Tool required for importing Analytical Accounting data

A tool for importing Analytical Accounting data with core transactions should
be developed.  Customer has several stand alone Great Plains installations
(in distant countries) and wants to import GL entries with Analytical
Accounting data into a centralized Great Plains environment.  An import tool
would also benefit customers who import GL, AP, AR, SOP transactions from
external non-integration applications.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=816e3e15-9e9b-4ee1-bc75-5721ed267d8f&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains
0
Roberts (18)

attaching email account group to contacts
Can I attach an email account group to a contact so that the account does not have to be separately selected for that contact everytime I send an email? Beemer We have no idea what you are talking about? What email account are you talking about?What version of Outlook? Please explain what you are trying to accomplish so we can understand the steps you need to accomplish it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading....

Write to table then read data
On a form I have a command button with the following code. When clicked it copies the current forms data to a table and opens a form which has that copied data. First time thru it works fine, but when the record is edited and this button is clicked the data is not updated. I realise every time the buoon is clicked it writes new data to the table but how can I make it pull the most current data from the table? I don't want to over write the data in the table.. Do I need to give more information?? Suggestions?? stDocName = "frmLetterVals" lICCNNO = Me!ICNNo lID = Nz(DMax...

Mailbox Cleanup Tools
I would like you to try to find some tools that will allow me to apply per-mailbox and per-folder policies to our Exchange 5.5 mailboxes. For example, I'd like to be able to say: delete everything in everyone's deleted items folder older than 180 days. Also, delete everything in Joe Smith's inbox older than 90 days, but only delete things in Margre G's inbox older than 180 days. ...

Excel Tool Bar Gone
My "alpha" excel tool bar is gone (e.g., File, Edit, Data, Help). The object tool bars are still there, but I can't figure out how the "alpha" tool bar left or, more importantly, how to get it back. Any ideas? Right click on a toolbar, and choose Customize from the pop up menu. In the dialog that displays, ensure that "Worksheet Menu Bar" is checked. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "txhokie1" <txhokie1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14EE5353-8723-...

Double data value on a Calculated Column
Hi, I have a problem on my farm where calculated columns that are converted to a format other than single line of text. In the example below we have a numeric value (Estimate Infrastructure), calculated column with a calculation of '=270*[Estimate Infrastructure]' which is converted to a single line of text and then the same calculation again in the column 'Value Test2', but converted to currency. Has anyone seen this issue before? <file://62.173.65.162/calculatedvalueproblem.jpg> We are only MOSS 2007 SP1 so I am wondering if anyone has seen this b...

Where are the tools?
I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration Tools. I all the CD's for Windows Small Business Server 2003 Premium Edition and can't seem to find the admin tools on any CD. Can anyone point me to the right location? to install the ESM, you run setup from the CD, and select to install only the ESM... "JohnD" <JohnD@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B68254B5-73EB-40D2-AF2F-43A8ECACE72E@microsoft.com... > I am sorry to be so stupid but I can't find the Exchange Administration > Tools. I all the CD's for Win...

Separate inboxes for separate e-mail accounts
I have a new e-mail account that is receiving spam +++. I want to have a separate inbox for that e-mail account so I don't have to see all this spam and edit it before I can get to my new e-mails on my other accounts. Can separate inboxes be configured for each account - how do you do this. How does one write generic spam filters on Outlook (I know how to do this on Eudora). Adam >-----Original Message----- >I have a new e-mail account that is receiving spam +++. I >want to have a separate inbox for that e-mail account so I >don't have to see all this spam...

Help
I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing my server. All I want to do is be able to find out how much storage is allocated for each user and how to change it. Why is that so goddam impossible? On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 13:50:07 -0800, Old Fart <OldFart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I just need an administration tool for Exchange on Server 2003. The help on >the server is wrong, and the downloads have all kinds of crap for analyzing >my server. All I ...

Updated Calendar Tool (No Macros)
Hi Group, This yearly calendar tool allows users to choose years from 1900 to 2400. Pretty challenging task to do this using spreadsheet programming rather than macro programming. http://www.techronology.com/index.php?pageID=004002&prodID=tool001 Thanks, Alex ...

Exchange Public Folder Import/Export
I have a client with an SBS 2000 installation and they want to upgrade to SBS 2003. It's a small client - 10-15 users, so for backup and easy recovery as well as since the C: drive was partitioned as a 4 GB drive, we were going to replace the existing mirrored 120 GB drives with mirrored 250 GB drives and install SBS 2003 as a new domain. (There's also only one server available, short of using virtualization). Problem is they use Exchange Public Folders heavily. I didn't count, but I'd say there are at least 50 of them varying in size from a few messages to thousands...

Default to No Primary Key on import
Hi gang, On importing files into Access, is there a way to set the default in the Import Wizard to "No primary key" instead of the "Let Access add primary key". I don't see it in the options of Access. Thanks Peter No way known to me. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> "Peter Gr" <peter@petersdesk.com> wrote in message news:ln26c3pc5lu9t23ussm7tihoshgargb5nv@4ax.com... > Hi gang, > > On importing files into Access, is there a way to set the default in > the Import Wizard to "No primary key" instead of the "Le...

How to Remove the E-mail Accounts Option from the Tools Menu in Outlook 2002
The following Knowledge base describe how to remove the account option from the tools men in OUTLOOK EXPRESS. Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 242165 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;242165 I would like to do the same thing but in outlook 2002. basicaly, I want to set up pop e-mail accounts on client machines and disable any configueration changes by the user. thanks Use Windows Policies or use a custom installation of Outlook and select what options are available to end-users. Or, simply prevent the users from adding an Internet Account by disabling that opti...

