Upgrade to Great Plains Dynamics 9.0 error, Column PRODID not foun

Hello,

I am attempting a test upgrade from Great Plains 7.5 to Dynamics 9.0 and I
get an error during the system tables upgrade portion, right at the 'Load
Additional Required Data' step. The error message is:

The following SQL statement produced an error:
delete from DU000010 where PRODID=258

followed by:

ERROR [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name
'PRODID'.

I checked the DU000010 table and the column does NOT exist. I also tried
upgrading from 7.5 to 8.0, which worked, but when I then try to upgrade that
8.0 to 9.0, I still get the same error message.

I'm running against SQL Server 2000 SP4 (8.00.2039) with a case sensitive
coallition (Latin1_General_BIN).

Anyone have any ideas to help? Thanks!

- Dave Patrick

0
Patrick2861 (490)

Hello David,

During the upgrade to version 9.0 the DYNAMICS database the DU000010 and
DB_Upgrade tables have their table structure altered. This is the first
time in many versions that this has occurred.

It would appear that your upgrade to 9.0 is not being successfully on
the DYNAMICS database. If you captured the DEXSQL.LOG when running the
upgrade, this may contain some useful details to determine why the
DU000010 table did not get correctly upgraded.

Also, did you check that the DB_Upgrade table did not contains null in
any fields in any records per the most recent GPS Upgrade notes
available from Customersource/Partnersource ?

Regards
Robert

David E. Patrick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am attempting a test upgrade from Great Plains 7.5 to Dynamics 9.0 and I
> get an error during the system tables upgrade portion, right at the 'Load
> Additional Required Data' step. The error message is:
>
> The following SQL statement produced an error:
> delete from DU000010 where PRODID=258
>
> followed by:
>
> ERROR [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name
> 'PRODID'.
>
> I checked the DU000010 table and the column does NOT exist. I also tried
> upgrading from 7.5 to 8.0, which worked, but when I then try to upgrade that
> 8.0 to 9.0, I still get the same error message.
>
> I'm running against SQL Server 2000 SP4 (8.00.2039) with a case sensitive
> coallition (Latin1_General_BIN).
>
> Anyone have any ideas to help? Thanks!
>
> - Dave Patrick

0
rcavill1 (40)

Help Desk Module for CRM 4.0
Is there a help desk module for IT service management that the end users and the IT department with CRM 4.0 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=624233e3-6ef9-44...

Vista x86 Upgrade to Win7 x64

Stacked and Single Column on the same axis
Can I get a stacked column and a Single Column on the same axis within one chart. When I select Stacked for the series it appears to stack all the data on the same column. I am using the secondary axis to plot some line data. See http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm also look at Jon Peltier's site http://peltiertech.com/Utility/ClusterStackUtility.html best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "DJL" <DJL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF21813A-52F4-40AA-A0A8-C5A90230CBA9@microsof...

win CE 6.0 build error
Im running MIPSII CPU on Win CE 6.0 everything was well on building BSP until I updated R3 and several QFE for Win CE 6.0 from Jan --> Aug 2009. sysgen ERROR is the one I get - it fails within a minute of SYSGEN or clean SYSGEN the folliwing is what I get from build.log at \WINCE600\ -------------------- icrosoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 8.00.50727.42 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. -nodefaultlib -include:DllMain -entry:_DllMainCRTStartup -pdb:C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\build_test\build_test\Wince600\simuMIPSII_MIPSII\cesysgen\oak\target\MIPSI...

Run Time Error 3027
Running Access 2007 with an Pervasive SQL database and everytime I try to add a record I get this error and tell me the record is read-only. I use the same procedure in other updates and works fine. Needing Help. Hi, if you are talking about liked table - then make sure that table has primary key -- Best regards, ___________ Alex Dybenko (MVP) http://accessblog.net http://www.PointLtd.com "AskingQuestion" <AskingQuestion@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6A895BE-AD5E-4BB8-96BA-D5AA439BC84E@microsoft.com... > Running Access 2007 wit...

Money 3.0 XP and Networking Query
Hi, I have a client who is using money 3 for personal purposes for keeping track of shares and dividends and such. I realise Money 3 is very old (looks like it was for windows 3.1!) but he does not wish to upgrade to a newer version of money which is more complicated and has many features which he will never use. My questions are: 1] Will money 3 work reliably in XP? 2] Has anyone tried using money 3 over a network? i.e. sharing the file and using it on different computers (it would not have to be at the same time).? Otherwise, can you suggest a program that can deal with buying/se...

0 values in pivot tables
Hello everyone, I have a pivot table and I have a field that calculates the average of scores for certain people according to the number of records that they correctly created in a database. The score is determined by the number of records created correctly divided by the total number of records. In some cases, some people have not created any records. It is grouped like this on the list : Sales Manager Sales Rep Score John Jim 50% John Andy 60% John James 70% John Peter ...

Deleted User Accounts Giving Error Event 9548
Previously deleted user accounts now show up with. ----------------------------------- Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9548 Date: 7/8/2005 Time: 11:38:03 PM User: N/A Computer: VIKING Description: Disabled user /O=DOMAIN/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=USER does not have a master account SID. Please use Active Directory MMC to set an active account as this user's master account. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. ----------------------------------- I looked at the KB it recommend...

