you would using Modifier. You need to go to the Extender windows design and set up another field with the information. Then you will need to move data behind the scenes from the existing field to the new field. Alternatively, you could export the data; delete the data in the window; and import it. "Marisol" wrote: > Hi! > > Can someone tell me how I can move the fields on the extender windows? > -- &...

Move mail
I had to reinstall windows and my outlook won't start i am going to have to reinstall it. Is there anyway to save certain files in microsoft office that I can move over so as not to loose my saved mail and my address book? Hi Bob, Which version of Outlook are you using? If you are using Outlook you can save all of your emails, contacts, etc. to a PST to do the move. However if you are using Outlook Express you will want to look at the following article: 257499 OLEXP: How to Move Mail Folders Between Two Computers that Are Running http://support.microsoft.com/?id=257499 HTH Regards...

Auto Assign Category for downloaded transactions (turn off)
Question: Is there a way to turn off the auto assignment of categories for downloaded transactions in Money 2006? We shop at Walmart, Costco, etc. where we purchase many different goods. We split most of these transactions into multiple categories. Money remembers the last split we have made and automatically assigns that split/category to the next dowloaded transaction from that store. I would rather assign cateogories myself and remove the "smart" feature of money. I would appreciate any input or suggestions. Doug ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!! "Doug Moller" w...

Moving a file from A to B fails with incorrect syntax error
Hi, I am moving a file from c:\location a\subdir\subsubdir\file.wav to c:\location b\subdir\subsubdir\file.wav but the error message i get is "failed with error 123: The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect." I am running on a vista home premium machine, using visual studio 6 if that helps. Any ideas? TIA Tony Tony wrote: > Hi, > > I am moving a file from c:\location a\subdir\subsubdir\file.wav to > c:\location b\subdir\subsubdir\file.wav > > but the error message i get is > > "failed with error 123: The filename,...

Moving data to blank column??????
Hi I have a worksheet with various columns of data. Some of the information takes up 5 columns and some only takes up 4 columns. What I would like to do is run a macro to move data from the cells in column 4 into column 5 where column 5 is blank. Could I have some help on this please. Many thanks Malcolm Davidson Sub Malcolms_blank_cells() Range ("e2").select do until activecell.offset(0,-1).value = "" If activecell.value="" then activecell.value=activecell.offset(0,-1).value end if selection.offset(1,0).se...

Divide One Amount for Duplicates
I have an average of 3,000 rows with duplicated invoices. My excel sheets reflects in each row the sold out inventory items for each invoice. Column A reflects the invoice number; column B the inventory items; Column C the quantities sold for each inventroy item and Column D the total shipping amount for the invoice. The total shipment amount is always reflected in each sold out inventory item. What is the formula to distribute the total shipment for an invoice to all the inventory item quantities for a particular invoice? I badly need HELP!!!!! Don't know if I understand exac...

Move 100gb Information Store
Hi , May I know how long it would take to move 100gb of Information store to another logical drive in Exchange 2003 Enterprise? I'll be using ESM to move the database. I'm going to add a Disk storage and connect it to the current Exchange 2003 Ent server for disk expansion. Thanks in advance. Hi, It depends on the speed of your disks... Are you just using single disks? scsi? sata? sas? ide?... Are you using RAID? 1? 5? 10? 0+1? You cannot give an et of the move as Exchange will move the database basically as fast as your disk IO can carry it. Oliver "TerenceTan"...

copy utility
Hi The copy/paste function in windows explorer is not good enough. If it cannot read one file during the copy process, explorer just give error message and skip all remaining files. Then I have no idea how may files have been copied unless to compare. It is painful when I copy huge amount of files. Is there any utility can solve this problem? "wu" <fqwu2003@126.com.discuss> wrote in message news:#cKaZQy4KHA.1888@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hi > > The copy/paste function in windows explorer is not good enough. If it > cannot read one file d...

One to Many Relationship between a Company and its' Contacts/Emplo
This one's for a Microsoft Engineer / Product rep to answer. If anyone else has any input, please jump in... Q: Why wasn't MSCRM designed with a Company layer? This is to say, why isn't there a singular relationship between a Company and all of its employees (contacts). I have a collection of small businesses and we've used every contact manager from ACT to Goldmine over the years and I have come across this same problem with most early versions of all of these. At this stage of evolution of "true" CRM though, it seems to somewhat of an unforgivable design fla...

