Undo Posting to AP

Is there a procedure to undo a posting to AP. If not how can I revers the
charge?

About the only thing you can do is pull up the AP transaction and void it.
It'll reverse out the GL entry it creates for you.

"Vic Abrahamian" <VicAbrahamian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a procedure to undo a posting to AP. If not how can I revers the
> charge?

Undo save?
Hello people! I have a user who inadvertently saved his workbook after deleting a worksheet. I was wondering if there was a way to restore his file to the previous version when he last saved his file. I know there exists the backup copy function, but I am still curious to know if there is a way to backup in the file modification history after a save. (and a bad modification). Thanks! Louisp -- louisp ------------------------------------------------------------------------ louisp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=25880 View this thread: htt...

Undo Posting to AP
Is there a procedure to undo a posting to AP. If not how can I revers the charge? About the only thing you can do is pull up the AP transaction and void it. It'll reverse out the GL entry it creates for you. "Vic Abrahamian" <VicAbrahamian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68D153CA-C8A9-4827-BDA2-EF43BE417ED8@microsoft.com... > Is there a procedure to undo a posting to AP. If not how can I revers the > charge? > ...

GL POsts stuck in receiving???
I exited out of GP before closing the open windows by mistake. 2 GL posting items are stuck in receiving and won't change to available so I can post them. Here's how you fix it Dick: 1. Run the following script against the company database. Replace XXX with the batch number or the name of the batch that you are trying to post. UPDATE SY00500 SET MKDTOPST=0, BCHSTTUS=0 where BACHNUMB='XXX' Note The value of BACHNUMB is the same as the value of the Batch ID window in Great Plains. 2. View the contents of the SY00800 table that is located in the DYNAMICS databa...

Real Estate - Free post Your ads about property for sale.
Real Estate - Free post Your ads about property for sale. You can join for free and post your ads about property for sale or for rent. www.World-Estate.com ...

This Cash distribution amount is incorrect and will not be posted.
I have tried several methods to resolve it but all failed. I have a sales transaction with COD payment as a default. But since the customer decided to pay with credit card, we used the credit card and captured the fund. The COD values is 0. When I tried to post it, it failed. I went to Distributions button in Sales Transaction Entry and deleted the old lines and used the default. But the posting still failed. If you have experience similar issue or have a solution, please help. Thanks! GP 8.0 w/ latest SP. Hi, Check the distributions window and tell me what amount is in the &...

Undo a catlogue merge?
I am making a booklet and was playing with the catalogue merge thing. I've decided not to do what i need to do that way but now whenever I open that file it keeps asking me about merging that file. How do i make it stop doing that? It took me a long time to get the master pages set up the way I want them and get some of the stuff placed right. Can somebody help this noobie? Annie Open your document, tell it to open without the data source. Tools - Mail and Catalog Merge - Cancel Merge. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Annie" <Annie@discussions.microsof...

Issue in General Entry Posting -Huge amount going to Rounding Difference Account
One of the users posted a Multicurrency Transaction in through General Entry. After posting, the transaction is displaying properly when we view in Originating Currency. When we change to Functional Currency, Amount in 1 account is showing 0 while that amount is showing in rounding difference account which should not be the case even though amount is showing in the actual account in originating currency. Any thoughts on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks Janakiram M.P. Just to update, as I could not post attachment here, I posted the attachment also in Dynamics GP Google group. The...

all my mails and posts are blank but contents in attachment
Hi, Using Windows Mail which was working fine this morning. Installed the recommended MS updates this afternoon, WM started running very slowly (taking 3-5 seconds to change message when clicked) now every e-mail and newsgroup message shows name and subject, but the content is completely blank. I can open them up, and the content is stored as an attachment, eg AT000223.html AT000223.txt, which I then have to save (if I click either attachment, I get "file not found" error), then I can open it up and read the mail. I have read and tried the fixes where I changed the "...

how can undo my preset first line indent on just the first paragra
how can undo my preset first line indent on just the first paragraph. i need to have all subsequent paras indented. in my previous version of word when i set this in 'special' indent, i could easily undo that on any paragraph by using backspace. i am using word 2007. Open your normal.dotx template from within Word (using the Open command in the Office button), select the paragraph mark in the otherwise blank typing area (Show Non-Printing Characters: Ctrl- Shift-8), and apply the style Normal. Save the template. The next time you make a new document, the cursor will be at...

undo a macro
Hello. I am trying to figure out if the condition of a worksheet or workbook can be captured prior to running a macro so that the results of the macro can be undone by using the the undo button. -- Thanks, Mike Hi Mike, Look here: http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip23.htm -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Mike Archer" <MikeArcher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC161A31-95C1-4DC8-9FC2-2AC3F68FF3BB@microsoft.com... > Hello. I am trying to figure out if the condition of a worksheet or > workbook > can ...

Getting these errors when posting a Journal Entry
Running Great Plains 8.0 on Windows 2000 with SQL 2000. Every time someone from the Finance department posts a Journal Entry, we get one of these errors: "A save operation on table 'GL_TRX_HDR_WORK' has created a duplicate key." or "A get/change first operation on table 'GL_TRX_LINE_WORK' failed. A record was already locked." How can I troubleshoot where these errors are coming from? Thank you. If you have access to CustomerSource, review knowledge base article 856997 or click on the below link: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay...

Reading posted messages
Why, when opening some posted messages, in order to read them you have to scroll horizontally forever when others fit nicely into the confines of the message window? ...

SOP Distribution Accts posting error
I have an SOP Invoice that won't post because I receive the error "The Cash distribution amount is incorrect and will not be posted." There is nothing wrong with the invoice, the distribution accounts or the deposit amount, but if you trace it back to the original order that they entered the deposit on the document amount is zero because they did not include a unit price on the item. Does anyone know how to correct this so the invoice will post? The GL looks correct for the deposit amount, but this is the first deposit that we have taken and we may have entered something wr...

