Tool to roll DynGP Account Segment Description to existing account

If you have set up meaningful segment descriptions in the Account Segment
Setup screen, you should be able to roll those down to replace the ones for
existing accounts in the Account Maintenance window.  Now, they will
automatically pop in when creating a new account, but it would be nice to be
able to replace previously entered descriptions with the more uniform
descriptions from Account Segment Setup.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3a3c8d98-f434-4599-8db1-206bcbc8867d&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains

Mailbox Cleanup Tools
I would like you to try to find some tools that will allow me to apply per-mailbox and per-folder policies to our Exchange 5.5 mailboxes. For example, I'd like to be able to say: delete everything in everyone's deleted items folder older than 180 days. Also, delete everything in Joe Smith's inbox older than 90 days, but only delete things in Margre G's inbox older than 180 days. ...

attaching email account group to contacts
Can I attach an email account group to a contact so that the account does not have to be separately selected for that contact everytime I send an email? Beemer We have no idea what you are talking about? What email account are you talking about?What version of Outlook? Please explain what you are trying to accomplish so we can understand the steps you need to accomplish it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading....

How to choose which account to send mail
Hi there, Outlook 2003 I have 2 complete different accounts on my Outlook; one for work and the other private. How do I choose which account to use when sending mail. Sometimes I send e- mails from my private account and other times from my work account. Your advice will be much appreciated. -- Regards, Deon H On Feb 7, 11:07 am, Deon <REMOVEd...@REMOVEsincro.co.za> wrote: HI, Before sending the mail u can check in program "Application..Session.CurrentUser.Address" which will return the mail- id of the current configured account.(which is activated). May be this is yo...

Installed Exch2007 into existing 2003 site, cant send mail
I installed an Exchange 2007 server into our domain. This server is meant to be a test server. It created a different routing group for itself. It seemed to propogate all the correct settings for the connectors and our DMZ smart hosts, yet, on the test account I created, I cannot send email to either internal users on Exchange 2003 or to the Internet. -- "Technology also allows us to get very angry and abusive with people who can't punch us in the nose at that very minute." Scott Adams ...

Excel Tool Bar Gone
My "alpha" excel tool bar is gone (e.g., File, Edit, Data, Help). The object tool bars are still there, but I can't figure out how the "alpha" tool bar left or, more importantly, how to get it back. Any ideas? Right click on a toolbar, and choose Customize from the pop up menu. In the dialog that displays, ensure that "Worksheet Menu Bar" is checked. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "txhokie1" <txhokie1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14EE5353-8723-...

Help
I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing my server. All I want to do is be able to find out how much storage is allocated for each user and how to change it. Why is that so goddam impossible? On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:50:07 -0800, Old Fart <OldFart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on >the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing >my server. All I ...

Where are the tools?
I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration Tools. I all the CD's for Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition and can't seem to find the admin tools on any CD. Can anyone point me to the right location? to install the ESM, you run setup from the CD, and select to install only the ESM... "JohnD" <JohnD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B68254B5-73EB-40D2-AF2F-43A8ECACE72E@microsoft.com... > I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration > Tools. I all the CD's for Win...

Separate inboxes for separate e-mail accounts
I have a new e-mail account that is receiving spam +++. I want to have a separate inbox for that e-mail account so I don't have to see all this spam and edit it before I can get to my new e-mails on my other accounts. Can separate inboxes be configured for each account - how do you do this. How does one write generic spam filters on Outlook (I know how to do this on Eudora). Adam >-----Original Message----- >I have a new e-mail account that is receiving spam +++. I >want to have a separate inbox for that e-mail account so I >don't have to see all this spam...

FSA/Flexible Spending Accounts/SB125
How does Money 2007 Deluxe account for FSA's (also known as flexible spending accounts or Senate Bill 125)? How do I create an account for an FSA? How does money handle these types of accounts where there are regular deposits from paychecks and regular withdrawls to cover medical costs? It doesn't have anything special just for these. But it's not rocket science so there doesn't really need to be anything special to deal with them. Create a Cash Account to represent the HSA/FSA/whateverSA. Transfer money in from appropriate tabs of your Paycheck Deposits. Transfer mon...

Updated Calendar Tool (No Macros)
Hi Group, This yearly calendar tool allows users to choose years from 1900 to 2400. Pretty challenging task to do this using spreadsheet programming rather than macro programming. http://www.techronology.com/index.php?pageID=004002&prodID=tool001 Thanks, Alex ...

Administrative Tools
Windows XP SP3 machine. When logged in to a Windows Domain network with Power User privileges, all entries (shortcuts) in the Administrative Tools menu (Control Panel/Performance and Maintenance/Administrative Tools) do not work. Right clicking any entry and selecting Properties only shows General and Shortcut tabs. The Security tab is missing. The shortcut tab indicates the shortcut is invalid. When logged in as the local computer administrator, all Administrative Tools menu entries work properly. On other equally configured computers on the network and logged in as a network use...

New HQ with Existing Store Questions
I have a single store in operation and I want to add HQ and a second store. I'm getting very close, but the manuals are not much help with some issues... 1) HQID Item Issue I have created a blank HQ database and imported the information from the existing store. That worked fine. However, I found some cryptic information in a getting started guide (downloaded online) about how it is best to export a store, even for existing locations. That does not make sense to me, and I do not want to lose my history. I think it has something to do with the HQID for the items. It goes on to say ...