Money 2005 : "No Data To Display" shown in Spending by Category Graph
Hello, On the home page there is a section called "Spending by Category". This normally displays a distribution of my expenses accross catagories I've entered into the transactions. But in my case all I get is a display of the dates the graphy is for plus, a message in the graph area saying " No data to display" I have the catagorys filled in on all transactions. I've checked the dates of the transactions to see that all transactions between these dates have catagories filled in. But still no graph Any Ideas Thanks ...

bulk importing- Number of columns does not match the header row
while importing accounts using the bulk import wizard, and a .txt file as the source file- (an excel worksheet that been saved as a text file) some of the accounts (60%) are created successfully but others are not. (40%) when viewing the result of the bulk import I see the following Reason for each of the accounts that were failed to create: Number of columns does not match the header row. what does the error message means? what could be the reason that some of the records are O.K and the others are not? thanks. Amit Apelboim. Techtrends Inc. There are a few reasons for this 1 - mak...

Share Workbook is grayed out in the Tools menu
Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 Is that option always greyed out? Or is just greyed out for this workbook? Start a new workbook and test it out. If it's always greyed out, you can try resetting that toolbar: Tools|Customize|toolbars tab select worksheet menu bar click Reset Did that work? Alicia wrote: > > Why is "Share Workbook" grayed out? What do I need to do differently to use > that function? I'm using MS Office Pro 2003 -- Dave Peterson I was able...

Table Import
Hi, can anyone guide me to the user manual for using Table Import. Thanks ...

Help Required in Filters
hi I have a file which contains about more than 4000 rows. I have applied auto-filer to the same.I can view the filtered data. when i add a new record i am not able to view the same in auto filer if i give a custom search and enter the filter data it displays the output annd shows the new record. What can be the problem? regards dheevar ...

Importing Binairy Fixed length data.
Hello, At the moment I am investigating how to import data from a legacy database. One off the methods we are considering is importing: Binairy Fixed Length data. ================== This data can be supplied in files. Is it possible with SSIS to import this data into tables? Importing each record (of fixed length up to 512 bytes) into a single field in a table would be sufficient. Suggestions? Webpages pointing in the right direction? *) Some numbers. The binairy data is never long. Most 'records' have a fixed length of less than 512 bytes. Each byte can contai...

Administrative Tools
Windows XP SP3 machine. When logged in to a Windows Domain network with Power User privileges, all entries (shortcuts) in the Administrative Tools menu (Control Panel/Performance and Maintenance/Administrative Tools) do not work. Right clicking any entry and selecting Properties only shows General and Shortcut tabs. The Security tab is missing. The shortcut tab indicates the shortcut is invalid. When logged in as the local computer administrator, all Administrative Tools menu entries work properly. On other equally configured computers on the network and logged in as a network use...

How do I use exchange tools to identify who is sending virus from network
What tool can we use to help identify who is sending out virus email through our exchange server? We thought we had all computers protected, but it seems somehow they got in. We are trying to determine where the virus are originating from and not having much luck. Does anyone have any ideas on what tools could help with this? Thanks, Paul Stephenson Paul Stephenson wrote: > What tool can we use to help identify who is sending out virus email > through our exchange server? > > We thought we had all computers protected, but it seems somehow they > got in. We are trying to d...

Totalling data from several workbooks to a Summary Sheet
I am trying (unsuccessfully) in creating a formula, that will allow me to total data from several workbooks, to a Summary sheet within Excel. Does anyone know how to complete this? A guess, although may not do what you want...? Maybe gives you a hint depending on your ultimate requirement. =SUM(Sheet2!F1:F5,Sheet3!G1:G5) HTH regards, Howard "Phillip Anderson" <PhillipAnderson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1AC386F-B890-4132-BD26-CA3BBE158FC4@microsoft.com... >I am trying (unsuccessfully) in creating a formula, that will allow me to ...

how do I view all the data on a CD-R if it is too big for excel?
I have a CD-R with >115,000 lines on it. My excel program only shows me about half of them. How can I see the other half? Please make your advice easy but specific! Thank you! I believe that Excel will only go to 65536 lines. "Simone" wrote: > I have a CD-R with >115,000 lines on it. My excel program only shows me > about half of them. How can I see the other half? Please make your advice > easy but specific! Thank you! What type of file is this? Not Excel which has a limit of 65536 lines. "Simone" wrote: > I have a CD-R with >115,...

How to make a Case field required only when choosing to Resolve ca
I've added a couple custom fields to the Case form which have to do with the resolution of the case. If I make these fields "Business Required", the user is forced to fill them out when creating a case. But these entries have to do with the final resolution to the case - and the user isn't going to know the answer to those questions until the case really is resolved. How would I make entries in these fields required when the user tries to do "Actions/Resolve Case"? It appears that a better place for these would be on the "Resolve Case -- Web Page Dialo...

tool bars
I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot receive or send mail. Can some one help me on how to get the tool bars back. Thanks Locate outcmd.dat and rename it to .old -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "sharonann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:41f901c47fd4$d4d723c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I do not have any tool bars in Outlook 2002. I cannot > receive or send mail. Can some one help ...

tools
I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. I click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send doesnt ask for one? -- cc "ccbaker" <ccbaker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D139C4A3-B2DE-43D9-8E16-7D04AE8D597D@microsoft.com... >I had to send an e-mail with read receipt option but now I cant remove it. >I > click on it but it stays. What do I do to remove so every e-mail i send > doesnt ask for one? > -- > cc Tools>options>receipts. -- Regards Steve. ...