Transferring an order to an invoice...

  We are transferring over to GP 10.  I have a question about invoicing that
I hope someone here can help me with.
  In GP 8, there was a transfer button on the Sales Order Transaction screen
to transfer the order to an invoice.  In GP 10, the transfer option is in a
pull down menu.  Can we make the transfer option a 3rd button on the screen?
If someone could let me know, I would appreciate your help greatly!
0
Kelly1 (97)

yes you should be able to do that if you wish using a button and a bit of
vba code.

patrick
developer support

"Kelly" <Kelly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>  We are transferring over to GP 10.  I have a question about invoicing
> that
> I hope someone here can help me with.
>  In GP 8, there was a transfer button on the Sales Order Transaction
> screen
> to transfer the order to an invoice.  In GP 10, the transfer option is in
> pull down menu.  Can we make the transfer option a 3rd button on the
> screen?
> If someone could let me know, I would appreciate your help greatly!

0
prot1 (1345)

about transfer order

Transfering messages

Reports are sorted in reverse alphabetical order
Help! In Money 2004, I am trying to obtain a report of transactions by payee or by transaction, but it sorts the payees in reverse alphabetical order, starting with w and ending with a. How can I change it to start with a and end with w? I haven't had this problem in previous versions of Money. Click on "payee" at the top. Notice the little arrow change. Keep clicking until you figure it all out. "Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96ea01c3ea59$04feeb30$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Help! In Money 2004, I am trying to obtain a...

HR Position Transfers

Order By On Load property
Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me the purpose of the Order By On Load property for a form, report, or query. I have read through a Help topic which says : " If you want the last-applied sort order to be automatically applied the next time that you open the object, set the Order By On Load property to Yes." If I save an object with the last-applied sort order, it always opens the last way it was sorted, regardless of what this property is set to. If I apply a sort, and do not save the object, the sort is not displayed the next time, even if this property is set to ...

Windows Easy Transfer

Transferring an order to an invoice...

Order Management Business Portal
I just added Order Management to a Business Portal Installation and received this in the error log. Was there something I was supposed to do first? What do I do from this point? Feature Id: Order Management Internal Location: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\12\TEMPLATE\FEATURES\BPOrderManagementInternal Action: Activate Exception: There is no Web named "/BP/Sales". ...

TRANSFER OUT TO TRANSFER OUT
I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH RMS FOR OVER A YEAR AND HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS PROBLEM. STORE A MAKES A TRANSFER OUT AND STORE B RECEIVES A COMPUTER TRANSFER IN THE TRANSFER OUT WINDOW INSTEAD OF A TRANSFER IN. IN ADDITION TO THAT THE TRANSFER HAS BEEN CLOSED AT STORE B'S END AUTOMITICALLY AND IT IS EMPTY. AN KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS HAPPENS THANKS Check HQ Client for errors, or from HQ Manager, view the event log for that store. You'll probably find some errors at Store B on the 401 that created the transfer. I would guess that Store A used a transfer number with more than 14 c...

Fixed Asset transfer for a New Company
Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a transfer to a new company? Can you give us a little more detail on what you are needing to accomplish? If two companies are different legal entities there are all kinds of other rules on 'transferring' assets. Is this just a new database or are you doing an intercompany transaction? We can help, we just need a little more explanation. "FA user" wrote: > Is selling the Fixed Asset to the new company the best option to make a > transfer to a new company? ...

Which Transfer In?
A question for you all, which our support company can not answer... If branch 5 receives a transfer from another branch of 64 of item 68209, but the paperwork is missing, and there is no label on the box to say which branch it has come from, is there a quick way of finding the correct Transfer in document? We have tried the Item movement and item movement history reports, but the answer is NO!. Basically, look through all of the transfers in, until you find the correct one. I'm, after a report or a solution which does not involve Store Administrator, as it should be an easy to us...

Include Purchase orders button
The Include Purchase orders button seems to default to the checked mode on the Post Closed Batches window. Is there anyway of setting the default to the unselected state so we don't have to unselect it every time we batch over to QB??? ...

Merging Multiple Purchase Orders
I often find myself with 3 or 4 purchase orders for the same delivery. Is there a quick way to merge them all into one for better review ond processing? Please run the sql statement ********************************************** --please specify the ponumber of order u want to keep in @MasterPONo variable --please specify the ponumber of order u want to rmmove in @AddxPONo variable declare @MasterPONo varchar(20) declare @Add1PONo varchar(20) declare @Add2PONo varchar(20) declare @Add3PONo varchar(20) declare @MasterPOID int set @MasterPONo='' --PUT ponumber here set @Add1PONo=...

Activation Transfer
We currently have Publisher installed on our 3 computers. We have a computer we are replacing in our department. I need to know how I deactivate the computer we are replacing and transfer the activation onto the computer we are replacing it with. Thanks. There is no "deactivation". Uninstall it from old computer. Install it on new computer. Select telephone activation if necessary. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44CF7...

