Trial balance showing paid documents and how applied

Our client would like to be able to generate a customer/vendor trial balance
showing payments/receipts and the documents they were applied to and also
showing beginning and ending balance (similar to the Solomon TB). Great
Plains does not have this capability. Is there a third party solution?
0
Rhonalea (1)

problem opening publisher 2003 document
(I posted this question on a user group thread yesterday - 11/066/06, but have been uunable to locate the thread - so here goes again) I have tried to email a Publisher document to another computer, both of which have Pub 2003 installed. I have been successful with other documents, but this one gives the recipient a message that Publisher cannot open this version”.. The document in question was indeed originally written using Publisher 2000, but has been modified and saved many times over the years in P-2003, and I have no problem opening it at home. Is there a way that I can save it ...

Most html email shows up garbled!
why all of a sudden does most of my html email show up garbled? It started a while ago, but now most of it is recieved that way. "jeepers14702" wrote: > why all of a sudden does most of my html email show up garbled? It started a > while ago, but now most of it is recieved that way. I guess I mean no pictures in html mail, just text. Mial that I use recieve just fine, is now just text. "jeepers14702" <jeepers14702@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:43BA951A-9E94-44BF-926A-7C5F4409E956@microsoft.com... > why all of a sudden does most of ...

Adding percentages to data table but not showing in chart #3
Yeah, I've done that and it does kind of work. The trouble is that I a doing this with a pivot chart and every time I change the chart to sho data for different departments it chages the colour and outline bac automatically, which means that i have to manually change it to 'none and 'none' again each time -- daveric ----------------------------------------------------------------------- daverico's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1566 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27199 ...

To find the cumilative balance
Hi all, Please forgive me the same question is posting again. I have the following excel . I want to get a cumilative balance as follows. A B C D E(Cum.bal) 1 10 2 -3.5 3 -1.5 4 -3 -2 0.00 5 20 6 7 -10 8 -10 0.00 Please help to get the balance n column E. The balance ha...

How do I set up a standard form showing incentive calculations
I'm looking to set up a single sheet that will be used to print out qtrly bonus calculations for employees - in effect I'm looking to do a mail merge in excel without setting up a sheet for each employee (90 in total) but carrying out a variety of calculations on about 9 different paramaters which relate to circa 20 schemes for the 90 employees. The sheet will read off a database containing targets v acheivement and variable % entitlements for different scheme types. Currently I have 90 sheets within my workbook. Just my 2 cents. If you need to print out letters the Mail Merge ...

one cell in my worksheet appears blank, but answr shows in formula
I have Excel 2003 I have a worksheet that is linked to another worksheet. The sheet is a YTD of all the data collected for several units. It's a simple formula where I typed the equal sign in , then clicked on the cell in the other worksheet so it shows in this worksheet. One cell out of many appears to be blank, yet when I click on it the actual answer shows up in the formula bar. I've checked all the formatting and all appears to be well, the font color is black. I tried re-doing the formula with the same result. I deleted the formula from that cell and typed the ans...

Installing Money Plus Deluxe Trial
Haven't installed Money Plus yet but have tried essentials and have used Money in the past and am trying to avoid a problem that occurs the first time Money downloads transactions from my bank. The first time it downloads I have a very large difference in what I have and what Money shows. Thus difference is in the thousands. Is there something I'm not doing properly when Money downloads transaction for the first time? Is there any rules of thumb I need to be aware of? Any help will be appreciated. James In microsoft.public.money, JamesJ wrote: >Haven't installed Money Plus ...

Chart Documenting Via VBA Questions
Excel 2003 I've got a -lot- of Excel charts to document. I'm doing it all via VBA procedures and saving the results into an Access table. Access VBA is my main proficiency, so I've got to learn a lot about the Excel Object Model. I've tracked down a lot of data, but here are a couple I just can't find. 1. The formula used in a ChartTitle. I see it in the formula bar when it's selected, but everywhere I look it only returns the currently showing text: the formula result. I *need* the formula, and I've got to get it using VBA. It's obviously saved somewhere! 2...

