Upgrade from 7.5 to 9.0

We are getting ready to upgrade from 7.5 to 9.0 (SQL 2000) and we have
several modified forms that have VBA 6.0 code related to them.

Does 9.0 support the 6.0 VBA or will the VBA have to be converted to VBA.Net
0
LauraAnne (85)

Hi Laura Anne,
There is no such thing as VBA.NET. That's not to say that all of your VBA
code will migrate elegantly to the GP 9.0 platform, but there is little you
can do preconversion.

-Mike
--
Micheal LoPatriello
Coordinator,

"Laura Anne" wrote:

> We are getting ready to upgrade from 7.5 to 9.0 (SQL 2000) and we have
> several modified forms that have VBA 6.0 code related to them.
>
> Does 9.0 support the 6.0 VBA or will the VBA have to be converted to VBA.Net
0
mlopat (88)

Forms #5
Is there a way to change the font size for text in a Combo Box (from th Forms toolbar? -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi AFAIK this is not possible -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Is there a way to change the font size for text in a Combo Box (from > the Forms toolbar?) > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Help Desk Module for CRM 4.0
Is there a help desk module for IT service management that the end users and the IT department with CRM 4.0 ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=624233e3-6ef9-44...

Vista x86 Upgrade to Win7 x64

graphs #7
how do you add quadrant lines to a graph? These are possibilities: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColoredQuadrantBackground.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "CAMG" <CAMG@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07E51C6C-AB83-45C3-94E0-27D356CFE342@microsoft.com... > how do you add quadrant lines to a graph? ...

win CE 6.0 build error
Im running MIPSII CPU on Win CE 6.0 everything was well on building BSP until I updated R3 and several QFE for Win CE 6.0 from Jan --> Aug 2009. sysgen ERROR is the one I get - it fails within a minute of SYSGEN or clean SYSGEN the folliwing is what I get from build.log at \WINCE600\ -------------------- icrosoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 8.00.50727.42 Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. -nodefaultlib -include:DllMain -entry:_DllMainCRTStartup -pdb:C:\WINCE600\OSDesigns\build_test\build_test\Wince600\simuMIPSII_MIPSII\cesysgen\oak\target\MIPSI...

newbie question #5
Hi all, I'm fairly new with working with exchange, and recently came across this problem: I want to receive e-mail from another domain that we bought. There are plenty of tutorials on the web that explain how this is done, and they all come down to the same: add it to the recipient policies. And so I did. The policy is made, all users have their extra address, I applied the policy, I updated the recipient update services... but still all e-mail to this domain arrives at the postmasters' inbox. Another thing: internally it seems to work fine. So it just applies to e-mail coming...

Money 3.0 XP and Networking Query
Hi, I have a client who is using money 3 for personal purposes for keeping track of shares and dividends and such. I realise Money 3 is very old (looks like it was for windows 3.1!) but he does not wish to upgrade to a newer version of money which is more complicated and has many features which he will never use. My questions are: 1] Will money 3 work reliably in XP? 2] Has anyone tried using money 3 over a network? i.e. sharing the file and using it on different computers (it would not have to be at the same time).? Otherwise, can you suggest a program that can deal with buying/se...

0 values in pivot tables
Hello everyone, I have a pivot table and I have a field that calculates the average of scores for certain people according to the number of records that they correctly created in a database. The score is determined by the number of records created correctly divided by the total number of records. In some cases, some people have not created any records. It is grouped like this on the list : Sales Manager Sales Rep Score John Jim 50% John Andy 60% John James 70% John Peter ...

Upgrading the CPU?

8.0 Upgrade

#DIV/0! error
Dear All I am sure this problem I have can be easily resolved however, I have tried all the online help without success. I want to work out the percentage of two numbers however, to be able include zeros as part of the template. Example C1/B1=D1 as a percentage. Obviously when zero's are entered into the cells it generates the '#DIV/0!'. I have tried entering '=IF(C1=0,"",C1/B1) but it still comes back with the error. Additionally, can you write a conditional format that changes what is displayed when you get an error message? IE. =IF(D1=#DIV/0!,"100"...

Still battling 1.2>3.0 upgrade

XP Upgrade

How to get TWO installed with GP 8.0?
The "create sample data" or similar option is no longer available in GP Utils 8.0. How do I load this database? Thanks, Morgan Are you running it from the server? Morgan wrote: > The "create sample data" or similar option is no longer available in GP > Utils 8.0. How do I load this database? > > Thanks, > > Morgan > > Yes. Is a clean install of 8.0, not an upgrade. The option to create TWO isn't in the Utils.. kinda odd. "Robert Yount" <ryount-remove-@prov.com> wrote in message news:%23Ve9Kl84EHA.3388@TK2MSFTNGP...

