Trying to clear up Received but not invoiced report

I am trying to clean up the received not invoiced items.  The problem
began with entering a purchase order and then not matching the invoice
to the items received agaisnt the purchase order.  SO we thought that
doing a returned transaction entery would solve the problem.  The only
thing is now the return shows up on our Received/ Not invoiced report.
And the report is becoming a huge mess and difficult to use.  What is
the best way to clear up items that have been received but were not
matched and already paid through the invoice entery?

0
ianwill76 (5)

There is a knowledgebase article on this very thing available from
CustomerSource.
--
Charles Allen, MVP

"ianwill" wrote:

> I am trying to clean up the received not invoiced items.  The problem
> began with entering a purchase order and then not matching the invoice
> to the items received agaisnt the purchase order.  SO we thought that
> doing a returned transaction entery would solve the problem.  The only
> thing is now the return shows up on our Received/ Not invoiced report.
> And the report is becoming a huge mess and difficult to use.  What is
> the best way to clear up items that have been received but were not
> matched and already paid through the invoice entery?

0
callen (2505)

SQL report as dashboard to filter for Current user cannot user CRMAF_
First off I cannot use the default filters because the report is being generated for a dashboard and not a CRM Report, however it is being created via an SRS Report. I simply need a way to filter the report for the current user only, I found this query which gives the system user but this will not match up to the Account owner because of its format. select fullname from FilteredSystemUser where domainname = SUSER_SNAME() Gives: CRM Admin I need, Admin, CRM ...

trying this out
This is a test posting. On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 16:06:51 +0800, "hmmmm" <bobo123@dotdot.dyndns.org> wrote: >This is a test posting. > Please use microsoft.public.test or microsoft.public.test.here for your testing. This is a working newsgroup. If you have questions about an Access database, please post them. John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Report Site SSL links broken
I am successfully running a reporting services site under SSL but... The links in the upper left corner of all pages (Home/My Subscriptions/Help/Search) are all still pointing to http:// not https:// Where do I fix this or even better can I remove/hide these links for the "browse" group? Pete Hay ...

I am trying to round up to the nearest 25 cents
I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps rounding to the nearest dollar HELP Try =CEILING(A1, 0.25) In article <2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com>, sypher <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to round a money value to the nearsest 25 cents and it keeps > rounding to the nearest dollar HELP =ROUND(A1*4,0)/4 -- HTH Bob Phillips "sypher" <sypher@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2DB8F007-1E27-4A48-923B-C7D4D0238B5E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to round a mone...

Global Customer List Report in HQ
hello, i'm trying to customize the Global Customer List Report in HQ and have gotten everything i need except for customer notes. I've gotten it to put in the 1st line of notes but it will not put any further lines of information in there. This is what i have in the report Begin Column FieldName = "Customer.Notes" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" Title = "Notes" VBDataType = vbString Formula = "" ColHidden = False ColNotDisplayable = False FilterDisabled = False ColWidth = ""...

Sent e-mail is not being received
Outlook pretends to be sending my e-mails by showing them as sent in "My Sent Itmes" but the e-mail receipients are not receiving anything. Is this for a particular person that is not receiving the emails. Perhaps they are blocked somehow on their side. Regards -- Francine Otterson President, San Diego Outlook User Group "David G" <David G@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11AB1149-55E1-4C6B-9CAB-A9BB37511E1E@microsoft.com... > Outlook pretends to be sending my e-mails by showing them as sent in "My > Sent > Itmes" but the e...

CRM and reports
Somes reports are working like a charm and somes other are not. ie the "activity list" report give me that error : Error encountered by Crystal PageServer ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- The error message returned is: Error detected by database DLL. [On Cache/Page Server: APP6450.pageserver] The activity list by status is working for the first page. When I go to second page sometimes it works sometime it's not. It's really a random error. Error encountered by Crystal PageServer ----------------------------------------...

Over-receiving PO Line Items
We need a POP setting that can be turned on in each company database to keep users from over-receiving PO Line Items. I have encountered this request numerous times in support. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/...

Trying to clear up Received but not invoiced report
I am trying to clean up the received not invoiced items. The problem began with entering a purchase order and then not matching the invoice to the items received agaisnt the purchase order. SO we thought that doing a returned transaction entery would solve the problem. The only thing is now the return shows up on our Received/ Not invoiced report. And the report is becoming a huge mess and difficult to use. What is the best way to clear up items that have been received but were not matched and already paid through the invoice entery? There is a knowledgebase article on this very thing av...

send/receive (2nd try)
New computer. Microsoft XP Home. Microsoft Office XP Small Business 2002. Earthlink dial-up account. Two e- mail accounts. After opening Outlook, 1st send/receive (option 3, all accounts) usually prompts for both passwords, downloads messages, all good. Next time, though, no prompt for account 2, error cannot connect to server, account 1 usually gets messages. Every five minute send/receive option eventually degenerates to cannot connect to server errors for both accounts. Meanwhile internet browsing slows to a crawl. Any ideas? ...

Receivables Posting
A user was posting a receivables batch and received the error: "An operation on table 'RM_NA_Apply_TEMP' failed because the path does not exist." Any idea what this is caused from? Thanks ...