Posting batches slow in Cashbook ank Management
Hi We are running GP Standard v8.0 with SP1 on a SQL Server. Since our upgrade (to v8.0), posting batches from Cashbook have become increasingly slow. It is now taking about 8 hours to post a batch with about 100 transactions in it. And it's getting worse. We have been told that SP3 should fix this problem, but other than the posting we don't have any other problems with GP, so putting a new SP in doesn't seem like such a great idea when everything is working well. Has anyone else had this problem? How was it resolved? Is there a fix just for this issue? Is it possibl...

VBA- Undo?
v2007 Is there no Application.Undo in PPT? If not, has anyone had success using another strategy in VBA for reversing the last action a user did in a slide edit? Thanks, Melina You can call on the Undo button using the following code: Application.CommandBars.ExecuteMso "Undo" - Chirag PowerShow - View multiple PowerPoint slide shows simultaneously http://officeone.mvps.org/powershow/powershow.html "Mel" <mel.turco@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:89f5064e-0901-428a-bdce-9d61f1d2cce0@15g2000yqa.googlegroups.com... > v2007 > > I...

Why undo command does not undo deleted worksheet?
Why MS Excel2007 undo command does not undo deleted worksheet? No Excel version will do that. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Sults" <eesnimi.perenimi@mail.ee> wrote in message news:0975315C-F21E-4B7D-96B6-6AB74A3EC281@microsoft.com... > Why MS Excel2007 undo command does not undo deleted worksheet? AFAIK no version of Excel will undo a deleted sheet. The warning message is quite explicit when deleting a sheet. "Data will be lost" If you have deleted a sheet, close the workbook without saving. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 10:40:01 -07...

Posting to a public folder with spaces in the file name
System: SBS2k3, Entourage 2008, Outlook 2003 I make very heavy use of public folders, and they are email enabled. There are users and scanners that post to the public folders by just sending an email to the public folders name (i.e. Without the @host.com) However, lots of the public folder file names have spaces in their name. For example, a public folder may be named "Doe, John" and may be several folders deep (i.e. Public Folders/clients (open)/Doe, John) This naming convention freaks out the email clients (Entourage 08, Outlook 03). They refuse to send emails, claimin...

undoing conditional formatting
Hello and great day today. I use conditional formatting to find an error(s) in many rows and columns when my grand totals aren't matching both down and across. I might have 15 columns and 45 rows with data and currency listed. I must make sure each row across matches to a grand total and same down with the columns. The conditional formatting is great for high-liting discrepancies But it also highlites rows that are not really errors when put together with another row. So I fix the row with an actual error but how do I get rid of the highlite on the rows which are not really errors. I can...

Undo "undo"?
Hi all Is there a VBA instruction to reverse the effect of Application.Undo? I wish to achieve the following effect: If I change any values in Worksheet("Codes").Range("Short_name_range") then those changes must be reflected by identical changes in Worksheet("Analysis").Range("Account_1_Range") and in Worksheet("Analysis").Range("Account_2_Range") wherever there is a match between the original values. For various reasons I cannot link these cells by formulae and I therefore have to make the changes by an event handler. Code follows...

How can I increas undo level in Microsoft EXCEL ?
Dear Sir/Madam, By default there are only sixteen undo level in Microsoft Excel.But i want to increas undo level more than sixteen. Please guide me how can i solve this problem? I will be very graetful to you. Thank you. ...

posting 20050826
"I wanted Showtime. They screwed it up. I never got around to fixing it." Sure enough, he did. "Don't you threaten me, you little asshole," Brad said. "If you want a court fight, I'll give it to you. You'll spend so much time giving depositions you'll forget what the sun looks like. Don't think I don' t have what it takes to win this." "That's the magic of hypotheticals, Joshua," Carl said. "You can make the gi vens as big as you need them. Now stop stalling and answer the question." "A stowaway? Arrrgh,"...

MS 2005 Deluxe trial posted
http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx Thanks Chris! Greg "Chris Cowles" <NoSpam@For.me> wrote in message news:OScF0FRpEHA.692@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > http://www.microsoft.com/money/freetrial_info.mspx > ...

Simultaneous Postings
Followup to my first posting question. How can I simultaneously post information to different worksheets if the cell positions are different on each sheet? Is there a formula? Thanks, Bill One way. Right click on sheet tab>view code>insert this>modify to suit>save workbook Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Address <> "$C$1" Then Exit Sub [sheet3!f8] = Target [sheet1!z12] = Target 'etc End Sub "Bill" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:114101c39324$9d28fa40$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Followup...

managed to screw up the posts
Via Outlook Express 6, somehow I managed to screw up the posts in a different news group so that now I see nothing in that subject after 1/30/2010 7:32pm EST -- do you know how I can recapture those posts? Jack "Jack B" <jslimp01nospam@earthlink.net> a �crit dans le message de news: eg9viw1oKHA.2076@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > > Via Outlook Express 6, somehow I managed to screw up the posts in a > different news group so that now I see nothing in that subject after > 1/30/2010 7:32pm EST -- do you know how I can recapture those posts? > ...

How to undo customizations
Hi all. We have a couple of customized forms in our own CRM 4.0 setup which are, to put it nicely, really bad <g>. Is there a way to undo customizations per form/entity level? Also, is there a way to undo all customizations in one installation (just checking, instead we turn this even worse before it gets better)? TIA, Antti Kurenniemi Datium Oy If you have done the backup of customization then you can do it per entity level. (web client ..setting ..export customization and choosing entity ). ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ Ok thanks. Naturally we h...