Unit of Measure Detail table

Hi!

I am trying to modify the GP sales invoice to add line item weight but for
some reason I cannot pull the IV UOM Detail table on the report.  This report
is linked to the IV UOM HDR table which I was able to pull on the SOP Sales
report but if I try to open this, I cannot see the IV UOM Detail table.  Any
ideas?

Thanks
--
Marisol Mortera
0

Publisher 2000 Tables
Publisher 2000 changed an embedded MSExcel table to a picture. Any ideas on how to change it back to a table? Sorry, I meant Publisher 2002. The publication was originally Publisher 98 format, if that helps. >-----Original Message----- >Publisher 2000 changed an embedded MSExcel table to a >picture. > >Any ideas on how to change it back to a table? > > >. > Re-enter the data - no other way. Enjoy!!! -- ...

problem with pivot table
Hello all: I am trying to make a pivot table from my date. My data includes Names, Dates (which I formatted to month, "m" in the format cells option)and Amount due. In designing the pt, I have "Name" in the row field, "Date" in the columnn field and "Amount due" in the Data field. I want my data to be grouped as follows: Month 1 2 3 4 Name $100 $20 $30 $20 Instead I am getting more than 1 month column i.e. Month 1 1 2 2 2 3 Name $80 $20 $30 $20 Do you know why...

related record is required in table
I have a database in which I am tracking cases. Table 1 is Case Information Table, that has the defendants name and other pertinent information. I have a second table that includes the charges (count number, class, statue, disposition, sentencing). 3rd table is a Victim Witness table that includes information of how many times the victim was contacted per case and other information essentially only one record from V/W table would be filled out per case where as Charges can have 1 to 30 counts per case hence creating seperate record for each charge. I created a form that has 2...

Sum from Table
Hello. I am creating a database to track a bank balance. I have a table called BankingMain, where I put all deposits in one column, and withdraws in another column. I have several forms where I would like to display the working balance in my account. The problem I am finding is that it will only let me sum the amounts on the page. I have several filters that apply depending upon my selections. Is there a way I can get a text box on the footer of my form to give me a running balance by summing all the withdraws and subtracting them from the sum of all deposits from my BankingMain table? ...

Margin Measurements keep changeing
I have been using various forms of Publisher since 1997? I have just started to use 2007 and I am going crazy. I enter a margin say top, it then takes a few seconds and previews I tab to the next repeat repeat repeat so this takes a 1-2 minutes (I am not in print prewiew) then the new bit number of copies ie 4 per page so now times this by the number of sheets it generates a preview and my margins have shifted it's only .003 of a cm but this is not good enough. I have to repeat this several times, waiting for preview to do its thing then I can finally this has always been a little ...

Unit of Measure issue
Here is my dilemma: I work for an import company and we received in a certain quantity of an item. This item was received in pieces as the UOM (600 cans of tomatoes) rather than in cases (100 cases of tomatoes). How can I change the quantity to reflect cases rather than pieces. If I modify the item card and change the UOM to cases it would still show the 600 quantity but this would be in cases and I would need 100 cases. Any ideas? Harshil: Do an Inventory Adjustment to deduct 600 cans from inventory. Change the UOM, then do an Inventory Adjustment to add 100 cases. Frank Hamelly MCP-...

Space above/below table
I'm working on a template in Word 2004 (to be used on Mac and Windows from 2003 - 2008) and tables are winning right now. When I insert a table, it using the Table Grid table style and has no space above and below. If I edit the table style Table Grid and choose to modify the Table Properties, the first time I edit the style it will apply the settings I enter in Distance from surrounding text or Vertical Position. However, if I apply the style and then edit it again to tweak the distance, it ignores it and doesn't change anything. Even when I save the style with the correct...

