Tracking Numbers on Invoices

How do I add the field tracking numbers to my invoice?  What table is it on?

0
debbie4402 (121)

SOP10107

"Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I add the field tracking numbers to my invoice?  What table is it
> on?

0
HSalim (1270)
3/21/2006 3:29:40 PM
I need to print the LAST tracking number when multiple tracking numbers are
used on the invoice.

How can this be done?

Thanks.

"HSalim[MVP]" wrote:

> SOP10107
>
> "Debbie" <Debbie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How do I add the field tracking numbers to my invoice?  What table is it
> > on?

Invoice Numbers
I am having trouble with automating invoice numbers. I have been using the date with a different number format for this, but this is not what I want. I could use some help with the formula Russ By "automating invoice numbers" do you mean automatically incrementing the invoice number? If so, this is simple to do with an event macro. But you have to come up with when you want the incrementing to take place. When you open the file? When you print the invoice? When you save the file? When you close the file? Post back with your answer. HTH Otto "Russ" &l...

convert text-format number to number in excel 2000%3f
The number in the cells are formatted as text, how can I convert them back to number quickly. There are around 5000 cells in Excel Spreadsheet of Version 2000. I tried: Format, Cell, Number, F2, but the conversion is number by number and it takes too long. Copy an empty cell. Select your "numbers". Edit>Paste Special, check Add. -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Larry" <Larry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:496F097A-59F1-402E-8AEF-EFC6BC129BDF@microsoft.com... > The number in the cells are formatted as text, how can I ...

Number Error Problem
First of all thanks for reading my post. I have 4 number fields in my table. The default is set to nothing, not 0. In my form when I click on numbers 1-3 I have no problem. I did a msgbox on number 3 and 4. Number 3 field shows nothing and no error. Number 4 field shows a 0 and gives me a null error I have all the fields dim as integer Here is my code for number 4 field: Private Sub Unit4_GotFocus() MsgBox u4 10 u4 = Unit4 End Sub Am I doing something wrong? I have fields set up the same way as above and I don't have a problem. What I'm trying to do is to comp...

Template Wizard with Data Tracking
I have been using this add-in just fine for about a year, gathering data from about 20 users onto an Excel Database by having them all use the template. But I recently made some changes and then began having the following problem: After a worksheet has been created using the template, and saved as a new record in the database, and then we want to go back in to change the record and update it in the database, the option does not appear to update the database; the only options continue to be to create a new record or to proceed without saving to the database. It is as though the sys...

Message Tracking #6
What is the best way to check if your exchange sometimes doesn't accepts mail (delay) or doesn't send mails correctly (delay) Message Tracking ? But how do you actually do this Kind regards Guillaume Coign� "Guillaume Coign�" <guillaume.coigne@trust-it.be> wrote: >What is the best way to check if your exchange sometimes doesn't accepts >mail (delay) or doesn't send mails correctly (delay) Message Tracking ? >But how do you actually do this Assuming you're asking about messages leaving your organization, the SMTP protocol logs are the place to ...

Page numbering with letters in TOC
I have a TOC that has several styles of page numbering, I need the first section to have roman numerals, then an additional section to have page numbers listed as S1 and a section to have page numbers listed as A1. How do I format the page numbering to do this? -- Kim A Ramirez Large Print Coordinator The ToC will pick up whatever page numbers appear in the book ms., so if you have formatted your three sections properly, it will come out the way you want. On Feb 3, 11:03=A0am, Kim Ramirez <KimRami...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have a TOC that has several ...

How do I track half days in the attendance tracking template?
I've just created an attendance tracking template in Excel, however realized that there isn't an option to track half or quarter days taken off. Does anyone have any suggestions? A lot depends on how you've laid out the data. Instead of tracking whole days, can you track hours? 8 for a full day, 4 for a half day, etc. ...

Track Changes compatibility between versions of Excel
I'm planning to undertake a project which involves Excel sheets created in Excel 2003 and tracking the changes made to those sheets via Excel 97. Does anybody know of any problems with the compatibility of this function? This would help me out a lot. Thanks. ...

Tracking GST/VAT in MSMoney Standard
I'm new to Money & processing small business accounts. Had no problems tracking & reporting VAT in Quicken & havegot Money to calculate VAT with each relevant entry. Somehow just not finding a report that shows VAT totals, taxable income etc. Please HELP!!!!! ...

to find out number off offdays of each employee
I have to find the number of offdays depending upon the values of two cell A1 cell and B1 cell A1 ( Saturday) cell contain 1,2,3,4 B1 cell contain number of off days in January 2008. This is the active cell. Here I have to find out the number of off days by calculating the value of A1cell. If A1 cell = 1 that means every Saturdays will be offdays. Here I will apply the formula num_sat=(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(DATE(2008,1,1)&":"&DATE(2008,1,31))),1)=7)) . I will get number of saturdays If the value is 2 then the off day will be every 2th Saturdays. For example...

How to calculate number of month from 2008 in Excel?
I need to calculate the number of months from today to 2008 Dec 31, and put that in an Excel cell with equal sign, and fraction of a month is divided by 31. How do I do that? PS: I am not looking for dedicated VBA script module. Thank you. Look here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datedif.htm -- Kind regards, Niek Otten "Frank" <frank.invalid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:43e85901@news.starhub.net.sg... >I need to calculate the number of months from today to 2008 Dec 31, and > put that in an Excel cell with equal sign, and fraction of a month is > divi...

Outlook 2000: Any way to track Calendar access
I've opened up my Calendar for anyone to read in Outlook 2000. Is there any way to track who accesses it? ...

