Totals on Sales Inquiry native windows

We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries:

Transaction by Customer
Transaction by Document
Sales Documents
Sales Items

Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports,
be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals...

The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a
tool to sum a field after you make a filter

I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week,
and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the
same information grouped by item number, for example... The best way is to
create the total fields on the native inquiries, I think...

thanks,

Tito Maya
Enterlogix Br

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=508facfa-b88d-4869-b4f0-64248f53b86d&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
tmaya (9)

I agree that the inquiries -- at least the reports you can get from them  --
should have totals.

"tmaya" wrote:

> We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries:
>
> Transaction by Customer
> Transaction by Document
> Sales Documents
> Sales Items
>
> Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports,
> be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals...
>
> The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a
> tool to sum a field after you make a filter
>
> I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week,
> and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the
> same information grouped by item number, for example... The best way is to
> create the total fields on the native inquiries, I think...
>
> thanks,
>
> Tito Maya
> Enterlogix Br
>

> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=508facfa-b88d-4869-b4f0-64248f53b86d&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
CharlesAllen (483)
7/19/2005 8:52:04 PM
You could access RM20101 and RM30101 for the transaction by customer and
document and the tables for the Sales information will depend on how you
handle your sales (SOP or RM)

Rick

"tmaya" <tmaya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries:
>
> Transaction by Customer
> Transaction by Document
> Sales Documents
> Sales Items
>
> Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports,
> be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals...
>
> The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create
> tool to sum a field after you make a filter
>
> I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week,
> and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have
> the
> same information grouped by item number, for example... The best way is to
> create the total fields on the native inquiries, I think...
>
> thanks,
>
> Tito Maya
> Enterlogix Br
>

> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=508facfa-b88d-4869-b4f0-64248f53b86d&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

IE7 Problem With Drill Down On Sales History Report
I have run into an issue with using IE7 to generate the Sales History report. The basic report runs just fine but if I drill down on Earned Revenue or Lost Revenue I just get a blank blue screen. This report with the drill down works just fine from pcs on the network that are still using IE6. Any suggestions as to how to fix this? Thanks. Rick Bellefond RB Data Services Hi Rick, I clicked on Earned - Lost Revenue to drill down to the details report and I get "Sales History Detail by : Owner" header and tabular data of the opportunities. I am unable to reproduce the issu...

Outlook 2003 Reminders Window
Is it possible to customize the font (or even the font size) of the OL2003 reminders window? - Robert Not that I know of unless it is a Windows setting. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, AbilitySys asked: | Is it possible to customize the font (or even the font size) of the | OL2003 reminders window? |=20 | - Robert Hmmm.... I've changed every "appearance" option in Windows that relates to text...

An XML question

OLE notes for sales order attaches to more than one order
I am attaching an OLE note to a sales order. After I do this, the note appears on about 10 different sales orders at the same time. If you delete the note from any of the orders, it deletes it from all of the orders. Order numbers are not sequential, not the same customers, not the same sales batch, etc. I can't see any common factor in this particular group of orders. We have been running GP 7.5 for about three years, and never had a problem with notes until recently. The note index value is the same in SOP10100. There is a knowledgebase article on how to update the notes mas...

How to forbid the Windows Updates
Hello, Windows Server 2003 Following a catastrophe after a Windows Update, I want to forbid any future Windows Update, even the option when we shutdown the server: "Install the updates and shutdown". How can I do that? Thanks Disable the Windows Update service. Start|Run|services.msc For the idiotic 'Install Updates and Shut Down' option. Start|Run|gpedit.msc Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Windows Update Do not display 'Install Updates and Shut Down' option in Shut Down Windows dialog box -- Regards, Dave P...

Totals on Sales Inquiry native windows
We would like to have the totals on the Sales Inquiries: Transaction by Customer Transaction by Document Sales Documents Sales Items Today we can retrieve this information in separated inquiries and reports, be we would like to heve a easier way to see this totals... The same suggest can be applied to Smartlist. If possible, you can create a tool to sum a field after you make a filter I created a screen where you can see all sales, separated by day of week, and week of year, and totals YTD,MTD and WTD, but I am not able to have the same information grouped by item number, for example.....