Business Unit Issue 11-15-05
I have a sales rep that has just been moved from BU1 to a different BU2. The sales rep manager (on the user record) has been changed to the manager of BU2. The manager of BU2 cannot see ALL the sales opportunities belonging to the sales rep. I looked at the OpportunityBase table and the "OwningBusinessUnit" id is the old BU1 id. What do I need to do to make the new manager of the sales rep (BU2) see all of the rep's sales opportunities? Thanks, Craig I have read about problems like this. Something as simple as re-assigning the opportunities to the user may update the ...

Pivot Table Sites
Can anybody tell me the best site to learn Pivot Table thanks in Advance Hardeep kanwar Hi You can start with this site http://www.edferrero.com/ExcelTutorials/PivotTableTutorial972000/tabid/89/Default.aspx HTH John "Hardeep Kanwar" <HardeepKanwar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B97D9A48-A74D-4838-AA6C-86DC956C8E42@microsoft.com... > Can anybody tell me the best site to learn Pivot Table > > thanks in Advance > > Hardeep kanwar Hi again More info on Pivot Tables. http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html#PivotTables http://www.con...

Pivot Table Consolidating multiple ranges
In Excel 2003 users were able to consolidate multiple ranges when craeting a pivot table. Is there a way to do this in Excel 2007 ? Hi Alt+D+P will bring up the old Wizard -- Regards Roger Govier Jen_T wrote: > In Excel 2003 users were able to consolidate multiple ranges when craeting a > pivot table. Is there a way to do this in Excel 2007 ? ...

Pivot Table Show Detail
I have a pivot table that i would like to use the ShowDetail property on... I know how to code for this BUT I want the extract to always extract to a specific range or sheet. Is this possible and if so how? ps Excel 2007 Thanks in advance. ...

Split into 2 tables?
Hi all, I have a pond database I'm working on. We have weather data and notes associated with a set of data collected for one pond on one day. We have "current weather" (current weather noted for the day - ambient temperature, wind speed, etc.) and "previous weather" which consists of notes about what the weather has been like the past day or two. These data are contained in one table linked to the main pond data table via foreign key... Should they be split into 2 tables - one for current weather, one for previous weather? What are the questions o...

Problem updating dynamic table, from csv file
I have created a dynamic table in excel that gets the data from a cs file. I copied the xls file to several computers (and also de cs file), but if I try to update the data in the dynamic table it jus works in some of the computers, while others just show "ODBC text, to few parameters". The csv file is "comma separated", so I checked (and changed if needed the list separator value in Control Panel, but the problem persists i some of the computers. What's wrong? thanks in advanc -- gjoseval9 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- g...

detail batch report
Is it possible to see the individual transactions that make a batch amount in the X report? by date report will not work as the batch start and end in different dates. Thanks. ...

Broken Files in System Table
I am using Money 2004. When I try to balance my account, the beggining and ending balances are ok. Then when I reconcile against my bank statement on the left side is "0.00" which means the account has been reconciled. However, it does not finish. It has two buttons on the left:Next and Postpone. When I click on next it says that my beggining balance does not match the beggining balance in my register. I tried both salvage options (these had nothing in the log file. So I tried the salvage.exe file in the C directory. The log in the C:\salvage.exe had a warning that that...

How can I delete a Form/Table?
This may sound strange as i'm at a loss for words but I can't seem to delete a form or table from my database. I have tried everything i can think of short of reinstalling office, including starting a blank database, creating a form, and I still can't delete this new form. I can get the tables deleted manually through a query but that method doesn't apply to forms. Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Do you mean that, if you select the object (form, table, query, report, ...) in the appropriate tab of the database window, and press the Delete key, the obj...

Question on Table: Constants
Is it safe to use this table to get the List View Line Item Number. For example in the window "Receivings Transaction Entry" Open "Purchasing Distribution Entry" window" The Type column has drop down lists and Work In Progress is one of the items for Project accounting cost category. And in the table Constants if you query the column Name "Name" for "POP_DIST_WIP" You'll find the right matching Line number "15" as a value. I just want to know if this table will be available in the future updates and if it will be updated wit...