How to track meetings for a task?
How would you suggest to charge meeting time to a my Timesheet task? TIA! Depends on if it's a planned meeting or informal. I typically just create a bucket task through the entire schedule for "Meetings" or book it to PM time. You may also opt to create a distinct line item bucket task for status meetings as opposed to other ad hoc meetings. If it's a big phase gate meeting, I may list that specifically as a line item, but for anything less than that, it becomes too granular for effective management. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems...

Sort by part of a number
I need to file by claim number where the number is P1- 358V-852 P1-358V-058 The correct order would be by the last three characters. Can this be done in an easy way? Thanking you in advance for any help. Joe Hello, Without using VBA, somewhat difficult. However insert a nearby column in which you will extract the 3 last numbers of your field, i.e. =RIGHT(A1;3), then use the autofill to extract all rows. Finally use this column to sort accordingly your records. Hope this will help. George Ο χρήστης "sac...

how can I convert date to number ?
how can I convert date to number ? On Mar 3, 12:07=A0am, "faruk" <farukke...@hotmail.com> wrote: > how can I convert date to number ? If you mean a "serial number", simply format the cell as Number, with zero or more decimal places depending on whether or not it is just a date. Format as General Or post back with more details. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 10:07:42 +0200, "faruk" <farukkeles@hotmail.com> wrote: >how can I convert date to number ? > > ...

Record Number 04-17-10
I'm migrating an ACC03 database to an ACC07 database. On a particular form, the users claim that in the 03 database they could scroll through the record numbers (the record numbers at the bottom left of the form) in date order, rather than how they were entered -- by record number). Could this be done in ACC03? Can it be done in ACC07? Thanks Jeff Jeffrey Marks wrote: >I'm migrating an ACC03 database to an ACC07 database. > >On a particular form, the users claim that in the 03 database they >could scroll through the record numbers (the record numbers ...

track Shipment
Is it possible to set up the Track Shipment so when you click on TRACK it is automatically bring up a browser with the tracking information? For UPS what will be the URL to set up? ...

Week-Number of a given Time.
I need a function that does something like UINT WeekNumber(SYSTEMTIME st) of course i could programm it, but i know there are some region- specific rules (when does a week starts, what is the defined 1st week of the year) and there is also a ISO-standard covering this, but much more important: it is already coded ... CMonthCalCtrl uses it and its already implemented in every windows system that has the control. Does anyone by chance know what function to use, where it is defined and how to call it? Does anyone has the sourcecode of MonthCalCtrl32 *g*? TIA, rhavin;) I don't think ther...

Problem in message tracking center
when i use message tracking center to search some e-mail in our exchange 2003 server,i find that some e-mail cann't to be in the search result.For example,I sent 3 email to my stuff,and he received all. Then i tracked them in the message tracking center ,only the first email could be tracked. Thanks for ang reply! ...

page header on second page of invoice.
Hi, I am working on an invoice form in Access via Office XP Pro on Win7. Database: tblInvoice - 1 record per invoice key - InvNo - Access autonumber field Data CustNo InvData tblInvDet - 1 record per invoice transaction key - InvSeqNo - Access autonumber field Data - InvNo TransactionType Background: The Invoice report has a: Group Header (Invoice Header) - Row source is tblInvoice Detail (sub-report) sections The main report does NOT have a: Report Header Page Header Group Footer (Invoice Footer) Page Footer Report Footer sect...

Eliminating leading spaces in numbers in a combo box
I have designed a database to record saving deposits made by members of a local Credit Union. A number of members act as collectors on a rota basis, when the office is open. The collection form has a combo box which is bound to the member's ID number in a "Member" table. The combo box is set to "Limited to List", and I use the "Not in List" event if a new member's ID Number is to be added. My problem is that several of the members seem to be pressing the space bar before they start typing the members ID. This triggers the "Not In List"...

Tracking of Birthdays in CONTACTS
In my contacts, I also key in their birthdays. How to make Microsoft Outlook tracks and alert me of Contacts' birthdays? outlook should create the appointments when you save the contact. if it doesn't try http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/prods/prod05.html -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &am...

Random number Generator
Could you kindly assist me with a formula that generate 6 numbers between 1 and 49, without repeating any of the integers. Thanks! I don't believe there is anyway to do this with a formula; you'll need some VBA code. See http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/randomNumbers.aspx for quite a few choices. Look at the section entitled "Getting An Array Of Unique, Non-Duplicated Value" and the UniqueRandomLongs function. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft Most Valuable Professional Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2008 Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com (email on we...

Convert Column Letters to Number
Hi! I'm looking for a function to convert a "large" column letters (up t 10 characters) to it's equivalent in number. e.g. Input=A Output=1 Input=AAA Output=703 Input=EXCEL Output=2,708,874 Any suggestions? Regards -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Here's a VBA function that gives the results you want: Option Explicit Function ColumnToNumber(sText As String) As Variant Dim Bytes() As Byte Dim Letter As Long Dim Multiplier As Double Dim N As Double Dim Total As Double ColumnToNumber = CVErr(xlErrValue) If L...

can I track IRA contributions?
I have several mutual fund accounts set up as retirement accounts, and periodically buy shares in them as a monthly IRA contribution from my checking account. Is there any way I can get a report at the end of the year of all my IRA contributions for the previous year? You would think that by running Reports->Taxes->Tax Related Transactions that they would show up, but no such luck. The category of each transaction in my checking account is Buy Investment/CD which generates an activity of "Buy" in the investment transactions of the mutual fund account. I'm still on ...