DPM 2007 recovery point shows -
Hello, I am having a problem where in the protection page for this one file server, the replica is inconsistent and will not sync and the latest and oldest recovery points has a dash "-" and total recovery points is 0. Just last week there were more than 50 recovery points. I can see the replica\servername\file system\longIDNUMBER\Full which contains all the folders. There are two 2TB drives that DPM is protecting on this server, the E drive is not having any problems, but the D drive is. When I went into the recovery pane and clicked on this server, and went t...

IMAP subfolders not showing?
Hello all, Trying to get some people set up with IMAP which does seem to work, but doesn't show their subfolders. When they log in via OWA, they show up. Any tips on what we should be looking out for? We're running Exchange 2003. Thanks! Have you forced the IMAP client to re-read the folders? IMAP does not normally refresh your folder list automatically. -GT "exchangeadmin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:232be01c45e20$85186770$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hello all, > > Trying to get some people set up with IMAP which does seem ...

publisher trial problem
I can't install the Publisher 2007 because I keep getting an error message that I do not have access to some fonts. Then I get a message to abort, retry, or ignore. The only thing that works is abort, and I lose the program. Can anyone help? What is the exact error message? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "flowerscarlet" <flowerscarlet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EF8AA398-6C41-435F-B04D-E741BC722EA4@microsoft.com... >I can't install the Publisher 2007 because...

How do we only get one page to show for My Tasks
Yesterday we had a request by someone who has a lot of tasks if it was possible to have all their tasks visibile on only one page. We figured out how to do that on our own okay as far as going into the Web Part option to open up and edit for Project Web Access and expanding the default of 30 tasks to 200 or more...we did that. However, when the person checked their tasks again, their tasks still seemed to be broken out in what seemed to be "boxes" of about 30 tasks...one after another, on the same page....which isn't what he was necessarily wanting. Anyway, we ...

Trial Balance
Thanks in advance for any info. The Quick Trial Balance report is showing detail information instead of summary. Ex: Listing each payment under each account instead of showing summary $ amount. Is there a setting that can change this? The user says it just started happening this month and doesn't know what changed. Thanks Again, Morgan There is no one Quick Trial Balance report. There is a Quick Detail and a Quick Summary. In Receivables and Payables, you do not have the option to get a summarized Quick Aged Trial Balance. "Morgan" <abcd@senditon.com> wrote...

Print Preview shows extra lines on my certificate. How to remove?
I used MS Publisher and mail merge to create a bunch of certificates. However, even before I merged the documents, print preview showed extra lines on my document - I have no idea where they came from. I need to remove them though, they don't look nice. Do the lines print? Are they on the publication screen and the print preview screen? Do you have a background (master page)? Might be a video driver issue. Slide the acceleration down on your adapter, see if that hides the lines. Right-click your desktop, properties, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If the lines dis...

Linking to external document using INCLUDETEXT field looses images
Hello, I would like to inlude the content of another Word document into my Word document. I use the field { INCLUDETEXT "path-to-external.doc"}. It works almost fine (including styles, TOC, references). Unfortunately the images of the external document appear only as gray boxes. I use Word 2007. Can you help? Best regards Michael Are the images in the external document embedded or (more likely) linked? -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft....

How to do init after dialog is showing
I have a simple diaglog based MFC app and I want to do some initialization but only after the dialog is visible. I can't seem to find the message, etc. to handle so that I do it after it shows. Any hints on how to do this? Thanks! Hi Larry, > I have a simple diaglog based MFC app and I want to do some initialization > but only after the dialog is visible. I can't seem to find the message, etc. > to handle so that I do it after it shows. Any hints on how to do this? After the dialog displayed, it is waiting for the user input to process. Maybe you can create ...

Trial CD
Hi, I've successfully installed CRM server and setup the sample users in my AD within the users group. Also, I've unchecked the Restricted access setting for the user in CRM setting up the sample data. I started the install and it autoselected the users from the ad and filled them into their appropriate slots but when I installed the sample data it didn't install all the data. It failed to setup the users and business groups. Here's a sample of the sample install log: ****************************************************************************************** Sample D...