How do I change the default measurment units?
How do I change the default measurment units so that it isn't reset every time I close Publisher? Measurements are usually determined in the Regional settings in the control panel. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Richard_123" <Richard123@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD274157-2BF2-46FD-A633-206CDF757A45@microsoft.com... > How do I change the default measurment units so that it isn't reset every > time I...

Strange disappearance of one field's values in a table
I have a database that I work on in both Access XP and 2K. Somewhere along the line, the contents of one field in a table has been lost. Is it possible that the translation back and forth between the two versions could result in such a thing? The rest of the table data is fine but for some unkown reason the contents of one field has just vanished!!! I don't suppose I can get the data back without reentering it, but I would obviously like to prevent this sort of thing from happening again. Thanks, BJM On Sun, 1 Feb 2004 18:33:28 -0800, "BJM" <anonymous@discussions...

For maintenance reasons, it would be good if some of the static text placed in dialog boxes was centralized in the string table. Is there a way that static text can be initialized from the string table entries? Thanks. You can use SetWindowText() and get the strings using CString::LoadString() or CString::FormatMessage(). You will have to assign a value to the static that is not the default (-1). You can also make a control variable for the static once it has another ID. Tom "Jim" <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B28AC33A-DF0C-4B3F-A55E-623273D...

Listing all Field names of each Table in db
Access 2003; XP Pro I would like to make a chart of all field names in each table in a db. I have been trying to do this in VBE and have successfully been able to achieve one table at a time but I believe that I should be able to iterate through all user defined tables and print to the immediate window. I can then copy into text editor and print or have the text file for reference. Can someone help with this? Thanks in advance, Jim "Jim Evans" <jim@microsoftdiscussions.com> wrote in message news:urxYLaLcKHA.5156@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Access 2...

Default Unit of measure / Multiple unit of measures for Product
Hi, We have Products that have more than one unit of measure. On the product page - the text for unit of measure is "Default Unit". Question: Is there a way to have multiple unit of measures for the product ? Has someone accomplished this using a custom soulution. I have ideas of creating another entity and linking it with a one to many relationship, but I want to see if there is a better way to make this work. Goal: Product has more than one unit of measure - lb, ft User on order page can select default unit of measure or one of the alternate unit of measures. Thanks J Singh ...

Format Inserted Excel Table
I have inserted an Excel spreadsheet as a table into a Word 2007 document (saved as .docx) using the Insert/Table menu. I would like to remove the gridlines. How does one do this? In Excel, there is an option to not show these; there is also the possibility of formatting the cell borders to be white. But neither of these seems to work. I cannot locate an option to turn off gridlines. And when I try to set a cell border color to white, it returns to automatic. Thanks. --ron On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:08:16 -0500, Ron Rosenfeld <ronrosenfeld@nospam.org> wrote: >I h...

ACCESS table linked to EXCEL spreadsheet. How to know which table is linked?
Hi folks - Could you please help. I have Excel templates that pull data from ACCESS (make table queries). In Excel I go to DATA -> IMPORT EXTERNAL DATA -> EDIT QUERY where i am trying to find from the list (~100 ) of tables which table is participationg in a query. Tables unfortunately are not named appropriately. The only information I have is the list of fields. The person who created all databases and templates is not with my company anymore. ACCESS databases and Excel templates are not documented. My question: Is there any easiest way to find which ACCESS table is linked to the ...

'formula 1' appears in Pivot Table after grouping
Hi, when I use 'Group Selection' inside a pivot table, the words 'formula 1' suddenly appear inside the data I am trying to group. and then if I am trying to group say 10 rows of data, it only highlights 9 of them plus the row beneath with the word 'formula 1' as the 10.. and the 10 data value appears in the row below, but is excluded from the group. Any guidance please? Thank you. What is in the field you are trying to group and what type of field is it - row, column or data field? Usually when you apply the Group Selection command the word Group1 appears ...