Upgrading the CPU?

Bar Chart #9
I have a spreadsheet like below and I want to make separate (but the same format) bar charts for each week The top-left cell starts at cell A1 (The numbers below are hours) This is a spreadsheet to log the amount of hours lost in the department and the reason why productivity was delayed for that time. Date Server Printer Temperature Network Data Control 4/28/08 4 4/29/08 5 4/30/08 5/1/08 1 5/2/08 3 Totals 4 8 1 5/4/...

Selecting cells in the same row in various columns for ClearingContents
(This is a portion of my macro which loops through multiple sheets, each with various rows of data to test) Sub OpenSheet1() [ Sheet has a Name] 'Opens Sheet 1 for clearing sold out items Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate Range("M2").Activate Dim rwindex As Integer [rwindex is row number] For rwindex = 2 To Range("data") + 1 [ "data" is number of items in the sheet. Row "rwindex", starts at 2) rwindex = rwindex If Cells(rwindex, 13).Value = 0 Then [T...

8.0 Upgrade

Charracter error in Outlook 2003 junk mail folder name in Spanish for IMAP
Hi, I'm writing because I have the following situation: I'm adding to my Outlook 2003 an IMAP account, and when I add it the junk mail folder name that in spanish is "Correo electr=F3nico no deseado" under root folder of the IMAP account appear as "Correo electr&AMP-nico no deseado". Obviously this is a problem about recognizing special characters of other languages. I tried to rename the folder without luck, every time I execute Outlook 2003 the name of the junk mail folder appears with the "&AMP-" I would like to know which file I can touch to ...

#DIV/0! error
Dear All I am sure this problem I have can be easily resolved however, I have tried all the online help without success. I want to work out the percentage of two numbers however, to be able include zeros as part of the template. Example C1/B1=D1 as a percentage. Obviously when zero's are entered into the cells it generates the '#DIV/0!'. I have tried entering '=IF(C1=0,"",C1/B1) but it still comes back with the error. Additionally, can you write a conditional format that changes what is displayed when you get an error message? IE. =IF(D1=#DIV/0!,"100"...

Works 4.0(wks) needs to be converted to Excel 2003
I saw some posts on here about similarites and one even linked to a converter that works but adds garbage to the file unles you buy the full version. Basicaly I just migrated a NT 4 workstation with Works 4.0 on it to a new XP machine with Office 2003. We found a converter for the Works documents but have had no real luck with the wks or Works spreadsheet files. The rlsoftware converter adds advertising of sorts inside of cells and can't be easily replaced. Is there anything out there that works? Find someone with works and ask them to save your files in a format that excel can o...

Internet script error
I am getting a internet script error when I use the online investing research centre, my normaal browser, explorer works ok with no errors, anyone have any ideals how to fix this microsoft were no help. Thanks script errors usually will mean that the security settings on the browser are too high for the page being looked at. You could reset the IE security settings to their defaults and then try the page again. If you're browsing outside of Money for these pages, try changing it to browse inside Money too. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.co...

Still battling 1.2>3.0 upgrade

XP Upgrade

Plain Text email unreadable
I previously used WinXP & O2K3. Recently I reloaded my machine with Vista & O2K3. New installation, not upgrade. Ever since the switch, emails from one specific sender are being received and are unreadable. The emails are in plain text and the header is readable but the body of the emails are garbage. I have viewed the emails via webmail and they look fine. when I open outlook and download the messages into my local PST they are unreadable. I am using the same version of O2K3 and can't figure this out. I am able to receive plain text emails from other senders ...

Upgrading to Money 2004 Premium
Hi, I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this problem, and if yes what was the work around. -- Cheers Catherine PM Community Team This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. In microsoft.public.money, Catherine Feldhausen [MSFT] wrote: > >I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that >my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this >problem, and if yes what was the wo...

Conditional Formating #9
I have 4 cells. Below is what I am trying to accomplish. I need the formulas for each of the conditions. Please help. Condition for Cells 1-3 Condition 1: If date is greater than NOW() - Red Condition 2: If date is less than NOW() - Green Condition 3: If there is a date in cell 4 (over ride conditions 1 and 2) - Blue Condition for Cell 4 Condition 1: If there is a date in cell 4 - Blue Thank you, Aviator Assume the cells ar A1:A4, select A1:A3 with A1 as the active cell, format>conditional formatting formula is, for the first condition use =ISNUMBER($A$4) format button and s...

Windows Media Player 9
Hi, I don't get the picture at all when I play AVI files, although I do get sound. Can someone point me in the right direction for resolving this issue. Thanks - Phil. Wrong newsgroup, but make sure you have the latest version of Quicktime installed. Click on Help and then on 'Update Existing Software'. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ------...

Error using the Outlook (2007) client
Hi, if i try to open the crm integration in outlook i get the following errror message. unfortunately it is a german client, so the error message is in german. the message says: "Diese Ordnergruppe kann nicht geöffnet werden. Ein unerwarteter Fehler ist aufgetreten. Der Informationsdienst "CRMPRV.DLL" kann nicht geladen werden. Überprügen Sie bitte, ob der Dienst installiert und konfiguriert ist." i didn't found anything about this problem. Can someone give me a little hint. ...