User tried posting checks to closed period.

I have a user who tried to post payables checks to a closed period. They
didn't tell me about it until after they had clicked through the error. The
batch is showing a status of remittance processing. It doesn't show up under
post checks or print checks but it does show up under edit checks. Nothing
shows up under batch recovery. Is there a way to force the transactions on
through? They have already mailed the checks so we don't have the option of
voiding them somehow and redoing them.

            Robert Fann

0
rfann (135)

Sorry. I luckily found the batch under process remittance and was able to
post it on through from there.
"Robert Fann" <rfann@omnipackaging.com> wrote in message
>I have a user who tried to post payables checks to a closed period. They
>didn't tell me about it until after they had clicked through the error. The
>batch is showing a status of remittance processing. It doesn't show up
>under post checks or print checks but it does show up under edit checks.
>Nothing shows up under batch recovery. Is there a way to force the
>transactions on through? They have already mailed the checks so we don't
>have the option of voiding them somehow and redoing them.
>
>            Robert Fann

0
rfann (135)

New to User Forms

Users Shared Folders

Check button
Hi, I am running a long process and would the user to be able to stop/cancel the process. I can put a button on the sheet or one a userform but what code do I need to insert in my process to detect if the button gets clicked? Thanks Fred On Apr 15, 9:45=A0am, "Fred" <repl...@newsgroup.please> wrote: > Hi, > > I am running a long process and would the user to be able to stop/cancel = the > process. > I can put a button on the sheet or one a userform but what code do I need= to > insert in my process to detect if the button gets click...

Users not showing up All Users

user breakpoint

Need User Name and Password

Random Users Calendars not viewable

Manager grayed out on user setup

Lotus user to Outlook user Attachments missing
Hi everyone, I have a strange problem that hopefully someone can help with or maybe point me in the right direction. Infrastructure info: All our clients are running Office 2007 SP2 and we have Exchange 2007 SP1 as our backend. We have a client that has Lotus Notes and sends us many emails per day and almost always they have attachments but usually PDF's, JPG's and DOC's. We have just discovered that they occasionally send us scanned docs in MDI format. The problem is that it appears as though when the client running Lotus attached an MDI file and sends the ema...

users sending messages to themselves
Hello all, I'm running a Exchange 2000 server w SP3 on W2K box w SP4. I have some users who have this old habit of sending a copy of out going message to themselves when they compose a new message by cc or bcc or even To field. I ask them not to do but they are still doing it. Is there a way (may be a script or rule or anything in Exchange or third party software) to stop this. I was told by someone that there is nothing of that nature but I'm still not convinced. There's gotta be a way. Thanks Raj Bambrah Why not let them do whatever they damn well please? Raj Bambrah wro...

IMF and remote users.
I need a bit of hand holding on this. We are about to start hosting our own email. There are branch offices that will pick up their email with POP3 from our server running SBS 2003. I want to filter for spam, but also want all the users to have the ability to review emails caught by the filter. If I use the IMF filter, am I correct in assuming that the remote office users will never see those emails in that they will have been moved out of their inbox to the spam folder? Is there a built-in method of tagging, not moving emails identified as spam on a RBL? Thank you. - Are you going to use ...

Preventing a user from seing other users opportunities
Hi, I have a case in which 2 CRM users (A) & (B) shouldn't see each other's opportunities and this is indeed the case. However, when a user (A) creates an opportunity for which the account is owned by user (B), user (B) is then able to see this user (A) opportunity. I understand that this might be logical business wise, however, is there any way to prevent user (B) from seing these opportunities of user (A) even though he is the owner of the opportunity account ?? Thanks in advance I don't believe this is possible but I could be wrong. Darren Liu, Microsoft CRM MVP...

Limit user access on customer/vendor?
is it possible to control user access on certain customer/vendors? something like account level security, but on customer/vendor. Hi HFLo, No you cannot have Customer/Vendor Control Access as account security, since no module in GP has this feature, this is one of the drawbacks of GP no ROW LEVEL SECURITY at all, we are using the third party product for this security setup, it also works for Inventory and items just like account security. In short GP dosent have this feature. AXAPTA has this feature to restrict access to customers, vendors, inventory items at site level etc....... w...

Lottery check
We buy 35 tickets twice a week and always the same numbers. Can I make a spreadsheet that will check our tickets against the winning numbers? "Ron" wrote: > We buy 35 tickets twice a week and always the same numbers. Can I make a > spreadsheet that will check our tickets against the winning numbers? One way to set it up .. Assuming the winning numbers will be entered in A1:F1 in Sheet1, for example: 1, 15, 25, 38, 48, 49 (The numbers within A1:F1 need not be sorted, can be in any order) And the picked #s are listed in Sheet2, in cols B to G, row1 down 4 15 20 28 35...

Office Small Business 2007 installation problems trying to replace Professional 2007 Trial version
My trial version of Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is about to come to an end and I'm hoping to replace it with a purchased copy of Microsoft Office Small Business 2007. The installation seems to progress error free yet when I launch Outlook I'm being prompted to renew Office Professional online. I'd like to avoid having to de-install Office Professional, can this be done? -- Gooner99 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Gooner99's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/214762.htm View this thread: http://forums.tech...

Sending a copy of each email that a user sends
We have a security issue from HR requiring them to review all email sent from a user Is there a way to cc: an HR account with all email sent without the user being aware of the cc:? Have a look at this software www.exclaimer2000.com On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:41:08 -0800, Rod <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have a security issue from HR requiring them to review all email sent from a user. >Is there a way to cc: an HR account with all email sent without the user being aware of the cc:? This is very easy with Exchange 5.5. What version do you have? Rafael "...

security- users
hi all can anyone tell me this.. i want when someone opens the data base to asked for a user name and password. if the user name is for example "admin" (thats me) to have full access, can create,delete tables,create report etc. if the user name is "user1" to be able only for read, write ,add record ?? i prefered to do this by using the User and Group Permissions but any other suggestions are welcome.. thanks On Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:54:01 -0800, Osyris <Osyris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Workgroup Security is an advanced topic. Do not attempt to use it un...

User in more than one user class?
Is it possible to add a user to more than one user class? We have a user who will temporarily need the accesses of another user class while retaining her current accesses. The only method I saw for adding the accesses is to do them individually for the user. Is there a better way to do this? Perhaps adding the user to the second user class temporarily or create a new user class with the accesses of the two classes in question? Thank you. For versions 9.0 and prior a user can only be in 1 security class at a time. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "d...

Custom User Forms
Hello All: I know.... "the only 'stupid' question, is the one that's not asked..... Hopefully, I won't look like "too" much of a novice. Here goes, I have a elderly user, who is not overly comfortable with using Excel, and is used to the "dumb terminal" approach of data entry. Not that I don't want her to learn, she is just extremely hesitant. Anyway, I would like to create a custom form for her to enter information into, which then populates a "hidden" worksheet. Would need to have a couple of Validation fields, i.e. o...

User Limit
Hi! Is there a way in GP 9 to keep some User Licenses always free and fix them for specific GP users so that they can always login without any problem? For example if i have 50 GP User Licenses i need to fix 10 of them only for 10 very important users and if one of these 10 users is not logged in then one GP license should be free until he logs in and nobody should be able to take this license? Thanks! Unfortunately this feature does not exist out of the box, but it might be customizable. Regards -- Mohammad R. Daoud MVP, MCP, MCBMSP, MCTS, MCBMSS Mob: +962 - 79 -99...