Why would a Data Validation Listbox show all records during a Filter?
Greetings All, I set up a filter similar to Debra Dalgleish's Filter for Date Range, using a numeric range instead. This works fine. There is student data on a sheet named "Students," and filter criteria (grade levels 6 through 12) are on a sheet named "Schedules". On the "Schedules sheet are separate ranges for different class periods--each cell contains data validation with its source set =AbbNames, which is a column on the "Students" sheet. This allows the user to select student names instead of typing them. With the filter on, however, the listb...

60 day trial on office 2007
i bought a new dell laptop that came will a 60 day trial of office 2007, when i try to sign up to use it , it wont give me a product code. Tells me there out of codes, try back later. This has been going on all week. Just wondering if anyone has had this problem, or have found a solution. thanks You must be joking! Microsoft cannot run out of codes. You need to contact DELL because your machine is still under a warranty and it is their duty to let you use the trial version! Otherwise what is the point of installing it in the first place? Perhaps for pleasure!! Incident...

Create "a thing" that shows vba code running
Dear all, Is it possible to create "a thing" that shows for the user that some vba codes are running? For example, I have four vba codes and it takes a few minutes to process, but the user can get confused if it is working or not. Thanks in advance!!! Try a progress bar. Robin Hammond's Progress Bar http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/ED/Pages/ExcelProgressBar.htm -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) <gatarossi@ig.com.br> wrote in message news:1194633515.792999.160550@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... > Dear ...

Formula to show user name?
Hey guys I'm working with a Excel-form to be used by several users. It would be convenient to show/place the current user's name in a cell. Is there any formula that transports this user name from MS properties funktion into my Excel-cell? Regards Snoopy Create a UDF Function ThisUser() ThisUser = Environ("Username") End Function =ThisUser() -- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "Snoopy" <blaksnm@jjuc.no> wrote in message news:84cb9dd4-5041-4f4f-b204-f6232a583fa8@c4g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... ...

Excel 2007 won't recalculate unless I turn off or re-apply auto filter
I have a Excel 2007 spreadsheet set up to use Scenario Manager. When I choose a different scenario and hit F9 to recalculate, not all cells seem to be recalculated unless I turn off or re-apply the auto filter (e.g. a cell should have a number now but still shows "--" in it). It only happens to cells that should switch between "--" and numbers. The same workbook runs fine in Excel 2003. Is there a calculation option or display option I need to check to fix this? Any advices to get around this is appreciated! Thanks in advance! ...

Historical Aged Trial Balance error
We received an error message when running A/P aging.. The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrialBalance returned the following results: DBMS: 105, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 0 Does any of your vendor IDs include a single quote character, for example O'MALLEY or O'NEILL? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Richard" wrote: > We received an error message when running A/P aging.. > The stored procedure pmHistoricalAgedTrial...

MS deluxe trial ?
I downloaded the ms money deluxe plus trial ver. I'm not going to upgrade to this. How do I get back to ms deluxe 2007 with up to date transactions? Thanks Jeff In microsoft.public.money, JG wrote: >I downloaded the ms money deluxe plus trial ver. > >I'm not going to upgrade to this. How do I get back to ms deluxe 2007 with >up to date transactions? Locate the *.m16 file that Money Plus created. Copy that to a *.mny filename. Install Money 2007, and have it open that *.mny file. Download transactions that are available and process them. What is not available by ...

PivotTabel shows top 10 and others
Hi, I want my pivotTable shows top 10 and remaining grouped as "Others"; for example, I want to show top 10 customers and other customers grouped as Others for each region (N. America, S. America, Europe, N. Asia, S. Asia, Middel East, etc). As each region will have different top 10 and other customers I cannot use Group function at Group and Show Detail. This is a question bothering me for long time, thanks for helping. Angus I am using Excel 2003 "Angus" wrote: > Hi, > > I want my pivotTable shows top 10 and remaining grouped as "Others"; for...