How to Remove the E-mail Accounts Option from the Tools Menu in Outlook 2002
The following Knowledge base describe how to remove the account option from the tools men in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 242165 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;242165 I would like to do the same thing but in outlook 2002. basicaly, I want to set up pop e-mail accounts on client machines and disable any configueration changes by the user. thanks Use Windows Policies or use a custom installation of Outlook and select what options are available to end-users. Or, simply prevent the users from adding an Internet Account by disabling that opti...

Share Workbook is grayed out in the Tools menu
Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 Is that option always greyed out? Or is just greyed out for this workbook? Start a new workbook and test it out. If it's always greyed out, you can try resetting that toolbar: Tools|Customize|toolbars tab select worksheet menu bar click Reset Did that work? Alicia wrote: > > Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use > that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 -- Dave Peterson I was able...

tool bars
I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot receive or send mail. Can some one help me on how to get the tool bars back. Thanks Locate outcmd.dat and rename it to .old -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "sharonann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41f901c47fd4$d4d723c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot > receive or send mail. Can some one help ...

How do I use exchange tools to identify who is sending virus from network
What tool can we use to help identify who is sending out virus email through our exchange server? We thought we had all computers protected, but it seems somehow they got in. We are trying to determine where the virus are originating from and not having much luck. Does anyone have any ideas on what tools could help with this? Thanks, Paul Stephenson Paul Stephenson wrote: > What tool can we use to help identify who is sending out virus email > through our exchange server? > > We thought we had all computers protected, but it seems somehow they > got in. We are trying to d...

Multiple AP Accounts during Select Checks
My client is having problems when using multiple AP accounts. Take this scenario: The AP invoice was entered and the AP account went to 2000-01. When the invoice is paid the distributions are not for the invoice I had selected. It automatically created a distribution for the 2000-01 and 2000-02 AP accounts. It somehow takes the open invoices for that vendor (which some invoices had the 01 and 02 breakdown on the AP invoice) and creates a different distribution. In order to fix this the user had to go to the Edit Check screen and then click on the Distribution button and t...

tools
I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. I click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send doesnt ask for one? -- cc "ccbaker" <ccbaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D139C4A3-B2DE-43D9-8E16-7D04AE8D597D@microsoft.com... >I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. >I > click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send > doesnt ask for one? > -- > cc Tools>options>receipts. -- Regards Steve. ...

stress / performance testing tool for Dynamics GP 10
Is there any stress / performance testing tool available for Dynamics GP 10? ------=_NextPart_0001_16D3B820 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, Thanks for posting to Newsgroups. GP development may have special tools for creating or posting heavy GP activity, however we in support do not have access to them. As far as performance testing/troubleshooting, tools that test network latency and SQL performance are what we sometimes use for troubleshooting performance issues. These include SQL Profiler (built in with SQL) to create SQL traces and ensure there is ...

changing tool tip at runtime
Hello, Is it possible to change the text of a tool tip of a toolbar button at runtime? Thanks, Vaclav Yes you can. You can use CToolBar::SetButtonText to change the tooltip of the toolbar button. AliR. "Vaclav" <no@spam.please> wrote in message news:O5IyCGExFHA.3112@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to change the text of a tool tip of a toolbar button at > runtime? > > Thanks, > Vaclav > > > Never mind, I was wrong! I thought that would do the trick. I am looking for a solution. AliR. "AliR" <AliR@onlin...

Excell 2007 tool bar
Cannot find the tools on Excel 2007, I know it is there but I cannot find it. Help please, Thanks. Hi Bob See http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Bob from down under" <bobnospam@justmail.biz> wrote in message news:e0vgVDV7IHA.4108@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Cannot find the tools on Excel 2007, I know it is there but I cannot find > it. Help please, Thanks. > Thank you Ron! "Ron de Bruin" <rondebruin@kabelfoon.nl> wrote in message news:uNDxIOV7IHA.1192@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... ...

Error message when trying to access Tools, Options
I recently installed Office 97 on my new computer with WindowsXP. Everything works ok except that when I try to get access to the "Tools, Options" item on the Excel menu, I get an error message that says "Microsoft Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close." I am able to get access to that same menu item in other Office modules (like Word and Outlook), but it does not work in Excel. Has anyone encountered this or a similar problem and do you know how to fix it? I have tried reinstalling the program, but nothing helps it so far. Hi, This is a known bu...

Store Accounts
Hi, I have setup store accounts for every store I have. I have noticed that as store 1 sells an item to store 2 on account, my z-report sees this "sale" as an actual sale and allocates the amount entered in the store account tender type to sales. I want it allocated to Report.PaidToAccount (See variables for reports). I have built a z-report to show only actual amounts. This is much more accurate for me to balance the till. How do I get a tendered amount (On Account showing in my list of tender types) to be allocated to this report variable - Report.PaidToAccount rather than ...

Report account totals by banK?
Money 2006 I have 12 accounts set up under one banking institution, others under 2 more banks. How can I print account totals for just that bank? -- - - Rex Burkheimer WM Automotive Fort Worth TX In microsoft.public.money, Rex B wrote: >Money 2006 >I have 12 accounts set up under one banking institution, others under 2 >more banks. >How can I print account totals for just that bank? What you could do is to customize a report to include only the 12 accounts. You could save that as a favorite with its own Title. View it with Favorites->FavoriteReports. Then you could Reset ...

Auto-Populate Address When Creating Contact From Account
Am I just totally missing something here. Isn't the address of a new contact supposed to auto-popluate from the parent Account when creating a contact from the Account entity? If the Account & Contact address fields are mapped then the Contact address will populate from the Account address when creating a new Contact from the Account record. I didn't check to see if the fields are mapped by default. "MarcJ" wrote: > Am I just totally missing something here. Isn't the address of a new contact > supposed to auto-popluate from the parent Account when cre...