How to merge records into one record by customer's name?
How can I merge repeating records of a customer who has different oders of products? Ist col, Company name, 2nd col cust name, 3rd-10th col Product items Thks, I had tried the help on consolidate, could not fiigure it out. Thks! One way to try .. Assume you have in Sheet1, in A1:E5, the table: Comp Cust Prd#1 Prd#2 Prd#3 ABC XXX 40 50 90 DEF YYY 30 50 20 ABC XXX 50 70 70 DEF YYY 50 30 20 In Sheet2, you have the "master" table below in A1:E2 Comp Cust Prd#1 Prd#2 Prd#3 ABC XXX DEF YYY Put in C2: =SUMPRODUCT((Sheet1!$A$2:$A$5=$A2)*(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$5=$B2),Sheet1!C$2:C$5) Copy C...

How to connect another DC after primary DC down?
I have three server, first DC for file sharing second DC for print server and last server (not DC) for Exchange server 2003. How can exchange run after first DC down? On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 06:25:02 -0700, "Mesak" <Mesak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have three server, first DC for file sharing second DC for print server and >last server (not DC) for Exchange server 2003. How can exchange run after >first DC down? Sounds like you didn't make the 2nd server a GC. Would that be right? You can make a DC a GC by ticking the box iN ADS&S, NTDS Settings, an...

Second Question- Another Newbie
> >I am new to using excel in a power user manner. I am trying to average > > percentage from two cells (=B53/B54%) worksheet 1 (Day One through Day > > 22) to a master sheet. I need the master sheet to have 22 working days > > and the % for each day. Is there a way (Auto Fill?) to automactically > > fill the 22 Days on the Master sheet besides entering each manuauly? > > Thanks in advance.- > Thanks for your help Bob. I did do that and it calculates for Day 1 on the Master. I need to do this for 22 days from 22 different sheets to load into the Mas...

OL2003 - Rules
I have three POP3 accounts setup in Outlook 2003 each from different providers. So, I created two rules to move the email based on specified account to other folders to separate the email based on account. So, my default account goes into the Inbox and the other accounts go into their own specific folders. When I setup the rules I choose "through the specified account" in the "condition" section then specify the account. Then choose "move it to the specified folder" in the "what to do with the message" section then specify the folder to move it to. ...

5.5 to 2003 Move mailbox problem.
I am migrating from exchange 5.5 to 2003 and have just installed my first 2003 server into my 5.5 site, all went ok without any problems. When I move a mailbox from my 5.5 server, it transferes ok but I can not access the account after it has moved. I get event ID 1022 in my 2003 server event viewer. When I move the account back to my 5.5 server it works ok again. Thanks in advance Lee. Have you seen this: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326018/en-us Nue "Lee" <Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBDC6BE9-8641-4C01-8C4A-8AB259B17BED@microsoft.com......

how do i move multiple pages
I think you managed to do it: there's nothing here. "How" <How@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAF18F5B-5184-4525-86AB-F9A9308D2A86@microsoft.com... > Well you could pick up the book and walk or-- You could just try and describe your real problem. John G. ...

Can two or more functions run in one cell? I need to count text survey data..
I have thirteen different surveys with multiple questions. Three of the Q's are the same for each survey. I need to bring the answers from the 3Q's together in one table and then provide one overall graph. PLAN: I created 15 worksheets, one for the graph, one for the overall data summary, and 13 extras (one for each set of exported/imported survey data.) The survey application allows me to extract the results in text form, yet I need numbers for the totals & graphs. On the summary sheet for SUP Table in a cell by row Q1 and column A1 (answer 1) I'd like to count the numbe...

Run as a transaction?
Hi Periodically I upload a table "tblLanguageValues" from my laptop to our hosted SQL 2005 server in Florida. It has 65,000 rows so takes about 30 minutes. During that time our website goes down because each page uses that table to fetch text items. Once the upload is complete all is well with it. I create a script locally using the "Database Publishing Wizard" to script that one table only and save it to a file "1.SQL". Then I open the remote database via SQL Server Management Studio Express and run the script. Can I do the whole thing as a ...

Moving and resizing the file window
I have Excel 2007 and am having trouble trying to move or resize the file window for my open worksheet. I can't maximize or minimize or move the window within the excel program. Any help would be greatly appreciated ...

Area Chart need to move y axes data on the other side

how can I make one DocTemplate as a default open?
Below have two group DocTemplate, as normal, we Open New File, System automatically pop up a dialog with listbox for us to select one of them as open format. How can I set something to make m_p1Template as default open. I don't hope pop up this choice dialog. m_p1Template = new CMultiDocTemplate( IDR_LATYPE, RUNTIME_CLASS(C1Doc), RUNTIME_CLASS(C1Wnd), // standard MDI child frame RUNTIME_CLASS(C1View)); AddDocTemplate(m_p1Template); m_p2Template = new CMultiDocTemplate( IDR_MAINFRAME, RUNTIME_CLASS(C2Doc), RUNTIME_CLASS(C2Wnd), // standard MDI chi...