Transferring freight more than one time on a sales order

We frequently have partial shipments of sales orders and we leave the sales
order open until everything has shipped instead of creating backorders.  The
system will allow you to have several tracking numbers for each order but you
can only transfer the freight once.  I would like to make the suggestion to
be able to transfer freight more than one time.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1809f7c6-b4e4-4a3e-a42b-000e1d2ef793&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Morris (15)

about transfer order

Multiple Reorder Numbers from One Vendor
Multiple suppliers for one item is great. Multiple items from the same supplier would be nice. For example, we sell spa (hot tub) supplies. One of the products we carry is basically spa perfume. It comes in four scents. I can order cases of 12--either 12 of each scent or an assorted case (3 each of all 4 scents). More example Case of 12 Scents: Scent A = 1234A Scent B = 1234B Scent C = 1234C Scent D = 1234D Assortment = 1234X I don't have an induvidual item 1234X, only items 1234A-D. I cannot add both reorder numbers to the items, as RMS won't let me add the same supplier t...

Transfering messages

HR Position Transfers

Windows Easy Transfer

Order Management Business Portal
I just added Order Management to a Business Portal Installation and received this in the error log. Was there something I was supposed to do first? What do I do from this point? Feature Id: Order Management Internal Location: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\TEMPLATE\FEATURES\BPOrderManagementInternal Action: Activate Exception: There is no Web named "/BP/Sales". ...

two domains in one outlook profile
Hey, Is there a way to choose what address shows up on the Sent From line in outlook. I have a users, all in one exchange server, who need to have their FROM LINE display a different domain then their main reply email. Both addresses are set up on their exchange account, so then can receive emails when an email is sent to user@domain1.com and user@domain2.com. By default, when they create a new email, the recipient will always see @domain1.com. Is there a way to choose what domain shows up in the FROM line so that when they need to send to certain recipients, the recipient sees ...

Charting Time Samples
I have a spread sheet with a time value in hours:minutes:seconds in column A and another on column B with a value in hours:minutes:seconds. In column C is the difference betwen the two. (=TEXT(B1-A1,"h:mm:ss") with a results like this.... 0:00:48 0:00:48 0:00:48 0:00:48 0:00:50 0:00:48 0:00:50 0:00:52 0:00:52 0:00:57 0:00:58 0:00:58 0:00:58 0:00:58 0:00:58 0:01:00 0:01:00 0:01:00 0:01:00 0:01:00 0:01:00 0:01:00 0:01:02 0:01:02 0:00:04 0:00:04 0:00:04 0:00:04 0:00:06 0:00:06 0:00:06 0:00:06 0:00:06 0:00:06 0:00:06 0:00:25 0:00:25 0:00:25 0:03:25 0:00:27 How do I chart these time samp...

401 times out on sending worksheet mssg to headquarters
Doing a 401 and backdating to beginning of year to get these records from store db (the store db was originally QS2000 and upgrade to 2.0 was done; 101 sync with HQ was done as well and both were successful); the test database connection on both server and client are successful, and 401 without backdating processes OK but the backdated 401 hangs at the end, after uploading store data to HQ is successful, then Sending Worksheet message to headquarters is the task that hangs and times out after an hour; upload bandwidth isn't the best, this may be the reason? Is there a KB or section...

oulokk calander items time changes on send/receive
I have connected outlook 2003 with my hotmail account. When I change the timing of an existing appointment (e.g. 26 May 2010 old time 1600 hrs, new time 1700 hrs) in the Outlook 2003 calendar and press send/receive (F9), the new time moves back to 12 hrs and the same appointment is now displayed in 26 May 2010 but at 0500 hrs. ...

Transferring an order to an invoice...

Automatically Update Date/Time in Template
I can insert a date/time in a new message if I am using Word as my editor, but then I cannot save it as a template (why you would want an auto-updating field in a message that cannot be stored as a template is another question). If I switch off Word as the editor so that I can save as a template, I cannot insert a date/time and have it auto-update. Is there a way out of this conundrum, or should I just chalk it up to another peculiarity of MS software? Thanks for any assistance. ...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...

