Unable to see any data folder in smartlist on the server

Dear All,

Unable to see any data folder in smartlist on the server all the smartlist
left side panel is empty even with sa user on the server for GP9.0 whereas
it's ok on all the client machines.  I click and unlick all the options in
smart list security options and no changes happen. Could u please help me to
solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.
--
Developer
0

Hi,

Check the regional options for the server, under advanced tab make sure the
language selected work with GP SQL Collation.

"Dexdev" wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Unable to see any data folder in smartlist on the server all the smartlist
> left side panel is empty even with sa user on the server for GP9.0 whereas
> it's ok on all the client machines.  I click and unlick all the options in
> smart list security options and no changes happen. Could u please help me to
> solve this issue.
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> Developer
0
alaadin (24)

Unable to open calendar

Windows Server Backup
I want to go through the restoration process of Exchange date - the entire database, individual mailboxes, emails etc. My lab setup is as follows (all in a vmware machine):- Windows Server 2008 Exchange 2007 (32-bit/sp1/eval) Email flow etc works fine. I've taken a full backup using windows server backup. When I come to restore the backup in the Select recovery type screen the option for Applications is greyed out. It says that you can recover applications that have registered with Windows Server Backup. I need to find out how to get Exchange to register with Window...

will not write file to server
when i try to do save as to my nevell server i get them message file is read only. there is a hot fix for this but i don't know how to get it can someone help thanks pete The MSKB article that discusses this problem: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];824424 suggests ways to contact MS. I don't know of any other ways. -- Jim Rech Excel MVP ...

Clear down data
Hi, We recently created a couple of new companies for one of our companies (V9). Set up the databases and then restored of their other companies into them to get all the static data set-up. Stepped through the procedures from Partnersource re clearing out the transactional data (Article 873857). However there would appear to be still values/history against the tax details - did we miss a step from the document or is there something additional that needs to be done? No aware of having to do this before. Thanks Jean -- JB Tax history is stored in the Tax Amount History table (TX30000) i...

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

cannot see email progess anymore not showing ex. 3 of 25 emails
outlook 2007. after clicking on the send receive button the email progress does not show anymore at the bottom right page. the in box used to show the progress of the number of emails downloaded. ecample 3 of 84 emails ...

Can not remove Public Folder Store in Front End Server
Hello, When trying to delete a PF Store in a new FE server you get the error: "... Can't ...contains replicas ... move to another server ..." Selecting 'move all replicas' and waiting a day doesn't help. Dismounting the Store, and deleting the edb and stm files and remounting to delete doesn't work. No Mailbox Databases point to this PF Store, I changed the Mailbox Database PF 'affinity' to another BE Server. I've setup 5+ FE servers over the years, so not my first shot at this. But, it is the first time I've done it since SP2 was out...

Typed Data Set and relations
I've a fairly complex schema which I'm trying to create a typed data set for. I've had a number of issues to date but it is sort of working (e.g. elements are not considered nullable unless minOccurs="0" is present. If not the codegen:nullValue attribute is ignored). What I'm seeing at the moment is that if I do NOT add in key and key ref relations, the cs generated puts in sensibly named relations with appropriate accessors. But they don't work. If I put in explicit key refs I get pairs of relations defined for each 'real' relation. The ones added c...

Unable to conect

Lost Public Folders with Digital ID
Hi, I'm using Exchange 2003 with SP1 and a CA Server. I created my own Digital ID that I installed on my Outlook 2003. Somehow I lost my public folders after the installation. How do I get this back? Please advise. Digital ID is working fine except the above problem. And I got slow response when the root is not offline and subordinate have CRLs to execute. Does root need to be online when CRLs need to be executed? Thanks, Ricky Can you see these folders via another Outlook client? I have never seen a certificate cause public folders to disappear. When you say the root CA is...

Personal Folders #2
Hi, I really need some help........... I made a personal folder and always put my emails in seperate sub-folders after I read them. We have to keep our inbox fairly small or the server statrts yelling at us. PROBLEM! My personal folder is now just over 2gig in size. Outlook 2000 won't let me access the file. It says there is an error and to use the inbox scan to fix it. I use SCANPST.EXE, but even it comes up with a error. Is there a 3rd party program that will let me access this file? Maybe I can go in and delete some things to get it below the 2gig limit. Please email m...