Investment Reports in 2005
Is there way to show a report that compares account performance to an index, ie the s&P 500? ...

Received reply not showing message
Here's a problem that has be stumped. An email is sent in Outlook 2003. The message is replied to, but when the message is opened on by the recipient--the text of the reply is not showing..it's blank. If the recipient clicks on "reply"--then the message they sent reappears. Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus scanner. For more details see; http://www.msoutlook.inf...

Outlook 2007 clears all the emails from my Verizon in-box...Help
Outlook 2007 clears all the emails from my Verizon in-box...Help....What settings am I missing to leave the verizon inbox mail intact? On your account properties advanced tab, check the box to leave mail on = your ISP server. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Bobby Lee asked: | Outlook 2007 clears all the emails from my Verizon | in-box...Help....What settings am I missing to leave the verizon | inbox mail intact? I was hoping this thread could help me on a problem I'm having. But on the ...

How do I cancel a msg Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully?
How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send unsuccessfully due to a huge email message I tried to send with way too many attachments? It's stuck in "send" mode, and as a result, I can't send any emails because Outlook cannot get past trying to send this message. How do I cancel a pending outbox transmission while it's trying to send? I've tried everything I can think of to no avail. Please help! Angelczech wrote on Fri, 12 March 2010 07:32 > How do I cancel an "in process" email Outlook keeps trying to send ...

CRM Report shows only 10 records
Hi Guys I am trying to show more than 10 records from a report, some reports shows me nothing and others only 10 records How can I fix that? -- Luis Quiroz ...

trying to insert a 0 in front of zipcode
Hello, I do not use excel at all so i have no clue! I have a list of daycares that i want to create mailing labels with...about 700 of them but the problem is my zipcode column there needs to be a zero in front of all 700 zipcodes how to i insert a zero in front of them without having to type it into each box? the other question is can i print labels directly from excel or do i have to go thru ms word? thanks Greg One of these 1) format the cells with custom format 00000 2) format the cells with Special / Zip Codes 3) format the cells as Text 4) begin all zip codes with an sin...

Can't Receive Emails
To Whom It May Concern: I recebtly moved my psts from an XP machine running Outlook 2003 to one running Outlook 2007. I now get the below when I press the Send/Receive button. Task 'duwayneh@mindspring.com - Receiving' reported error (0x80070005) : 'You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation.' I have seen several posts on this but no resolution. This worked flawlessly in Outlook 2003. -- DuWayne P;ease post the complete error message as per verbatim Error 0x80070005 means that your Anti Vi...

access-problem saving forms and reports
I have a problem every time im trying to save a form in access. It doesnt matter to what table i create a form or a report,the access wont allow me to save it and puts on an error message: "microsoft office access doesnt have the option to save the form or the report because he presents chars from a language that cannot be be saved in your system area. switch your system area to the language in the form or the report and than try again". my office is in hebrew and my windows in english,i have passed all the data in the table and in the form between the languages back and fort...

Sub-grouping in Reports
I need to group employee hours by workweek (Sunday - Saturday) within individual timesheets for a pay period based on dates. So, the most recent pay period was 10/25 - 11/09, which starts on a Thrusday and ends on a Thursday. The weekday is indicated on the report via an expression. How can I group the workweek within the calander worksheet? dptroutt wrote: >I need to group employee hours by workweek (Sunday - Saturday) within >individual timesheets for a pay period based on dates. >So, the most recent pay period was 10/25 - 11/09, which starts on a Thrusday >and ends on a ...

SQL 2005 Report Services & Microsoft CRM 3.0
Hi, I have the following issue with SQL 2005 Reporting Services and CRM 3.0. Logically, I am assuming one needs to base the data source view in Reprting Services on the SQL filtered views in the MSCRM database in order to maintain security filters when runing reports and in the least, give the report builder the benefit of the 'join' work that has already been done in the view. I have created the data source view in Visual Studio and 'imported' all the filtered views from the database. When I try and create a Data Model based on this data source, the Data Source Wizard retu...

Try or TRY
Hello, Will there be any opitmization or ... when we use INT or TRY macros instead of int or try ? Which one is better to be used? Thanks, JSmith "JSmith" <jsmithmitra@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:%23G1sOVdoEHA.692@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > > Hello, > > Will there be any opitmization or ... when we use INT or TRY macros instead > of int or try ? Which one is better to be used? http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore/html/_core_exceptions.3a_.converting_from_mfc_exception_macros.asp -- Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP] FYI, TRY ...

split commissions on order and transfer it to invoice
Customer would like to be able to split commissions between different sales people on an order and then be able to transfer it to an invoice without the information disappearing. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolution...

ADCtool step 4 reports too many objects
All, I am in the process of migrating from an nt4 5.5 exchange server to a win2003 exchange 2003 server. The problem is with step 4 of ADCtool. It completes the first pass ok (reports 254 objects in 5.5 that are replicated to AD) but then says that objects exist in AD that aren't replicated to 5.5 (items processed: 279). I realised that there were some duplicate contacts and conflicting dist groups in AD and deleted them thinking this would fix the problem. It didn't. The strangest part being that the number of ites processed (279) didn't go down. I turned the logging level...