Transfer to PO error

An interesting Error poped up when attempting to transfer a requisition to PO
on our Business Portal 3.0 site. It states...

Query error.

Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.GeneralDatabaseException
Line 1:Incorrect syntax near 'T0'.

I have checked the event log and have found nothing out of the ordinary.

Any ideas would help.
0
Nathan (89)

Nathan, try the following:

To resolve this problem, run the iisreset command to reset Internet
Information Services (IIS). To do this, follow these steps:
1. Make sure that you have a complete backup copy of the database. You can
use this backup copy to restore the database if a problem occurs.
2. Make sure that all users exit Business Portal.
3. Click Start, click Run, type iisreset in the Open box, and then click OK.
Note: If you use more than one company in Business Portal, you may have to
run the iisreset command multiple times.

Hope this helps, rc

"Nathan" wrote:

> An interesting Error poped up when attempting to transfer a requisition to PO
> on our Business Portal 3.0 site. It states...
>
> Query error.
>
> Microsoft.BusinessFramework.Data.GeneralDatabaseException
> Line 1:Incorrect syntax near 'T0'.
>
> I have checked the event log and have found nothing out of the ordinary.
>
> Any ideas would help.
0
RC (240)

Transfering form data
I have a form used to search and display information about a person. That data is stored in table A. A command button allows me to open another form where additional data is entered about that one person. That data is stored in table B, which is linked to table A through an ID number (not autonumber). The second form collects and saves the data, via a "Save" command button just fine, however, how do I also include the person's ID number and name in table B? I have tried an append query at the time of save, but it does not work. Would an unbound form work better? Thank you...

Transfer of Account Information in MS MONEY
I hope this is the proper group for this question. I am Treasurer for a group of retirees, and use MS Money 2002 to maintain our accounts, log transactions, etc. Recently a new Treasurer was elected, and she has Money 98 installed on an older computer with WINDOWS 98. Her computer cannot use or support MONEY 2002. How can I transfer our account information and transactions to her computer without making it necessary for her to buy a new computer or upgrade to a newer version of WINDOWS? QIF export/import? Depending on number of files and number of accounts per file, this will be very...

Error when launching Access Forms
1) I do not understand what's wrong with my forms which always have this error message: "Your Microsoft Office Access Database or project contains a missing or broken reference to the file 'LDDateTm.ocx' version 1.0". I've checked the links in form that uses a macro to control a button action. The macro is supposed to OpenForm(), GoToNewRecord() and Close(). 2) The next error is: "The object doesn't contain the Automation object 'Hugo'. You tried to run a Visual Basic procedure to set a property or method for an object. However, the component d...

Error Code: 0x80040006
I can't install or update the windows live. it will install and uninstall itself then give Error Code: 0x80040006. what can i do to be able to install windows live essential? ...

SQL error 0x80044150
I built a template for a mail merge to Word. Any one of the fields do not generate this error, but when I run the merge on all of the fields, this error pops up. I do not have this error on any other templates. To be sure, I rebuilt this template from scratch, but the SQL error keeps popping up. I do NOT have a Turkish version of CRM 3.0 it's English version CRM 3.0. ------=_NextPart_0001_74D84310 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit <Henricus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I built a template for a mail merge to Word. Any one of the fields do ...

MSmoney error
After entering password to enter MS Money 2001, I get this error: "Msmoney has caused an error in OLEAUT32.dll" I can't even get in to find my PID # to get online support! Any info? (This occurred after computer came back up after 10 days down without power due to the hurricane. Seemed fine before then) Can you open any other files or create a new file? If not, you may want to try removing and reinstalling Money and possibly reinstalling or updating/upgrading your version of Internet Explorer. "Cindy" <STEVEE56@msn.com> wrote in message news:075301c38e1b$...

Error adding Products to an Opportunity
Hi, I have just installed a new instance of CRM 4 All aspects of the system work fine apart from when trying to add Products to an Opportunity. When clicking on products from within an opportunity nothing actually happens - i.e. no window opens. In the bottom left hand courner of the opportunity it says error on page. All popups are turned off. This issue occurs on teh server in a browser, on a client in a browser and in outlook on a clients machine. Thanks James ...