Installing CRM sales for Outlook (2003)
Why would I get the error message while installing Sales for outlook on windows XP rigth after "Specify Microsoft CRM server": <<Setup was unable to find an instance of Microfoft CRM server components>> The CRM server is working well and I can connect from XP client PCs fine using the same URL. Thanks for your support! Are you logged on with local administrator rights and a valid CRM user. Also do you have indexing service running ? Regards Pete. >-----Original Message----- >Why would I get the error message while installing Sales >for outlook on wind...

Setting ID# to 1 & Total on bottom of query result
Hi, I have 2 separate questions. First how do I set the ID# to 1 for the first record. I copied my whole database including queries and forms which were 2009 records and changed the titles to 2010. I did a "compact and repair" to the 2010 database. But when I start to enter records for 2010 the ID# is 2550. How can I reset the ID# back to start at 1? On many of my queries I have the results be for example 28 Caucation, 43 African American, 65 Hispanic, 4 Asian, 2 Native American. I need these numbers separate like they are but I would like a total line at the bottom...

Department Sales Report (Tax Included in Sales)
I pulled a report called "Department Sales Report (Tax Included in Sales)". The overall total for "Sales" matches all other reports. There is another column in the report called "Sales (Tax Ex)". This takes the sales figures (which does not include sales tax) and subtracts Sales Tax. I don't understand what this figure represents? What would this figure be used for? Why would anyone want to take sales and subtract sales tax? (I could understand sales PLUS sales tax to come up with the total amount tendered). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Ken ...

Sales Tax Exempt Periods
In New York State they have time periods where clothing is exempt from state sales tax. In this case any single purchase of less than $110 is exempt from the state portion of sales tax. The county portion is still there. After a week's time the exemption is removed and returns to normal. We need some simple mechanism in RMS to allow the user to designate a time period for the exemption period so the cashier does not have to keep manually adjusting the sales tax. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes....

total cost on report
I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field (total) please help thanks, jettro Jettron wrote: >I have areport with a cost field that I would like to total that collum at >the end of the report. How do I do this ? do I need to create another field >(total) The usual way is to use a text box with an expression like: =Sum([cost field]) -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] I'm in design view of the report, where do I insert this expression? I clicked on page footer to insert thi...

Window Live Mail Auto Forwarding
I have several email accounts I manage in Window Live Mail. Because I can see them all and their respective messages I don't require any of those messages to be forwarded to my hotmail account. I don't remember setting this up, but any email I receive in any account gets copied into my hotmail account also. How do I turn this off? Thank you. "James" <James@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2394F040-7628-44FB-BACE-0C1926195193@microsoft.com... > I have several email accounts I manage in Window Live Mail. Because I can see them all and thei...

Finding Cells that Total a Value
Hello Friends, I need some assistance in solving a problem. I have a spreadsheet with over five hundred lines of transactions. The sum of these transactions are creating a balance on the account. Is there any formula/macro that will help me find the transactions creating the balance? The sum of the account should be zero. To clarify, if we owe client money, there would be a transaction setting up that postive balance then a payment on the account taking it back to zero. There could be multiple transactions and then one net payment. Or we could be due to receive. So at the end of the day, th...

Sales Transaction Entry #4
I noticed there are a matching record between SOP10100 & SOP10106 for SOPTYPE 3 and BACHNUMB = 'INVOICED'. This causes a problem for finalize process in Sales Transaction Entry with error message "Process the existing booking before continue". I checked with other records and notice those invoice records should have move from SOP10100 to SOP30200. For some reason, one record caused the issue. If you have experience similar issue or know how to fix this, please share with me the solution. Thank you! ...

Windows 7 Newsgroup? 05-20-10
Is there a Win7 newsgroup out there somewhere? I have not been able to locate one. Thanks Found one: Server: nntp.aioe.org alt.windows7.general "Artreid" <artreid44@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uOKPGlC#KHA.3628@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a Win7 newsgroup out there somewhere? I have not been able to > locate one. > > Thanks On 5/20/2010 9:32 AM, Artreid wrote: > Is there a Win7 newsgroup out there somewhere? I have not been able to > locate one. > > Thanks Yes, but not on the Microsoft servers since they...