Remove old failed server from ADSI
Hi, I actually work with an 2K3 R2 server SERVER2. This server is the only DC of the domain. But I found with frsdiag and ADSI old records about SERVER1 that no longer exists. This cause DFRS issue and Exchange pb. I found a solution for the DFRS with adsutil clean metadata. But how to remove olds records from ADSI in the following path : CN=Servers,CN=Premier groupe administratif,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=DOMAIN NAME,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=DOMAIN NAME,DC=com Thanks in advance. -- Julien Demarey This is more an AD issue rather than Exch...

Plotting data in Excel #2
Is it possible to generate a cell range mathmatically using formulas and "Concatenate" in one reference cell, and then use the contents of the cell to define the data range for an X-Y plot? In other words, instead of manually selecting the data range to be plotted using a pick box, I want the reference the contents of a cell that has computed the data range. Thanks -- James ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message p...

How do I validate data using different lists based on the data in.
How do I validate data using different lists based on the data in another cell? There are instructions here for dependent data validation lists: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html Shannon wrote: > How do I validate data using different lists based on the data in another cell? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

can I make a bell curve from this data?
A colleague at work asked if I could put some simple Excel data into a bell curve. I don't know what I'm doing, math-wise, and I don't know if my data even lends itself to a bell curve. Here it is: We have 19 cars in our division. There are usually 3 cars that are driven a lot and 3 that don't get driven much, so we periodically rotate the highs and lows so that mileage somewhat evens out. So what I have is the annual mileage for each car. My colleague is hoping this will look great on a graph. Can this be put into a bell curve format? Or would some faux work-around make it l...

Sequence Not populated for the MO Numbers during Data Collection
When data collection is done for the MO Numbers by using the Data Collection Window under Manufaturing, the Sequnce look up does not show the whole list, it only shows NOTES, for the user to select and enter the necessary data. why does this happen in the case of some MO Numbers and in the others it shows all the sequnces as NOTES,MAKE READY, PRESS RUN, WASH UP, MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS, REWIND/INSPECTION, etc. Any information would be much appreciated -- Thanks AshaM It should show all of the router steps. Are some of your steps possibly marked to backflush labor? These steps would not...

Public folder favorite disappears
Hi. We are using Outlook 2003 sp 3 and Exchange 2003 sp1. One of our users adds subfolders of a public folder to her public folder favorites, but after a short period (10minutes - 1 day) the folder disappears from her public folder favorite list. When she adds it again, the same thing happens. I am lost as to why this keeps happening. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help. J. Huber I have not encountered this, however, the public folder favorites are stored in the OST/PST file. Knowing this, I would guess that the problem lies in the synchronization of the pub...

Windows 2003 server SetForegroundWindow|BringWindowToTop|SetWindow
Hi all, I'm trying to use this functions (SetForegroundWindow|BringWindowToTop|SetWindowPos) on Windows 2003 server, but it is working when I have a Administrator level and when I try the sameprogam with the operator level I have an exception like <Impossible to run this information from the remote pc>. I tryed the same program on Window XP with the operator level and it is working. Somebody knows why ? I'm looking forward to receiving an answer soon possible. BR lolo An exception sounds surprising; none of those APIs are specified as throwing an exception. You would...

SendAs for "Exchange Domain Servers" and "Exchange Enterprise Servers" denied
Hi all, I'm having problems with SMTP with all my exchange servers (4) under the same organization. The Event IDs are 7010 and 7004. I look them up and they are caused by the impossibility to authenticate between servers. I've made focus on the article 843106 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;843106&sd=ee there, this paragraph call my attention: If Integrated Windows Authentication is enabled, but the events persist, the sending server in the 7004 event or in the 7010 event may lack or be denied the SendAs right on the receiving server. If the sen...

mailing directly from publisher people reciveing see it incorrectl
I am trying to mail people directly from my publisher program, I select send e.mail as attachment and when people recive this message it looks like it has 1 / 2 or even 3 parts to it and that they have not been put back together properly, the effect looks something like wallpaper and the pattern doesn't match - this makes for almost impossible reading - has any one else suffered this problem? Any ideas for a souloution Thanks iamsquid <iamsquid@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to mail people directly from my publisher program, I &g...