Excel
I recently upgraded from Windows 98 to Windows XP Home Edition. Ever since doing so, I cannot open an Excel file (Office 2000 Premium Edition) by simply clicking on the file's icon. When I do that, Excel opens, and I get an error message saying that it can't open the file (and then it gives the location). It also says Shellexec error: 2 I have tried re-installing Excel, but that has not worked. Any suggestions? Thank you Bob Try this: Tools > Options > General Ensure Ingnore Other Applications is unchecked. THANK YOU!! That solved the problem. It's especial...

Error Importing XML Schema
Has anyone managed to import a customsiation XML file from one BETA release to another? Everytime I try i get javascript "object expected errors". I have added the OLEDBTimeout expiry to my registry but i still have the same problem. Thanks Jo The schemas changed between the various Beta releases. The only supported path for the customizations was from the EAP build to RTM. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Jo" <email.johughes@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1133369927.883433.326600@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... Has anyone managed to import a customsia...

Failed to build the OLAP cubes. Error:
Hi Guys, I am using three server in my implementation( 1 Web frontend + 1 APP server + 1 SQL Server 2008 DB ),when i was trying to build OLAP cubes from PWA i am getting the following error and i have verified every settings and permissions its fine. I have installed all DSO components from latest update and i have verified ports also its working fine. please help me in resolve this issue or identify the problem where it is? [4/19/2010 4:42 PM] Verifying and running pre-build server event handler ===== Determining database and cube structure ===== [4/19/2010 4:42 PM] Cube b...

error C2143 #2
I'm getting these error messages when I try to build. I haven't edited the header file and don't see anything wrong. Does anyone know what is going on here? I get the error in both places where there is a #include "errorDoalog.h". Error messages at bottom. Thanks Mike #if !defined(AFX_ERRORDIALOG_H__9F80CB41_32F3_11D9_811C_000C41E9C262__INCLUDED_) #define AFX_ERRORDIALOG_H__9F80CB41_32F3_11D9_811C_000C41E9C262__INCLUDED_ #if _MSC_VER > 1000 #pragma once #endif // _MSC_VER > 1000 // errorDialog.h : header file // //////////////////////////////////////////////...

Error causing the selected data not to show
I'm making a chart that is for a physics class, heres the problem. I graph volume vs. radius and it works fine. so i then calculate radius squared and graph volume and r^2 but it show a weird line then in the first tab of information (using x-y scatter chart) is say below that the data can not be desplayed because the graph is to complex. Its 2 sources of date . . .TO COMPLEX????. any ideas what the deal is. thanks You will have more control over the chart source data if you click on the Series tab. On the Data Range tab, you can only see the data if it's in a well defined re...

Error Message in GP
Hi, We receive the following error message when working on a recurring journal in Gt.Plains (version 7.5): A save operation on table 'GL_TRX_HDR_WORK' has created a duplicate key. When clicking on More, it then adds: [Microsoft][ODBC SLQ Server Driver][SQL Server] Violation of primary key constraint 'PKGL100000'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'GL00000'. Any idea what this means, and more importantly, how is it resolved? Many thanks Px Just checked, that should read PKGL10000 & GL0000 (4 zero's not 5 as in my first post) "Px" wrot...

Hiding an error result if error
If I have a cell with a function and if certain information is no present yet then it will return a N/A. I want to leave the function i place but would not want the N/A to show but if a real result is presen then it will show. How can I do this? (Without an If statement an ISERROR. Crushe -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi - select the cell (lets assume B2) - goto 'format - Conditional format' - enter the formula =ISERROR(B2) - choose a white font color -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > If I have a cell with a function and if certain information...

Purchase order invoice error
Hi I am not able to post purchase order invoice. whenver i am trying to post invoice, system is giving the following error message. "Account number for transaction type Tax does not exist. Posting has been cancelled" can anyone help me in this?.. Hi, Please check the dimesion. Thanks Akshay > On Wednesday, July 07, 2010 7:16 AM praveen wrote: > Hi > > I am not able to post purchase order invoice. whenver i am trying to post > invoice, system is giving the following error message. > > "Account number for transaction type Tax does not exist...

too long execution time and access violation error
Hello, Here is my problem. I first wrote a program for simplicity as a console application for image processing tasks. The program runs fine and gives correct result(a processed image) with an execution time of 30 microseconds. It has to run as MFC application. So i added few controls and a function to MFC and just copied my conole app code inside that new function. What happens now is that the same code that took 30 microsecond in console is now taking 55 seconds in MFC although in the end the correctly processed image is displayed. But then when i exit the application it raises access vio...