Purchase Order Returns
It would be very helpful to be able to return an item for credit, but later be able to edit the credit amount. Often times we have components that will be returned to the vendor, but we are unsure of the credit amount. Sometimes there will be a re-stocking charge, warranty replacement, but we may be credited for freight and multiple other scenarios. Currently there is no functionality to do this except to do a regular return, then when the credit is received, you enter it as a "Quick Pay". If you do a Return with Credit, the next time you run a payables batch it will take ...

Transferring SMTP server to the new exchange
if I introduce new exchange server into the network how do i transfer SMTP server to the new exchange so that outgoing emails use it instead of the old exchange server? thank you On your current servers setup smart host to the new server. Do this from: 1. Exchange System Manager virtual server settings. 2. Delivery property sheet 3. Advanced 4. Smart Host - You can enter the IP insquare brackets or the machine name. cheers, Alexander Zammit Software Development Consultant Check out, ExchangeInbox.com the new MS Exchange Resource site at http://www.exchangeinbox.com/ "asdf" &...

transferring files #3
hi, i just got a new computer. i want to transfer the contacts and emails, basically the all the information i had in outlook express on my old computer to the new one. i tried to just copy outlook onto a zip disk and put it on the new computer but that didn't work. i can't seem to find any folders where this info is in outlook. need help! thanks I'm not exactly sure about Outlook Express, but in Outlook there is an 'Import / Export' function in the 'File' menu. From here, follow the steps and create a 'pst' file for your contacts and messages....

modeless dialog boxes and z order
My dialog based app creates several modeless dialogs. I want the window with focus to always be on top. So I want the modeless dialogs on top when activated. I want the main window on top when it is activated (click on it). I know this is contrary to standard behavior. I also know I may end up with hidden windows and have a plan. At this point however I cannot find a way for a modeless dialog to be below the window that created it. I have tried many different calls to SetWindowPos but somehow either MFC or Windows overrides these. Any help greatly appreciated. -- Charlie This...

Transfer of Address Book from MS Outlook
How do I transfer my address book from Outlook to Outlook Express. Thanks, Jack Larkin Import it from Outlook Express. File->Import. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer wyreema@bigpind.net.au <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | How do I transfer my address book from Outlook to Outlook | Express. | Thanks, | Jack Larkin I don't believe there is such an optio...

Transfers
Hi I am still using Money 2001. There seems to be two ways of posting a transfer between accounts: 1) Using the 'Transfer' page on the data entry form 2) Doing a deposit or withdrawl and choosing 'Transfer' under SPECIAL in the category for the transaction. Both seem to work, why are these a bit different, and when should I use each way? Many thanks for any help. They aren't different. A Transfer is a Transfer. "Rob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:053801c3c45d$d8aa7c00$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > I am still using M...

Transfer items from SO to HQ
Hi, Can I transfer inventory-items from Store to HQ ?? -- Aliko Aliko, No, HQ doesn't have any inventory, only the stores do. If you wish, you can transfer to other stores though. -- * "Aliko" <Aliko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3681A399-B3D7-45B0-B91C-80AB22D27943@microsoft.com... Hi, Can I transfer inventory-items from Store to HQ ?? -- Aliko ...

re-ordering the list on a filter drop down
We have a spreadsheet that information is always being added to by one group and the agents of another just use the filter feature to find information. When new information is added to the sheet the list of options in the filter are not sorted. How do we get new information added to the sheet to appear in the filter's drop down list in sorted order? Right now, the new data appears at the top of the list of options in the drop down list instead of being sorted in with the existing list of options. Thanks! K I use xl2003 and just tried setting up a worksheet. The dropdown list (...

Mail Transfer Limit
Our server transfer limit is set at 50MB per email (with attachments of course). Our email user sends a 7MB email with PDF attachments and it bounces back to her. The recipient server limit advertises 10MB (see below). 220 Client-Domain.com SMTP Proxy Server Ready ehlo OurDomain.com 250-somename01.Client-Domain.com ESMTP Server Ready 250 SIZE 10485760 Taking MIME conversion into consideration, a 7MB mail will expand by... say 30% (my wild guess), so it becomes 9.1MB. That's still less than what the receiving server can take (10MB). Why does it bounce back? What am I missing? Does email e...

Contract Transfer
Hello - A client wants to transfer contract line items from a contract quote (created by salesman (in Sales Transaction Entrt / Contract Sales) to an existing contract. Currently this transfers to a new contract, but the client wants to maintain a single Hardware contract and update line items when clients purchase more items. This is being updated manually at present and client wants to automate information flow from sales to contract administration. Could someone suggest how I could achieve this? Thanks in advance. Rob -- Rob Purnell Technical Consultant ...