Window 7 MAY not be genuine`
I have a valid Enterprise version of Win7 installed on an employee system that is used at home. Periodically, the user gets "this copy may not be genuine", and something about automatic update failed. (after the Windows genuine update). The user can ignore the warning, and "System" shows that Windows status is "Unknown" for a minute and then shows "Activated". This valid licensed corporate copy is in use on a number of systems, but this is the only workstation I know that is having problems. Any clues on how to rid the sytem of this false...

Upgrading to Money 2004 Premium
Hi, I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this problem, and if yes what was the work around. -- Cheers Catherine PM Community Team This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. In microsoft.public.money, Catherine Feldhausen [MSFT] wrote: > >I just upgraded my money 2003 to Money 2004 Premium, and am being told that >my money file with all my data is not compatable, has any one else had this >problem, and if yes what was the wo...

Conditional Formating #9
I have 4 cells. Below is what I am trying to accomplish. I need the formulas for each of the conditions. Please help. Condition for Cells 1-3 Condition 1: If date is greater than NOW() - Red Condition 2: If date is less than NOW() - Green Condition 3: If there is a date in cell 4 (over ride conditions 1 and 2) - Blue Condition for Cell 4 Condition 1: If there is a date in cell 4 - Blue Thank you, Aviator Assume the cells ar A1:A4, select A1:A3 with A1 as the active cell, format>conditional formatting formula is, for the first condition use =ISNUMBER($A$4) format button and s...

Windows Media Player 9
Hi, I don't get the picture at all when I play AVI files, although I do get sound. Can someone point me in the right direction for resolving this issue. Thanks - Phil. Wrong newsgroup, but make sure you have the latest version of Quicktime installed. Click on Help and then on 'Update Existing Software'. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL2K & XLXP ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference ------...

ie8 in win 7
my ie8 has stoped responding in win 7 and I cannot find any version to reload it . Can anyone help? I can use the "in private part of IE only. Hi Ajay, Start>Control Panel>Troubleshooting Click the 'View all' link at the bottom of that page. Select the "Internet Explorer Performance" item. This will start a Wizard that will help you find and fix your incompatible Addon problem. Is this a new computer or have you upgraded from a previous Windows version? If you have upgraded from XP or Vista with either IE6 or 7 then you will need to download ...

Galmod #5
Does Galmod work with E2003 SP1 or does it only work with Exchange 5.5?\ thanks -m On Thu, 19 May 2005 08:47:01 -0700, "-m" <m@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does Galmod work with E2003 SP1 or does it only work with >Exchange 5.5?\ > >thanks -m It should. Use the latest from the Exch 2000 resource kit. On Thu, 19 May 2005 08:47:01 -0700, "-m" <m@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does Galmod work with E2003 SP1 or does it only work with >Exchange 5.5?\ > >thanks -m It certainly does work but don't try it with your client ...

Upgrade? or not to upgrade.
I accepted the invitation to try office 2010. Upon installation, outlook 2007 quit working. Since that is the only critical piece i need out of office, and all my emails etch i desperately need are on there, I uninstalled. Now I get no out look. I get the error: "Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook. Cannot open the Outlook window. I am really kicking myself, I knew i shouldn't have done the upgrade trial. I am bordering on hysteria here. Can anyone help? Tried to open in compatibility mode xp but no go same error. Outlook now does not appear in the start ...

Exchange Server 5.5 #6
I have an old exchange server 5.5 that I need to start up to retrieve some old emails. How can I start this server up without interfearing with my new email server? I tried starting the processes up with the server disconnected from the network but they will not start up. Any suggestion on how I can get back into this old email server. Thanks! Will was the server removed from your site/org? if so, it should be OK to bring it up... "Will" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb401c4ac74$529ea910$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I have an old exchan...

Upgrade to 8.0/Upgrade FRX
When upgrading Great Plains (from 7.5 to 8.0) do you suggest installing over the 7.5 client or uninstalling 8.0 fresh? How about FRX? (6.5 to 6.7) Thanks, Annalisa I like to keep the GP installation clean but I've had success installing over the existing client. Just make sure you export all modified reports and forms to package files. For FRx, it will give you options during the installation process. I would keep the existing version and install in a new directory. "afollo" wrote: > When upgrading Great Plains (from 7.5 to 8.0) do you suggest installing over > ...