Job Failed with internal error (ID 30127)
Hi there, getting the following error when creating a recovery point from my Exchange 2007First Storage Group. Any Ideas? I have ese.dll and eseutil.exe copied to the bin directory and I am running the latest hotfix (2.0.8861.0) on both ends. Hi, Can you create an Express Full backup for that Storage group and then try incremental backups? Let us know if incremental backups are still failing with the same error. -- Thanks, Nagesh This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "cat_millenium" <catmillenium@discuss...

Cannot Install Outlook Client
When I try to install the Outlook client for CRM, the installation tells me that Outlook is not installed. I have Outlook with Office SP2 installed. Everything should be fine. But that is where I am stuck. Any ideas? I and others are having the same problem... We have NOT received an answer yet, hoping MS gives us one... Ryan "Daniel Vaudrin @ pre2post.com" <DanielVaudrinpre2postcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C0D8943-E1D3-4C55-B9E0-0D2C424818BB@microsoft.com... > When I try to install the Outlook client for CRM, the installation tells >...

OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows #2
Environment: Outlook 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000 Pro SP-4 Symantec's Norton AntiVirus, GoBack, etc. Numerous other apps Issue: Every so often, and numerous times pers day, I get the error "OUTLOOK.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows" Question: I have two such occurences' DrWatson.log file results from the shutdown of Outlook. Is there some company that will effectively analyze this log for the issue? It's getting a bit old to keep this up (cra...

No email after 3 weeks vacation. Error code 0x800CCC0D. Means ?
ISP is Comcast, hi-spd network. Using Outlook 2002 for email. Returned from 3 weeks vacation and tried to receive all accumulated emails - should have been about 600 or so. Nothing came in. The system reported "Send/Receive Complete". Finally got an Error Code of 0x800CCC0D, but can't find what it means. Wife, using Outlook Express, received all her many messages just fine using the same server with Comcast. She sent me a message and it did not come to me. Have sent a message to Comcast on their website about the issue, but of course they cannot send me an ...

Error When Closing Opportunity
We have an issue where when an user attempts to close an opportunity, they get the following error:   An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information and where it originated in the code.  System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040220.  I had seen an earlier post that said a possible workaround was to put a valid value in the Est. field, but this workaround is useless. Does anyone have any idea of how to close these out? Our opportunity list is becoming extr...

Error when sending a MDE file??
I am trying to send an MDE file via email or using a website like "YOU SEnd IT". I have tried both zipped and unzipped. My issue is that when I run it on the new pc, I get an error "expression on click you entered as the event property setting produced the following error: there was a problem accessing a property or method of the OLE object" I am novice access user and would jsut like others to be able to use this application, can someone please help. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! I'd first check all of the options on the new PC trying to run the MDE file and ensure tha...

Error when trying to access Sales Transaction Entry
Hi, When trying to access Sales Transaction Entry I get following error "You don't have access to any of the document types". I am new to GP and I just can't figure this out. I have setup 5 users and I get same the error on all five. On one of the user I gave all the rights and still getting the same error. However, for my user id, this windows opens perfectly fine. Of course, I have copied just about same rights as sa. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong? -- Paresh What version of GP you have will determine the solution. It's all through security. -- ...

Mode function
Hi, I'm using the following expression to return the mode of a list of numbers: =IF(H1028="","",MODE(H1028:H1031)) If the four checked cells all have values but there's no two values the same (i.e. no mode) what I need is an expression that will return me a default value of 2 rather than the #N/A error value. Thanks for looking, Steve. =IF(ISERROR(MODE(A1028:A31)),2,MODE(A1028:A31)) Regards, Stefi „Struggling in Sheffield” ezt írta: > Hi, > I'm using the following expression to return the mode of a list of numbers: > > =IF(H1028="...

Solomon Errors
When finishing a sales order we get OU6040000 Run Time Error 70 Permission Denied. Also when trying to open order management module we get error. Programming Bulletproof error 20007. If someone can help with these errors it would be greatly appreciated. you need to report this query to microsoft.public.solomon "Scott Woodward" <swoodward@aspenms.com> wrote in message news:9e6301c43449$b3d82380$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When finishing a sales order we get OU6040000 Run Time > Error 70 Permission Denied. > > Also when trying to open order management module we ...