Help Q: Entering 7 p time format, does not convert to 19:00
Hi, I am running excel 2002, and when I open a new spreadsheet, and enter a time into a cell as 7 p it gets converted to 19:00 I have taken a spreadsheet file someone has given me, and reformatted it. but whenever I enter a time like 7 p it shows up as 7 p if I enter 7 pm it does get converted to 19:00 Is there a setting in the sheet itself somewhere to change this behavior ? I have searched all over, and can find no reference to this. Please help - TIA ! Hi probably differences in the Windows regional settings for both machines -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ANONRW&q...

Multiply values in one column by values in another column
Hi, I'm sure this must have been posted before but I can't seem to get my search terms accurate enough to find it. I have two columns: "Number of containers" and "Volume of container". I want to multiply these to give me the total volume of all containers: (A1*B1)+(A2*B2)+(A3*B3)... I could create this long formula manually, but I'm sure there must be a better way. Naturally, I could do this by creating a new column, multiplying each row and then adding the values in the third column but, again, I'm sure there must be a more elegant solution. Any suggestio...

Which Transfer In?
A question for you all, which our support company can not answer... If branch 5 receives a transfer from another branch of 64 of item 68209, but the paperwork is missing, and there is no label on the box to say which branch it has come from, is there a quick way of finding the correct Transfer in document? We have tried the Item movement and item movement history reports, but the answer is NO!. Basically, look through all of the transfers in, until you find the correct one. I'm, after a report or a solution which does not involve Store Administrator, as it should be an easy to us...

Running a macro based on the time
I have a spreadsheet that runs throughout the day. There is a time function built in using =now() and Text(A1,"H:MM"). Is there a way to use the time to run a macro? I want the macro to run everyday at 16:00. Thanks. hi that would be the on time event. look up the on time method in vb help. also see this site. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx regards FSt1 "WNYC" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet that runs throughout the day. There is a time function > built in using =now() and Text(A1,"H:MM"). Is there a way to use the tim...

Adding Cost Insurance Freight (CIF) to pricelist
Is there an easy way to add CIF to orders without having to create a whole CIF pricelevel? ...

Merging Multiple Purchase Orders
I often find myself with 3 or 4 purchase orders for the same delivery. Is there a quick way to merge them all into one for better review ond processing? Please run the sql statement ********************************************** --please specify the ponumber of order u want to keep in @MasterPONo variable --please specify the ponumber of order u want to rmmove in @AddxPONo variable declare @MasterPONo varchar(20) declare @Add1PONo varchar(20) declare @Add2PONo varchar(20) declare @Add3PONo varchar(20) declare @MasterPOID int set @MasterPONo='' --PUT ponumber here set @Add1PONo=...

How to create chart with TWO categories and one set of data?
One cata ategory is GROUP another category is DEPARTMENTS and the data looks as under: Dept Group Salary === ===== ==== Finance Engineers 25 Finance Engineers 40 Finance Engineers 60 HR Welder 18 HR Welder 15 HR Engineers 30 HR ...

Microsoft one step ahead
http://absolute-insight.blogspot.com/2011/01/microsoft-one-step-ahead.html ...

Activation Transfer
We currently have Publisher installed on our 3 computers. We have a computer we are replacing in our department. I need to know how I deactivate the computer we are replacing and transfer the activation onto the computer we are replacing it with. Thanks. There is no "deactivation". Uninstall it from old computer. Install it on new computer. Select telephone activation if necessary. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44CF7...

How do I make a Microsfot Word Document into a M Publisher one?
I saw a brochure that I would like to use in Publisher, unfortunately is in Word Format, how can I make the file into Publisher? By doing a lot of adjusting. Copy/paste is about the only way I know. Open the Office Clipboard in the edit menu, makes the whole process easier. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sunny" <Sunny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F7FF627-4374-4E81-83C5-5D753698F184@microsoft.com... >I saw a brochure that I would like to use in Publisher, unfortunately is in ...