Unable to recover Payables Batch through Batch Recovery.

We are unable to recover a Payables Batch we attempted to post by using Batch
Recovery.  When we get to the Batch Recovery screen we marked the Payables
Batch and clicked on continue.  When we did this we got the following error
message "An open operation on table 'PM_Distribution_WORK_OPEN_TRX' has an
incorrect record length."  After clicking on OK we were prompted to return to
Batch Recovery.  When we returned to Batch Recovery we marked the Payables
Batch again and clicked on continue.  We then received a second error message
that read as follows "An open operation on table 'PM_Journal_Distributions'
failed because the path does not exist."  We were prompted to return to Batch
Recovery.  When we returned to Batch Recovery the payables batch disappeared.

Currently the Payables Batch is showing a status of "posting".

If anyone can let us know how to recover the batch in order to post it
properly we would appreciate it.

Thanks,
--
RJL
0

You can update Batch Status field = 0 for making batch available for
posting in SY00500 table.

Regards,
Sheikh Asif
0
asifbunty (75)
2/13/2008 11:01:56 AM
Hi RJL,

Sheikh is correct with the updating of the Batch Status field.  But you
should run the following statement against the SY00500 table.

Please make sure that you have a valid back of the company database before
running any update statements in Query Analyzer.

UPDATE SY00500  Set MKDTOPST = 0, BCHSTTUS = 0 where BACHNUMB = 'Batch
Number'

Please replace the Batch Number with the actual Batch Number.

Thanks
Don Craig

"RJL" wrote:

> We are unable to recover a Payables Batch we attempted to post by using Batch
> Recovery.  When we get to the Batch Recovery screen we marked the Payables
> Batch and clicked on continue.  When we did this we got the following error
> message "An open operation on table 'PM_Distribution_WORK_OPEN_TRX' has an
> incorrect record length."  After clicking on OK we were prompted to return to
> Batch Recovery.  When we returned to Batch Recovery we marked the Payables
> Batch again and clicked on continue.  We then received a second error message
> that read as follows "An open operation on table 'PM_Journal_Distributions'
> failed because the path does not exist."  We were prompted to return to Batch
> Recovery.  When we returned to Batch Recovery the payables batch disappeared.
>
> Currently the Payables Batch is showing a status of "posting".
>
> If anyone can let us know how to recover the batch in order to post it
> properly we would appreciate it.
>
> Thanks,
> --
> RJL
0
don.craig (55)

Payables Future Dated Invoices
We have a client who needs to date an invoice in the future, but pay it now. For example the rent invoice is dated 8/1, but they must create a check for it now. Is there something we can setup in Payment Terms so that the invoice will come up in Select Checks to be paid? Version is 10, SP1. Thank you. When executing your check run, enter a due date cutoff of invoice date plus the number of days due on the payment term. For example, if the invoice date is 8/1 and the due date is 9/1 then you should enter a cutoff date of 9/1. The downside is that this may show additional documents th...

Unable to open calendar

unable to scroll the page

Unable to start POP3, NNTP, IMAP4...

Unable to conect

Payables Discount Date Issues
GP v.10 - I am running into issues when Selecting Checks in payables. I select a Due Date Cutoff of 04/12/2009 and a Discount Date Cutoff of 04/15/2009 and do not check Take Non-Qualifying Discounts. We have an invoice in the system dated 3/20/09 with terms of 2% 10 Net 30 , the discount is not taken however the system is picking up to pay the invoice prior to the Net 30 terms. I realize the Discount Due Date is described in the system as; "You also can select a discount date cutoff so vouchers with a discount date on or before the date you specify are included in the batch." ...

MSXML6 C++ unable to locate node

Unable to display the folder (have I lost my mail?)
I've just transferred all my mail from my mac via IMAP, and rather laboriously set up all my rules to get all my mailing lists in separate folders etc. Outlook has just decided that it can't display the two biggest folders because e:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings \application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst is in use and cannot be accessed. The file does not exist. I assume my mail is gone and I have to go and throw it at the IMAP server again, but could anyone tell me why this has happened and how to stop it from happening again? Is this all on a Mac?...

'OWA was unable to get to your inbox'

Recovered Files
Hello All, I recently noticed upon starting up my iBook that there is always trash in my bin that wasn't there when I shut down. With further inspection, it revealed that it was a "recovered files" folder from Office. This is a minor annoyance, but how could I get rid of it? Thanks, Mavreen ...