Total Items
Hi - Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be tendered, on the POS screen ? Thanks. You can customize the status.htm file. Not sure exactly what the variable is that you want, but I know it cn be done. "NJS" <NJS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:538F3CC7-F23D-43C7-8A5A-4319B8688E5B@microsoft.com... > Hi - > Is there a way to get a total number of items that are about to be > tendered, > on the POS screen ? > Thanks. Jason, Send me your email I have already customized this and will forward you. "Jason&qu...

CRM Contacts
I had a user complain about this issue, does an answer/explanation jump out at anyone? Had issue where CRM sent all CRM contacts into his personal Outlook (he has since deleted them and backed up his actual contacts from his Palm Pilot) Thanks, Boolean1 Boolean1@comcast.net In one of the SFO folders, say Accounts, select Tools/Options. At the bottom of the screen the last section is titled "Create Microsoft CRM Items in my default Outlook folders". If you uncheck the Contacts box then next time you go offline contacts will not be copied from CRM down to Outlook contacts. T...

Total of Totals
Hey there, I've set up a database consisting of four tables. I run a query which calculates a total for the item (unit price * quantity). Is it possible to calculate the final total of all this for a report? If that's possible, how can I get it to be at the bottom of all the records but only on the last page? Thanks Mathew On Aug 1, 12:48 am, KARL DEWEY <KARLDE...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Yes. > Open the form in design view, click on menu VIEW - Report Header/Footer a= nd > add a text box in the footer with Control Source =3D[unit price] * > [quantit...

Windows 98 Hanging-up after startup
After restart of the machine in windows 98 it run for about a couple of seconds and then locke up. And after having run several different virus programs none of which has corrected the problem, and I tried re-imaging the machine, and resurface the entire hard drive and no luck. What is there left to do? "The Doctor is in for service" <The Doctor is in for service @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:<B2B5DBD3-A1D8-45EB-8A31-E352B4759841@microsoft.com>... > After restart of the machine in windows 98 it run for about a couple of > seconds and then ...

Manipulating totals and columns in Pivot Tables
Hi, I'm constructing a pivot table that has investors as columns, investments as rows, and the general data is values. Trouble is there is a column which I want to only display half of each value. I know that I can make a formula that divides a column "column A/2", and then hide the unwanted columns. But I would also like the hidden columns to not be included in the grand totals. How do I make this happen? Thanks! Hi, So let me understand what you want, something like this in the Pivot Table: A B C Name Jp ...

Pole display Sub Total
Hi All, When a client of mine scans items the amount displaying is the sub total. Is there any way to display the total (ie including tax amount) Regards Amanda ...

Use MSN mail, need to set up windows mail
If I use MSN mail, how do you set up Windows mail or does anyone know where the link is to what the ingoing and outgoing info is for msn mail Thanks April thatsart@msn.com April See your previous post for answer. No need to post twice -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "April Mccolly" <thatsart@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23fHcDLSnKHA.4628@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > If I use MSN mail, how do you set up Windows mail or does anyone know where the > ...

Apply these internet pack for Microsoft Windows
--jxynqfiiwdurh Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yqxwnlwmbp"; type="multipart/alternative" --yqxwnlwmbp Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tqemyvtblym" --tqemyvtblym Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS User this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect ...

Booking recurring sales in CRM?
Some of our products have recurring charges (such as monthly rental fees, or maintenance charges). Is it possible to set this up in MS CRM? Although contracts are periodical you can't easily invoice them. (as far as I know) I ran into the same problem and added periodical information to orders so they can cope with recurring charges. Its a lot of work but so far it does the job. On 24 mei, 06:45, steve <s...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Some of our products have recurring charges (such as monthly rental fees, or > maintenance charges). Is it possible to set this up i...

suppressing the password window
Hello: As you know, with using FRx drill-down viewer, you can drill-down to the GP Account Detail Inquiry window. Before actually being able to do this, FRx brings up a small login window. A client is wondering if it is possible to configure FRx to "bypass" this login window. It's kind of a "pain" for her to have to keep logging in every time she drills-down in order to reconcile. Thanks! childofthe1980s No, it's not. -- Charles Allen, MVP "childofthe1980s" wrote: > Hello: > > As you know, with using FRx drill-down viewer, you can ...