Unable to display
Hello Background: I using Ex2k. when i connect another mailbox in existing admin mailbox, it give error while i click on that particular mailbox. Error is Unable to display the folder. The information store could not br opened: Can anyone tell what exectally the problem, is this a permision or any thing else. Sudhir /Thanks Hello Sudhir In Exchange 2000 an Exchange Full administrator does not have te right to open an other mailbox by default , you need to add these accounts (or groups) to the Information Store object and give the appropriate permissions (send as + read as Greet Dirk ...

Unable to close/delete Opporotunities
Running CRM 1.2 on W2k3 std. server and SQL2000 on a different w2k3 std. server. The owner of an opportunity is trying to close it. The following message appear on the screen: "There are are still active or draft quotes associated with this opportunity. These must be closed before the opportunity can be closed" We have not configured the Fiscal Year for our CRM system, and thereby not enabled Quotes. This has worked before, and I can't recall that we have made any changes to the system since. Another odd thing is: If an owner of an opportunity or the Administrator is ...

unable to send mail
This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I configured Ex2k3 correctly. I seem to get no errors running smtpdiag. However, when I try to send an e-mail from my internal admin account to an external account, Outlook Express complains: The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server... Server Response: '550 5.7.1 Unable to relay... I'd appreciate your help. In news:8E5CEE3F-2B99-41A8-ABA7-B0F90EA7099F@microsoft.com, bill tie <billtie@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > This is my first Ex2k3 installation. I believe I conf...

unable to add email account to microsoft outlook 2003
i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add email account .... i really am a noob at this . any hints? peter morris <peter morris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i installed office 2003 some 3 months ago and now wish to use the > office outlook but i do not get the option from the tools menu to add > email account ... i really am a noob at this . any hints? Try it from Control Panel's Mail applet. -- Brian Tillman cheers ... i ahve added it ... someone told me that as it is...

Deleting a Batch
Does anyone know how to delete a batch... We just upgraded from QS2000, and we have imported our history... while learning the product we created several transactions and ran a z report... However all of the elements of this batch are bogus and now it would appear as though we can not purge batches like we couldv'e done in QS2000... My Accounting staff is now going crazy because the taxes are now way off the charts... any help would be extreamly appreiciated... Mitchell Mitchell, First backup your files, then backup up again to somewhere else to be safe. If you are on the M...

Unable to send E-Mails #3
I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I get the following message. 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied Any help would be gratefully appreciated On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:27:03 -0800, LarryM wrote: > I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I > get the following message. > 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied > > Any help would be gratefully appreciated You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server. Set that up on the &...

Unable to find VC++.net express
Hi, I just downloaded and installed VC++.NET Express for hours, but after restarting my machine as required, I cannot find the program group no matter on Start menu or my disks. What is going on? Was the installation successful? If it was installed fully, you should find it at the location where you installed it. Does it appear as an option under Control Panel::Add Or Remove SOftware? ------------ Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com The installation should not take that long normally - maybe your installation screwed up. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] <samhng@gmail.com> wrote in messag...

Outlook error..unable to display the folder..MAPI unable to load p
I have been using my Dell Axim for over a month with a new HP desktop just fine..until I installed Streets and Trips 2004 and it overwrote the Outlook 2002 that came with the Dell with Outlook 2003. Now I get the registry error every time Outlook opens or I try to sync the Pocket PC. I removed all the Outlook, Activesync, Streets and Trips programs I could find with Control Panel. I then re-installed the Outlook and Active sync that worked from the PDA software CD. I still get the registry error, and can't sync. I tried the regedit ideas from the Knowledge Base and did what I t...

Unable to resize Navigation pane in access 2007
This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled. Is there anyway to reset it to default settings? Can you not just drag it? -- Build a little, test a little. "SJ" wrote: > This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled. Is there > anyway to reset it to default settings? > > > . > ...

Recovering Exchange Stores
I use the Microsoft backup utility to backup my Exchange server. I am attempting my first 2003 recovery. Installed Windows, joined it to my domain and then ran dcpromo. Pulled it off the production subnet and put it in an isolated subnet, cleaned it up and seized all FSMO roles. dcdiga is coming back clean. Ran /forestprep and /domainprep then installed Exchange Ent. on a 2003 server, but it does not have the same name as my production Exchange server. Exchange was installed fine, when I open System Manager I see my org, both servers and all of my stores, all Exchange services a...